>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNJRRR3jKcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this early
fuc kyou

People are so burned out and tired that they dont even want to steal first post anymore?

dead game, dead general

Fixed it this time so you can actually get a class if your post ends with 0

Why not. Let's see what I get.

Rollan

>Go to a Castle Battle
>Wary Fighter Midori sitting on the throne
>Well that's odd, but this shouldn't be too-
>Miracle procs about 5 times on the same turn
>Check her stats
>70 luck after buffs and Hosidan Unity
Oh.

Also is this castle actually beatable with Lunge or am I just fucked?

HERE COMES THE MONAY

Can't lunge units that don't move.

Astra or Brave weapons will do the trick since they can still double her, and Miracle can't proc multiple times in a battle.

Alternatively you could debuff her luck, but you probably don't want to rely on a 10% chance.

Wife

Can brave weapons undo Wary fighter on both sides? Could benny would a brave lance double even with wary fighter on?

Give me something good

>moving to an early thread
Why do we always do this, is it really that hard to wait 20 posts?

Brave weapons can't get a x4 double with Wary Fighter, but they can still do their consecutive attack from the first strike. It doesn't actually undo Wary Fighter, since the extra attack of a Brave weapon is an entirely different attribute from regular doubling.

Yes, Brave Weapons negate Wary Fighter.
No, you shouldn't give Benny a Brave Lance because it nerfs his godly defence.

>get her down to 1HP
>hit her

???

>She's at 1 HP
>Miracle procs again, effectovely making her take no damage

*rolls*

you need more than 1 hp for miracle to proc

I like Hana

I'm sorry, but I just can't find any value in Azura whatsoever. Weak, frail, boring personality, and detrimental to the story in every way.

She's pretty cute user, is she up for a MMF threesome?

SNIBETY SNIBET :^DDD

Why don't you guys take the training wheels off and play an RTS? Is it because there'll be no cartoon children to touch yourselves over?

make that a MMMF foursome.

I play Civilization quite often

Fuck Gandhi tho

Anyone with Arthur and/or Effie with Aptitude? NA server

Not a fan of just pointing and clicking on maps

>why be this type of neckbeard when you could be an even worse kind?

But I play strategy games all the time.

None of them give me shameless waifu pandering though.

Why hasn't there been a good campaign in an RTS since TFT?

RANK THESE IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE:
>bases
>growth rates
>caps
EXPLAIN YOUR ANSWER.

>recruitment & availabilty
I rank that higher than all of those.

cuteness>everything else

Growth

Bases first because it pretty much determines how useful a unit will be at first. Good bases means they'll be useful for a while regardless of growths and caps.

Growths next, they determine if a unit will fall off. Not as useful as bases since shit bases mean you have to baby a unit whereas great bases but shitty growths mean the unit will at least not be a liability for a few chapters.

Caps are shit

Recruitment, you mean early game? Also, what do you mean by availability? Like classes?

Bases >growths>caps

Who even regularly reaches all their caps in an average game with no grinding?

ok

Bases > Growths > Caps
High base stats can often carry units through the whole game, this directly determines whether you can use a unit right away or will you need to carry it until they get good.
Growths determine a unit's staying over several chapters and whether they're worth spending exp on or if they should just serve to weaken enemies.
Caps are only important during endgame or in situations you can grind, which is not always the case. Only Awakening and Fates care about this.

I think that counts as "bases"

Rollan baby.

What time you get the character. For example, FE8's Ross has an easier time than Amelia or Ewan due to obtaining him early on. Jegans you get at the start but sometimes you have someone like Est who's good but comes late.

Availability as in when you can use the character. I remember Lucia in FE10 suffers greatly from low availability.

Bases > Growth Rates > Caps.
Base stats are more important for 75% of the game.
Growth rates are important for 35% of the middle of the game.
Caps are only important for the final 5% of the game.

>Conquest
>Voice of Paradise
>King Garon busts a nut song so good
uhhhhh how did this get past ESRB

RD cares about caps too. From what I hear, New Mystery does as well on harder difficulties.

>The hardest thing for everyone to understand and to accept — and I’ve seen this first hand in the company, that this is typified — people think that obviously they’re right, and what they like or dislike has to be the norm. Why would it be otherwise? And they just say the classic “Why do you hate money? Why do you hate money, Nintendo?”

>And it’s like “What are you talking about? We’re trying to make…obviously it has to make calculated risks, but at the same time, one of those risks…and I mean they’ll bring up games that are very Japanese games, like Captain Rainbow for instance. They’ll bring that up like “Look how many people want this. Don’t you want money?” And we’ll be like “Yeah, we do want money, which is why we know it’s a colossal waste if we ever try to localize that in this current market, because look at you people. You don’t make up a big enough group.

>The hardest part for people to realize is how much money it takes sometimes to make a game like…if it’s a Japanese game, to bring it over the States. Not just translating and then localizing and marketing, but if it’s a game that has substantial voice text, oh my goodness! That is a colossal cost to bring that over. And some games you look at and you’re like “Well how are they going to bring that over?” and it’s like “Well, they can’t.”

NA, need battles.

Fuck you lobster man

Tldr
"Prease undastand"

I wonder how awkward it would be for him if he realized that the mysterious dancer is actually his daughter.

in New Mystery everyone can be anything. Hard doesn't care about caps much and after you've beaten that there is no limit to class sets.

Thanks to Availability, in RD very few units that you had through the game will make it to the endgame anyways. Royal Laguz will take up too many slots.

I say he should be proud of his children.

ded genre
i play age of empires 2 from time to time

he is not wrong

LE WHY DONT U WANT MONEY :^)fags are the worst

>but if it’s a game that has substantial voice text, oh my goodness!
That's why you don't wreck it with awful American "actors" in a reach for a mainstream audience that'll never buy your Malaysian murder simulator anyway.

Fuck off with this autism. Literally killing this general.

I suppose the caps are more detrimental to classes rather than characters. Still, thinking of RD, the 34 speed thing did suck.

>don't talk about the games, you autists
>let's go back to talking waifus!
fuck you.

>hire ""good"" american actors/pay licensing for dual audio

Wow! Even MORE money down the drain! to release this title that FEW people want to buy to begin with!

BUT DONT YOU WANT MONEY NINTENDO? DONT YOU DONT YOU? :^)))

Why do you type like a retard, Azuracuck?

Why not localize it without voices then? Do they hate money?

Lowering my discourse to Nintendofag levels that don't understand the processes and costs of localization.

Does anyone have that image with unit having the highest str stat possible using all resources?

what a whiner

seriously though i have a hard time buying this with the way they've handled some games in the past, like last window and disaster: day of crisis

already translated and localized for europe into english but never released in america because ????

>localize it without voices then

Are you fucking retarded? Who the fuck is going to be pleased with that? That would make NoA look even worse and just add more fuel to the censorship fire. "Wow they Japanese version got voices but we just get silent nothingness? Bravo memehouse."

No just forget the shitty American actors altogether and either just have Jap voices or remove voice acting. If you have to pay for the Jap voices and you find it too much then do it as DLC.

The point is that he named hiring fucking awful failed actors from the US as the biggest factor in cost which is funny because that's by far the worst part about localised games.

But it costs too much. He just said so.

Then I guess the hypothetical game's not coming over at all. Costs too much to keep jap or record dub voices and removing voices period would be outright suicide PR.

Such is the way of life in the states.

Sorry, that isn't what I was looking for.

Siegbert is ugly.

I love Pieri and so do you!

Fuck off cuck shitposter.

But lots of Nintendo games have no voice acting, like Zelda (though I know the upcoming one does) or very little indeed (FE) or just weird noises like AC. Most of their in house games have no or little voice acting yet you're telling me they'll choose to not localise a game because they NEED voices even if it means hiring people with the acting ability of an old pair of boots?

What's the deal with FE fags and paying for really shitty art?

Xenoblade had great English voices tbqh.

Smaller budget too.

they should just hire /feg/ to do the voices for fe15

Mutant.

Only if I get to be the lord.

That's a completely different situation. If the game doesn't have voice acting in the original or has weird noises or LETSA GO WOOHOO! like you said, it's going to have the same in the localization, so of course people are going to be okay with that. Because that's how it is in the original.

What you are suggesting is to localize a game that had clear-cut fullvoice acting in the original version... without voices. That's would raise a lot of pitchforks esecially with how people view NOA today, don't fucking delude yourself

This shit still gives me chills EVERYTIME
youtube.com/watch?v=HNJRRR3jKcY

Xenoblade was amazing

I should play it again sometime

Byproduct of Awakening and MU fucking the series

post le NONTROVERSY man

When's the best time to pick up the kids from Outrealm daycare?

>someone paid 120-150 dollars for this

Whenever they start carrying child seals

Why can't people accept that some games just can't be localized?

Good. FE has been mediocre for a while anyway. Slants can keep it and Nintendo can use the money they save to make more things like Pokemon Go.

>I am upset that feliciafag has more disposable income than me.png

holy fuck

So Chapter 19?

A fool and his money are easily parted. That being said, the fact that he spent nearly $200 for attention is embarrassing, pathetic and stupid.

rollan

Nintendo only gets like 10%~ of all profits on Pokemon Go, but it's still been enough to raise their total stocks by 10% simply because they have shares of GF and TPCi

Yes. Though you don't have to wait if you want to use the kid.

Also, I think after 21, when you use the child seal and promote them to a class with a secondary weapon they'll have an automatic D rank instead of being stuck with E?