more like sh33t amirite

first for dead thread and dead game

"KOTLguy is most likely a human"
-Many people at bts

The gf

>have 2,2k games with 54% winrate, around 170 more wins than losses
>this means i would have gained around 4200 mmr in ranked with those games
>yet im still stuck in "high skill"
>meanwhile i've seen some smurfs with two dozen games, 30% winrate who play exclusively in "very high skill"

ummm dotards? how does this shit work?

reposting this bcus other thread is dying

whats good
looking for autistic people to play with
I can play on EU or russia
just add me if you wanna go at it
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002369728/

Have there been any Evany moments yet?

memegrate

my favorite human caster

damn she's sexy

i wish i was a jew. i wish i was fit

>pick offlane void
>only draft one hero that does damage through chrono

when will people fucking learn

Any stats on the size of the average doturd's hero pool?

>tfw you can count your hero pool on one hand and still have a 60% lifetime winrate

>Manta linkens medusa is a meme

dotabuff.com/heroes/medusa/guides
explain this then dotards

>rely on your teammates in a pub game

do you have someone to take care of you user

>not picking witch doctor literally every single game with void

i honestly don't get it

>no /d2g/ carry to support

store.steampowered.com/news/22883/

>post yfw betting sites are kill

>spam the same heroes like an autist
>surprised that you perform well

apologize

Where is the FKUCING litlord la

>don't practice and know heroes you play inside out
>surprised you perform poorly
dotards?

Are we about to see a meltdown from hatjews?

Nobody really cares though? It's common knowledge hero spamming is how you climb. Why are you so proud of it that you had to tell us?

Glad I lost all of my shitty cosmetics that I used for betting in the Spring 2014 Na'Vi Loss Streak and sold the actual worth money ones ages ago.

fugg guys looks luna is transitioning from her sleeper op status

w33 throwing this series so hard

MY FREE INCOME
NOOOOOO

but user, that's why I'm grinding SD for 800 hours!

She only looks OP because DC drafted too many tempo controllers

>flashing lights
>flashy plays
>zero impact

classic w33

Lucent beams should never have been allowed to stop being blue, this is fucking stupid

>DC
and people actually thought w33 was good

What's so flashy about taking moon lasers to his fat blue face

>not into Luna's golden showers

well puck is absolutely garbo champ desu

yeah now how do we make reddit believe this so they don't start picking her

>Whatever team Sunsfan has will always suck dick.
feels good.

RU slav

Your overall damage, GPM, and XPM are taken into account when calculating your unranked MMR.

Basically you want to have all of those really high even when you lose games, if you do that then the system believes you're the best player and will put you into Very High Skill bracket.

Go Alchemist mid to do this in the most braindead way, that hero can feed 12 times and as long as you went radiance manta octarine boots of travel he will 1) do decent damage due to his illusions being tough and harassing the enemy and 2) ez 700+ GPM even while feeding, the manta + boots of travel + radiance can split push and draw the game out too

This is a "professional" north american dota 2 offlane player. What's your excuse burguers?

NAHAZ AND FLUFF HAVE BEEN SPOTTED NEAR THE BTS STUDIO, REPORTED TO BE CARRYING "LARGE BLACK SUITCASES"

How come his facial hair connects when grown out but mine doesn't

Finally the audio equipment BTS ordered

Remember when DC were supposed to be good

>ld
>spending money

yeah in the NA trashcan qualifiers

Fluff killed an AV tech and stole it, Nahaz is just Fluff's FBI handler.

i argued about that shit on reddit with them

they pulled the "YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD AND COMPLEX IT IS"

yes, you have to plug a bunch of things into a board and then plug the board into a computer. wow. rocket science.

They took off a game in newbee and was first place in their bracket at manila.

>performing well in half a tournament
literally who cares
they got eliminated super fucking fast afterwards

I wish there was an option to turn everyone's hats off, besides mine tbqh m'doturds

guys i have fluff in my friends

he just spam messaged everyone on his friendlist that if anyone has family or friends working for the LAPD they should call in sick tomorrow or else he cannot guarantee their safety

whats going on

Hostage situation at BTS

Where IS Fluff in 2016

> hero pick
> ban lc
> collect goypendium tears

plays for Evernovas

Name a casting duo worse than Zyori + Kotlguy

protip: you can't

>In 2011, we added a feature to Steam that enabled users to trade in-game items as a way to make it easier for people to get the items they wanted in games featuring in-game economies.

>Since then a number of gambling sites started leveraging the Steam trading system, and there’s been some false assumptions about our involvement with these sites. We’d like to clarify that we have no business relationships with any of these sites. We have never received any revenue from them. And Steam does not have a system for turning in-game items into real world currency.

>These sites have basically pieced together their operations in two-part fashion. First, they are using the OpenID API as a way for users to prove ownership of their Steam accounts and items. Any other information they obtain about a user's Steam account is either manually disclosed by the user or obtained from the user’s Steam Community profile (when the user has chosen to make their profile public). Second, they create automated Steam accounts that make the same web calls as individual Steam users.

>Using the OpenID API and making the same web calls as Steam users to run a gambling business is not allowed by our API nor our user agreements. We are going to start sending notices to these sites requesting they cease operations through Steam, and further pursue the matter as necessary. Users should probably consider this information as they manage their in-game item inventory and trade activity.

>-Erik Johnson

REST IN PIECES DOTARDS LMAO

YOUR SHITTY GAMBLING SIMULATOR IS GOING TO BE DEAD IN 2 WEEKS OR SO LMAO

but not all is lost you are welcome at Overwatch General, the superior esport experience

Now all they have to do is crack down on smurfs/boosting and Dota 2 will start to die.

Llama + Ryu
Took me all of 5 seconds

The csgo general is two blocks down

doesn't affect dota, try the cs:go general buddy

how much are you guys willing to bet that the game won't start when the timer reaches 0

classic BTS

lmfao is overwatch dying already?

I played tf2 for at least 1k hours before getting bored, nice game blizzcucks LMAO

At least trying to figure out what Ryu is trying to say has some entertainment value.

kotlguy + zyori has negative entertainment value. It is a singularity of entertainment, from which no enjoyment may escape.

Support players are normally the most talented players on your team.
Prove me wrong.

Should I bet the farm on Fnatic, lads?

is valve fucking retarded? skin betting is the only thing keeping CS:GO alive. skin betting is the only thing that makes people actually watch tier 2 and 3 teams.

never seen a company hate money as hard as valve do.

RIME
ON
PANEL

RIME ON CAMERA
GET THOSE MEMES READY

MANAGED TO RECOVER ALL MY ITEMS LADS
YOU HAD ME WORRIED FOR A WHILE

valve gets less money in the long run the more their players get scammed

THICC
EYEBROWS

SOME
VERY
STRANGE
DUTCH
PEOPLE

I played overwatch for about a week and then got really fucking bored of it. It's an extremely shallow experience especially compared to something like tf2.

Excuse my ignorance, but is it common to fumble with your dick when you're nervous in murica?

>implying cc&c, a good christian boy, is touching himself

Not just fumbling with the dick, he's doing the classic sexually-frustrated leg-shake.

What a turbovirgin.

>I won't be able te get the usual 250 USD from TI betting
REEEEE

How do i build on Luna nowadays gulag ?
Treads/Aquila/HotD/S&Y/BKB ?

Goofus detected

fuck i do that often too
am i a turbovirgin

elmayo

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

does BTS know that parodies are supposed to have some comedy in them?

i dont think you understand the mentality of a retard who gets scammed

>sny on the fastest character in the game
>sny in general

Don't do it, you look like an aspie.

Whats the point of this video?

the fuck is this

WHY IS DOTARD 2 SO GAAAAYYY

WHERE IS JOHN CONNOR

that was pure reddit cancer
if you laughed at that leave my thread now

whos the trap in the fnatic jersey?

Not going to lie, LD is looking good nowadays. Godz, on the other hand, has been getting a golem belly.

Respect to LD for getting fit.
Guess he no longer is fat and a jew and a fat jew after all.

You missed Evany with her tank top..goddamn.

the jew probably thinks he's funny or something