/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Onigashima] until 25.7 (14:59)
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160711.php#nav
- Fuyuki must be cleared to participate
- Jap servants increase damage
- 4* Rider Kintoki as reward - initial is quest reward, 2nd from BP quests, 3rd 4th & 5th can be bought for 600 of each drop in shop
- 5* homo sumo CE: +10% ATK | start with 30% NP charge | +100% ATK (self, event only); can be bought from the event shop for 300 coral, fabric, & emblems or via drops
- 5* oni CE: +20% critical damage | gives 3 stars/turn | ATK +50% (party, event only); can be acquired via drops & the reward ladder
>Condensed event guide:
- farm AP quests drops while playing the highest BP quest you can manage until you can buy Golden Sumo CE for 300 of each drop
- farm DP & drops to get copies of & mats for ascending Kintoki

>[Minamoto gacha until 25.7 (14:59)]
- 5* limited Berserker Minamoto
- 4* Berserker Ibaraki
- 3* Assassin Kotaro
- 5* Mashu CE: increase Quick card performance by 15% | increase NP damage by 15% | Drops +1
- 4* Tamamo CE: increase Arts card performance by 8% | increase NP gain by 15% | Fabric drops +1
- 3* Kojiro CE: increase Quick card performance by 3% | increase critical damage by 8% | Coral drops +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
Robin NP bug confirmed by DW view.fate-go.jp/2016/qfue6n/

>[The 6th Singularity: Camelot]
More info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160706c

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv2HsGBhUcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Screw EMIYA, I'd like Cosmic Air to play the entire time.

JAlter a cute!

I swear Prisma Cosmos is on rate up, I keep rolling this shit.

Gameplay
Euryale>Medusa>shit>Stheno

Character
Medusa>shit>Euryale>Stheno

This is fact

The gacha is time based

I love you Gilgamesh!

EYE OF THE EURYALE

I miss the emulatorfags, they shitposted less.

Ozzy!

What does it say about F/GO's music that a servant having some other theme play during their NP is enough to rocket them to top tier for some players?

>thought Ushi was safe
>Nasu stabs me in the back with the hot knife of NTR

is the same shit

Nobu a CUTE.

I think every servant should have a theme

Shut up Meduseless

Should've waifu'd the director, can't get NTR'd if she's already dead

>spends 11 months talking about how she likes her brother more then you and would abandon you in an instant for him, despite him murdering her
>people only go on about NTR now

If your phone has less than 2GB RAM it's ABSOLUTELY IMPPOSSIBLE for it to run FGO, don't even bother trying, any argument against this is invalid and you're full of shit

I would be enjoying this event so much more if I had a decent device to play on that isn't this ancient relic from the sixth dynasty.

Not his fault you can't into japanese.

Her fucking battle victory line has her talk about her brother.

How is this shit possible when a buffed to hell and back Orion NP can't even do 1mil?

>Tamamo's pitiful heal on the oni
Think they should have at least scaled that up a little

Aw, I thought I finally understood this event and how to do good damage.

Keep doing the 3million one, but I'm still not clearing it decently, can only do 1,500,000 on average before something burns out. Realized you don't have to use the same beans as the oni, so if you use the other bean it'll increase whichever card type you want. But I could only do 600,000 with one combo which really isn't shit.

Best archer

It's too bad Lancer's NP is so short, because I'd actually like to hear Spirits Collide.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv2HsGBhUcA

I mean that's basically his theme now.

Orion being garbage was never a meme.

Woah

Go fuck yourself captain obvious

You forgot.
Cuteness and beauty:
Euryale > Stheno > shit >Medusa

Looking for Tamamofags or Waverfags with Oni Hot Spring CE
Snek needs them

Just realise that Fuma is pretty good to team up with Berserker especially Cuzilla.

Sabotage and Ninjutsu could those paper health class help alot.

>emu is ded
servant trade when?

Its been a day, this event is a work in progress to figuring out all the ins and outs.

Orion would literally do more damage with those exact same buffs.

You can actually do the 3M one without beans or problems if you use Euryale.
It is basically the same as doing the 6M one with beans.

What that user said in his post was obvious the moment they announced the beans

Should I actually level Euryale or is /fgog/ just memeing with me again?

Justify Martha x Kojiro being a canon thing then

see

>mfw Arash could do 1mil

Please tell me this grinding I'm doing to max out Euryale isn't a huge waste of time. She was already np5, but now she's at 64/70 and her strengthening quest is complete.

If you want to waste mats on a servant that will only be good for this event, go ahead

Too late for that right now, boss is gonna be dead in less than 12 hours and you will not be able to farm as you should.

Same here. Just about everything thats not attacking sub-optimally crashes my S3. At this point I just want to finish enough to keep Rider Kin since transitioning to the raid boss part of the fight crashes me 9/10 times

He's coming back after we kill Shuten, or at least that's what the schedule says

>can play really smooth on midnight
>game crash often on day especially noon

Does this shit have Numeral on midnight

Shouldn't be that hard to get her near that damage at least.

Those are only Waver buffs and debuffs plus Euryale own buffs and master skill.
Anyone with one Waver or Tamamo can do that.

>S3
Like you are literally me. This thing is horrible. It just crashed on me as I was typing this. I just want Rider Kintoki, and some stuff from the shop but I doubt I’ll be able to get even half of it at this rate.

After doing that, I noticed that if I had overcharged instead of doing Waver NPs before that turn, I would have arrived to the 2.5M at least.

EMU ARISE WHEN?

>after we kill Shuten
Does it really announced that the Summit Area boss is Shuten or it just your made up headcanon?

It's because gacha rates increase during noon and there's increased server load due to everyone getting their favorite 5*.

epic maymay

Do you have some bath sluts CEs? All I have is one sumo CE and I can't get anywhere near that with those same buffs.

It's obvious if you think about the location

it's going to be a gold oni that resists NP damage and there's no beans for it

It's not announced, but who else is it going to be if we're reenacting a semi-maybe-correct account of a legend? I doubt Ibaraki is the final boss here, so I wonder who else could be the Big Boss of Oni Island?

He can come back with changed class. We don't know if he is gonna be exactly the same oni.

Be quick then, you should use all your blue things to do as much damage possible while you can.

Euryale really came through for this event. Hope the next oni is as easily killed as this, never thought 3bp would be so effortless.

So now that datamining is literally dead, what does Minamoto's Anti skill do and what is guesimatee on numbers for it and her Prana Burst.

You do realize that next one is non-Arts resistant zerker Oni, right user?

Events are meant to hype up new servants that aren't released yet.

Final boss is someone new, like Musashi.

>2 week raid event
>most people max out DP in 2 days
nice balancing DW

As long as he isn't an Archer, he can come back as whatever. F/GO isn't ready for Benkei meta

Bath CEs are pretty easy to get once you start rolling through the 3BP with Euryale.

1GB ram really is suffering. I can't chain, I can't raid, I can't NP, fuck it even took me 20 crashes to get through the green oni story quest. Honestly I'm pretty pissed that I might not be able to max out Rider Kin since his design & animations are top notch. At least Nee-san decided to join me in this hell so this event won't be completely shit for me

>zerker Oni

Unlikely, it'll be some class that'll force players to use units with Buster NPs.

>still at 10m

>Rakoi doing 1mil+ crits with 5 bath CE and maxed Kintoki
Based okasan

Onigashima is not Mount Ooe

>who else
Drunk Momotarou or Emperor Tsutoku

>non-Arts resistant zerker Oni,
Really? How do you know that?

You have the 1GB ram S3? Shit I'm so sorry. I have the 2gb one and it still crashes once every 5 mins, can't imagine how it is for you.

We'll make it bro.

It's red.

I mean, it could be Ruler which would be absolutely hilarious. but i expect it to be zerker based on my gut feeling.

Also helps people get millions needed.

Can he do it?

>phone have 1GB ram
>used Intel CPU,which is not supported
>can do the story quest easily and only crash on raid quest sometimes

What kind of fucked up phone you use?

You're not wrong, but I can't see a non-oni being in charge of this, especially since we're loosely doing an actual folk story. I would agree that it would have to be someone unexpected if Shuten weren't a Servant, but she's right there, ready to get beheaded by Raikou
>A series of raids all about drunken Servants with Shuten behind it all in the dumbest way possible
I like it

Thank you

That's what you get for not truly understanding waifus, reddit.

Even the brain-damaged Nerofag gets it. You're literally more ignorant than a brain-damaged shitposter.

cue emiya theme

Fuck off retard, 1GB RAM can't run fgo, stop shilling your shit phones

Doubtful, but do your best, Redman

The final boss will be Raikou, because Kintoki will try to stop her from murdering the shit out of Shuten.

>not 2nd sprite
Dumb femalemasterposter

You won't mind if he beats that thing, right?

Its frustrating since any little thing can crash it but its still better than no FGO. I'm probably going to get a new phone in the next month when I have some cash so just gotta soldier on for this event

The kind miracles are made of, and no its more like can sometimes make it through a normal quest with no crash and almost always crash on raids

>ogling Emiya's exposed armpits
Dumb homo poster

and I also know its probably not Shuten for a few reasons, I'd say. "Nasu does history" events never go properly, history goes off the trails pretty quickly. Final fight in Monk's event was Curry Brothers, along with all the other historically odd points there. Even though we will fight Shuten and Ibaraki at some point, its never that simple.

DW also wouldn't miss the chance to advertise someone new in order to create the same sort of desire they saw people have for Ibaraki. Putting something within reach before plucking it away, before finally handing it over is a good recipe for money.

>implying that's gay
Dumb homo posters poster

I could get behind this

If only his NP is Arts and I actually max him

I don't usually use him so I never change it

>dodge

He can still do it

Which of the event CEs looks pretty solid and might be useful in the future? I think sumo. Sounds fairly good,

You did your best. In the grand scheme of things, what's 5.9 million compared to 6 million?
>Turns Remaining: 1

>Everyone with bath CEs on Jeanne and Shirou
Make it stop

Going to need to sleep soon, and blu oni will be dead by the time I wake up. 100k dp is enough for now right?

But user, you have to play defensively. If you die, you'll lose all of the BP you earned, so run Double Jeanne Waver and turtle it out

>but she's right there, ready to get beheaded by Raikou
>implying they are not hanging at the hot spring spot together and drinking while Ibaraki get pressured by those two

Any decent place to farm gold fabrics besides bp quests?

Raikou straight up says she's going to bury Shuten six feet under when you or Kintoki aren't looking in one of her My Room lines.

This sword just isn't cute!