Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

bundlestars.com/en/bundle/indie-legends-4-bundle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is chaos gay furry

penis

our guy Fuudo is going to win EVO

Do we have the unofficial stream schedules for evo yet?

is there any point in watching SF5 on friday? in a 100000000 player tournament, we'll be lucky to see Daigo body a bronze shitter or two. probably no good matches until saturday/sunday.

>They can post thick Asians
I might have to look into this Reddit thing

Hopefully the EVO staff is competent enough to plan ahead and stream the good matches of the streamed pools....

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

Is UNIELst even coming to PC or should I just pick up the one currently on steam?

We'll be lucky if it comes to anything at this rate.

>Hopefully the EVO staff is competent

>Block C
>Tokido
>Daigo
>Mago
>Haitani
>(Nemo)
>(Go1)
>(Eita)
>(Poongko)

If you're interested in it then pick it up, if ST comes out it won't be before a year on pc

How do you win a Ken player that does 50 % shoryuken/throw every time

Occasional reminder that pointing out how green the grass is on the other side just attracts the cows that shit all over your side in the first place.

I love Guile!

"Stop trying to do the cool shit," the tripfag said
"It's not worth it," he said

bundlestars.com/en/bundle/indie-legends-4-bundle
Skullgirls in another bundle. this time with no dlc but the bundle got lethal league.

Who cares about Shitgirls? Not even LZ cares.

Akatsuki is for ___ ________

Thanks, doc.

>Any eu uniel lobbies up? I would search for it but >regionlocked lobbies lmao

Justin Wong is going to get top 8

Screencap this post

who are you quoting?

Why do people like Terry so much, he seems so generic

Free wins

The dude's icon and plate were Linne so I'm guessing he's just trying Akatsuki out

>why are you talking like this

yeah because he literally has a rigged bracket

if any american makes it into top 8 it'll be our boy suspicious_helium_tank_order | nuckledu

With the bracket floating he got, sure

Accident from quick reply.

Lethal League is the real catch in that bundle.
With all the sales SG has had over the years, is there anyone who hasn't bought the game that still wants to?

ass sniffing

Reminder that you can get top 8 by simply playing against burgers.

Top 8 doesn't mean shit. Just follow the Asian matches. That's the true tournament there no matter how hard Ultracuck and Chen want to push burgers as top players.

Are you guys memeing or..?

These EVO SFV brackets are ridiculous. Why did nobody say anything? Smashkids got their shit changed around a bunch of times

All the good foreigners have to destroy each other before getting to top 32. Meanwhile Wong gets a piss easy road to top 8. There will definitely be good matches before sunday.

LOL

EVO isn't on untill the weekend right?

>alt tabbing from a UNIEL lobby while I'm just idling waiting for a match makes me disconnect

Nice

He's a chill guy who wears nice jackets and throws out decent banter. I think that's enough for a good lead.
And the Fatal Fury OVAs were popular at one time, so there's some good will carried over from that.

Well to me another world is the one thing I want from the bundle.

Sorry, bro I was kidding. Zangief is still low tier.

Pls don't get mad.

Aww suddenly seeding your eceleb gods should be a thing when it isn't smashers complaining?
Only in fullscreen. Windowed mode is nice in that it not freezes or mutes the game from alttab like sf4 and xrd.

Yeah, I don't even feel like watching anymore with brackets this rigged. All of Japan will have to destroy each other. ESPN making sure Amerifreefats get to top 8 to ensure max CPM. Fuck this shit.

That is the most anime looking anime fighter I've ever seen.

Go wash your ass, smash autist

who are you guys playing in uniel
i like byakuya

Till the day I get gassed I'll be rooting for Flash.

Some are confident enough to play the matches anyway, and others wouldn't risk outing themselves as frauds after ripping on the way Smash kids complained for years. I don't know anyone who thinks these pools aren't crap, though.

>this buttmad kappa twitchboar

how do i play characters that require me to hold buttons and release where its combo heavy i dont get it

Keeping it on miss Atalasia for now.

SFV is saved!
lmfao's in the distance

Huh, Smashers act entitled but they speak up when they think something is bullshit and at the end of the day it helps them more than it hurts than, nobody in the SFV community spoke up about this rigged shit until it was already locked in.

Poor MOV, he got his meme canistsers confiscated so he can't huff it to power up

EVO better be godlike or else

>Ultracuck
>Wow Sonicfox is really playing FANG well, like an MK character, he's going places, he sucked me off, his pressure is amazing!

There's not a player he jerks off more.

Fairly obvious this shit is rigged. Did nobody watch CEO with the fake audience hype? There were even moments where people in the audience would literally get in front of the camera just to act shocked.

Esports is cancer. And Americans ruin everything.

>rigging brackets for american players is bad
SFV will die if people don't have americans to look up to.

doesn't matter anymore the damage from V's release has already been done

good the game is garbage

Wow, it's [insert African American player], he's so great. He's been killing it lately. [insert African American player] has a bright future.

Oh no [insert African American player] is losing. I'll give him too much credit when [insert African American player] lands a lucky hit and then say it's bad luck when [insert African American player] is being read like a book. Please don't give up, [insert African American player].

Shimmy

Did the popularity of SFIV go to Capcom's head?

Actually going for the
>eSports
audience right away seemed like a bad idea.

too soon, paki.

Story mode will save sfv.

theres never been a good game that has been designed FOR esports instead of the esport aspect coming naturally

To be fair, that's ten times more players than your most shilled fighting game.

guess the tripfag.

Because the whole capcom game community gladly follows whatever daddy capcom and their sons mother sony tell them to.
This evo could and should have 2 street fighter games with easily over 2k entrants.

low tierfags

LN is not anime.

Turn off that AA in your graphic card setting because I'm pretty sure that's what's causing this weird letter effect.

If that's the only way it can stay alive, it deserves nothing but death.

Llcooljay or whatever that badlies name was was 100% pure and honest hype over seeing his boy urien.
#riseup

OUUUUU so hype!

I'm guessing you've never seen Guilty Gear before in your life?

Look at this abomination lmao

What 2D fighting game is the most difficult to learn and get good at?

chariot?

Reminder he won the most lucrative UNIEL tournament

>all this fake esports hype
>fucking tv spot only for one game
>rigged brackets for murricans
>all while the game is still in an early alpha state
Why can't they just take like half of their marketing money and use that to fix the fucking game first?

>My pc is too shit to run uniel
It's okay I didn't want to have fun anyway

That's why you shouldn't follow eSports shit and just play the game.

Batman forever for super nintendo

Street Fighter V™

Super Smash Brothers MingLee for the Nintendo GameCube

>the guy who joins the shitter lobby like "oh no I'm a beginner too, I've only played 300 hours on PS3 so I'm a PC beginner"

th-thanks guess we just have to go somewhere else now

The ps3 was such a badly designed system that it still gives us all those shitty ports even now.

Flash is Florida's worst son, though

That was part of it. The other part was they went along with the idea that lower execution barriers and strict limits on combos would make everyone feel like they can compete (which is clearly true, but it didn't work out as well as they were hoping.)

They listened to casual players on gameplay and ignored them on netcode and offline features, when history has shown that you usually want to listen to them on the latter and at least tune out the bullshit on the former.

What do you guys think are the chances of anyone getting to top 32 using Ibuki or Barlog without getting BTFO in pools?

low but sako or pr rog might be able to do it

I'm waiting until after CapCup to take the game seriously

>ibuki
0%
>balrog
100%

>sfv
rolfmao

Virtua fighter for the game gear

No Ibuki will make top 32.

Balrog might depending on how rigged PR Balrog's brackets are

Is Birdie a good character for a beginner?

Don't want to play as Ryu.

Get a refund and play a good fighting game instead.

>thought people were memeing about pools being rigged
>check rKappa
>see this
How is this not blowing the fuck up on Twitter?

There are literally 5000 people in this tournament

How the FUCK are players are so many of the top foreigners having to face and eliminate each other before even top 128?

birdie is designed specifically for beginners, you will beat a lot of people better than you just by pressing random shit and buffering stand strong into qcf p