NOBUNDO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RETCON MURLOC

DOESN'T USE A GORLOC

I fixed Priest. You're welcome, Brode.

literally anyone can get legend playing a braindead autopilot deck. ive done it twice before and I dont plan on ever doing it again

WHY I CANT PLAY THE VIDEO GAME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're an idiot

Cards are hard

How the hell am I supposed to get more I ALREADY SPENT TWENTY JEWBUX ON PACKS

if anyone could do it, then no one could do it

so.. i called holy nova before playing servant of yogg.. and..

so an adventure is clearly right around the corner. What will the theme be?

>druid was supposed to rot in the gutter after combo and several core cards were removed
>blizzard babies the fuck out of the class and they end up top tier still, with two prominent decks
>priest and rogue, which were shit pre standard, are still shit

and paladin has ceased being a class again. the balance team are idiots

What beats these cum guzzling Dragon Warrior netdeckers?

everyone who is capable of reaching rank 5 is capable of reaching legend. the skillcap on aggro, tempo, and most midrange decks is pathetically low. Back in the dark days of secret paladin and combo druid I could and did play legend ladder while only tabbing into hearthstone every minute or so and spending less than 10 seconds on every turn. until ladders become control dominated this will always be possible

doing my Recruit-a-friend account

what's the best standard deck I can make right off the bat before level 10?

mage

you can literally finish getting total level 20 in under an hour playing against the innkeeper with the basic mage deck wtf

Shit tier statline, useless aura effect. This card would never see play.

not everyone who is capable of reaching rank 5 is capable of reaching legend because not everyone will be able to climb 5 ranks without win streaks

it is way easier to hit rank 5 than legend because you can get there with a .50 win record assuming you win games in a row

its shit m8

>release a refer a friend feature like 2 years after launch

ah yes i havent already got all my fucking friends to play

fuck you ben brode you goddamn nigger loving cuck faggot

If you haven't finished top 100 then you might as well delete your account.

Now that they are bothering to release a refer a friend feature, it's pretty safe to say the game is dead, right?

im 100% convinced that anyone who has reached rank 5 can reach legend even with the lack of win streaks taken into account. Im far from a great player by any means and yet ive reached it twice and have played against firebat, trump, kolento (na account), dog, amnesiac, etc multiple times and have won a fair amount of games. I hardly put any thought into my combo druid, secret paladin, or zoo games while playing and games came down more to going first/second or hitting the first sticky minion/MC than actually making plays. Anyone who has played the game for a few months and understands value trading and when to go face is 100% capable of what I have done given enough games. Im sure of it

you are not overestimating how difficult it is, you are overestimating the average /hsg/ poster

Well your skill -drastically- changes the number of games required. The amount of time it takes to hit legend with a 70% winrate is so much less than a 55% winrate.

>nerf some cards
>class is still playable
That's an example of good balance you dipshit.

do i have to play cthun priest if I want to ladder with prist with an okay winrate

the average /hsg/ poster isnt even rank 5. I understand that the majority of people here are actual shitters. Thats why I said people who have reached rank 5 are capable. If you are competent enough toget to rank 5 mindlessly playing shit on curve and going face while only taking value trades you are competent enough to do it to legend. Bots have taken decks like face hunter, aggro shaman, and secret paladin to legend in the past. If programs that crash when trying to pull off a FoN + savage roar combo can get to legend you can too.

Those legend bots probably took like 600 games to get there though. Just saying, playing literally 24/7 helps.

Why are there no minions that prevent your hero from being targeted by spells?

>have every card I could want
>only goldens bring excitement now
>they're so rare opening packs isnt fun anymore

Bolf
Mal'Ganis

Bolf is the closest you get.

that isn't their function

>your hero is immune
>can't target your hero in any way possible
What else do you want, retard?

rate my deck famifam

I kinda want a Pandaria themed one

the very clear difference you complete and utter child

>eadric
>bluegill warrior
>murloc knight
>chillmaw
>anyfin
>finley
other than that, looks good

replace doomsayers with pyro or one of em atleast and then add an acolyte of pain

I just disenchanted all of my gold duplicates. What's the cheapest, non shit deck to climb the ladder with? The easier to pilot the better.

>requesting a netdeck

hearthstone in a nutshell

>have all of the cards I need, and the dust to craft what I don't have yet
>no longer open packs at all unless its from quests/tavern brawl
>end up stockpiling thousands of gold in-between every expansion
such is the life of an open beta player

For some reason I'm not getting the full dust refund for the silithid swarmer nerf. Am I doing something wrong? Or do I have to wait longer?

>no healing
>7 mana aldor

bait

nice.meme

you're right, everyone in the top legends run shitty gimped nzoth paladin with murlocs randomly thrown in

>can now be killed by Hemet Nesingwary
>NOT a nerf
Get the fuck out of here, kid

WHY THE FUCK DO I CHANGE DECKS I ALWAYS FACE MY FUCKING COUNTER

FUCK YOU BEN BRODE YOU PIZZA DELIVERY CUNT YOUR SHIT IS RIGGED

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Pummel a Zoo shitter as tempo mage
>He concedes and instant adds
>mfw I just reject his add

Does HSG actually 100% hate Ben Brode

Yes.

Add me on EU for "fight a friend" quest

Dropthegun#2928

>lose 2 ranks because memeing around
>Pick up tempo mage
>Advance back 3

Thank you based Medivh

Why did people want this shit to be a beast? It only nerfs ram rangler and benefits from nothing else.

Fucking lorefags ruining this game where we have happy rag and now a murloc shaman that thrall thinks is superior to him.

People are really taking the Murloc hero to the next level. His whole deck was golden, and he emoted every turn.
10/10

this murloc shit is pretty funny now, but I will hate this by next week guaranteed.

Murlocs can actually be shamans

idk man i think he's already more annoying than green jesus

male rogue when? khadgar back when?

>the average /hsg/ poster isnt even rank 5
yeah because it's tedious, boring and annoying as fuck

ya but not as much as everyone else

someone that can't make rank 5 shouldn't be in charge of balance

>mfw Mrgle

>mfw Sir Finley gets a unique voice line with him

I barely feel the stinging guilt of using this cancerous class to climb ladder anymore!

druid and rogue are really the only classes that can use the card anyways.

maybe it will see play in beast druid?

tfw you go 12 wins on the first free arena run of the alt account you made to get the new shaman hero

>want to play HS
>unskippable 40 gold quest
JUST

if they have access to every card in the game, sure

Need Watch and Learn on my EU account. Darkslicer#1706 is the name, if any user would be a cool enough bro to add me.

Can you get it by using a different account, same IP address? Most people I know have HS already or don't want it.

>Can you get it by using a different account, same IP address? Most people I know have HS already or don't want it.
I did.

Which would make sense, I mean, what if you recommended your brother or sister?

>Curve stats +1 with a horrific downside
No it will never see play, why do they think it's ok to make cards with +1 stat but a huge downside. +1/+1 might see play but that's pushing it depending on the downside.

yes, i made a new account and got him

there is something so infuriating about Brode saying that people just haven't figured out a good Priest deck yet but the cards are there to make one

Why have you denied us screenshots of the salt user? Why?

I think they hate the incompetence he represents. He seems to genuinely enjoy watching people play the game at the very least.

Brode doesn't seem to understand that while there might be some decent Priest cards, every other class is better all around without needing to specialize. Priest can either shoot to take out decks with big minions or decks with small minions, not both at the same time. It isn't even consistent at those two paths to boot.

Brode simply has no idea what he's talking about, like always, and he has the greatest amount of power on the game as far as I'm concerned. It's pretty frightening.

What's the best arena class right now?

Is rogue as good as it was a few months ago?

Rogue Mage Warrior
Don't pick Priest

Anyone for EU Watch and Learn?

Did Varian always tell Anduin "your skills are growing" when you play him against a priest? I've never had the card but just got him off of a monkey. Thought it was pretty cool.

yes, he always says that against priest, against anything else he'll just say 'behold the armies of stormwind'

So, I am allowed to make another account and then recruit that alt account for the Murloc Shaman right?

>Darkslicer#1706
added

Yeah. All you have to do to get to 20 is unlock every class in practice mode. After unlocking 1 class, use that class to unlock the next one until they're all level 2, then play 1 or 2 more games and you'll be at 20 total.

Can you just concede immediately and still get the gold from the "Play a Friend" quest?

So, with an actual Murloc Shaman, are we possibly going to see a Murloc deck for Shaman with Neptulon and Everyfin is Awesome?

Added you too, just finishing up a match

When will Amazon put the Hearthstone update on their app store? I want to spend my kraut funny money already.

>Anything over aggro shaman
No

Murlocs were only relevant because of the otk, they're shit in aggro, control, midrange everything but combo

The MOST fun

when i got this game i fucking decrafted all my rogue and mage cards because i didnt plan on ever playing those classes, i came back and wanted to play rogue. thats not even the worst of it though, i remembered how they added this new wild and standard format, and i dont ever plan on playing wild so i can decraft those cards. and then i hear from a friend that if i got on when it first released i could have decrafted for the ORIGINAL COST.

holy fucking shit, that would have gotten me so many god damn cards. i want to fucking hang myself, how did i miss out on this golden oppurtunity reeeeee.

>OTK
>not using Al'Akir the Memelord with flametongues, cock biter weapons, and alchemists
Step up your combo game, son

what is best priest deck to ladder with

>They added a special interaction with Finly and the new Murloc Hero

>They don't even bother doing anything with Sylvanas + Alleria.

BLIIIZZAAAARRDD!?

Your friend was pulling your leg, wild cards never gave the "nerfed card" amount. I dusted all of my wild cards the day standard came.

Your friend is full of shit, you can only DE for full cost when a card gets buffed or nerfed directly. Also, Hunter is the only class boring enough to justify DEing on sight.

It's strictly malygos, but i'll take that into account for future endeavors.

>priest
(Brode laughing in the distance)

thank you for making me feel like less of a retard

also i wouldnt ever de on sight now i was just a retard then.

I know.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHH