/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3sKM0pbQH0
youtu.be/6Q5DvbTXh48?list=PL2FFE386842EA290F
youtu.be/JSDY9CBw3XA?list=PL2FFE386842EA290F
youtu.be/xVwN3wqW2O0
youtu.be/OqxqAAPZFt0?t=421
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for kingpoop farts

I'm at 2k jews, will I make it to the carnival in time?

third for ban dolan assists

Do you have enough uncleared story missions to get another 1000 jewels before tomorrow night?

4th for darkhand

I need to get one Fantasia Mickey before green grinding day starts. What's the best way to do this?

Is daily deal worth?

270 run straight to the target gold drops

it's balloon vine
i really hope someone gets this joke

Is it still possible to play UX even though bluestacks is apparently all fucked up

I want to play it NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

no

With a smartphone.

it's finally time to evolve my starter mickey, where do I get fairy god mothers?

174 or 270, just wait till friday

PlayStation General #1 is inviting you to celebrate with us. Feel free to pass by, if not carry on and have a lovely day :)

celebrate what
do i get free shit somewhere

How do I know when the munny daily opens?

it's open right now

what am i celebrating

It's a different time for every player. But once you find it, it's always the same time for you. Check the game every hour until you find it.

Also it shows up three times a day, and the second time is always four hours after the first time, the third time is 12 hours after the first time.

Ok, got it

What the fuck happened in the last thread?

what?

I wouldn't gamble on carnival, they don't give you shit.

And make sure to get a shared medal with Attack Prize Plus.

>Pooh and Piglet

Shut the fuck up, you got the best buff Medal available right now.

>Pooh & Piglette
>two Musketeers
>Herc

If you think that's a bad pull you're an idiot.

at least you got mickey, i got fucking dolan

>5* Yuna
>new
I wish I had enough good medals to not need a guilted Yuna.

anyone use google opinion rewards to get "free" jewels on android?

You should sell all those medals. I mean, they're absolute shit according to you.

kek, butthurt about some guy bragging

You're right, I'm definitely butthurt

I started using it like 6 weeks ago or some shit and have accumulated 6 bux. Being a dude and a student that doesn't go shopping 24/7 really reduces the amount of surveys you get. My girlfriend has gotten like 18 dollars worth of internet currency from it in only a couple weeks longer of use.

I need more pics like this.

delete this

but user, musketeer mickey is shit.
>3 small power hits

Whats the best mission to get Yen Sids outside his week days?

174 blue pretender gold drop only

cuck a doodle doo

so who's going to be under 5000 for darkside?

what is the in-universe explanation for the crown symbol? is it just Sora's Mark like how there's Terra's Mark?

darkness, probably

oogie boogie was the original xehanort

Do you guys think Nomura had the whole story for the series planned since the very first game or did he just make it up along the way?

Of course :^)

nomura writes each story by getting drunk or high, pinning the bullshit he comes up with to a dart board, then playing a game of darts

i think he probably conceived of the KH universe and general lore-workings before beginning the first game, but specific plot nuances (malificent is going to resurrect oogie boogie to have him kill santa) are planned once gameplay and locations for a given game are confirmed

i'd guess he had a general plan about xehanort in mind when starting KH1, but that's evolved wildly since then

>nomura writes each story by getting drunk or high
Is this true? I've seen so many people say this

Is this bad guys? Should I kill myself?

it's good.

dude you got a goofy! nice

I think it's said that he had the idea for Chain of Memories when drunk

I don't see anything good?

Coded, not CoM

and i think the root of that is just a bunch of NEET Veeky Forums users who don't know shit. Nomura said something like "yeah, i was drinking with my friend and had an idea for a new game," it's not like he was blackout drunk scrawling on napkins at the bar

Zexion and Musketeer Goofy are good, I know that at least.

What about these?

>Power Leon with attack boost
Sick nasty, especially if you get dots. Cerberus is alright if you for some reason haven't guilted a Paine, and nort dork is just genie but reversed, so not great. Weird that you didn't get one of the new epics in that pull.

A-Another dot for my Riku.

OFFICIAL ORGANIZATION XIII RANKING

Saix > Xemnas > Lexaeus > Xaldin > Axel > Roxas > Zexion > Larxene > Vexen > Xigbar > Demyx > Marluxia > Luxord

>hag
>bad
only if you are you can complain.

>Saix

No wonder coded/re was fucking awful.

DELETE THIS NOW

Ranking based on....?

how much i like them, which is a fusion of personality, appearance, and weapon

Post your favorite battle soundtrack from the series

youtube.com/watch?v=X3sKM0pbQH0

I dunno why you're so mad bub.
I think they're funny.

At least it's not those painful deviant art cringe pictures.

Is it bad that one of the main reasons I'm looking forward to HDDD is a higher res version of this?

they have a high chance to drop in the 5 evolve medal quest if you need to do that anyway

He's said before in an interview that he really didn't start planning until after KH1 was such successful

youtu.be/6Q5DvbTXh48?list=PL2FFE386842EA290F

youtu.be/JSDY9CBw3XA?list=PL2FFE386842EA290F

I just realized that I don't like most of the battle songs in KH2.

The crown means Sora is the special chosen one who will become the King of Kingdom Hearts.

No way.
He just makes shit up every other game.

You can tell and it seems like he's still doing it.
Those two are great.

>tfw i have to guilt a story medal to advance in the coliseum
gay

Scherzo di Notte has always been a classic for me

youtu.be/xVwN3wqW2O0

>Those two are great.

Hell yeah!

I've always wondered what the town in the background is supposed to be since it looks really cool. Is that Traverse Town?

>Xigbar that low
You're trash.

the funniest scene in all of kh is when hariet and tubman flail their arms at axel and fall down

what about frederick douglas

youtu.be/OqxqAAPZFt0?t=421
>mfw

>game drains my battery life faster than it can be charged
;-;

YEAH NIGGA CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY DARKSIDE TOMORROW

It honestly looks like a place we've never seen before.

i want to have SEX with your friendly neighborhood dullwings

Darkside is trash if you can't guilt it mate.

yeah i'll just delete it after i get it but it's good to know that a ton of people aren't getting it

How do you get that one medal with Meow/Riku/Sora?

Is it even possible currently?

in an epic carnival coming soon

I thought you made it with the 3 medals?

that's jp, this is na

He had ideas about Kingdom Hearts II when making KH1, and that's where Another Side, Another Story comes in.

These were fleshed out during KHII's development, and CoM was initially not going to be made (the year between 1 and II then being unexplained), but wound up being made anyway, with the foresight of KHII's plot available to inform CoM's plot.

After KHII, obviously he had ideas for BbS, probably more concrete than the ideas from ASAS, and in BbS, he was thinking of DDD

Days, like CoM, wasn't gonna happen, and when it did, Nomura let Kanemaki write the story and Kanemaki introduced Xion (a central character) during development of the game.

I actually don't know too much about the development of coded.

As for χ[chi], he likely had ideas for this story during DDD (having launched just a year after DDD's release), and wrote its scenario in tandem with KHIII's.

So I would expect the χ series, 0.2 and KHIII to have the same narrative relationship as CoM and KHII.

In a way, it isn't actually inaccurate to say that Nomura "makes it up as he goes along," but it definitely doesn't happen the way that phrase implies.

There was also an interview somewhere, I think, where he claimed to think two games ahead, but I'm fairly certain this is more in the "ideas" sense rather than "plot sense."
I think years ago he said that he already had the ending of the saga planned out, and that from that point it was only a matter of getting to that ending.

Specifically, he pitched coded while he was drunk with coworkers.

They hatched some ideas about the game during that pitch but I'm positive he had already had the base concept in mind.

So like I thought might happen, trying to download the Wonderland episode led to some network errors. However, I'm not attributing this to the DL not being there. Instead, it seems like my old LG Chocolate can't connect to ANY networks or servers, V-Cast or not. This is probably due to myself no longer being with Verizon or not having the phone associated with any accounts.

So for now, the training episode and Buccaneer Island seem to be the only parts of the game that can be ripped. If someone else wants to try anything on their end with regards to pulling out old phones and trying to download episodes, feel free (it looked like several users on /v/ had played it at one time or another). But aside from that, I think I'm at an impasse.

(That being said, the standalone episode I uploaded should still be a complete package, should anyone decide to try and get it running on a BREW emulator)