/tesg/- The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/44415/?
mega.nz/#!TdcllTZZ!YhVZ9gM3j0n8if7AdtPt8nmxKM9Q0aXZmCRVZwpW8SU)
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Clairét is not a real name.

Second for autism.

Neither are most fantasy names.

waifus, lore and harmony

>try to enjoy the hotsprings
>hired thugs outta nowhere.

C'mon now, have you no dignity?

kill yourself cancer

>little trap butt
GIVE ME THAT DICK.

Sixth for Morrowind Unarmed combat being cool

Pummel to submission and decapitate with an axe, or just keep shredding?

What always triggered me is the "é" over anything else, it's completely unnecessary here.

how long have you been here, tesg?

>ywn have sweaty shameful stepincest with your adoptive mother Riela

Countposter here. Sorry for derailing the previous thread, I just wanted a Clariet follower.

Can I be forgiven?

Dragons aren't either. I guess we should remove them from games.

No.

Since may of 2015.

No.
It's Clariette.
CLARIETTE!

Too long.

Beat them to death with what the gods gave you

>dragons
>implying they're not wyverns

Have you tried asking him to change it or are you going to just shitpost as loudly as you can?

How do I attack with my tits and ass?

>I dont like your waifu's name you should change it
Who the fuck does that?

I still have the same toaster as I did then. I want off this ride.

Since like june 2014
Maybe earlier

Two people in this thread, apparently.

Loverslab has a mod that lets you shoot magic out of your nipples.

Since 2012ish I think

kill yourself faggot

Vlad soon?

Yeah, but not for Morrowind.

December 2015

soon
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/44415/?

Sliders when?

*one

Is it viable to play as a stealth archer in Morrowind?

Infact, is it viable to play with a Gaenor build?

rip vahl
who's being added

late 2010

Since late 2012 or early 2013

Fuck off cancer

December 2012

Fuck off faggot

Hey, I took some indoor-dungeon pics of the ENB if you want a look at what you thought was off. And scroll-lock didn't do anything either.

Late 2014/Early 2015

Vahl's up for as long as he keeps winning if he manages to beat Brim and the other three this Friday, but if he loses hes gone.
Ewa, Vlad (or Valdimir im not sure what the spelling is), Kiseenaji, and Diana. Maybe.

fuck off you shitter, go ask ra

Kill yourself faggot

>or Valdimir im not sure what the spelling is
The correct spelling is Zappa

>Ewa
>she's finally going to get punched in the face
YES

>vahl literally fighting to stay existing
I like it

Pelinal too. I'll need a reference without the helmet and the theme, though.

>Samefag

try again

>not downloading Ewa to be your personal punching bag.

Not today you stupid pussy ass little faggot nigger

If you didn't notice a change in visuals when you hit Scroll Lock, then that pretty much confirms SweetFX isn't working.

-check to make sure you have a d3d9_SFX.dll in your Skyrim folder

-if needed, delete the sweetfx folder, SweetFX_preset.txt, and SweetFX_settings.txt, and install the files and folder of the same name from the newest standalone archive (mega.nz/#!TdcllTZZ!YhVZ9gM3j0n8if7AdtPt8nmxKM9Q0aXZmCRVZwpW8SU)

-make sure steam overlay is disabled, you can just alt+tab to your chat window assuming you're in fake fullscreen

>everyone uses le edgy black background
Ur all fags jsyk real men use photon

>cancerous bright scheme
I use tomorrow because of less stress on the eyes. Fuck off and die summer.

Fucking cold ass city. Why would anyone choose to live here.

>implying that's the same as watching her get stomped on live stream

The poor side of town is good company on a cold snowy night.

where else would you find argonian prostitutes in Skyrim?

Danwood's FCOM superpack or manual OOO + Maskar's?

Pretty much just a neutral featured albino under the helmet. Red eyes white hair.
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

Hanging out with elves isn't really my style. But at least they are the good type of elf.
Lizard pussy doesn't sound all that good.

Well fuck you too

Turns out I was missing a d3d9_SFX.dll so far, I'll report back soon-ish if it looks better.

That'll do it, I'm surprised it didn't CTD on startup. I guess it just ignores the proxy if it's not present.

>Turns out I was missing a d3d9_SFX.dll
Wew boy

I'm sure you could find a willing argonian male if thats more your thing.

>implying she's gonna get stomped
Just you wait buddy she's gonna be the next John Cena

Hey I'm using your edit and I'm wondering if there is anyway to turn down the brightness for it? It's very bright when i get close to a light source and turning down the brightness from the menu doesn't help so i has to be from the ENB setting.

That's such a miserable fucking city. I would like to slit Ulfric's throat and burn the city to the ground as some sort of euthanasia for all the poor fucks who have to live there.

But I'm trying to be neutral. You know, that guy who comes to town with a bunch of buddies. rents a room at the inn, and then leaves as quietly as he came. You find the bodies of the bandits who were plaguing the town the next day, all with icicles growing from their foreheads and burn marks. A neutral who only fucks with you if you fuck with him.

These random stormcloak attacks after I reset their disposition are NOT HELPING.

What would make you think such a thing? I'm only here to help kill some Thalmor cucked imperials.

Fuck off and die gypsy

Define "bright." I was hoping your webm would clue me in but it did not.

Generally speaking anything that you'd identify as a "light source" is controlled by PointLightingIntensity values, so open the Weather window and adjust the corresponding one (Day, Night, InteriorDay etc.)

But remember, the brightness of any given light is based solely on the light itself: they're only as bright or dark as what was dropped in the CK, and PointLighting controls all of those simultaneously. For that reason I don't recommend saving those sorts of settings, lest your point lights become too close to ambient, resulting in a dim, washed out scene.

nice textures lmao

If I'm the only one using a UUNP body, will armor that's been matched to be compatible with my body look normal on Vanilla NPCs?

Yeah I know, those morrowindy resources are showing their age. I'm guessing they're some of the ones Phitt made back for Oblivion.

No, if the armor model was exported in a specific shape it will keep that shape regardless of who is wearing it.

Hey Eiries, I'm going to fuck Honey. She sounds like she likes anal.

Call him Vlad for simplicity's sake. Valdimir is just his lore-friendly™ name that nobody including me cares about.
We've been over this. Frank totally appropriated the Impaler's style.

!

do you play as pelinel, or use the follower?

>not sure if sleeper den or prostitute den

>Valdimir
That almost sounds slavic.

Both

>showing age
No shit retard

Well yeah, it's one letter swap away from Vladimir.

Oh really? Darn.

So all vanilla armors would only fit my character after they were converted? Welp. That about defeats the point of switching to UUNP for me then.

Uh since Feb 2015, I think.

Looks bretty good now, gotta fiddle with some settings though so it doesn't burn people up.

make it "Valdimar" and it becomes nordic

Yep

Well, they're not Morrowind resources, they're fan made ones. There's a lot of stuff originally created for Oblivion mods that have held up fine over the years.

Assuming you can get Racemenu's UUNP morph stuff working, I think you can shape your body in game and anything you wear that's exported with Racemenu support should shape for you. I think. I have no idea how to do shit like that; I just export non-replacer stuff as I see fit.

Good good, don't go nuts, lest you fuck it all up again. :^)

If you want to adjust point lighting color intensity, that's what the PointLightingDesaturationInterior values are for. Get used to them, they're useful on a case-by-case basis.

Eiries didn't you say that you made your ENB so simple to install that Helen Keller could do it?

I really do have a habit of screwing up my Skyrim don't I? Anyhow, I'll get to fiddling and all that when I have a reason to take pictures again. For now, I need a lil' break again. The not-french nympho can wait.

He never installed the newest version.