Why do white people try to claim every important civilization were white or were founded by white people...

Why do white people try to claim every important civilization were white or were founded by white people? I've seen people here claim that ancient India and China were founded by white guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/ads.php?md5=1DB0BCF159A6CACD55FFE5D0F2897202
libgen.io/ads.php?md5=2719AFED94A3DF6BFF06CC1FBD3CA9F5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe
whc.unesco.org/pg.cfm?cid=31&id_site=364
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_(title)#Legacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>India
>important

No you haven't. At most we have Normanists who claim that Russia was founded by Germanics. Which it was.

And those people are either making fun of the WE WUZ group or they're stupid as fuck. Either way who cares it's the Internet

Russia was founded by Fins.

>ancient India and China were founded by white guys

India certainly was founded by indo-europeans. Not sure about China though, I don't think so.

It wasn't though

Rurik was a Finn

>indo-european
>same as white
This thread smells of poo.

That's true for India for though, look up Proto-Indo-Europeans

>India certainly was founded by indo-europeans
Even if it were, that wouldn't make them like a modern-day white guy.

Yeah Hrörek, Ingvar and Helgi are totally Finnish names. At the very best they were Germanicised Finns.

I'm not saying they're aryans today, for fucks sake, they have mixed with other tribes during the history.

Nope, they're pretty dark and dravidian as far as I know.

>Why do white people try to claim every important civilization were white or were founded by white people? I've seen people here claim that ancient India and China were founded by white guys.

I'm a racism pro, let me help you out. It's basically Theosophy (which is gnosticism + russian orthodoxy interpreted hinduism), where there are lower, carnal races and elevated, spiritual/intellectual ones. Theosophy's central anthropogony (creation of man) denies Darwinian evolution in favor of a Great Chain of Being, where races can *devolve* if they practice spiritual misdeeds. That's the essential root of the concept and why white We Wuz revisionists are also vigorously opposed to miscegenation, based in the totally irrational idea that their Divine Spark can be bred out through mingling with the other races and lost forever. It's silly, and makes more interesting sci-fi than politics. Lovecraft was a big fan.

Swedish invaders took Finnish lore and bastardized the names. Their real names are Hartikka, Iivari, and Haraalti.

See those numerals on top of your shitpost?... guess where those are from

>Nope, they're pretty dark and dravidian as far as I know.
So India wasn't founded by Europeans then, because 'dark and dravidian' isn't what comes to mind when you think of a European person.

>denies Darwinian evolution in favor of a Great Chain of Being, where races can *devolve* if they practice spiritual misdeeds.
Wouldn't that elevate the Indians over Europeans, in this case, seeing as life-altering spirituality was much stronger over there?

>thinking that indo-European automatically means durr Whiite

>India certainly was founded by indo-europeans.

India proper didn't even exist until the Brits divided them from Pakistan.

But yeah Sanskrit is Aryan.

lol fuck off you Asiatic bastard

Did you read what I wrote?

Whites founded India, there are no more whites there because they have mixed with other tribes.

Same thing with Persia.

That's literally just semantics, Indo-Europeans are not the same as modern europeans, which invalidates the claim that Ancient india was founded by Europeans.

Whites did found India though. It was united by the British.

Nope, India is actually a Finnish creation. Originally it was to be called Findia, or Small Finlandia.

Nobody is claiming they are White. but it is true that Indo-European conqueres who settled in India were relatives of the Indo-Europeans who took over Europe. Hence the extensive lingual ties between Sanskrit and all other Indo European languages.

>Why do white people try to claim every important civilization were white or were founded by white people?
If they began in Europe, they were started by white people.
>I've seen white people claiming India and China…
No. You've seen black people claiming Egypt and Beethoven.

Yes, but they believed the upper-class of India were originally of a stock related to the North and mystical polar/inner earth origin of these "spiritual races", who migrated into the subcontinent and displaced the native tanner laborers and Dravidian peoples. Hindu philosophy was a remnant, the purest remnant nonetheless, of this hyper-white Hyperborean Race which was, naturally, equated by the Russian Helena Blavatsky with the people of Russia.

Anti-semitism weaves in here, where Christianity is basically construed as a Jewish trick to ensure the spiritually superior Hyperboreans would remain chained to the realm of the demiurge/evil material deity. There's almost a full century of shit like this to sift through, with various competing/complimentary perspectives, but Helena Blavatsky and Rene Guenon are good authors to start with if you're curious.

This is actually really interesting, I've heard of Theosophy before but only tangentially when I read about Jiddu Krishnamurti and it was given a slight mention.

They were from Ukraine and are closest to modern Finnish people

when you think a little more, every worthwhile European civilization through Europe's early history originates in the Mediterranean. With Greece, Rome, and even the Italian City-States and the Spanish still holding the majority of power in Europe well into the Age of Enlightment.

the Anglo/German/Norse civilizations never really were on the forefront of power on the continent until the the decades before the Industrial Revolution.

take home is, Europe's core has historically been in the hands of what Northern Europeans would call less-than-human for almost all of its history. England/Germany/Scandinavia were never considered that relevant until the Early 1700's.

Evidence doesn't lie
when you find examples of Western groups in far flung lands in positions of power there are only so many assumptions you can make.

Glad I could help!
Also, if the oeuvre of those two authors looks too daunting, Joscelyn Godwin and Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke wrote very accessible anthologies of the subject, which cover both the history of Theosophical thought and its implications for anthropology and politics into the modern day.

libgen.io/ads.php?md5=1DB0BCF159A6CACD55FFE5D0F2897202
libgen.io/ads.php?md5=2719AFED94A3DF6BFF06CC1FBD3CA9F5

do other races feel the need to trivialize the accomplishments of such a small minority of the world population? let us whites have our achievements, we don't make up much of the world. does it feel good to pick on minorities?

I thought I was the only one.

I mean, if you exclude Mediterraneans and their achievements from the "white" race, then white pride/supremacism doesn't really mean anything, considering that Mediterraneans/South Europeans essentially founded and handed their civilization and legacies over to the "whites" on a platter. Kind of embarrassing if you think about it, kek.

India had flushing toilets (Ironically) before snowniggers learned to shit squatting

There are plenty of white looking people in Iran today unlike India.

How is this any different than black WEWUZ shit?

Indo-European doesn't mean European or white, you fucking nigger.

I've literally seen someone claim that the Aztec civilization was founded by white people.

"White" is just a shitty american construct to compensate for their lack of culture and history for them to leech of Europe.

I bet you're a darkie.

Not bad but that's a literal proverbial needle in the haystack in India.

/thread

WE

List of civilizations that were totally founded by white people according to /pol/:
-Egypt (the original WE WUZ)
-Mesopotamia (Of course desert people had blond hair and blue eyes)
-Persia (Aryans = white)
-India (Indo European = white)
-Israel (Jews are white, or alternatively the original jews from the times of Jesus were white)
-The Ottoman Empire (Turks are ethnically greek and their soldiers were Serbian killing machines)
-Inca (corpses with yellow hair)
-Aztecs (their gods were white)
-China (Courtesans put white makeup for this reason)
-Ethiopia/Nubia/Horn of Africa (Christian and with soft features therefore 100% germanic)

you forgot Zimbabwe

What is Rhodesia

I have seen people claim that Genghis Khan was white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe

Founded by Aryan J00z

Don't be thick.

whc.unesco.org/pg.cfm?cid=31&id_site=364

He looks pretty white in this photo.

>Why do white people try to claim every important civilization were white or were founded by white people?

They don't.

But seriously some people think that it is impossible to be a Mongol yet have red hair. Then again it's on those thinly-veiled white supremacist forums

A good fraction of us do. It's fair to say if Veeky Forums makes sweeping generalisations on pretty much every group by at most what 3% of them do, 'whites' are revisionists in the same sense everyone else is also a revisionist

not sure if bait or spillover from /pol/.

IMO it's mostly a knee-jerk to the perception of scientific discoveries being either ignored or actively tampered with/destroyed by TPTB - sort of like "muh giant skeletons" except you have "muh ancient aryans" instead and "political correctness/ZOG/etc." in the place of "the illuminerty/CIA/lizard people/etc."

It basically starts out with a small kernel of truth (for example, that amerindians are often extremely uncooperative when it comes to examining remains because the findings could challenge claims to traditional lands) but because the truth never comes out in full (or is rationalized away) you have people who take it and run all the way to retard land.

Also antarctica and moon(white)

>columbus actually was going west to find a passage to china
t. WangDong

He had red hair.

>literal
>don't look at NW india, large parts of maharashtra, or tamil brahmins
Oh, and rajasthan.
Or kashmiri pandits

>gnosticism + russian orthodoxy interpreted hinduism

basically bullshit feely stuff people use to justify their latent racism.

>Turks are ethnically greek
Turks are ethnically turkmen, from turkmenistan

Look at my previous post dumbo. It's completely possible for Mongols to have red hair. Here, have another picture

Gross misunderstanding of tradition and Guenon hated Blavatsky and is not really related to her thought at all

Out of how many in 1.2 billion?

>ITT people claiming this shit never happens

Have you all forgotten about pic related? A state existed for thousands of years basically claiming that Rome was Germanic. Then you have the titles of Czar, Kaiser, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_(title)#Legacy

You also have the delusional /pol/ack who claims Rome was Germanic.

>
>
>

Fucking white barbarians ruined everything

> A state existed for thousands of years basically claiming that Rome was Germanic.

Nope

>all indians are the same black color except a few ones

Well you have entire communities of indians who are pale enough to pass off as white, and dark enough to pass off as african, so it depends.

You know both the Hwan and Finnish were mongoloid, right?

Eat some mämmi you freak

>seen people here claim that ancient India and China were founded by white guys.

Those are just memes to trigger thinskinned shitskins like you

Silly user. The truth of all human history is that every important historical figure across the world was a sub-saharan african.

Kek "some" people. So that means the entire white race does it? Fact is white people did found a shit ton of important civilizations, but not india and china wtf man

> I've seen people here claim that ancient India and China were founded by white guys.

China? no

india? Yes

There were people and civilisation in india long before vedic culture

semitic genes

White Wewuzism is super rare and usually only believed by neo nazis, black Wewuzism is believed by pretty much every African American.

>White Wewuzism is super rare and usually only believed by neo nazis
Have you ever met a slav?

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

>Have you ever met a slav?
Excuse me, but we only steal from other whites, not from nonwhites.

Enjoy your (you)

made me kek.
Yeah, lots of israelis go there for some reason.

Your picture confuses me. Why would the Norse not be former Vikings?

This. Aryan North Indians are white, the Dravidian south is certainly not. It depends on what Indian civilization they mean.

Indo-Europeans likely have their Urheimat in modern Ukraine.
Indo-Europeans back then were surely white.

White =/= Germanic

>White Wewuzism is super rare and usually only believed by neo nazis

Right because mormanism, solutrean hypothesis, and le kennewick man are all fringe

>Met an incorrect idiot
>Haha gotcha now I can really show how incorrect you all are by skewing the opposite side of the argument to seem cringey and wrong

>Swedish invaders took Finnish lore and bastardized the names. Their real names are Hartikka, Iivari, and Haraalti.
>This is what the Finns actually believe

>not sure if bait or spillover from /pol/.
I think it is what people who are allowed to walk outside without a helmet would call a "joke"

go google the holodomor, even then ukrainians looked like indians. Modern ukrainians are russian

Zimbabwe was Sardinian

"white" people don't exist outside of north america

The Ideal of a group of white people was created to cause division division among poorer people in the american colony's (African servants and European servants) so they wouldn't rise up against the rich

This. "White" is what rootless Americans of European ancestry call themselves, Europeans have always identified as their ethnicity, not as some nebulous "white".

>hre
>not holy
>not roman
>not an empire

I've seen people argue that he had caucasian admixture because his hair (according to some) was red. People on the steppe are a mix of caucasian and mongoloid.