World of Warcraft General - /wowg/

/wowg/ guilds:
US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

UK: N/A

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp (embed)
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC (embed)
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp (embed)

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old thread:

FUCK THE PVP SEASON I NEED THE PRE PATCH

NOW!!!!!

fem gnomes

black lives matter /s

Smelly arthas farts!

I want to sniff Night Elf hair.

Fuck the prepatch

gnometards will defend this

I want to level my 92 warrior, but I want to wait for prepatch to be put in so I level faster.

What do you guys think I should do

What's your favourite mount lads?

cute!

Is that an addon or something?

if only an addon could do that

lol

Usually the last one I got, but the Felboar looks and walks fucking retarded, so it's Ashes of Al'ar.

HOW DO I GET A DRAENEI GF PLS RESPOND

>try the game again with my lvl37 semen demon
>some guy asks if I could sign a guild thing for 50gold
>"oh boy free gold!"
>sign it
>suddenly I am in a guild
>people start talking
>dont know whats going on
>visible_confusion.jpg
>exit game
M-man, I dont know if Im cut out for this game. I never know whats going on.

MoP CM birds.
I also kinda like the WoD talbuks.

>still no acceptable horde races for druid

>people talking in a chat room you joined

that's literally it

are you retarded?

my trusty dreadsteed

is it worth blowing 60k for a Nemesis boost on all races lads?

No they don't. They go away when legion drops you fucking idiot.

Yes. Warlord of Draenor sounds kinda lame, but some of the rest sound pretty cool, depending on what faction you're on. Gnomebane and Deathstalker are my favourite.

Netherwings or Hippogryphs

Also like Sabers and Tigers

I have 14 mounts total.

So, in the movie there were quite a few 'uncorrupted' brown Orcs making their way through the portal, Durotan, Draka, the rest of the Frostwolf Clan, Orgrim, etc.

Were there any brown orcs entering Azeroth during the First War? Would adding the brown colour to the character creation make sense?
I really like the way it looks, but I don't know the exact extent of that specific part of the lore.

BIG

FAT

________

N-no, I didnt know I would join a guild if I signed a thing, maybe I didnt read the text properly. Things just keep happening in this game at such a rapid pace. Like I go to a dungeon and people swoosh to places while Im still wondering what is going on, then the dungeon is cleared!
Im too stupid for this game.

How do they work, account-wide on your faction?

Would I have to blow another 60k on the other faction to get them all?

Druid needs more races period.
Should have gone with a new druid race for each faction instead of le gnome hunters.

Doesn't even matter if there were any in the first invasion. There were brown outlands orcs that could have came over, there are brown orcs on Draenor that joined us, etc.

Brown orcs make perfect sense.

am I free to vendor all these old raid sets now? is everything obtained logged in for when legion releases

>Primarily play healers because it's my best role
>Strange desire to play dps this Xpac
>Dont want an alt and want to focus solely on main spec
Not complaining, love that I will have to make an important choice.

Faction only.
>Would I have to blow another 60k on the other faction to get them all?
I'm not sure about Warlord of Draenor, but I'm 100% certain you don't get the rest.

iirc there were no brown orcs that came over during the first war. As for adding brown to the character creation, not really. It's been stated that just being near the fel corrupted orcs will corrupt brown orcs and turn them and their children green. But it's also been hinted that after a while the corruption will begin to fade and the affect will stop occurring. Although iirc that was said to be after generations.
True the outland brown orcs were a single tribe that basically had orc aids and were deathly ill so didn't drink the blood of the demons so there was barely any of them. As for Draenor I'm not really sure how many brown orcs are there.

FEM ORC BUTTS

People have been doing those dungeons for 11 years, so they aren't exactly taking their time to soak in the atmosphere.

Luckily for you the game is very easy to play single player these days all the way to and past max level.

Just go around questing, the questing zones are all really immersive and chill. You can just leave the guild no one gives a fuck the only reason you were in it was because you signed the charter to help him make it, I've made plenty of guilds just for bank space and kicked everyone once they signed the charter.

Not everything you do in the game is life or death you beta faggot. In fact nothing you do matters, the game is a fucking joke.

I feel so lost now in regards to making a caster for Legion.
I tried playing Ele Shaman again but it feels too retardedly simple.
I used to play mage in Pandaria but don't know if want.

>bank alt has already filled up 4 guild bank tabs and half her bank
>not even 1/5th the way done with my salvage crates
god cant save me now

So I wanna multibox 3 DPS for Legion so I can farm 5mans at my leisure (Already have a tank/healer lined up)

What class/spec has the simplest rotation with CDs/Without CDs?

Comedic picture for your efforts

Do you want simplest or most regular? Destro has one of the simplest rotations but it's highly random.

no, that shit wont be added to your wardrobe until after the patch. just wait another week user.

you have problems

I can't believe you people still waste your time and money with this garbage. Why not play an actual MMO like Final Fantasy or Star Wars?

Panda droods. Problem solved. Fucking do it blizzard

Wait can i still get Rickety belt or how do i get into the molten front?

>Final Fantasy
>Star Wars
>actual MMOs
I'd rather play oldschool runescape.

Same boat, but I think I've settled on Fire Mage from what I've seen on the ptr. Spriest looks too much of a glass canon which I also don't like and lock is collectively fucked and looks generally unfun and boring.

I guess most regular. It would be hard to run three characters who have different shit proccing at the same time, even if its a 4-5button rotation.

Although I will take an example of a highly simple one that doesn't have to be regular, in case I decide I dont want to bother multiboxing 3 dps and just do tank/dps

People do it for literally free.

>60K
Actually lmaoing holy shit

There's a giant fire castle in the plant cataclysm zone. Go in the front door.

pls respond

There are colours in the character creator that has a yellow-brownish tinge to it, so maybe it'll be gone soon.
Making brown orcs would be really cool.

What kind of retard posts this shit. Link armory please.

Are they actually going to release prepatch on the 19th or am I being memed on?

I want to finish leveling my warrior.

Is it considered cheating if you find your real life partner "rping" with another guy in the game?

Is everyone in Legion going to be melee or do we believe the Blizzard "only melee will switch to DH" meme?

rping: no, that's stupid
erping: no, it's just mutual masturbation

Is it possible to get every garrison follower in the game?

only if they're hotter than you

You can't get the opposite faction exclusive followers. But theoretically yes if you have the inn. But the followers from there haven't reached the date for when it would be possible for someone to have recruited all of the followers. That won't happen until January of 2017. So unless you've been recruiting every day from day 1, you won't get them for a few years.

Whoa
Hi wowg

go away

I honestly fucking dread the prepatch

I have 9k+ fucking salvage crates to go through

you're boring

Holy crap that's retarded.
So how many are there?

And why isn't there a way to accelerate the inn recruiting?

I wanna talk to her and say "Give me anyone" and get one random one once a day or something, I don't care about cherry picking traits.

is this 100% drop rate or something? did firelands for the first time to kill some time and it dropped

If it's normal rp, then no, if it's erp then yes.

Cucks.

Also this is why you never introduce girls into WoW or date MMO girls. They can't control themselves with so much free male attention thrown at them.

you'll never show us your feminine penis so i don't even know why you're here desu

reminder that if you don't open them before the patch you're losing out on the gold from vendoring tokens. your bags on every character will be overflowing

[samefagging intensifies]

fuck off you backstabber

It's too late. I have far too many boxes per character to where if I even vendor'd all of the mats/scrap/tokens my bags are going to be full of trash boe I wouldn't want to get rid of for the cosmetics before I got through 200~.

>implying it's a girl

what shoulders are they

>gonna get fabulous upon logging in
>didn't have to stockpile crates
feelsgoodman.jpg

>have every salvage transmog piece on my priest except the torso
CONCERN INTENSIFIES

nuh bruh

Yeah, I can see that lmbo

Because I'm not here to show my f-f-f-f-f-f-feminine p-p-p-penis

Who did I backstab tho

reminder you can temporarily hold gear in the mail
i was too before they raised it to 100 per piece. who the fuck has 100 bracer transmogs?

quest rewards+good prep work

Reminder that my /wowg/ gf is going to be the new big avatarfag in legion

the random button doesn't fuck around

What color baby would a green and brown orc have?

I thought even mail given to you via the system had a maximum cap before it just fucks up? I'd be going through pages and pages and pages of that.

I guess it's something to think about but garrisons set me up for gold for life so the only thing I care about is the transmog items from the crates to begin with and that's not going away outside of some unforeseen stealth nerf that already hit once to begin with.

oh right. always forget about the quest rewards thing, i might be close but i'm not sure on the 100 wands

You have 10 seconds to post who the most lewd person on here is. GO!

icycrits.

Icycrits.

/wowg/ i have 300~ salvage crates. am i supposed to open them now or after patch

But I'm not your gf?

you could just send the mail to multiple characters and return it once you've figured out what goes where and when to vendor which items. you can have 600 items on one mailbox before you have to reload your ui to show the next 600 items.

hi feris

You don't use the Legion Wardrobe addon?

>Giggitymoo

this is awful

just look at thrall and aggra's kid

A friend and I are starting back for legion and I had a question I as hoping one of you could answer. He owned the base game but never purchased WoD when it came out. Now that it's part of the base game does he still get the free level 90 or was that removed when it was added to the base game now that legion has the free level 100. Cheers.

he gets wod, but not the 90 boost since they removed it from the store