horaro.org/ausspeedrunmarathon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nerds

I'm honestly insulted.

Learning Hexen 1 day at a time.

Narci.

someone should speedrun Inside

where were you when speed was kill

why? that game was fucking shit. should have been a 9,99 game but instead it was 20 freaking us dollars

anime runnin this bitch

Not like you would have paid $10 for it either you underage

Hi, I was wondering if evilsnurdeeps still hung around here. Please respond, thanks!

I really hope that this is a desperate troll and not a culturally Marxist furry tranny looking for attention in the wrong place.

Inside what? Your boyhole?

/srg/ my boys, it's over, i've been hit with a critical exposure, we had a good run, but i won't recover

see you on the other side

puzzle platformer, even though it's pretty easy nobody here will attempt it because nobody here actually runs anything

Who run the Skullmonkey

I'd rather speedrun desert bus desu

who is we?

Who and what?

guy that claimed multiple wrs with spliced runs so i made videos proving they were spliced, he deleted all his runs, then he was quiet for about 7 months, until he came back with these comments and a new run that's privated so nobody can watch it

who /v/ here?

GerbsYa

turok erp

Slayer I downloaded the Turok cracks you listed and it flagged a trojan what the FUCK

>trusting slayer

is beneziaa still a cutie?

Is doggy still a deddy?

>still
she never was

it's a steam crack they'll all result in false flags

uh.

>granny shit
get taste fag

is that caleb with lipstick on?

shut up!

he's kind of cute I guess

Aite fixed that. How the fuck do I install this shit now

it must be really depressing for duke to see pics of thineziaa and know she simultaneously gave up and settled

why would you play Duke Nukem over Bio Menace

>tranny
>plays horde

This checks out

It's crazy how uncomfy pie's stream has become since he moved into the collective house. This will honestly be his downfall if he doesn't move back into his parents house.

I like to meme, too.

So I'm learning Hexen, what speedgame are you all learning?

After 2+ years of posting here I finally have decent enough internet to stream.

Expect a speedrunning stream sometime soon bois~! :3c

Nobody has any idea who i am ;)

DEWD

Caleb being REAL transphobic rn

looking forward to it

watch by next agdq he's going to be calling himself Kelly and wearing jean shorts

Probably since he's salty he fell for a trans girl who outed him as a cheater to his girlfriend he was cheating on, but who knows. desu

was she at least passing

It was me the whole time.

thread is shit

AW SUNAVA BETCH

awwshucks

What speedgames are people playing? I'm learning Hexen a level a day.

So far I have the opening level, the first hub almost perfect aside from the sequence break which just needs practicing, and most of the second hub worked out.

why did you spoiler?

>I really hope that this is a desperate troll and not a culturally Marxist furry tranny looking for attention in the wrong place.
You're 100% spot-on. They were avatar-fagging months ago when they were running some MechWarrior game, and it now it looks like they're back. This is who you share a thread with., and here's their time in MechWarrior if anyone feels like doing some BTFO'ing.

speedrun.com/user/Mewyabby

Oh boy, THE KevinDDR of GDQ fame is playing Tetris again after having retired from it. Who would have seen that coming?

jesus christ

kevinddr is based as fuck. glad he's not retiring

There's no end to this, is there?

OFFICIAL SPEEDRUNNING TRANNIES RANKING
1. Cronikeys
2. soe
3. Krystal
4. Narci
5. yadra121
6. EnchantressofNumbers
7. Nickynoel
8. CrystalBeauty
9. EeveeSpirit
10. Kartseven
11. AzuraSarah
12. JackieDaggers
13. Emily Brooks
14. Withelde
15. Protomagicalgirl
16. tegangibby
17. Mewyabby
18. transFaerie

@Janitor: This post is absolutely video game related as all the persons are listed are video game streamers. By the same logic you keep deleting my posts, you could delete the entire thread.

>"retiring" from a hobby

in total fairness id put withhelde up to like 10

Yeah?

Any hobby that requires a significant time and/or money sink you can retire from. I've retired from TCG/CCG because it costs too much fuckin money

sagev3 is missing from this list

You can't retire from a hobby

wheres superaliceinwonderland and MissFantastic? both trannies mods in Stiv's stream

>you can't do that thing people do

Do you mean figuratively?

No I'm just saying that hobbies aren't things you retire form
Don't you realize how fucking stupid you sound saying shit like that?

is there anything less comfy than streamers who try to correct the behavior of their chat

a chat that has nothing but shitters (i.e. slayer's chat)

men who pretend to be women

But people do it all the time

Why are you so upset that people are using a word you don't like? Is retire one of your triggers?

steams that have a "no backseat gaming" rule and ban for swearing

I'm cool with that, if I wanted help I'd look at a faq. It can certainly be rage inducing to watch when someone is missing something so blatantly in front of them, or having trouble with something when they've picked up the tools that would make it trivial to pass.

Aww come on guys, I eat a meal then I bumble about in speedrunning. Is it that wrong? Should I stream on charturbate instead?

Also I think you'd have more trouble than you'd expect beating my MW4 time.

>its an ugly tranny attention whore episode

is that considered photorealistic in the anime?

Anyone interesting streaming?

No trannies please.

pootaku put Jak And Daxter on their best runs of SGDQ

There's an aussie speed marathon going on:

horaro.org/ausspeedrunmarathon

I wonder which games are worth looking out for

maxylobes

what a bunch of cunts. Already has a better vibe than 90% of sgdq

calebhart42 is still making smrpg his bitch

Winchester is gonna play a ton of games.

Can anyone explain to me how "social eating" is acceptable on twitch but everything else that's not playing a game is not?

based behemoth

corporate and other outside interests paying amazon money to introduce new acceptable categories

First they delete JTV.
Then they say "don't do the things that you used to do in JTV, only games here"
Then "ok do all that JTV shit you want".

Would Song of the Deep make a good speedgame? Metroidvania games are generally fun to watch.

i would laugh my ass off

Can someone explain why so many high profile speedrunners are trannies? Is there something in the controller plastic that does this if you play 16 hours a day?

it's nothing like JTV dude

pretty sure they only did social eating because it's so big in korea

name 5 speedrunners who are high profile and are trans

former speedrunners don't count

And it gives streamers a way to get donations with amazon $% instead of paypal $%

No, you are putting the cart before the horse. It's not that they are trans and then start streming speedruns it's that they stream some speedruns but aren't getting the views and donations so they come out as trans for the easy attention.

I want kungfufruitcup to experience genuine fucked up tragedy so she can stop her cutesy singsong babytalk bullshit and realize she's not 8 years old anymore

I'm tired of hearing her try to make cutesy high pitched voices like she's in a Ghibli or disney movie singing lullabies to her viewers but all that comes out is a breathy raspy hoarse voice because her throat is shit and she can't sing (see: her pathetic attempts at previous GDQs)

what do you say bros

seek help

o_o

Shame the game audio is a second or so behind.

yeah that's why I'm posting here

anybody got any ideas how to get this done?

HOW TO SAVE /SRG/ AS A COMMUNITY:

We need to bring our foundation (aka "oldbois") back, or they need to be more active. I'm referring to the following:
>weewee
>peaches_
>duke
>grav
>ion

Keep the following oldboi shitters OUT (aka stop talking about them/giving them attention):
>skeletonbill (doesn't speedrun, barely has)
>dickoak (same)
>beneziaa (same)
>slayer (same)

Secondly, we need to bring back our future (aka "newbois") and stop treating them like shit.

I'm referring to the following:
>malos (he is nothing how the thread makes him out to be)
>jmatt
>doublearmory
>tk mze
>andre

Stop giving the following attention:
>meows (rarely speedruns and only does so when he's a hot topic)
>ari (literally who? also same as above
>squid (tries to police the thread despite having no authority and not being a speedrunner)

If we work together we can save this place. If we keep giving people who don't care and are only here to shitpost/boost their ego attention, this place will not survive 2016, I guarantee that.

who is we?

fuck off