/pgg/ Pokémon Go General

>About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spE64rbPw
Fresh with updates!
Feel free to add more to the pastebin, keep it in the OP though.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw I'm a spoofer

literally play any other game

what the fuck is wrong with you?

you're like the crippled kids who want to be popular so they cry until they get to dumb everything down to their level

LITERALLY PLAY ANY OTHER GAME

R8 my fit.

Just evolved my first Eevee into Jolteon. Do I go for the other evolutions or just transfer any new Eevees for candy for the Jolteon?

Spoofers > Walking Plebs

Android update fucking when

Ok guys
Marry, Fuck, Kill

Spoofer, Normie that only knows 1st gen, people that repost from reddit

INSTINCT OR EXTINCT

VALOR IS MY ARMOR

MYSTIC AND IMPERIALISTIC

Daily reminder that spoofer are as much if not more annoying than vapers and junkies

>DUDE
>VAPE / WEED
>LMAO
>XD

>Normie that only knows 1st gen

please, normies cant name all 150, at most they will get 50

>tfw going on a Pokemon Go date with a qt girl this afternoon

>being a fat fuck NEET is better than being social and active

tfw lies

>mfw some NEET nerd who just got out his mancave to get virtual monster nerdraging about spoofing

It's a gps game, you voluntarily give them your position, how is it NSA? And no, you can clearly see spoofed track vs legit, legit players will walk on roads, make a lot of detours, stop for a long time, all those minor details that are very hard to spoof.

Your mum doesn't count

>snorlax spawns in my house
>not long after some 16 year old slut shows up
>says she'll suc my dick if I let her in
>yell 3DPD in her face and shut the door

SPOOFING PASTEBIN
SPOOFING PASTEBIN
SPOOFING PASTEBIN

pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

Yes, it still works. If you are crashing then you did something wrong or are using windows 10

pls respond

Just started. There is a flying pokemon but I can't throw my pokeball. What?

turn the ar on then throw your phone at it

You will start getting stronger pokemons at level 11 or 12 IIRC, just keep going,

I don't get it? You'l get banned for spoofing.Why would you brag about being unable to play the game in a few weeks? Is this a non-elaborate troll/bait/meme?

>Better at the game
>in a game where the only skill is literally walking

It's like gloating at someone because you have an higher K/D in a shooter while using autoaim

>Fake GPS
This has to be bait. Staggermovements are confirmed for ban in Ingress ya gits. They figured that shitty app out years ago.

lrn2rice
Instal Gentoo

> walking around with gf and taking down blue gyms in the area
> one area with multiple pokestops overlapping and lures
> go there and see a huge picnic
> different teams sitting there
> get invited
> they share some bear and get to eat their homemade food, talk about the game
> everyone compares their lists
> talk about the areas other visited and how much luck they had

I wish there were more gyms in the area. Everything is basically concentrated in a small place. Can walk around all the stops and gyms really quickly. Everything else is really scattered.

I'm level 9 and I'm starting to get 290s pretty often apparently.
It's a random generator, you're probably just unlucky.
The max number in the randomgen increases with your trainer level but the min always stays at 10.

Does it count my distance if GPS is on and WiFi is on but I have no data connection? Or do you need internet connectivity at all times to hatch eggs?

>Gentoo

Enjoy no games.

>I'm so better at this game
>I spoof, are you mad?

Are people really bragging about being "Better" at a game that's supposed to bring people outside?

Anyone else getting weird distance readings? Sometimes it says I walked way more than I actually did. Sometimes it shows less.

>implying im that dumb to spoof to imitate walking normally

But what if your area's GPS connection is just shit and you keep warping around on the app legit?
What if your app crashes while you walk and you open it in another location, would that count as warping or "going too fast between ingame ticks"?
You can always bullshit your way out of it and innocent normies are always in the line of fire.

Use a fucking virtual machine and lrn2ODEX

Why are any of you NEETs spoofing? The best part about the game is going out and getting together with your teammates. Otherwise, this game is pretty shit.

Wat

Good question, I'd assume if you reconnect after keeping the app open the whole time it'd refresh the count to what it counted on the app without connection but I haven't tried it myself.
Go try it out and report back user.

>PvP and trade will require NFC/bluetooth
>Certain evolutions will be limited to trade
>post yfw spoofers tears in the general when this happens

Because we live in the fucking sticks. If we would live in NYC we'd go out as well.

>mention spoofing
>chins start to lose their shit

I just a minute ago had a 498 Seaking, broke out of one ball then vanished. I'm lvl 10, best I've seen by a mile

>The best part about the game is going out and getting together with your teammates.

That sounds incredibly autistic.

>people already vandalizing

>People want to go out and talk to strangers about virtual monsters they have caught
You guys sound more like a bunch of nuts. Pretty sure if you don't spoof then you're confirmed autistic

belt sitting to low and leggings too loose

My local gym that is in the middle of nowhere in the suburbs is full of level 20+ people with pokemon that have close to or over 2k cp. I wonder how many hours they wasted spoofing.

Hey guys I just came back from a 12km walk.
Hatched one 10km egg and I plan on hatching another one this afternoon.
So glad I spent some good time outside, I'm loving this game, any of you know where to catch a dratini?

Last world interaction creates a bubble expanding at 55Km/h // 35 mp/h, as long as you stay inside that within the next 30 minutes you're fine. GPS warping is never going to get you out of that bubble.

However, using FakeGPS is a surefire way to get banned on Ingress because it actually gives very precise coordinates with no options to change the precision settings (At least until January when I last checked).

Serious question: do you play the other pokemon games and if you do, do you cheat in them too?

Can I only incubate 1 egg at a time unless I buy those extra limited use ones? Also what happens when I have 9/9, I can't seem to trash any.

hahaha yeah sure you would lard ass

>being social is autistic
Nigga what?

Will do, thanks anyway.

ARTICUNO OR BE A PRUNE-O

>> they share some bear
Pokémon confirmed for encouraging endangerment of local wildlife.

>Interacting with other human beings is autistic
Is this bait? Cause it looks like bait, some low quality bait desu

You get some incubators when you level up, or buy some

> walking around is autistic
> sitting inside and playing a boring "game" while taking out the only redeeming factors out of it
> that's fun

I don't need an app to help me socialize with people.

I'm level 23 without spoofing. Lots of walking, cemeteries, little downtown areas, parks, etc.

>MFW people who "hate" the game can't quit talking about it

Yeah that's exactly why you are on Veeky Forums right?

>Walking around is autistic
No one said that mr autismo. You wanting to talk to other retards about pixels you have found is autistic

And so are you mr 'social gym taker'.

>you walk around outside and socialize
>hurr so autistic!

> I don't need an app to help me socialize with people.

The fact that you spoof a """"game""" that's basically a glorified fitness app, makes me think otherwise.

how come at a low level i could catch pokemon with 1 or 2 balls but now at a higher level it takes me like 10 pokeballs just to catch a cp86 weedle shit

>that's basically a glorified fitness app, makes me think otherwise.

To you it is. Not to everyone. For me this is a mmo style grinding game app

All these people not recognizing low quality bait
I'm so ashamed of you guys

>Cheaters telling legit players they are doing it wrong
I get that you want to cheat. Maybe you even have a good reason to do so cause your parents abandoned you in Minnesota, but damn, don't try and act smug about it.

>so you use the app to be active and socialize with people?
>Ha! You're so autistic! You should be secluded in your bed spoofing!

> he doesn't know how to evolve a conversation and talk about something else after a starter intro if the other person shows interest

Atleast you know how to evolve the pixels in the fitness app ""game"".

LITERALLY

PLAY

ANY

OTHER

GAME

Reminder spoofers are those crippled kids who want to dumb everything down to their level

So I started playing yesterday and I caught a meowth and a ponyta, but they seem useless because catching them are so rare so I can't upgrade.

Any tips/advice on how to level up non-pidgey/drowsee?

Also, is it just me or is incense really shit? Is it better to use incense whilst on-the-go or is it just as useful when static e.g. at home?

Thanks pokepeople.

>It's 40 Celsius outside
>telling me to go out

Nice try, I'm farming with my air condition on.

How to spoof most efficiently to hatch eggs?
Timout/distance to move arround/ gps speed setting?

I'm pretty convinced that the people calling others autistic for walking around outside and playing the game, interacting with other people, don't actually realize how common and popular it is right now.

Go out at night/evening/morning

I'll put something funny up your poke-ass

Keep digging that hole

I'm a spoofer and I don't hate you walkers. I hope you all go outside, have a nice time, talk to pokeqts.

I wish the same for fellow spoofers. I hope you get those levels, take some gyms and get those dank pokecoins rolling in.

We all play the game in our own ways. That's what games are for.

please upboat

You'd be stuck at 9/9 till you hatch some, duh.

I do. I also want to farm when it's fucking hot outside.

It doesn't help that half of the people in the city left for their summer vacations in .

upboated 10/10 text
It will get front page
did nazi it coming
hi upboat I am dad

> tfw getting all these (You)s

Baiting both script kiddies and walking normie wannabes is so easy it makes me wonder if this entire thread is a broken off colony from reddit and twitter.

any cute (males) want to homo and go

AYY HE MAD BOIS

lose some weight

You're cheating in it you retard

Literally play any other game where the main point IS NOT walking around the actual world

Literally play any other game

You see all those hundreds of games that exist that are not pokemon go? you can play them without cheating

The pastebin is broken, someone make a new one

ofc i play pokemon since gen 2, pretty much remember all the pokeymans ;)

How about you go fuck off outside walker and catch another pidgy while screaming like a child with reddit users.

I would throw you a curve ball if you know what I mean.

>so you use the app to be active and socialize with people and become a better person
>Ha! You're so autistic! What a loser! You should be in your room spoofing like a loner!

Nice try at being friendly but the fact that you're giving yourself an unfair advantage over legitimate players by your "method" of """""playing""""" means you're still a piece of shit.

Im not gay so dont hit on me

>Spoofers fighting walkers
>Valor fighting mystic
>Instinct fighting everyone

And I live in south america, where not even the apk for the game works
Someone hug me while I cry brazilian tears

>Live in fairly small Australian city
>Use my real name as my trainer name
>Take over a bunch of gyms with friends
>People start adding me on Facebook