/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

TBC edition

/wpsg/ guilds:
TBC:
L4G, alliance

WotLK:
- Gamer District, Horde 7x (on the brink of death)
- Warmane (Icecrown), Alliance 8x (practically nonexistant)

>unironically playing cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x
kys senna

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Launch the game from wow.exe and enter your account info.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fhVOSDzQRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are we on hellfire or Quel'thalas? (tbc guild)

No one is actually playing on L4G its a joke guild

nth for everyone is dumb except me

hellfire tell me your name

i'm gonna make a char later tonight.

I'm in too, making a char asap.

www.dalaran-wow.com

>gd guild
>lolten guilds

even with it short lifespan You outlived everything

You is still going to do 10 mans I think

>tfw literally everyone getting ready to reroll on l4g

Is Cobe leading it? He was talking about TBC not too long ago.

>11 posts
>7 posters

guess who's the samefag

this is why no wpsg guild will ever last longer than few months

t. person suffering from dunning-kruger syndrome

>mfw normie friends invite me to play with them on l4g and offer me an 80 with t4
Still don't wana play there desu

not gonna lie it was pretty satisfying to watch get crushed by ulduar after months of farming naxxramas and pretending like it was some kind of elite raiding guild

>haven't eaten in 24 hours
>some nigger posts crispy as fuck poutine

R. Eee Ermey

I don't think anyone important to the guild had any delusions about it being elite. Cobe even said repeatedly that the guild was awful.

you have a food named after the russian president? lol how cucked is your country

what does months of farming naxx have to do with anything? turnover forcing us to raid with severely undergeared new players with little ways to gear them up fast because its a progressive low rate server killed the guild.

>[raid dodging naxx gear runs intensifies]
>WHY IS EVERYONE IN GREENS

>elite
>ELITE

top kek
even you can believe this shit you just wrote

youtube.com/watch?v=2fhVOSDzQRo

Would you want to keep doing Naxx after having just done it for 4 months? Don't think so.

That aside, the fact that literally nobody but Asscobra put together 10 man groups was a problem too. 10 man Ulduar gear is great for catching up.

There were weekly naxx 25 runs
You cant reset your id and farm saph/kt like on gd

i'm saying you guys had bloated egos from your success in naxxramas and ulduar deflated that shit with the quickness

lol what

Who had a "bloated ego" from raiding fucking Naxx? Name one person. We did just fine in Ulduar. Most people just didn't care about doing HMs so couple that with turnover and a progressive server and you got a dead guild. If had been on GD it would have been much more successful.

I got the same feel from reading this general. is quite annoying they just can't see it from the inside.

You have autism.

Are you okay?

Lets have a rate list. This time I want your best / worst voices.

Best:
1) Chicken
2) Cobe
3) datboi

Worst:
1)Thrang
2) the paladin tank from pickles first AA revival
3) Thrang

Cobe, Welp and Hg have really soothing voices.

Thrang and Datboi are like nails on a chalkboard to me.

check has the best voice by far it makes me swoon

also best feet

My list
Best:
1. Check
2. Cobe
3. Hg

Worst:
1. Tyrranis
2. Thrang
3. Datboi/Yarrick/Pancakes/Mememeister/Pickles/Senna

best

greg
greg
greg

>worried about my voice
>don't appear on either list
That's a-ok senpai.

>hating based adidas senna

If the three of them made a talk show they'd get a large following.

Cobe, Welp and HG probably had best voices. Senna, Qxc and Deimous for funniest. Raato for most robotic.

Thrang probably worst but I may be biased since I just don't like hearing him. Mememeister/Valind is awful too but again I'm biased in the same way.

BEST
1.Oats
2.Check
3.Pickles
WORST
1.Doc
2.Thrang
3.Senna

I forgot to add Pancakes since he hasn't played in a while. He has a very slow and steady method of speaking which is weird at first but nice.

There were a bunch of other people I don't enjoy hearing but aren't specifically bad.

Actually I also forgot to add the Aussies too. That's all I can think of

Verdy's mom

Only list that matters

Of all time?
Best -
1) Kuvis
2) Keijo
3) Asscobra

Worst -
1) Docfrosty
2) Meerkatz
3) Borlina

Best:
1. slerp with his finnish accent
2. good old white man Cuttiepie

Worst:
greg because he never speaks.

>Borlina
>Meerfatz
I approve

Yo are we actually doin' shit with Hellfire now? I'm down if this is gonna be a real thing.

LK10 is quite hard, but it's still easier than 25man because it's much easier to find and coordinate 10 good people with adequate gear. Same with Sindragosa, it's pretty hard on 10man, but it's much more likely that you will find a group that will do it on 10man.

Dont worry ladies, I'll keep serenading you with my sweet, soothing voice.
Maybe I could even sing you a song next raid.

>memes

Why would I speak when I'm not raid leading?

i never lead and im vocal as fuck

mainly because i dont talk to people irl so it keeps my sanity in check

its over

just come back to tod, finish ulduar > toc >icc
and never fucking come back to this shitty xpac again

back from the ded

Lol no. GDkids killed an already dying and now they're stuck with the mess they made. Good luck

Someone from the l4g guild post a screenshot of the roster

>playing anything other than wotlk
I started in wotlk and I can tell you anything before is shit and cata ruined WoW. which wotlk server should we start new on?

rising gods.de

Let me know by tomorrow how dead your guild is

People get nostalgic about Vanilla because they were young when they played it when in actuality Vanilla is fucking boring.

TBC didn't get good until TK and then all of Hyjal was shit, BT was a total chore and very boring until Mother and Sunwell was when the expansion actually got good. The most fun I had in TBC was doing ZA timed runs.

T7 was literal cancer, T8 was amazing but not that difficult if you had a good guild, T9 was a joke, T10 was fun for awhile.

Some Cata raids are a lot of fun but the expansion itself definitely killed WoW.

someone on l4g invite goated

vanilla isn't boring. mc might be one of the worst if not the worst raid zones of all time, but bwl was ok and zg, aq, and naxx were all goat. 40 man raids made everything feel grander even if you needed simple mechanics because coordinating 40 people was difficult. rotations aren't hard wotlk+ unless you're braindead so it doesn't matter if you're hitting 1 button or 3. everything took more time which made achieving anything feel more rewarding. wpvp, avs that took forever, the list could go on.

oh yea? well fuck u

Sup yarrick

>zg was goat
No, fuck that raid for making a 2 piece ring set but making the individual rings shit
I was stuck with 1 ring for months while some cunt got it the first week and never showed up again

>yarrick
>calling himself the worst anything
you aren't a good shitposter

>cata guild is dead after 3 weeks

just

If you're trying to join Not About That Life, just invite someone in the guild to your group when you get on the server.

>its another wipe on easy hardmodes for 4 hours episode

Roster pic?

>Keijo
Where's Ilmari ? Ralli enklanti of the gods

try to lose some weight that would also take a lot of time and feel rewarding

Just a friendly reminder that Airman the mage in Molten is Greentoilet from wpsg GD.

>leaves ToD to go play on molten
LOL CANNOT MAKE IT UP

Literally who cares

Why do I even carry you in arena, also who cares :DD

stupid belgium :DD

>pickles says stop dps
>senna yells out continue
>we kill the boss
Fuck you Pickles

I don't understand the senna talks bad english meme. Sounds fine to me.

his pronunciation is fine, it just takes him time to find the word for what he wants to say sometimes

skall

none acknowledged because it is the truth

\//\

More like
WIPENATION XD

do you know that feel when you think someone is like really elite and inclusive based on their character and name but then speak to them or hear their voice and everything is totally different ?

#VAPENAISHYALL

doomwalker
3 horde / 3+ ally guilds

do people actually play vinjinz??

this man looks like he might actually be capable of performing magic

>give doc bis t11h fire mage trinket
>he leaves

i wouldnt have given him the loot desu

let me fix this for you
>best list
>people who dont come in voip ever
>worst list
>people who actually come in voip
nice.

Cobe and check were just in voip are you okay?

>check literally only comes in for raids 2 days a week for maybe 4 hours in those two days
>cobe literally only comes in when people fucking beg him to come in and even then we get some lame ass fucking excuse
yeah ok fucking retard, lets sit here and play technicality games like fucking 12 year olds.

Excuse me Yarrick? My list doesn't have anything to do with how often people get in VOIP

why arent we using dkp epgp or loot council?

Senna is actually fucking retarded when it comes to loot. Gives Bell to Docfrosty and then gives Heart of Rage to some newbie shitter paladin. Probably going to quit if we have less than 22 people next raid