/owg/ Overwatch General

say no to reactionary nerfs

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cFS-0VGIRlA?t=91
youtube.com/watch?v=cFS-0VGIRlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hana song

STOP PLAYING SYMMETRA AND TRYING TO MAKE CARWASHES IT NEVER WORKS

xth for REAPY! :3

76 thread?

More like hana slut.

Reinhardt is best husbando!

>que for competitive
>rank 23 in my team in high 40s match
>leaver
>leaver
>win but reduced xp because they left when we won the first round
>leaver
Stupid fucking system desu senpai

Reminder this is McCree's new full damage range.

If boosted by Mercy you WILL die to one headshot at this range.

>Hanzo ults
>Genji stands infront of it
>ults then hits E
>he no longer gets to cut people down if he does this, but Hanzo's ult gets reflected with a green dragon tagging along for extra damage

Y/N? I think it'd be a cool easter egg of sorts.

NO MORE HITBOX MEMERY

SHITTERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

level 19 here

i just started playing a week ago on ps4

how do i beat bastions when im attacking

i can duel them using deflect as genji but i dont know how to play genji effectively without dying alot

>stop playing this game for about 1 or 2 months
>get back, ultra wide screen isn't working properly anymore (???)
>community is only more cancerous
Honestly, I shouldn't have bought this game.

should I just fuck it and adjust my settings to low? I'm running medium just fine, but I'm not sure if this gives me an advantage.

>Lijiang Tower is the HQ of a company on the cutting edge of space travel
>Watchpoint: Gibraltar was an Overwatch facility designed to facilitate orbital/space operations
>Winston escaped, but those hyper-intelligent Gorillas could still be up there re-enacting Planet of the Apes

Moonbase Map when?

out of 6 first posts 3 are faggots

Veeky Forums has made me really hate gays. Whenever there's an opportunity to vote against faggots I use it. Fuck you fucking cocksuckers

it's the same range where s76's damage fall-off starts

now if they reverted the stupid soldier nerf things would be gucci

feels like blizzard keeps balancing the game so that there is always 1 hitscan damage dealer that is simply better than the others

if these PTR changes stick it's now going to be mccree

Forgot to mention about Genji ultimate being in english, the way it was spoken in jap before did sound a lot better, with more emotion.

When I first started playing, I didn't really pay any attention to Reaper outside of "edgy McEdgelord" and just tuned him out. I've recently bothered to actually listen to his lines and I've gotta say, he's an amazing parody.

Or I could just step slightly to the left.
Or I could just reflect the arrow and save my ultimate for maybe 1 odd kill on some idiot when I can RYUJIN NO KAIOKEN and collect 3 or more

Reached 5.9k before I decided to just stop caring.

And reached that using the flavor of the patch heroes, be it void, tinker, dp, ember, lina, sf, lone druid, timber, there was always a couple heroes that were horridly better than others.
And look at that, dendi, arteezy, practically anyone streaming the game that got high views or high mmr was abusing the shit out of 1 or 2 positions and 2-4 heroes.

And every year the game gets duller and more empty and every year there's less and less heroes and more hats.
It's tf2 all over again

Agreed, D.Va fags are cancer

R E A P Y
E
A
P
Y

>being poor
>not running max settings and getting 75fps at 1440p

it'd be a choice you get to make

Junkrat

>Lob Grenades at him by peaking from behind corners or angling them so you don't expose yourself.

Roadhog

>It surprises me how many shitters don't know Pavementpig's hook works on Turret Bastion

I dont know what this is but I want to eat it.

Why? What happened? Did they improve them? Havent play in a couple of weeks.

>hating reapy
silly user :3

Remove inferior male gender from OW when?

>how dare people enjoy things I don't

>HAHAHHA HEY GUYS EVERYONE EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW HERO AND UPDATES??

>yeah this game is GREAT THANKS BLIZZARD

How about instead of adding raghead heroes maybe fix your stupid little elo system

WHY do i only get 1cm of ELO when I WIN THE FUCKING GAME and they all leave??

unforgivable its been like this since release of competitive what the fuck are they even doing? this is the biggest problem right now

when will this shit be fixed??

waste of my fucking time. 60 % of my games they leave before the end

It's only in english if it's your teammate ulting. Same with most esl ults

the game doesnt work as it should on consoles you fucked up

lol

It's still in Jap though
The English line only plays if it's your team's Genji so you know that RYUJIN NO KEN WO KURAE came from an enemy and you have to be on the lookout

genji hanzo and winston are the most autistic and gayest fucking nigger champions everyone who plays them go kill yourselves right now faggot whore nigger cunt die

Assuming the hitbox changes are part of the Ana Update they won't be live until after the current competitive season.

yeah they are adjusting the shitty hitboxes

>one headshot with a buff kills people with a semi auto weapon
OH NO user, THATS SO TERRIBLE.

When can we expect Anna to be released into the main game?

Genji's ult is still Japanese when he uses it himself or when enemies use it. The only case where it isn't is when your team mates use it. Same thing applies to all the ults in other languages.

POST MORE REAPY

youtu.be/cFS-0VGIRlA?t=91

You do know there's a high amount of little girls getting kidnapped in america for sex slavery.

It's not just third world shitholes.

>Look at me I'm a huge faggot god I love cock I can't stop posting half naked men because that's how big of a faggot I am did I mention I do it in a VIDEO GAME THREAD doesn't matter world must know I'm homosexual
fucking please
>>>/wowg/

>playing on 75 fps
fucking gross

or are you so poor you don't have a 144 hz monitor?

The hook can be kind of silly sometimes, I'll never know where this Junkrat went.

Are there any ults that don't have different lines for a teammate and an enemy?

you can probably save a team kill by doing that if you're SoL in a tight space when it happens

quit thinking about yourself for once user

wait what

Who calls people rag heads?

>playing Ana
>focus all game to heal and not go for elims
>gold healing with 6k, beat the zen on our team
>"yo"
>"ana"
>"you know "
>"your gun "
>"heals "
>"so shoot us pls xD"
>check his profile
>0 play time as Ana

Hitting team mates is easy enough with her gun hotboxes yet this retard is calling me out because he doesn't see a bleep like he does when he has a pocket mercy so ofc he'll blame the healer for his loss. He was also Genji

Hmm, now this sounds interesting and within reason.

>he is this triggered by the sight of a dude in a tight shirt

winky face :3

Waifuposting and gayposting happens in every thread on this board. How have you not learned to ignore it already?

Genji can already reflect Hanzo's ult. Hanzo launches an arrow to set it off; if Genji deflects that arrow, he can launch it right back at him.

Imagine if fags complained this way about all the waifubait pics that get posted here.

Suck it up fuckboy.

>game crashes
>come back after a couple minutes since lel update time
>we win anyway
>I get a shitload of rank exp
>entire team gets penalized for me leaving

What the shit Blizzard.

>fixed hitboxes
Thanks for the Tracer buffs Blizzard.

No, they all have different lines.

Honestly it's fine to waifu/husbando fag a little but when it reaches points of EVERY THREAD, EVERY COUPLE MINUTES it gets really tiring and it's a surefire way to kill generals.

Just ask /lolg/ and /d2g/, eventually that shit brings trip/name fags and a bunch of autists that are neet enough to do this on every new thread, meaning their whole life revolves around posting that on the general.

>hook junkrat
>he's behind me now somehow
>kills me
they really need to fix that shit

>yfw Mei got stealthbuffed because she's now the best option against the D.va meta

do you want these threads to be about overwatch or constant faggotry and other bullshit? Is this your first fucking general? Have fun with your tripfags and attention whores

>tfw no playable cazador hero

My game just updated...

literally the only thing that could remotely be seen as a 'half naked dude' is a picture of reinhardt that was posted.

Only one acting the fag here is you because you're sperging the fuck out

Zarya, Symmetra
mei is still shit

I saw your post on /wfg/.
You can't hide from your shame.

The price you pay for playing a broken piece of shit.

>Reapers now gains ult from healing off souls
>his ult cost was not adjusted like every other self healer

Assuming an average Reaper heals off of 3 souls before 100% charge, this means Reaper now gains ult 9% faster.

Wonder if Blizzard will fix this.

I wish Gardevoir was real.

/r/ing this pic with Junk and Hog

but I do

a 980ti can only get 75-80 fps in overwatch at max settings for me

Is there a reason why after I hit 60 (briefly) I've only been matched up with people 40-50 and in every single match the underdog?
What is this shit.

>parody songs

thats the first sign boys, this game is gonna go the ways of Starcraft II , a year or two of hype and the bubble burst and you'll have the few dedicated people with korea dominating the esports scene again

heed my warnings

>junkrat mains
also i don't play him because 50% of my hooks result in death

dang user almost like people are doing both things and you don't need to go on an autism crusade because you saw a picture of a muscley dude from a video game

but you're totally right people aren't talking about the new hero or hitbox changes or roadhogs hook or >me unga team bunga it's just gayposting, shut it down.

delete this right now!

Earthshatter I think? Cant remember ever hearing something other than HAMMER DOWN

Oh and MOLTEN COOOOOOORE

Low test detected

the difference being faggots are 3% of the population, rest are straight

you're literally the niggers of Veeky Forums. No, worse than that. You're the gay niggers of Veeky Forums

Junkrat is fun! FUN!

REAPY

If my team is going to get wiped by a hanzo ult without a graviton surge the game was lost long ago.

i don't understand how you can bear to play this game on an fps below your monitor hz, it fucks up the mouse feel so hard

tons of fucking input lag

i have gtx 1070 and i have made sure my fps always stays 200+ to enjoy that silky smooth feel and responsiveness

Ember's cock.

How much time do I need to wait for my PayU payment to be processed? Says on my email that the payment was approved, but it still doesn't say I have the game on battle.net

is hero limit already in ranked? or are they waiting till next season

you sure? mine didn't

They can patch in characters mid-season. They'll probably give this patch a week on PTR and then push it live regardless next Tuesday.

you couldn't be reaching any harder if you were Mr. Fantastic

warframe died with warbros. now lets go back to overwatching

Does Rein pin instantly hit you with his bombs, or is there a way to avoid it?

you can reflect the hanzo ult already

youtube.com/watch?v=cFS-0VGIRlA

At that point I tell him "I have a gold in healing you dumb shit" and then wait for the mandatory "b-but medals dont matter! They only show that you did more work in that role than anyone else on your team!"

Took me about 10min at best if I am not wrong.

autism