Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2238
Last thread: YGOPro (Windows): drive.google.com/open?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zclhuTktCVWNNdWc
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM

● DN was a browser-based, manual simulator.
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

Useful Links:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with a wealth of information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Comprehensive Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Hypergeometric/Probability calculator)

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: 20th Rival Collection (July 21st)
●OCG: Booster SP: Destiny Soldiers (August 6th)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10, 2016)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24, 2016)

●TCG: Dark Side of Dimensions Movie Pack (July 22nd)
●TCG: The Dark Illusion (August 5th)
●TCG: Dragons of Legend: Unleashed (August 19th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)

BEFORE asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Read the cards please.
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them, even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything.

noid support when

Reasoning got hit unfairly in the TCG. We have no heavy cyclers like Card Destruction to replace a spot in said deck

What field spells are good for Frogs?

chicken game :^)

spiritual swords is electromagnetic turtle on crack, holy shit this card is amazing.

>manage to mill or draw every single blue-eyes and dragon core in my deck
>ARA is now dead
>but manju can search chaos form
never neglect running shitty gimmick searchable cards in your meme decks /dng/

Seventh for marrying Puddingcess.

In what deck? It's worse than turtle in the grave.

Secret Blue-Eyes tech?

>this one card revived an entire archetype

>literally just a toolbox meme for Bahamut spam decks
Kk sur

The thumbnail makes it look like a toilet.

Philips CDI is better.

>I literally don't know how to browse ygodr: The Post

Kek yourself my man

Wonder when the Bahamut turbo shows up. Or will "pure" Frogs reign supreme?

Can someone explain the Meme the Jam tech?

Noids, it's the reason it's usage went up in japan but lets disregard that and look at the differences between the two. You can banish it at anytime it's sent to the grave for activation and can be used multiple times but it's grave effect only works on a clear field but can be activated at anytime.

EMT needs the opponent to enter the battle phase before it can activate it's effect but only once per duel and completely ends the battle phase, is a monster.

>bahamut spam
>not pooping out up to 7 xyzs and a fusion in 1 turn
its like you hate fun

>Level 2 Aqua Water
>Summonable via Dai and Rabbit
Do you need another motive why people run it?

It JUST SO HAPPENS to be the one Level 2 Normal Aqua-type monster with the highest attack and rule of normies dictates that if you have to run a Normal monster in your deck for whatever reason you either run the one(s) with the highest attack value

Run Taunhauser Gate to maximize Bahamut plays

>playing bahamut at all
pls kill urself

That's the goal

Bahamut turbo is inferior. The Aqua R2 engine is much faster.

So is speedroid abyss still good in the meta? Any news about the new darklord cards? I'm interested in building that deck.

>So is speedroid abyss still good in the meta?
Why would you even ask this? It topped a WCQ recently.

Dante's Extreme Meme Supreme has answers to every situation and is able to consistently impose strong fields onto the opponent, also everything floats.

Apex Avian reprint when?

Never, just buy it while it's cheap.

Get a load of this poorfag

The card doesn't even see play other than in rouge OEM decks. It shouldn't even cost $10 a pop.

Card bricks like hell.

How are DracoPals doing?

I was a big fan of early performapals and I've collected over 100 Friendonkeys.

I've been trying to grab a Yang zing deck for the upcoming metalfriends but a friend just offered me a pretty good dea on a dracopal deck, and it's pretty tempting to be honest

>I've collected over 100 Friendonkeys.
Bullshit

They're doing fine, not amazing or bad, just fine.

>I was a big fan of early performapals and I've collected over 100 Friendonkeys.
Post them.

Well I play a Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician Deck and I only run 2 of him and so far have never bricked with him in any of my duels. Even if I do my ratio of not bricking to bricking is low enough for me to run him.

Just discovered the Dark Scorpion OTK, shit is ridiculously cheap and I love every bit of it. Why did no one tell me being a shitter feels so good?

inconsistently doesn't feel good.

>I've collected over 100 Friendonkeys.

That has got to be one of the worse-looking builds ive seen for that deck

Now I feel like getting a bunch of skull servant cards

>not spamming Frogs AND Bahamut
It's like my shilling hasn't sunken in or something. I might trade out Slime Jr/Impact for 2-3 Jam, 3x Dai and the one Rabbit we're allowed.

Also, holy shit, is the ONLY Frog the Jam printing in TCGland the old McDonald's Promo?

whgat's with the statue?

I don't have them all on me at the moment, I'm on holiday at my parents place.

This is from a lebbit post i made about it, it's grown a lot since.

Friendonkey is a really easy card to get people just "thrown in" while trading

Only being able to SS Water doesn't hurt the deck in the slightest. It's also L4 for Bubble/Tin plays, and an Aqua for Treatoad's negation.

Someone said something about master peace the other thread, and I went and took another look.

Jesus fuck all that Smug donkey.

I'm aware there's prob better builds, I got inspired from pic related but couldn't identify the cards after 7 and Hippo Carnival. Do you recommend more draw power? More control switching cards?

>no phoenix + cat shenanigans for 3000+3000 attacks
its like you hate fun
also i changed the ED a bit.
no gachi for more phoenix + cat shenanigans.

>this build again
I can't get my Burgers to not brick, and I hate the Ice Barriers personally. If the Normie engine works, I'll cut Dewloren for a Phoenix. Otherwise, I don't have space for it.

Left arm offering and quick booster, respectively.

Just swap the trap negation with twin twisters and/or some other tech thats good at your scene, and that's a solid build.

Yeah I thought so. They're definitely a reunion of Dracoslayer and Dracoruler.

Thanks famalam, didn't know Left Arm Offering was a thing

i revved up that AI for a tester right after reading this post.
im not having any consistency problems.
also this was without any frogs, just quillbolt abuse and burgers.

It's just me personally, senpai. I can't get them Burgers to work. And I can't let muh special build get outshined, I will shill this until the Overlords find the truly perfect build.

I just learned about DN and ygopro. RIP.

How else am I supposed to have the upper edge on local scrubs regarding new cards?

ygopro is fine.

Shit guy, I'm surprised that ratio works for you. I did a build that was like 2/3rds burgers (and like 4 frogs) and I still found myself not drawing enough of them.

>I refuse to read the OP: The Post

>reading the op
Lol

past 5 starting hands ive gotten have been fine.

dupe frog really loves to be drawn, evidently.

Is there a generic deck that can consistently make Ultimaya? I like the card but I don't want to invest too much into a specific archetype like Blackwings or Hieratics

Gofu and Instant Fusion have been working out okay so far

Gofu, Quickdraw, Red-Layer and such work fine.

What is the most consistent deck right now?

Do you run Fish and Swaps, or Pot of Avidity?

Monarchs

Just play Metalfoes like every person who isn't a retard

no, leanchoilia is often enough.
searchable and triggers burger summons in grave on top of giving ronin something to banish to summon.

BA.

>Shaddolls useless
>Qli useless
>Nekroz useless
>BA is still good, apparently

what the shit

Tewart's magic.

Shadolls nekroz and Qli got gutted by the banlist, BA got a tap on the wrist.

Because Tewart raped them into submission and kept his precious baby alive. They're nowhere near as strong in the OCG, and are being kept alive solely by the Phantom Knights engine.

What meta deck in the game's history at full power is the weakest?

Reminder that devotion to your waifu makes you better at card games
Looks kinda like that one spell showing Sombre and Kery flying up into the sky intertwined at the end of DT2
If anything he'll end up hitting SR and PK engines so his stupid baby deck idea can live on holy fuck

I'll try it again, but I'm a stubborn ass and already bought everything for my build in shiny rarities.

Vanilla beat.

If we are talking about archetypes, prob Gladiator Beast

>2 (TWO) Pikaia
NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING I WOULD RUN 10 OF THEM IF I COULD

>Let's see, how does Burning Abyss beat Shaddolls and Nekroz's walking floodgates that completely wreck the deck?
>Ahh, Farfa banishes it for a turn! Very interesting.

>Let's be sure to murder both those decks
>And make my next archetype plus on banishing and be untargetable by Farfa anyway so it doesn't even matter

Fucking Tewart, I hate that clown.

>2 Pikaia

>ONLY 2 FUCKING PIKAIA

ARRRRGHHADRARDAFJIA

Konami updates Yugioh's rules, allowing you to run 4 of every card in a deck, rather than the limit of 3. What cards do you put at 4 immediately, if any?

None of the Kozmos plus on banish. The ships float banish themselves from the grave.

What kind of fun changes would we see if you could run 10 of a card
I think mega zaborg milling 8 heralds and getting 8 ritual searches would be fun

Good Goblin Housekeeping instabanned

I set 4 reckless greed ;)

Oh I remember this build now. We spoke about the 2 (two) Pikaia, and I recommended you change some things like adding in some Daigusto Phoenix and removing a SkyCalvary. I'm glad you made the Extra changes I recommended but seriously dude 2 Pikaia.

Pikaia
Pantheism
Tenacity
Kirin
Swap Frog
Sylvan Peasekeeper
Sylvan Charity
Lonefire

Y'know, all the good stuff.

>searchable, so i can run into it whenever i want
>specifically needs a burg to discard, in build with generally low burg numbers
>doesnt advance the board, outside of summoning a burg from grave, which more important ones like dinomischus and leanchoilia do too
>swap frog and treatoad mill/SS from the deck, allowing top decks to generally be better all around

i agree with you in general, but not in this case.

I'm honestly kinda surprised YGO's been around 20 years and we haven't gotten an army card yet

You bump up everything you already run 3 of

10 of each mirror force. Fite me fuckers

yeah.
technically, i did have phoenix in, but i accidentally deleted the deck and had to quickly rebuild it.
only recently took out the second cav and the gachi for double phoenix and cat.

and

lmao4anjelly

>doesn't advance the board
>when it loads your grave with 2 (two) Burger Traps off 1 (one) activation

jinzo, trapstun

>doesnt advance the board,
SHITTER ALERT
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THIS DUMB

Consider this, however.

>Advances the board as much as anything else
>Is a free summon, and a +1 or a Trade-In depending
>Sets up the grave
>Can even dump dead copies of itself
>Is a better copy than 3-of targeting banish removal that requires a discard solely because draw power is way less situational than a banish for the same cost