old:

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/55868
youtube.com/watch?v=61LyB0ETbxI
youtube.com/watch?v=vK5Sn-hGZ7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminder to not summon caestus abusers to fight clubs
if they do get summoned just harass them with halberds and spears all day long

I intern at Fromsoft, please excuse poor English. DLC leak.

Area is old tower. Looks nice. It will remind you of Latria at beginning, but as you ascend it will look more heavenly. You scale to the top. Vertical level design obviously. Lots of shortcuts.

1st boss

Elenora

Winged bat demon. But first phase is NPC sized human, they are still deciding if boss will be mandatory or not.

2nd boss

Grimmerh the Undead

Plays like generic knight boss first phase. Second phase involves something that looks similar to Pus of Man, think Iudex Gundyr but stronger and more movesets. Has a 3rd phase. Healthbar refills, light falls from sky and turns into this angel-demon thing. Looks kind of like Darklurker but with 4 disfigured feathered wings. Uses angel magic, basically reskins of magic like homing soul mass but divine edition.

3rd Boss

_______ (still deciding name), the Fallen

Full blown angel. Wears broken, basic metal armor and uses a spear. Looks like a baroque/renaissance painting when you first fight. Godrays, and beautiful lighting. Still a work in progress.

Optional "Boss"

Ancient Undead

NPC sized. Elite Knight Set. No health bar, just NPC healthbar. Generic NPC attacks. But the cool part is this guy pops souls during the fight. Everytime a soul is popped, a phantom of one the following bosses appears: Artorias, Ornstein, Gwyn, Gwyndolin, Nashandra, or Manus.

The phantoms have time limit of around 15? seconds, or they can be killed. Undead has a lot of health, but can be parried or backstabbed.

That is all. Good day.

xth for cute

thanks for coming man hope to hear more from you soon

please stop saying you hate dark souls 3

I love this game

I cant handle it when /dsg/ doesnt like something I like

be nice

you should have acted, they're already here
their defeat was merely a delay

Acquire taste and then kill yourself, my man.

sounds like shit

i hope they scrap all of it

I fuckin hate DS3. DS2 supremacy.

>summoning halberd-abusers to fight clubs
Cancer

>halberd users
>abusers
they actually fight fair and not abuse infinites

>Not realising Ceastus users are usually also BKG users

Post builds.

>summoning anything but Halberd, Spear, and Lance users
Full on childish

I left /dsg/ for 2 weeks and everyone seemed to enjoy this game

now you all hate it

what gives I still enjoy it.

fuck off you attention whoring faggot

blow your brains out

Is this real?

>summoning summoning abusers to fightclubs
enough

>DUDE REMEMBER DAS1 LMAO??? HERE FIGHT THE CHOSEN UNDEAD

it checks out

Suggested areas for Sunbroing at SL 70-100?

On new characters is there any reason not to go for raw/fire/deep while you level your hp and stamina a bit? It seems to take a lot of investment for scaling to surpass the raw damage bonus of the scaleless paths.

In DS1*, seems like I can't find anyone in need of jolly cooperation and might end up breaking out the red orb instead.

I've never bothered using extensions, but tripfaggotry has been bothering me lately and I figure /dsg/ would know from first-hand experience:
Can filters just automatically filter anything that isn't "Anonymous"? I see anons saying they add tripfags to filters all the time, but wouldn't it just be easier to filter in the opposite direction? Or is there already an option, but you might actually want to read what some tripfags have to say?

As i asked in the prevoius thread:
Any melee-weapon recomendations for a 50 Int, 50 Fth build.
Suggestion for both stats seperately works to.

Btw this is not a PvP build.
Just for general Self-Defense and saving Ashen Estus for Bosses and such as a Phantom.

>/dsg/ hates DS3
>despite this they are only playing /DS3/
i fucking love Veeky Forums

you can just make everyone appear as anonymous

What boss do you think would yield me the most summons at sl120? NK?

nearly everyone in this thread is back to playing the superior das2, kys

So what is the problem with these ? The damage or the bleed effect ?

>That one guy that uses caestus in the dsg FC also uses a black knight glaive.
>He also uses a minmax armor set.

I don't dislike fighting him, personally.

You guys like my FC build?
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/55868

Twin princes/NK/SoC

Gwyn maybe?

I am actually switching back and forth between DS3 and DS2

Some of the worst ideas I've ever heard.

Twincest, North Korea, The Champ and Sock.
Might also get some nibbles at R.L Stine.

Dark/Chaos Longsword

100%

Well, that helps I guess. Doesn't stop their retard opinions showing up, but I wouldn't be here if I wanted a hugbox.

No, not really. Especially if you can roll with the ASS.

The fact that the WA is a touch-of-death that hits instantly and has hyperarmor.

at least you won't have a directed hatred towards them then because they'll just be one of us

Around 20+-3 dex or str you surpass the raw infusion

Makes it all the more believable.

Flynn's ring is based on being below 30.0 flat weight, not 30%. It does nothing at 50, regardless of weight %, and you really need to be 10-15 total weight for it to make a worthwhile difference.

Any weapon with B/B scaling on Chaos/Dark. Low stat req weapons such as the Thrall Axe or Hand Axe are good for it.

I'm using a Chaos Thrall on my current 50/50 PvE Pyro build for farming NG+ rings. I'm in NG++++ and it's still strong enough to handle mobs.

>Using themed character with Eastern set + Chaos Blade
>At the mere sight of a katane everyone draws parry tools
>Have the most unfun experience
>Decide to equip bow in offhand for something new and probably not that great (Longbow)
>everyone suddenly decides to start duels 2 steps away from me
Goddammit DS3, stop pulling me back in only to present this bullshit

>youtube.com/watch?v=61LyB0ETbxI
One of most broken weapon right now. If you're not shitter who spam WA you will dominate everythink

Even at 10-15 weight it barely adds any AR. It's so touchy that the weight of the ring itself actually reduces its own bonus.

>NPC sized. Elite Knight Set. No health bar, just NPC healthbar. Generic NPC attacks. But the cool part is this guy pops souls during the fight. Everytime a soul is popped, a phantom of one the following bosses appears: Artorias, Ornstein, Gwyn, Gwyndolin, Nashandra, or Manus.

That sounds horrible and I don't think they'd do that considering THEY ALREADY DID THE PLAYERS = BOSS IN SOUL OF CINDER.

rather the fact that it fucking staggers you when you're charging up an attack

>waaaahhhh
>people are countering my playstyle
>make them stop!

>Crystal Sage doesn't even use the CSR
>It uses the Estoc

HE KNEW ALL ALONG

Use Onigiri or Weeb Pole instead of Chaos if you're going to be PvPing. Or get amazingly good at the WA parry on the Chaos, equip Hornet Ring, and OHK people.

Who still has a stash of boss souls laying around willing to trade.

Nameless King and Twin Princes in particular, fuck having to go through the game four times to get all the weapons.

That's not been my experience fighting against them.

Lucerne for pyro.
Yes or no?
>want Murakumo
>125SL
>need to chooce between 25end, 35vig, or Murakumo
40/40 is so unfair for pyro. Even mages only need 60 points

>Countering
>Spamming parry all fight is countering
Not a single R1

>I left /dsg/ for 2 weeks and everyone seemed to enjoy this game

The replay value is horrible.
The linear design kinda sorta works in the game's favor but once you've done a couple of builds, it gets really samey since you're doing the same areas in the same order and in the same manner. The NG+ adds NOTHING.

I really, really hope the DLC adds to the replay value, at this rate I wouldn't even mind Chalice Dungeons, DS3 edition if it meant for more replay value to the game.

Well shit, wanted to use it because it look nice

>I'll omit articles and speak in bursts, that will make me sound like I'm really Japanese!
>might as well throw in some English idioms and slang while I'm at it: no one will pick up on the fact that that shit isn't consistent with my supposedly poor level of English!
>nah, I'll start using articles later on, no one will catch on

>tfw want to use a weapon if it has a cool name

Why can't Darkdrift be good?

Lucerne yes. Better than Mura.

Wait, do the fucking Aldrich rings not work in PvP?
I just riposted a dude and got no HP back from it

It is good as a side weapon.

What are you on about? Nothing can defend from Darkdrift.
Excuse you, it's called the Kumo

I love how 90% of the "whiff punishes" require the person keep swinging at nothing after they've missed their first attack, and the rolling attack "punishes" are just pre-emptive. Anything can stuff a rolling attack if you know it's coming and R1 before they come out of their roll.

>What are you on about? Nothing can defend from Darkdrift.

There's nothing to defend from.

>that pitiful AR

So backstab them.

Cont.
I don't usually ape my opinions from meme Youtubers, but it's pretty telling when ENB, who's a big fucking Souls nerd got immediately burnt out on DS3 and quit his attempt to Plat DS3 less than 3 Months from release.

Okay, he did the same thing for DS2 and Bloodborne, but he was working on the guide for both of those games.

For something I'll give credit to DS3 though :
Your first time through the game the experience is amazing.

Just tell me which one of my eastern european NES clones to boot up.

Currently returning to Dark Souls 2 until they patch the shit outta DkS3.
What's the Soul Memory Meta in that game?

1.5M to 4M

haven't played since last year but those were the major pvp traffic levels

>Currently returning to Dark Souls 2
>What's the Soul Memory Meta in that game?
BADASS LMAO

Working as intended m8

>start following this guy's let's plat
>he drops it just like that.

Serves me right for actually trying to subscribe to a youtube memer.

First playthrough was actually pretty lame.

DaS3 had some great presentation, and the early areas were solid, but it has a lot of issues. I went in expecting some stiff pve to push through and found most of the time that I had way too much healing, way too much health and way too much damage. Earlygame enemies have the defense of tissue paper and the offense of down pillows, earlygame bosses are mostly just simple gimmick fights until you get to Farron's Stunlocked Legion. The game picked up both in pve balance and boss design quality after the 3 intro lords, but by then it was too little too late.

I want to have unprotected vaginal sex with OnlyAfro.

enjoy your garbo pvp full of cheaters and infinite abusers

Since there's only 3000 people in game, all you'll encounter are the people that left, ie those that have characters for the dedicated PvP stages of the game
>belfries
>arena
>maybe co-op for specific bosses
Just progress through the game naturally at your own speed, then try and stabilise your SM with the Agape ring once you reach a level you're satisfied with.

I want to see his legs :(

Console peasant here

Can someone explain to me why I haven't been able to be summoned since fucking may?

This "some rings don't work properly in PvP" shit bothers me more than anything else.
Fucking delicious gyoza in the captcha fuck

3's pvp is not that bad. I am returning to1 and 2 because 3 just got boring after a while.

Remove password lmao

For endgame pvp, sl150 (for arena matchmaking) and 1.5-5mil SM(non-arena).
Note you can abuse SM pretty hard with CE for some fun results. Itemswap yourself consumable soul items and pop them until you have exactly enough souls to level up to 100 or 120 and then itemswap in all the fully upgraded armor/weapons you want. This'll put you between 500k-800kSM, which is low enough to invade anything from Sinner's Rise to Drangleic Castle. I frequently ended up invading level 40 hosts in Iron Keep and 1-shotting entire 4-man squads with a single swing of the IKUGS. Best twinking in the series.

I want to lick OnlyAfro's boipuççi

>console
take a guess

>not that bad
it's literally the worst thing to ever exist for pvp souls

It's the worst in the DaS series, that's for sure. I never played played Demons' Souls, but I hear that's a whole other level of bullshit.

there's honestly no reason why you should ever get hit by an UGS
ever

Demon's Souls was worse.

That isn't even up for discussion.

If you disagree, then you are just lying about even playing online with demon's souls, or demons souls at all tbqh.

What if they lag?
What if i lag?

what's the best build for pic related?
never really got into souls 2 pvp but i heard stat scaling is not very good even a weapon has a/s scaling

Dark Souls 2 pvp was very bad at launch and it is acceptable now, so I have some faith in From that while they release the dlc they'll improve pvp via patches.
But sadly there are some core-mechanics like i-frames,roll-recovery, poise and estus that will never be fixed though.

lagging ultra weapon users are literally the worst

robflynn dex

How do Mako in Dark Souls?

youtube.com/watch?v=vK5Sn-hGZ7M