Neptunia General #954

Previous Thread: Megadimension Neptunia VII has been released for Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/460120/

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/JzqLntvS

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0bIzwGVfUY
youtube.com/watch?v=RVLtnJhhO5I
imgur.com/a/OTAmw
imgur.com/a/Bv2O4
mega.nz/#!k88X1ZyJ!0MXRa4j1UY17iV84Epgk-hziLU56YyuZ46SYc3s1SY8
mega.nz/#!oM4mnQgA!EUbiTWYMkH8pLCqsUYLFygsrpt0Gquiv7xt6UMZxyo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a general of a PC franchise, why would we care?

Because neps are love

Vert is best goddess.

I love Orange heart so much.

Dude, how are you always in the first posts of every thread in all the years I've ever visited this thread? Do you sleep?

Or you get /nepgen/.

My dick cannot stand Orange Heart.

Here's a pic:

REI DINDU NUFFIN SHE WUZ A GUD GURL SHE WUZ ON HER WAY TO DA BASILLYKOM AND TURNIN HER LIFE 'ROUND

the 4 Main CPUs vs the 3 Dark Souls Protags and the Hunter from BB. Who wins? Bare in mind all of them have bested Demons and Gods and the Hunter has bested Old Ones with zero form of practical armor

At this point I wonder if it's just a bot.

I'm French. I'm cool.

Yeah, I was wondering that myself, probably easy to make? I'm computer illiterate though so no clue.

I get lucky sometimes and I do sleep.

Not a bot.

You guys have a lovely day.

No, you're a frog.

Simple if you can bypass the captcha. Otherwise almost impossible.

the french were never cool

Uni is great.

Friendly reminder Umio could slam any pussy he wanted./

So, like, Veeky Forums pass doable.

With what? Fish don't have dicks.

Fish also don't have ears.

>ソウルズコンビネーション
>no Soul Combination in V-II
I'm sad, that was my favorite IF combo move.

That and True Demon Slice.

a cute CUTE

What does Uni's kisses taste like?

>wanting a 3D model of Linda
>found a file unpacker for Rebirth 2
>there are over 200 ingame models

wew

This is going to take a while.

Okay, seriously.
-What's that red EX by Umio's XP jauge?
-Why are some attack commands highlighted with a star?
-Do supporting character recover SP?

>Junk Dragon's Plutia chapter

EX means the character isn't supposed to be there in the story, like if you carry characters over to a new game+.

The star ones are combo traits, go to your combos and read them. All activated combo traits deal critical damage and have perfect accuracy.

No.

-That EX basically means he's a DLC character, I think.
-It means you procced their combo trait, which means a guaranteed hit and crit.
-I don't think so, no, unless they have any ability or a game disc.

CUTE!

I want to pat Rei's head and tell her that she's worked very hard for so long and finally give her some recognition.

She's so good at filling me EXE drive bar. Love her.

Nah, they just spray their semen everywhere. So really, what we're looking at is a bukakke harem.

Ha, that means 100% accuracy and crits? Shit, that's awesome.

It appears though I misunderstood how combo traits worked. I thought they were mandatory, turns out they adds bonuses.

Also, dark purple boss was FUCKING AWESOME.

Yeah, I just checked, I misunderstood how traits work. Guess I skipped it too quickly.

Most other nations have generations of CPUs, right? But Tari has just the one. Obviously that's because Tari only had a grand total of one CPU ever, but how has Rei survived so long? The fact that there are past CPUs lead me to believe that CPUs can die of old age or retire or something, which would also explain why Candidates exist.

Histoire : cheekiest oracle or cheekiest oracle?

Hey, don't forget the Tari Jaguar.

I find Umio to be better with a 14 and 10 hit rush move unless if she gets something better later on. I only have them at about level 33.

Speaking of oracles, I'm a bit surprised that most of them have Japanese names when you consider how most other characters and places in Neptunia don't.

"We don't know how to localize this so we're going to leave it as-is."

I didn't get Umio. Only got the big 3.

I kind of want to see CH make a full blown Magical Girl JRPG now. The transformation sequences in VII were sweet.

I want a mix of VII transformation scenes with FFF's in a game.

You mean... Omega Quintet?

Ehhh, maybe with less idol stuff. I was thinking more of a traditional Magical Girl JRPG.

JUMP HIGHER YOU PIECE OF SHIT
THERE ARE JUICY ITEMS THERE

Acquire stardom

Man, I really should get a Vita

On a side note, I finally found out what Insecure Feelings reminds me of.
youtube.com/watch?v=y0bIzwGVfUY

It sounds similar to youtube.com/watch?v=RVLtnJhhO5I

Omega Quintet is on the PS4 though

I wouldn't mind a magical girl game myself as well. Love magical girls, but they've been getting pretty stale lately. Madoka Magica shaked things up a bit, but now there's just shows trying to become the next Madoka every now and again and it's just another status quo thing now.

Hopefully the sort of humor we all love from Nep games would work in a magical girl game too. Something that pokes fun at all the tropes and stuff.

Nepgear is in trouble!

>ps4

Well shit. I always just assume Vita with this stuff.

>The causing ?????? ??????????
>Please ???????? whether it waits
>All the data that is not saved disappeared
>It will continue if enter is pushed
That's a nice font. Almost makes me forget about how much I want to spank Uzume.

Its really fun to put her into trouble.

Fetishes

For the ?s:
error occured, reboot

The caution!
Error recovered
Please reboot
Whether it waits
All the data that
is is not saved
disappears
It will
Continue if
Enter is pushed

It was actually Compile's first PS4 game. I can sorta feel echos of it in VII, somehow...

Aw, I was so close with . I was close though, just misread "occured" as "recovered".

...Somehow

>Lowee is full of furries and lolicons
Sasuga

"Please reboot whether it waits?"
Also, nice parkour here Neptune.
Damn the game is getting rough after Dark Purple. Almost always 7 monsters with AoE attacks. I'm happy I got the DLCs character, it's a little more balanced at 4vs7.

Leanbox is filled with pigs, so it's okay

*poo egg blush*

Steamax spinoff with MGR gameplay when

Purple Heart is so cool.

She's asking for a video of her younger sister being raped so she can masturbate to it.

Yes.

Not sure if anybody cares for them but I reuploaded the magazines that were missing from the pastebin in the OP
Magazine HDN 1
imgur.com/a/OTAmw
Magazine HDN mk2
imgur.com/a/Bv2O4
I thought I had the anime one but apparently not.

Also, was there ever a higher res version of this released?

And she's cool as fuck while doing so.

On behalf of the thread, thanks.

That's not cool.

Yup. Which is why I think Compile Heart would be a pretty good fit. Between Neptunia and their Otome games, they have a pretty big female audience anyway so a full blown Magical Girl game seems right up their alley, especially with as you say, the humor poking fun of the tropes in those shows.

Neat. I hope someone updates the pastebin cause I'm too lazy to do it.

Thank you very much, user!

Here's the anime one.

mega.nz/#!k88X1ZyJ!0MXRa4j1UY17iV84Epgk-hziLU56YyuZ46SYc3s1SY8

Guys help me, I want to spank Uzume and ruin all her coolness.

Also, that's pretty neat, there's the details of all the bonuses I accumulated. Rebirth one and two can't figure compare.

Uzume is pretty darn cute. I'm not even sure I have a favorite Nep, I love most of them.

Purple Heart is beautiful though.

Perfect Heart is pretty much perfect, even is Blanc is cuter.

But Uzume's gap moe thingy is adorable.

That's because tari is a ultradimension nation, which don't have multiple generations of goddesses.

I also found some .p3t files which I'm assuming are the PS3 themes, although I only have Noire, Vert and Blanc but not Neptune.
mega.nz/#!oM4mnQgA!EUbiTWYMkH8pLCqsUYLFygsrpt0Gquiv7xt6UMZxyo8

Only because S-Sha was the only actually evil Gold Third.

Um. No?
I thought a large part of V's plot was that there was a lack of CPUs when the story started, with Lowee having a monopoly on it, and most humans preferring living by themselves rather than being protected by a CPU?

There was Lowee and Planeptune retard

Shhhh, the grown ups are talking.

Well, no, most people were under Lowee's protection when the game started, they just started flocking en masse to Lastation once it was founded because the Playstation is better.

People outside of nations do exist, but they aren't the majority.

>People outside of nations do exist, but they aren't the majority.
Ha. Okay.