/pgg/ Pokémon Go General

Fuck spoof fags edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB
youtube.com/watch?v=96yWN-AYGbY
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/190-3421525-6055018?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=samsung galaxy a5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for spoofing

Made a little something for my Valor people, staying loyal to the cause. Keep it true senpai. RT on Facebook and Twitter

Yo yo when I was 5 my fatha left, went to the store to get me some pokemon packs.

What I found was truly a match, a Moltres appeared and I was truly taken back.

Since then me and Moltres clicked like Penn and Teller, ha like Jay and Bey ha, like me and Team Valor

So give it up for Valor our flame burns bright you see us in the shadows we never hide

1st for your team is shit and mine is dope

Instinct or Extinct!

sometimes i wish i could ban people like you who put fun into things

>tfw android 4.3
I just wanted to catch the pikachu's :(

Reminder that this game will be dead in two weeks because of burnout and spoof fags locking down all gyms

how to find pokemon 101

download ingress

look for big chunks of xm

go to spot

collect your pokemon rares

Is there any tips for throwing perfectly in the center to get excellent/great throws a lot? I dont know when I should release it so I throw too high or too low 80% of the time
muh exp

>dragonite has ridiculously high cp cap

where are they

I think my app is bricked. literally every pokemon runs away after the first ball. and how do I know which direction to go for a 3step pokemon?

>switching between apps
thats alot of work user

SPOOFING PASTEBIN
SPOOFING PASTEBIN
SPOOFING PASTEBIN

pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

Yes, it still works. If you are crashing then you did something wrong or are using windows 10

rip
enjoy your ban

I just got softbanned during a layover on my flight, should I give up right now and make a new account?

windows 10 here and im working

You got banned nigga

Curveballs move diagonally through the hitbox. It helps a lot.

why the fuck would I get banned? I ran out of batteries, charged my phone and restarted it. It's all I did.

youtube.com/watch?v=96yWN-AYGbY

Wait, you can get banned from flying??

Did you start it in a new location?

The jump between new and old GPS coordinates could trigger a softban.

>started playing yesterday, decided to go to a nearby gym at a middle school today
>am able to clean it out with my pidgeot backed up by an oddish
>someone 20ish in age sitting in a car driven by his mom arrives
>he places a level 500+ pokemon before I can place my 197 pidgeot
>realize what's happening, smile at him
>get no smile back, his mother backs out and they drive off
I don't know how I can compete with these people

>Jay and Bey
Implying Bey isn't ntring Jay as we speak.

Ive got zubats coming out of my fucking ears, is it always this bad with them at night?

That's some world class autism

It died when I was at the college, then I plugged it in when I was home. I have a pretty big commute, but I didn't think it would ban me.

It might have trigger aa soft ban possibly

They're really weird.

I've had someone across the globe login to my account after I logout, and nothing has happened to it, yet you can drop signal for a bit on a train and when it comes back you're banned.

The CP cap for some pokemon seems arbitrary. The eeveelutions at 1600 are near the same point in their CP bar as other fully evolved pokemon at 900-1200 CP.

can i do it with iphone or am i fucked?

After the update, my Bluestacks freezes after every throw. What gives?

I don't want to believe this happened

Maybe? I've been playing it obsessively while travelling and this is my first issue with it.

Of course my phone is shit and I keep having to restart the app too.

Holy shit that's annoying. I'll see if I can do stuff again in an hour or something.

Wow the shit Fags will do for meaningless collectibles

Does anyone know of a double+ lured spot that spawn 12 candy evo mons?

I'm currently camping a 247 quadruple lured spot but most of the mons are 50 candy evo

Probably recognizes that it's a different device, while they probably have something actively checking for same devices teleporting

>247 quadruple lured spot
Where

>he doesn't have samsung splitscreen

That's what you get for not buying samsung.

absolutely happened, I am considering quitting because of it. I will never be able to hold any gyms with these people existing.
>tfw I was happy to find a gym I was capable of beating, as all I saw yesterday were already being hogged by high-levels

Pidgeys are 12 candy evo

Launch the game, then go into bluestacks settings and remove your google account.

When you have to restart the game relink the account, let it launch, then remove the account again. It's a shitty workaround but that's the only thing that works atm.

so? i got my driver's licence when i was 24 and not everyone feels like walking, so i had my dad to drive me around when i played ingress

>247 quadruple lured spot
What the fuck does that mean?

PoGo doesn't have splitscreen available? At least that's what my phone told me when I hit it accidentally

Why are you even holding gyms? Why didn't you just beat his 500 and put your own in since he left?

Best place to spoof?

Sorry for being poor

you are american for sure

In there terms it's against sharing accounts too, so I figure that would catch you all the same.

Your mom's basement

because my pidgeot is 197
I'm never going to be able to hit pokestops all day to level up my pokemon to be competitive. I don't think this is a game for me.

Probably Manhattan, desu

he means 24/7 but has retardation in the head

NYC

Not out of state.

All these fucks are going to central park for consise points, but any hot landmark in your town should have over 3-4+

For instance i'm in south Florida, so I went to a downtown spot, it has multiple 3+ pokespots in small groups.

Farthest I would personally try is Miami, but even thats a big hop for me.

Find your sweet spot.

Around where you already live, or very infrequently in places that would take a couple of hours to reach, assuming you log off and then sign in a while later with that spoof.

You don't hit up pokestops to level up pokemon.

You have to level yourself up first and then stronger pokemon come out of the woodwork to find you.

>catch everything
>evolve pidgeys and weedles, with lucky egg if you have one
>get to higher levels
>???
>Profit

Gyms don't do much at all

this is fucking dumb man, they ban you for no reason.

>I'm never going to be able to hit pokestops all day to level up my pokemon to be competitive. I don't think this is a game for me.

???

You don't even know how to play the game.

SPOOFER TEARS

>Failed to get game data from server

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw android 2.3.6
Ya kids and yar 800 dallas telephones!

catching everything to level up with what pokeballs?
I may have to read up more before quitting, if gyms don't matter I suppose I'm good.

>visiting relatives in yurop
>game not out there yet
>see some gyms
>cp 300 and loved
>take every single one with my >900 mons
>tfw effectively locked everyone there out of gyms for weeks before they catch up

its 2:33am here in australia and all the normie walkers have gone to sleep and stopped spamming lures. fucking casuals.

Yep, spent over an hour walking around a popular area and having fun just catching shit and hitting Pokemon spots with my sister with a bunch of normie kids and couples, and there was this one pretentious fucking neck beard who was just obssessed with the gym and wouldn't stop fucking interrupting people when they talked

After a while people just ignored him and he sat in the corner while everyone else walked around having fun

Gyms just give you Dust and Coins. You get dust from catchign pokemon and coins just catch the gyms later on when you've levelled up.

Catch everything, yes

>servers go down as i'm about to leave the house

Fuck sake, literally put my coat on.

Why did you not use the OP

>About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw
Fresh with updates!
Feel free to add more to the pastebin, keep it in the OP though.

are there a good amount of 'mons and 'stops to be found at popular beaches?
going tomorrow and don't wanna get my hopes high

>Linus tech tips made a how to gps spoof pokemon video

Canadians leave and stay leave

Why are a bunch of non spoofs getting banned?

>weeks
They can just attack your gym with 300-400 or so mons and take it within a day

spent 225 euros on a samsung A5 and it runs fine, with quite a bit of battery too
it lags a bit in the menu screen but not too much
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/190-3421525-6055018?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=samsung galaxy a5

>Gyms don't do much at all
fucking this
why would i bother with taking gyms apart from shitty coins? they are useless

same problem ingress had.. why take portals? no point... and years later ingress is still boring

rip poke go

Somebody said they found Charmanders at the beach they went to, I think.

>Reading the comments
It's fucking wonderful senpai.

how to play go
>sit at a popular 3-4 pokestop spot that everyone else in your area uses
>spin the stops every 5 minutes
>catch pokemon that come for the lures
>talk to people to pass the time

It's not a good "game", but it does let you meet normies like never before.

Because the softbans system isn't precise, it works purely on detecting instantaneous differences between GPS locations that aren't feasible to do without spoofing.

Now if they end up doing a real hard ban wave, that will be interesting.

>autismally hoarding stardust until level cap

I want to wait until the end but that could be extremely far away and I want to make them stronger now ;_;

I unsubbed from that cuck a long time ago

LTT is shit and they've run out of ideas other than meme-tier garbage

There's one way to make them stronger.

Shoot yourself in the head.

Gym only get you coins, which are o my used to like backpack expanders or increase how many Pokemon you can hold

It's actually really fucking nice because you get all the Pokeballs and eggs you need to level up. Just drive to a popular spot with 4-5 poke stops and walk around for an hour getting max eggs (9) and tons of Pokemon

>-What happens if I'm softbanned?
>The theory is you are marked for a perma ban during the ban wave, but nobody really knows as the first ban wave is yet to happen. Just try not to get soft banned for now.

I honestly don't care that people are spoofing. I don't have a lot of free time so its not really worth the risk for me. Anyone who cries about it on here though should just go back to whatever /a/utist board you came from.

>1 off

Ooft

It's ~300 in my region, and that's a bit too much. I was thinking of buying galaxy J5. Is it alright?

well, thats bullshit, why can't I get the good beach, i went to the beach recently, got a fuckton of magicarp, a few pidgeys and saw a dragonair but it bailed on me

Why are you playing this game if not to catch Pokemon?

because its a fad to play it

>no gyro

Buy a nexus 5x

PSA
If you're soft banned, spending at least 10 dollars in the shop will unban you

Fuck you scrub, your supposed to find the perfect spot that lets you walk around for an hour constantly hitting new poke stops and walking to unlock eggs. I've gotta work like 50 km to unlock all my eggs

Server shitting out for anyone else?

>tfw same
>tfw that spot is going around my isolate

This is bad for spoofers.

If every normie and his 'nerd' gf knows how to spoof, Niantic will make it harder for us neckbeards too.

post magikarp farms that don't actually give any fucking magikarp

I went to Antarctica in search of Articuno because I thought it would be there.
>Yes I spoofed

There was literally nothing, so I tried going back home. There's nothing home anymore, there's nothing anywhere. Every pokemon I encounter runs away, every stop doesn't exist, every gym is inaccessible. Where am I?