/fog/ - Fallout General

Albino edition

/fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/EEaEc6rW

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13185/?
youtube.com/watch?v=ppTXCJ0SZ88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ranger ghost would have been a better op image for albino edition

My waifu is a psychotic, bloodthirsty killer!

we had a fixed OP post. oh well, you guys better remember next time to use this one.

What is her name? post the best mugshot you have of her. she is going on the SS wall in the website.

why do you think anyone cares?

Are we ever going to get the fallout 4 vault suit ported to New Vegas? That would be awesome

All those hairs are great and all, but anime still isn't real.

Lord Buffquad!!

>didn't include the new OP
Come on man

Anyway, I can't even think of a single thing to do with the Vault DLC. As in the vanilla areas of it.

I might just install that synth creation mod for it, and MAKE MY OWN Institute! With blackjack! And hooker synths! I'm also gonna make a bot living there named Bender Rodriguez.

Joan but that's not canon anymore, just like her not having a full-sized braincase

There is nothing in the "new" dlc just reused assets.

>x months ago at todds
>Hey guys, i have the best idea ever!
>You seen those mods that make a lot of the games assets buildable? What a crazy idea!
>Hey, lets copy that but call it a dlc and sell it for big money!
>Todd, you are truly a genius!

what? can't tell if troll or not. send an email to [email protected]

i am going to sleep.

Trying to minmax my SPECIAL. What's that Bobblehead you get right there where you meet Preston?

I love my little ankle biters

Perception

perception

Danke.

You also get a freebie in the form of the "You're S.P.E.C.I.A.L.!" book, don't forget.

>min/max
>infinite levels

?

perception
luck
agility
and int are all easy to get at early levels

> I can't even think of a single thing to do with the Vault DLC

I-Isn't there a dungeon to explore? And maybe set up enemy spawns inside?

is this better?

I just want clean furniture and kitchens

for my house

also lets hope for clean rugs and carpets

You've never had an idea for a Vault experiment?

What new perks (or additions to perk ranks) would you like to see in Nuka World?

I had some ideas

>Steady aim - one more rank for even more accuracy with the Gatling laser and Minigun
>All the intimidation perks would be a lot more FUN if you could control more than 1 thing at a time, and they won't attack you while your gun is down
>New ranks to crafting perks to make even more weapon mods for all existing weapons
>Blitz -Increase the range even further
>Idiot savant - any action that yields exp has a 0.02% chance of granting 25 times as much xp, so making one jet could give 375 exp. Killing an enemy that gives 100 xp gives 2500xp

So fallout shellter when?

Also any nuka-leak?

1: Send spec island deathclaws there,
2:give them vault suits.
3:.....
4: Be the first person to do those things.

vault experiment

the population is 99% women with one men
when he dies a new own is unthawed

It does have cleaner everything, but you cant build the Vault, as in the structures, above ground. I think the generators and anything that isn't a building is fine.

Oh, you added hairs to the muties. Congrats.

2 days

>>All the intimidation perks would be a lot more FUN if you could control more than 1 thing at a time, and they won't attack you while your gun is down

What about if the thing you intimidated intimidated a thing, and you could get a daisy chain of bully going.

>It does have cleaner everything, but you cant build the Vault, as in the structures, above ground.
Why not? The Bethseda stream had them build a giant castle on spectacle island.

not my mod
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13185/?

>but you cant build the Vault, as in the structures, above ground.

You tit. You utter tit. You do great things and then pratfall in the most ludicrous ways.

this has already been done by vault tec

because the leak is two weeks old

Add a set personality feature and you've got a winner.

>Raider
>Gunner (military)
>Institute (nerdy)
>Covenant (pre-war)
>Tunnel Snake

All the dwellers are fat futas with only a single young male between them to satisfy all of their sexual needs

I've been told by testers that the experiments were lack luster and yield shitty benefits, and once you do the experiments, all the Vault turns into is a fancy settlement.

I heard you can increase settler SPECIAL and also get equippable Pip-boys for companions, but other than that...I can't think of anything. I'd like to be able to raise Piper's Special and give her perks.

I have a feeling I will just put lots of robots in it, maybe the synth factory mod thing, and I dunno what else. I don't think I'd have much fun with the DLC without mods, kinda like Contraptions. Wasteland workshop 1 at least was fun without modding it.

>middle of pitch black night
>super mutant suicider treks halfway across the observable universe just to come up from behind and nuke me
fuck you

What stream? All I know is a tester said they couldnt build the structures above ground.

I don't care about experiments, I just care about the exploring the vault areas as a dungeon, and maybe setting up spawn points for enemies inside and having regular raiding

>Working on hair mod
>Find NEW SHIT added by the patch

>Hair dye

Neat.

Companion special doesn't do shit, so there isn't any point in raising it.

www twitch tv/bethesda/v/77696892

at 45 minutes.
at 40 minutes they show off the fallout 1 inspired vault door.

Is there a mod that let's me keep spinning the barrel of a gatling laser/minigun?

I'm looking forward to all the new Vault Stuff.

No

Yes

oh ok

btw nice trips

How do I make my waifu look like THIS?

Is stuyk still around?

pour a bunch of salt on her

Well solved all my upload issues. Been missing you all.

Literally who?

The feeling's not mutual.

Ok I'm getting lesss fps with NV enb than FO4 ultra, is this normal? Also some stuttering. Enhanced shaders btw.

>Can't use surgery station on settlers
>Can't use barber on settlers
>They'll forever be dirty and unwashed even in a Vault

I guess it depends on what enb preset you're using. You can add a bunch of effects that aren't exactly optimized for the system.
I play FO4 on ultra at a steady sixty, but skyrim with a fairly decent enb goes between 40-60 fps. My Skyrim is modded to fuck with higher rest textures and floral overhauls. My FO4 I'm only using floral overhauls.

You rang

YOU HUMANS MADE US! NOW SUFFER FOR YOUR ARROGANCE!
Fuck those guys. Was having a merry old time swamp trekking with the lads when we came across some super mutants. I didn't see that fucker coming and he blew almost all of my men to shit. Then a fucking car took care of the rest.

>Darren quit modding and says he's too good to ever work at Bethesda

Is it safe to say he's Giskard tier now?

With a decent skill set and if they offered him a position I imagine he would actually take it. I don't know of any modders that honestly wouldn't.

>too good
He literally has no skills, even in real life.
He can't code, design, or even work well with others.

Yes. At this point between his ego and his "i'm quitting" for attention, he's the next Giskard.

They never would.
Hell, I don't think they've ever offered anything to anyone except Trainwiz

What about that one kid that made a huge Skyrim add-on land thing? Did he ever get offered?

At last they give happiness so depending on how much, it might be a viable alternative to shops.

do I continue? its suppose to end like as a man portable Mk103 type autocannon.. but I don't know what the fuck I'm doing

Of course he would, dude is desperate to get paid for modding. That's what he really wants, that's why he finally quit when he didn't make the contest and realized he's never going to receive any real money.

Falskaar? He was rejected. Activision Bungie picked him up instead.

I actually found a tutorial for porting melee weapons (and guns) so maybe you could get your model working with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppTXCJ0SZ88

Good for him. Dude deserved to be in the industry.

The Falskaar guy?
Don't even get me started on how extremely shitty and overrated that was, and why/how the author is a pretentious hack.

But no, he didn't. However, he did get a job at Activision, IIRC.

I think the general thought of the management and time he put into it is what game companies are looking for. He was clearly passionate if he wanted to take on something so large.

when I do tfc and move camera around my character moves also. How to stop that without TFC 1? Also commands to make different faces or turn face or turn eyes?

i want to fuck this dumbmer

This comment section is absolutely appalling and you all should be ashamed. How you feel about this one guy doesn't matter. What does matter are the issues he brings into question. According to him, the person who uploaded the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch into the contest wasn't even a part of the team that made the mod!
How about PEW lasers (the mod where the guy replaced the laser sound with him going "pew" into his mic) getting a spot in the contest where the X-02 power armor, submersible power armor, modular housing, and all manner of higher quality mods were forgone? Pew lasers is a funny mod and it deserves to exist, but does it deserve to be in the running for $10000 where the mods like the X-02 are not? I would say not. (I realize PEW lasers and power armor mods would be in different categories for the contest. If you're going to try to use this as a defense, I would be happy to find a mod more deserving that could fit in the overly-general category of "status"; I just assume you're all smart people that know this wouldn't be hard to do and therefore doesn't need to be done)
How about the fact that death threats and doxxes on his beth.net mod pages persist for weeks despite hundreds of reports while curse words and sarcastically asking for donations in the way of "sexy selfies and lubricant" are moderated away in hours?
But no let's all talk about how he's not very nice. And man good riddance, we don't want not nice people to be making good mods for us for free. Wouldn't want that. How could I in good conscience enjoy this mod when a person who is not very nice made it and distributed it for free.
Please prove my point by replying something along the lines of "but he's mean tho"

is this copypasta
i don't really care, you're a fag either way

I would love to work at Bethesda so badly you have no idea I used to live right by Obsidian's office though and I'd not say no to them either

fuck off darren

It is. Someone bitching because everyone is saying good riddance to Darren everywhere
"But's it's free" isn't a defense to anything.

He works at Bungie on Destiny

Liberty Prime is so fucking lame.

If the BOS wanted a bipedal nuclear-equipped battle tank, they should have just build a Metal Gear Rex (fucking MGRex mod when?)

Found the trick, set ReduceSystemMemoryUsage to false and stutter when turning dissappeared then launched the game without 4GB improved the fps.

So this person really ignores the point that Darren has made death threats, tons of console-bricking stuff, and frankly, his stuff just isn't very good.

holy shit who CARES
this general is deader and gayer than Blackoutfag's heyday

Use player.tc on yourself

I think

My favorite "BUT ITS FREE" mspaint was some guy enjoying a game of TF2, then Robin shows up and introduces the Phlog, crapping it out of his butt onto his plate, the guy screaming "BUT I DONT WANT THIS" and Robin looks at him and says "BUT ITS FREEEEE"

okay but grey knight terminators look absolutely nothing like normal terminators. they look like mark viii space marines but with fancy gold frillings and also the knight-style helmet.

It wasn't lame, it was just a waste of fucking time. the BoS should have just build a robotic drill... what was the point of walking from the airport when they could have flown

Does enemies scale infinitely? If you are lvl 200 are enemies impossible to at that point?

X-02 is buggy as shit and is the worst, implementation wise, power armor mod which is a shame considering how good it looks and how true it was to the F3 design while fitting nicely into 4s PA mechanics

Well he's
>a guy that makes pretty bad mods but has a bunch of asskissers because there's not a lot of content
>is generally a really awful person and goes after anyone who uses a specific tool or endorses a specific mindset
>begs for attention while getting banned everywhere
>eventually takes his ball and leaves
That's Giskard if I ever saw him.

>Going through the insurmountably complex task of mimicing human anatomy
>Just to shoot lasers out of its eyes and fire nukes from... somewhere
Nah that's fucking lame.

>modding drama

Yes.

Slog got invaded by a lot of level 160 super mutants one day. Each had thousands of HP. At that point you need tons of missile turrets or arm everyone with strong high-end weapons.

but user if we shittalk a guy that isn't even here we can reassure ourselves about the size of our e-peen! ;^)

Except the worldspace was haphazardly slapped together without any love, resulting in something that looked like it was made by a 6-year-old in the sandbox, the dungeons were worse than the Vanilla dungeons lay-out wise and gave no incentive to explore, the main-quest was nonsensical and full of plot-holes, with most parts being a direct copy from Morrowind's main-quest - ending with the most ridiculous and lazy Deus Ex Machina imaginable - and all side-quests were straight copies from FO:NV. Not even exaggerating in the slightest here.

The only thing he had going for him were the voice actors. While the writing was still bad, they did an amazing job, giving life to the characters.
But what the author then did, was taking credit for all of that, and proclaiming that his mod is his application for Bethesda - with bright big letters on the mod's description page.
That pride and hubris barely can be topped, not even by Darren.

Of course, the Nexus hyped the fuck out of it, because, well, it's the Nexus, and hey, it was content - to some degree.
But no, Falskaar was complete and utter shit, and literally everybody with just enough time and voice actors of that quality can slap something better together.

>not even by darren

Idk, he didn't take IP from someone else from a different game and smash it into a Fallout 4 sized hole like Darren did with Tiny Tina.

t. Darren