/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #33

Damn perverts edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/rJSc1Psm
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/exxVjzEv
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/954723/d2d5a2668c/
exhentai.org/g/954631/84bbc3fa14/
gameforsave.com/blog/fallout-4-save-game/
thegtaplace.com/downloads/f5693-gta-iv-pc-100-save-game-updated
gamefaqs.com/ps/197341-final-fantasy-vii/saves
pastebin.com/fnemWsBS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Monsters 4 ever

>not 5ever

Cats are cute.

That's a boy isn't it?

Take a guess, user.

reptiles [spoiler>[/spoiler] mammals
fight me

wow im fucking retarded

CTRL+S

It is, and looks like people here loved him

Meh, I'd rather do this one.

I'd rather do a female dick on her is fine too.

>Zell's monster girl game is named Forest of the Blue Skin

I don't get it.

Why didn't you add Quest Failed to the op

Why does Quest Failed lack a CG/Scene Recollection option?

>Inb4 Demo
I've seen demos have those too
That way you can skip to the sex part without going through the whole "story" all over again

New monster got added.

Can I fuck the spider girl in the MGI builds or is it just limitted to headpats?

If I cn't fuck her, is there a way to just get her to let me see her boobs?

You need to rub her head, shoulders, poke her faces and poke her tummy a bit. I've found spamming her tummy to be best once you find the spot that doesn't result in touching her tits.

I didn't add in a scene replay feature in the official sense (though that'll be in the full version) but if you hit new game again after beating the demo, you'll find something useful, I promise.

That's right!

Oh yeah, it worked.
Too bad she didn't want to stick it in the place they show us in sex-ed class.

Still, thanks, user!

Frozen dick

I really hope we can knock up the girls. Both shark and her talk about fertilizing eggs

i want to torture a monster girl by tying her up and giving her a cocktease

this is not how it works

how is it not?

Wait until she warms up to you. She is warm like a cup of cocoa inside.

Are you just hoping for it as an ending or do you want to get kids in-game and continue the story?
Both cases would please me, but I know the second option is nearly impossible.

I want to impregnate Black Berry Jelly and have her split into two for some great threesomes.

Ending and pregnant sex (egg laying afterwards?), the second is nearly impossible.
Doesn't mean I can't pray to fuck my daughters' brains out anyways.

exhentai.org/g/954723/d2d5a2668c/
Translated

exhentai.org/g/954631/84bbc3fa14/
Translated

This game needs more moths.

What about the fox girls?
Can you fuck them too?

No. They fuck you.

I don't belive the fox girls demo has been leaked but if I'm not mistaken it was the very first demo so the quality is terrible if I remember the blog post on it.

you can only put dildos in their ass in the MGI builds.

has not been leaked*
Basically it is old as shit and no one cares.

anyone have a 100% save

Have a couple
gameforsave.com/blog/fallout-4-save-game/
thegtaplace.com/downloads/f5693-gta-iv-pc-100-save-game-updated
gamefaqs.com/ps/197341-final-fantasy-vii/saves

fuck off

Your welcome user.

I think I had it on my computer, I cant ry uploading tomorow if I find it.

it was a lie
complete the other part of the game

Oh I know it was, that's why I want to actually do it.

>All we got for a moth girl is the shitty plansect one

Next ELMG event when?

2 more days. It'll also be the day I can do a roll for bondage awoo.

Anyone keeping track of ELMG event trends? It feels like they should be giving us another ranking/points event next considering how long it has been since the last and we just got a shop points event.

Yeah, it's highly likely.

This time I don't feel like going for the Top 20 finish anymore, the last one turned me into a farming machine and my 90% HR ticket didn't get me anything good. I'll settle with a Top 100.

I'd really like to but I feel like if I'm going to seriously devote that much time to it I might as well do amazonturk or something else, cash out to paypal and just whale my way to a SR girl with dmm points.
We'll see, maybe they will improve the rewards. Last time seemed like it was top 20(for SR shit) or top 2000(for rubies) or don't bother and anything in-between or above was whale tier or no life tier.

I meant top say anything inbetween wasn't worth the effort not that is was whale tier/no life tier. I seem to remember you only got like an extra rare ticket or some other garbage for anything between 200 and 2000.

Not sure why I didn't just look it up instead of talking out of my ass.
Rank 1,2 and 3 were the only real reward tiers and 100% require whaling or botting or both.
4-20 honestly should have been 21-100 imo, a 10% SR ticket reward was a joke. 4-20 should have rewarded a 100% SR ticket.

Did Jingai Modoki draw that?

And yet another thread survive. We're getting good at this.

it's summer/winter break, some people have more time

Chromefags BTFO

Chrome is being told to take a shower by a fucking zombie

>Ya pussy stank

It's because Chrome-chan is dedicated and hard working. Don't bully.

Holy log in bonus rubies Pirati.

>34 rubies next 30 days just in log in bonuses not counting the default weekly one

Jesus, thanks DMM.

It's raining rubies

vore

Someone with actual talent feel free to make this not shit.

If the quest failed guy is still lurking around. Tell tari's voice actress I said hi.

>Hey [insert VAs name here], some user from a mongolian fingerpainting board said hi

> she just lifts her head of the pillow and say: "Murrr." in response.

nigga dont put me down, I'm just trying to say Hi to someone.

Quick, she needs warmth

You could just buy her a nice keyhole sweater, beanie and summer shorts.

But you're just Anonymous.

it's the thought that counts.

>keyhole sweater
Lewd

What's wrong with it?

Paint bucket color replacement that resulted in sections near black lines not getting recolored. Terribly "vectored"(if you want to call using a giant eraser tool vectoring) head of zombina pasted on, complete with neck chain over hair. Copy paste of the rubies over and over with a tiny mark left on each from the x1 marker because I couldn't be bothered to download a clear ruby image. name badge text isn't angled and uses a shitty font because I don't know what fonts are cool these days.

ELMG progress
50/50/50/128 event
I'm almost done getting rubies, medals are not worth 50 runs but I might do more hards for tickets.

Currently sitting on 4425 points, should I go for a second 3 star Ku, spend them on SR Dryads, rare tickets or Tab tickets?

>spend them on SR Dryads
>SR
What?

I let her know how much you guys enjoyed the voice acting and she was really happy to hear it, since she's had a lot of fun working on the project and loves Tari's character.

She has a twitter too if you want to say hi to her personally, you know. Don't be shy

Have you never actually noticed that material girls have different rarities all this time?

Question: Where might I find a fresh copy of Paradox?

My mistake, I confused Eldas with Dryads.

sukebei.nyaa.se

>DMM EMLG Rips status
We have Holiday Lethe
we still need Pure Centorea and Moonlight Froze
please help us out if you have any we still need at 100% affection.
pastebin.com/fnemWsBS
(note that if you use the 'golden tiara' accessory on a girl, you need to un-equip it while you do this)

I want to FUCK Lethe

She is quite attractive.

Though I'd still prefer Lilith.

>New implementation of "your worries counseling room."

What is it? Will it be new sets of dialogue that fuck me over when my girls spill their hearts to me and I'm left to click random moonrunes and hope I don't suggest she kill herself?

The face says:
while you are distracted licking the cream off my chest, my tail will be sneaking around and squaring up with your butt hole.

I am ok with that. And I'm not ok with that.

But that triangle shape says "I was designed for going into things, and not coming out."

the bottom part is flaps that fold in and release you
when she's finished

that tail looks like would hurt

New one

Ouch
How will it end ?