/wfg/ - Warframe General

since you guys are to lazy to make a new general have one with a shitty edition edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
General: pastebin.com/SYUXsKPv
FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Specters of the Rail
> forums.warframe.com/topic/668132-update-specters-of-the-rail/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

help

like the poison

Silly user, just do Draco. :^)

>after being blown back by the bombardiers rocket, you start to come to your sense and realize your in a liset by the cold metallic feel of the ground
>you slowly open your eyes to and are facing at the ceiling of the liset and you realize it isn't your liset
>you feel a sharp and warm feeling on the right side of your face, nearly burning you
>you open your eyes a little bit more and you notice embers fat futa cock is staring right down at you

l-link to the rest of that picture?

some faggot playing limbo just dedicated the entire fissure to griefing me with banish and that hook pull bullshit

of course he had no problem taking my loot after we were done

maybe we should start linking the aco thread in the op

Veeky Forums.org/aco/warframe

4x ivara?

So how's the Cephalon fragment hunt going for you guys?

infested have no biological needs
frames do
also they would only need to be vaguely human for it to work but frames are basically as human as you can get
they are clearly NOT human shaped infested golems
nor are they robots
they have infested tissue though
and they have a drive of their own which is separate from the tenocyte hivemind when not under Tenno control
all evidence points to them being mass produced infested humans

that particular image isn't in the current thread, user

Go to v-sarg.tumblr.com

thank you

nth for JunkHog mini series

>That feel when you accidentally pass on a reward you need for something you won't be able to craft in a while

Shaggy this isn't /owg/

Is warframe a good Genji simulator?

The way I see it, they're technocyte, but not true infested. They were made special, as mentioned in Rhino Prime.

Mostly human, once human, it doesn't matter. The technocyte allows you to bond organic and synthetic together. They're human enough for the operators to 'dream' as them, but strong enough to channel the power of the void.

She's not a whore.
She just has needs that one 'frame cannot manage.

>they fell for it

i can't one/two shot eximus in t4 fissures with a 7 forma crit tonkor anymore

did they suddenly make the game harder?

You told us to migrate, that makes you the Indians.

Wll trade for Nikana prime blade.

Once you graduate from vsing shitters, is there any point playing defense heroes outside of widow?

nigger

Jew

Wanne try again? This time in the correct thread

>not using Toblerone to attack
>Completely dismissing Jamison
You should stop posting shitter

Nope. Just a nekro and 3 people who understand that you have to kill the fucking eximus.

>upgrade health and shields mods for first time
>suddenly not doing as shit

Livin that noob life

Holy shit they removed so much from the codex.
Can't even fight them in the simulacrum, either.
Those bastards took out the Nightwatch guys, jordas, Arcane boiler, even the Bailiffs.

RUINED THE CODEX

dats gotta be a pussy

I found a thing that says 'cephalon fragment' how do I pick it up?

I don't even play OW but they did a great job on the females

Scan it with a codex scanner or a synthesis scanner.

YOU SCAN IT BRO.

Also honestly, do people actually go and scan Cephalon fragments. Any one of you take effort?

FUCK
Do you buy those with plat? I hope not.

Would be fun if yes. Someone should tell Stebe about it

Finished that shit, never wanna see a capture missions again, also deepest lore.

Can you guys tell me how can I make Warframe succeed?

So all my friends are appearing offline when they actually aren't while I also appear offline to them, and I can't connect to them. Did a hotfix ruin everything or something?

leave the company and kill yourself as son as possible, if you have any family kill them too, remove yourself from the genetic pool completely

STOP TRYING TO BALANCE THE GAME YOU FAT FUCK.

WE'RE SPACE NINJAS YOU PIECE OF SHIT. LET US BE OVERPOWERED. YOU PUT PLENTY OF SHITTY WEAPONS AND SHITTY FRAMES IN THE GAME IF WE WANNA TRY HARD AT IT.

ROLL BACK THE FUCKING NULLIFIER BUFFS YOU PIECE OF SHIT. FUCK YOU.

Balance ain't free user.

>let's kill endgame even more than it's already did

r e t a r d

> Endgame
just fucking say sorties faggot.

Where the fuck are the high level spy missions?

There is no end game faggot. If it can be bought with plat it's not end game it just a grind within a grind.

I didnt realize how effective valkyrs 4th ability was. Ty to those who gave me advice yesterday, i fell asleep on the computer and had to go to work and dont know how to reply to things in a previous thread but still wanted to say Thanks.

It was hard to survive lvl 18 missions with a lvl 6 valkyr haha.

i had forgotten how much i liked saryn's looks

how does the immortal skin look on her prime?

>Sorties
>Endgame
Here is your (You)

I was embarrassed to learn from fellow limbo that you can remove banish from self by rolling.

Post images that describe Warframe.

>challenging new content

Ceres, Neptune, and Pluto.

>DE starts releasing umber prime accesses
>DE releases a 2nd set of deluxe skins

exactly my point

warframe's biggest problem is its lack of endgame, i.e. lack of meaningful content for veterans

wow your favorite frame got nerfed, bug fucking deal, in the grand scheme of the game such balance changes are meaningless IF THERE'S NO ENDGAME

that woudl be true if under "nerfed" we would mean deal less damge or have less health or trivial shit like that.

But when DE nerfs shit, they do so by removing the point, or the entire mechanic that made the frame/weapon FUN regardless where it was used: low or highlvl areas.

I agree with you, I think most of DE's nerfs are retarded

but my point is that frame nerfs aren't the biggest problem with the game. Lack of endgame content is by far the greatest problem with the game.

i didn't get this image the first time i don't get it now, excuse my autism but can you help a bro out?

Warframe wasn't design to have endgame content nor are they gong to focus on it without completely redesign entire game mechanics to rendering the progression from mr0 to 20 simple.

>frame nerfs aren't the biggest problem with the game

it's the entire purpose of the game to make every frame usable to some extent instead of completely discarding it.

It's an avatar poster that wants Ember and Ember P's dicks in her.

Retcon focus. Warframes being super fast mysterious space ninjas killing space jews and space nazis is cool. Warframes being golems telepathically piloted by fucking 13 year old ugly faggots with shitty haircuts who spout really gay one liners in dull monotone voices is fucking retarded.

Turn focus into something that's actually cool instead of having the warframes poop out a little kid who flies around shooting a laser beam. It'd be a hell of an overhaul but a system that allows the warframes to incorporate one of their special attacks into their melee would be cool as fuck. For example, Volt could use his focus to leech all nearby sources such as consoles, lights, and enemy shields to electrify his melee weapon to deal a massive amount of damage equivalent to the energy he siphoned that to nearby targets. Valkyrie could use focus to go berserk while still equipping her melee weapon, holding it one hand while extending one set of claws with her offhand, allowing her to chain together a more devastating combo.

Trigger warning: Noob question

What are the green sections of the map? "Invasion"?

Can they override bosses, because I can't see the boss on Saturn anywhere

When will we get new warframes for Dva? I have almost 2000 coins lined up for a good skin and POTG pose.

it's incredibly easy to create endgame in warframe. It's literally as simple as making more high-level missions

Sorties were a great first step. Unfortunately, they also seem to be the last step.

A great second step would be to feature sortie-esque alerts, e.g. lv80 10-min survival, shotguns only, with good rewards like 15 r5 cores. Throw in 4 of these per day and you instantly have endgame

>radiant relic
>get forma

Infested invasion. Look for Tethys on Saturn.

yeah I should have known fuck off tierqueer your projecting again.

>Can they override bosses
Only Phorid Manifestations can

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Report and ignore Overcrap retards.

>projecting

never have I seen this word ever used so wrongly

For the mars junction point does the alert mission have to be on Earth or can it be on any planet? I completed an alert mission on Mercury but it didn't seem to count it.

>report
hah yeah
We could go 50 post talking about the viscosity of our stool and it would stay up.

fissures is the answer. If it's not good enough then maybe you should find another game that will cater to your special snowflake needs.

Where can i get 5k oxyum preferably today

R8 M8

where's the dick, senpai

I'm a black person who plays Warframe.

Are you guys cool with that?

that hair color gradient actually looks pretty nice

8/10 overall

>ceres
>high level
Not anymore it's not

fissures are a complete joke. Not only is it piss easy, it's stupid nullifier spawn mechanics literally obliterate any sense of strategy

ayo hol' up, you be sayin'

2/5 - not enough focus schools unlocked.

If you hover this spoiler you will nuke your potato and start again

humanized chrysalis changeling queen /10

Yes, when it takes over a boss, it replaces the boss with Phorid (Nyx parts)

>memebeam
0/10

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET U KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN DAWG

>Grindframe
>No where to actually grind because XP is ass

Can we get some double XP weekends going or something? Pacing the game out only works if you don't have 150 diffrent guns, frames and melee.
I want to be able to run around killing shit, not sit on a MR 22 Mirage because some retard cries about
>muh endgame

Nah, the suit would need to be black, eyes green, and the hair longer for that

in your second dreams.

On a scale of 1-10 how edgy does my Oberon look?

7/10
No over the shoulder Nikana

You're not using black, that's not edgy.

>saryn
>gas ignis

discuss

>Can we get some double XP weekends

We get like 4 of those a year. I don't mind leveling shit up normally but archshit is the most pain staking grind in the game so far AND THEN DE MANAGED TO MAKE IT EVEN WORSE WITH THE NEW CONTROLS AND THE BULLSHIT EXIMUS SPAWNS

looks like a butcher