/mmg/ Mega Man General

Pretty Boys Edition
Thread No.94
Discuss anything Mega Man related. Art, OCs, Music, Fan Games, the comics, cartoons, etc. Discussion about Mega Man-esque games, Mighty No. 9, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Red Ash and Inafune is also welcome.

>Previous Thread

>list of all games
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Games

>List of fan games
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_games

>Comic and Manga links
Archie
en.sonicscanf.org/comics/mega-man/

Mega Man X scanlations
drneko.com/scanlation/rmseries/index.php

Novas Aventuras de Megaman in English
web.archive.org/web/20120601135528/http://opentrain.199xchan.org/?page_id=28

Translated Iwamoto Rockman X3 manga:
mediafire.com/download/izq53cce369o83f/RMX3_manga_part1.rar
mediafire.com/download/7zy077auo502lec/RMX3_manga_part2.rar

Megaman X2,X3,X4 - Iwamoto Manga Raws: digitalmegamanworld.com/Rockman-X-Manga/

Final Chapter of the Iwamoto Rockman X1 manga:
mediafire.com/download/rrs47k206pj6aol/MMX_CH13.rar

pastebin.com/iqg7uBU1
Master Paste of translated fanmade 4Komas and Short Mangas made on Pixiv. Regular updates.

>Music Playlists and Albums
pastebin.com/v0GtF8wD
A TON of Mega Man remix albums (and some Gunvolt CDs)

>Cartoons and Anime
youtube.com/watch?v=57JXaCsWY4c&list=PLHZZIc85hoGogta1t8aJHDwbgOZ2pnKNb
Ruby Spears Playlist

anime.megamanonline.org/
Contains episodes from Rockman.EXE, Ryuusei No Rockman plus other stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=laiSpoBtruw
Mega Man: Upon a Star English Dub
>We have a booru now! mmg.booru.org/

Extra links! (contains archive, extra booru links,etc. Will be updated as needed or suggested.)
pastebin.com/krXS4iTA

Other urls found in this thread:

rockman-corner.com/2016/07/the-next-wave-of-mega-man-goods-has.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mHLIHMP4swU
youtube.com/watch?v=C_oXYsKafQI
samsung.com/uk/consumer/home-appliances/laundry/washing-machine/WF12F9E6P4W/EU
samsung.com/uk/consumer/home-appliances/cooking-appliances/electric-ovens/NV73J9770RS/EU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's 3 AM right now.
This is the last time I'll ever see toasty.
I'm being forced to give him away.
Which means I had to store all of my hentai on a cloud to later download it onto non-toasty, and delete it all. And fuck me I hope I got all of it.
I'll never forget playing X1 and 2 for the first time, save stating and checking a guide every few minutes. I eventually replayed them and 100%ed both without looking at guides. I'll never forget playing the likes of Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission early in summer mornings. I'll never forget finally cracking my PSP for the first time and straining so hard out of happiness I nearly passed out. Fortunately toasty was there to break my fall by that I mean when I fell I bashed my head on it so hard I managed to stay awake.
And then the numerous Mega Man games I got on the PSP, because of toasty.
I'll never forget playing Mega Man 64 before I knew it was actually Legends. I didn't even know all that much about Mega Man really.
I'll never forget that one glorious day I woke up and said "HOLY SHIT THAT'S RIGHT /MMG/ IS THROWING A ROBOT MASTER DESIGN CONTEST I CAN ENTER AND WIN AND I'LL GET PAID OH YEAH BOIIIII". Then I made Gun Man. Then his theme. It rocked and it's still my magnum opus to this day somehow.
I will never forget the laughs I had with Monster Girl Quest, the tears I wept with Katawa Shoujo, the happiness I felt with Teaching Feeling... All of which I first played on toasty.
Thank you toasty. Thank you for all the adventures we shared for the past 4 years. I wouldn't be where I am now without your help.
Now you're off to my 8 or so year old cousin, who will probably fuck you up beyond recognition but it's OK. Your memories have been swept. The computer in this image is no longer toasty. However the real toasty is still alive, and will forever live in our hearts, souls, and through the files I transferred to non-toasty.
Farewell friend, see you in Valhalla.

F

DAY-CHAN!

rockman-corner.com/2016/07/the-next-wave-of-mega-man-goods-has.html

>No ZX
Capcom fucked up.

They're more focused on battle network cause it sold more units... It's kind of not fair since it's ZX's 10th anniversary.

Exactly why they fucked up.
It got no ZX anywhere, not even stickers.

It's a shame honestly

When are we gonna see a Pokemon GO clone but with Battle Network?

Never because Capcom loves to lose money.
I've yet to play pokemon go, that shit isn't out in my country yet.

It's not out in my country either but there was a report about it on the local news. Hilarious.

Help, I'm getting bullied by purple cyclops robots in helicopters in Megaman V!

www.strawpoll.me/10730507
Remember to vote for the best X1 Maverick.

BN never really went into virus pets, so I can't see that working. If anything, KH pushed that angle harder.

At best, it can act as a partner to an actual BN game, allowing you to find and "grow" virus-based chips.

Now CYBER-ELVES, there is your kiddie cockfighting

Just bully them back.

What is that thing?

>presses F

i hope your new pc breaks

looks like Mighty Gunvolt. It's a short and cheap crossover game.It's okay.

Okay, but what is that thing, it's terrifying.

Has anyone played this?
youtube.com/watch?v=mHLIHMP4swU

youtube.com/watch?v=C_oXYsKafQI
this looks new

>pretty boys edition

Good, good.

It's a MN9 boss. Can't remember his name now.

So, what do you guys do in this general?

See OP.
There's quite a bit of banter here, and the occasional fanworks and fangames made by people here.
Just about all pieces of new Megaman info get discussed here too.

We also try to collect every accessible piece of media too!

That reminds me, should I put amazon links to Ariga's Manga's under the extra links? Or should I just put volume 1 of Mega Mix up?

His name is Pyrogen

Never heard of it until now. It looks more like budget metal slug than anything

Can't say I have. This is fairly new to me.

I did, I got the game a few years ago. Looking back at it, it's a pretty good game, you guys should give it a try.

Is there a wallpaper version of this?

I think there is, but I sadly don't have it with me.

Post stuff.

I want Gun Man to be Commando Man's friend again.

Can someone post the guy bulldozing mighty numbers please?

I patiently wait for new copies of MN9 to drop under 30 dollars so I can justify purchasing one, so I can subject myself to hurt.

There is. It even has a Bad Boxart Bass, but I can't find it.

Any amount of money works for me! All proceeds go to the production of Red Ash and the sequel to Mighty No. 9!

The macabre curiosity in me enriches my desire for Mighty No. 92.

Revenge for BN3

>yfw

You know what must be drawn now.

I have no idea, sir, no idea...

Was this actually in the show?

GUTSMAN!

There are other things to question about the show.

There are actual robotic tails that you can wear like this too. Is it sad that this instance show predicted the future?

>Ovens still aren't connected to the internet
Why am I even alive

samsung.com/uk/consumer/home-appliances/laundry/washing-machine/WF12F9E6P4W/EU
samsung.com/uk/consumer/home-appliances/cooking-appliances/electric-ovens/NV73J9770RS/EU
We are almost there.

Almost everything today uses internet or some kind of network, smartphones are literally PETs without NAVIs.

Yet, the closest thing we have, welp, Japan have, is EXE 4.5. You know, they could develop some shit for handhelds again, some spinoff, even for smartphones, full of cash shit, buying NAVIs, chips, program and that kind of stuff, it would probably work.

btw, is there a full translated rockman EXE 4.5 patch? I was always curious about what the NPCs and boards talk about.

The EXE 4.5 is currently in a WIP stage. All of the Battle Chips and enemy/Navi names have been fully translated, but the dialogue still needs to be worked on.

Yeah, I know there is a Prof 9 or something like that doing one of these and years ago people already did a battlechip/enemy patch. I just want to chat with Napalm Man and wreck everyone while we laugh together.

Prof. 9's still working on it, though he refuses to release an update to the incomplete patch. He's developing it silently underground so that he doesn't cause any unnecessary hype. I'm not sure he'll release it until it's actually finished.

>Roll will never call you user-kun

>he refuses to release an update to the incomplete patch
>I'm not sure he'll release it until it's actually finished

And that's what pisses me off, you know. I just... want it. I know it takes time, there is a ton of dialogues, how hard it is, time consuming, probably some cunts complaining about being an incomplete version, and people have their own lives, but... I want Napalm Man, bruh.

Such sad...

You can connect your fridge at least.

Why the fuck isn't Capcom using their mobile division for something like this?

Because that would involve making something successful. Capcom hates money.

>16/7/2

How is she now, user?

That's why Inafune was fired. Because he loves his money.

Roll.EXE is based on playboy bunnies, hence the "buttplug", the body design and the weird strip things in her helmet, is it any wonder Mayl is into kinky shit?

Post Hope Stelar.

I dunno, I saved it from another thread because goddamn Roll looks good in that image.

Inafune wasn't fired. He left.

Which is code in Japan for "He was fired."

Inafune made it pretty clear that he left of his own volition because he didn't like Capcom.

Just got Heat Man and Crash Man from badge arcade

Yeah, Jewnafune likes money, Capcom doesnt. A real conflict of interest if you ask me.

Inafune hates Japanese games.