maisie

Third for memes

>>BLOODBORNE
>pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n
I'll go make a proper thread I guess.

>manage all of my pvp parries yesterday flawlessly
>doing the same today except all i get are fucking partials
why does this game hate me

What do I do with souls once I'm done leveling boys?

five (5) charms

stop playing

buy max stacks of every consumable and upgrade mat

>he leveled boys

>be Aldritch goon
>fight ganks all day
>get red backup
>reds attack me as well
even the host and his cronies know this is a fucking stupid move since they just stood back and watched me destroy him before swarming me

Hey everyone invade before the homobrothers. For some reason its near instant right now

>not leveling boys
Ishygddt

>/dsg/ - demons and dark souls general
>/bbg/ - bloodborne general
Two different threads. Neither of our opinions on Bloodborne changes that.

/bbg/ was a containment general when one was needed

Guess what

we don't need one anymore

>poise

Why should Bloodborne be in two generals?

this honestly, the hype on ds3 is gone and this board is not as active as some weeks ago

Best meta coming through.

Is the Name-engraved ring worth using in DS2
I'm trying to get sunlight medals but the fact that it seems like I basically have a 1 in 10 chance of it actually working for me makes it seem worthless

Not unless you have a plan

Fuck you

Fuck you leatherhead

>sl>120
>meta
Nice joke build.

FC where

Nah, fuck you, leatherman.

Ok /dsg/, should I stop playing DS3 until the DLC comes out? It seems like the time between mandatory DS3 breaks is getting shorter and shorter, and I don't want the DLC to be ruined. Gib me a good build that is fun and not meta faggotry Or somebody start up another FC

>120
>not the meta
Don't say 80, you nignog.

I would also be interested in an FC

so I think I've finally reached Pinwheel's boss door, because of the large amount of "weakness: anywhere" messages.

Is this boss really as easy as everyone says it is? I'm kind of worried that I will die and destroy my fragile ego. What should I expect?

What's the worst enemy in each of the games and why?

>Demon's Souls
Rats. They're tiny, hard to hit and cause plague.

>Dark Souls 1
Izalith statues. They're not fun, they're not challenging, they're just annoying.

>Dark Souls 2
Those big mushrooms that let out weapon damage gas. They're not coupled even with any enemies that would make fighting them a challenge, it's literally just "dude, break your equipment,lmao!". To top it off, there's a bonfire right next to them to make them even more pointless.

Expect a boss balanced to be challenged with +0 weapons that lets you hit him.

That one boss in every game that makes clones of himself.

He shoots projectiles that can fuck you up if you're dumb.

Really though theres no excuse for dying unless youre level 1

I literally thought there was another boss after the Soul of Cinder. I was so surprised when the game just ended. lmao

>not knowing greater than and less than signs

If you have any kind of burst or fire warding, he's cake. Probably the only case where the area is legitimately harder than the boss.

The boss is designed around a gimmick it'll never get to properly use because it's heathpool is so small and it's arena so tiny.

>greater than less than signs
>soul level > 120
okay mate, whatever you say

When I fought Pinwheel, I thought Blighttown was below the Catacombs
I actually hadn't figured out weapon reinforcement before getting to him. So I played him has intended.

perhaps that could be arranged

>Level ... 142
Are you saying 142 is not greater than 120?

>type literal nonsense instead of just typing like a real human bean
>try to cover your tracks
okay

Oh yeah, and I forgot DS3.
Fire slimes. The one saving grace to slimes in DS1 was that they were easy to deal with if you had fire shit. Fire slimes have the dubious honor of being the most tedious enemy to fight in the game.

Cropped from the image in question.

>Use red eye
>Wait for 5 minutes
>"Huh I guess theres no one here
>Warp away
>Just as I confirm
>"invading another world as a dark spirit"

everytime

>still trying to cover your tracks
Admit it user, typing 'sl' was the stupidest thing you could've ever done.

>SL 180 99 Vit and 99 vigor build - 219 defense
>SL 120 Base vit 40/40/40/40 build - 147 defense
>SL 120 99 vit 40 vig - 195 defense

LESS THAN 50 FUCKING DAMAGE REDUCTION FOR THIS SHIT STAT. FUCK YOU MIYAZAKI.

>sl
>soul level
Terminology aside, 142 is still a bigger number than 120.

nerf plz

Who was the third Black Hat?

me on the left

literally

>sl>120
>not 142>120
It doesn't matter anyways because he can still shit on 120

This joke used to be kind of funny but now you're just annoying.

>capitalize on opponent's mistakes and bring them to sub-20%
>they immediately begin playing passive-reactive
man this is so fucking annoying

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK

I came back to play again and make some characters to try the DLC and... this dropped? Was this always in the game? Also when the DLCs are gonna launch again?

>being low on HP
>surely this is the time to launch risky attacks
Yer not thinking here

The problem wasn't that it specifically was 142, but rather that it was a number greater than 120.
Stating that 142 is greater than 120 is stating the obvious. Stating that his build isn't at the meta level and therefore needs tweaking is.

I beat DaS without a single summon.
But I completely lost it on this game.
I started summoning for every boss around Pontiff Sullivan.
I'm sorry /dsg/

In a game where a 25.5 weight ULTRA GREAT sword with a 50 strength requirement does no more than 400 damage in an R1, 50 is a pretty substantial number.
Lets say a cardcaptor does 300 damage on average per R1. If you have 1800hp, that's 6 hits to kill you.
Add 50 flat damage reduction from vitgouging and you go to 250 a hit, which means it now takes 8 hits to kill you. That's a 30% increase in your survivability.

It was always in the game

I bet you never picked up Pharis' hat or bow too fucking nerd

Always been in the game iirc. DLC comes out on ????.

>Play every night as I drink
>Start losing about about an hour later
>:lose about 10 humanity every night
>Down to 40 now
help

ESLposters need to leave.

Why would it need tweaking if it can connect to 120s?

I didn't summon for a single DaS3 boss.

I did once. Well I really never spent much time on the swamp. I just hate that place.

>Reasons to NG+
Can get a few items I know for a fact I missed
Can get back to Pontiff Sullivan an host 3-man fight clubs

>Reasons not to NG+
Might not have the stones to actually play the game again

probably won't do it

>142 is fine because it can connect to 120s
>why play 120 when I can get 22 more levels and still participate in meta
>new meta becomes 142
>repeat

>there are people this stupid
You know what, I understand the sl>120 thing now, you're just an idiot.

120 is cancer anyways, thumbing your nose at 120s is a good thing

You're also forgetting that 50 damage reduction is AT 99 FUCKING VIT. Meaning no damage output from you.

A SL 120 30 VIT 40/40/32/32 has 154 Defense, A WHOOPING SEVEN POINTS.

Did they do something to the drop rates in that last patch?

You could probably spare to be something like
50vigor/40vit/20ed/27str/40dex at 120 just fine. That'll use some weapons optimally and will probably net you more defense than luquality gains in damage over you.

i got 2 refine gems

Congrats now you are up to 156 Defense gaining 9 defense overall, but you lost over 30 AR on typical quality weapons. Oh and lost most of your stamina too.

What's the best counter to invaders with rouged dual claws trying to stunlock me to death?

If you can't beat claws then you need to git fucking gud.

not like i expect them to try and chain a combo on me, but they literally stand around and roll spam away, waiting for a mistake

>most of your stamina
Nigga, you gain like 20 points of stamina between 20 and 40. It's fucking nothing.
40 vit also nets you an extra 10-15 ABS on average over players with base vit, which is significant.

Also, if you're looking at the mudgenmonkey creator, it isn't accurate for flat defense. It doesn't actually give you the full value per level of vit that you get ingame, so your actual flat defense will be much higher than the character creator predicts.

Nice 100% drop rate trainer faggot

>let's make a place so you have to either super slow walk or fat roll to move
>also poison
>sure that I'll be fun

>Mature female death moan

>u guys rike brighttown right???

Series virgin here, currently playing DaS2.

I'm really paranoid about upgrading. Just beat the Lost Sinner with +4 starting weapons, is it better to keep upgrading them or should I save my shards for something later on?

Also I've heard upgrading armor isn't worth it.

The worst part about DaS3 poison is the fact that it does nothing, so you're just sitting on 8 estus and SSSSSISSSSSSSSISSSSSSISSSSSSS the whole way through the fucking swamp.

If the Hp loss was significant, like DaS2-levels, then I'd at least have something to distract me from the obnoxious sound effect, and something to use all this fucking estus on. The worst part of earlygame DaS3 is having so much effective healing that you can facetank shit and never worry about it.

Why would you start off with the worst game?

Where's the best place to get summoned in DS2

I feel like they expected players to allot more flasks to Gatorade.

if you have a weapon that you feel comfortable killing things with then upgrade it as much as you can

you'll get plenty more upgrade materials later on

armor upgrades aren't a priority but as you progress you can pop a few spare shards into pieces you use

ignore this shitposter

Upgrading armor is indeed not worth it unless you just have spare shards to burn.
You can buy large shards in infinite supply once you get the Bastille Key (or do it the other way, whichever works for you), so don't be afraid to dump upgrade materials as you please.

Chunks will be scarce for a while, but you can eventually buy them infinitely, too.

The only thing you have to be judicious with are petrified dragon bones and twinkling titanite, as you only get enough guaranteed drops for 3 or 4 weapons per playthrough and need to farm the rest.

>10-15 ABS on average over players with base vit, which is significant.
This is wrong. Difference between Fallen Knight and Smough (can't even fast roll without sacrificing ring slots even at 40 vit) is a 8-9% AT BEST. No matter how you look at heavy armor is garbage and vit is a garbage stat. Also difference between 20 and 40 stamina is 48, nearly a 50% net gain.

Shards don't matter, the only thing worth being stingy with is Chunks, so you can just upgrade whatever and as long as you're doing reasonable damage you're fine to keep going until you find something you like
You could upgrade armor if you're immensely satisfied with your weapon and have 99 titanite shards you don't care about getting rid of for +2% damage absorption

You can't even wear fallen knights as a warrior and still equip a washing pole.

What's the best place to farm Sunlight Medals in DaS2?

I'm at 2742125 SM and I guess Velstadt is best boss at that point.

I'm talking about Knight.

Yes you can

So you're claiming that vitality is a garbage stat by presuming the subotpimal starting class that wastes extra points in vit in order to access garbage armor in order to close the gap against a vigotuge build?