/pgg/ Pokemon Go General

Fixed Pastebin Link in the OP Edition

>About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw
Fresh with updates!

>Information on spoofing for you cavedwellers
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonav.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for mystic

second for SPOOFING

is it easy to emulate soul silver/heart gold yet?
everytime I tried to in the past it wouldn't work past a certain point due to what I assume is anti piracy

Fourth for make your own thread spoofers

fourth
for my penis

>Live in Nevada
>Literally a bunch of blood and crips and no yellow at all
>tfw picked Mystic
>tfw my days are numbered

who /instinct/ here

Best for Instinct

Reminder

first for instinct

What is he trying to tell me?

lol just heard about "spoofing" and it sounds retarded. this game's entire gimmick is that you find Pokémon outside. there is nothing else fun about it. there is nothing else to do!
If you want to chill on your couch just play an actual Pokémon game dummy. what are you even doing with your life lmao

So did they convert ingress portals randomly? Because I know a cemetery nearby with fuckton of portals, but if they did it with some sort of script preventing huge farms, they probably didn't convert most of them.

Finally got a new phone so i can play!

So does incense lure the pokemon in your "nearby" tab or just spawn random ones?

Still wondering if we'll get gangs physically defending gyms so they can mine coins from them

Nearby

Im also team red :3

>first time biking in years

Feels pretty fucking good man

Yes
Me

what phone did you get user

It spawns random ones just for you. The nearby pokemon are for everyone.

>finally hatch 10km egg
>lvl 11
>250ish Pincer
Sorta gay but maybe he's rare...
>catch 281 60 seconds later
Reeeeeee

hi i noticed lots of people have fun with this game WII FIT for the NINTENDO WII
i hate to move my limbs it sucks and makes me sweaty
anyone know how i can hack the WII MOTE into registering movement while i make as minimal actual movement as possible?

sry if this isnt pokemans related, i just had a feeling people itt would be helpful in this matter

Stay mad walker.

Just hit level 22 thanks to spoofing. No way I personally would get there if I was playing normally.

Yeah, this is just Ingress reskin with less cooperation and some basic RPG elements. Most cheaters will either get banned or get bored and leave in a month or two, there is nothing to do when you catch them all.

CP doesn't matter as much as its position on the bar, move strength, and hp.

Wii Fit isn't competitive tho

kek

noice
I'm assuming just grab whatever is on emuparadise and the latest desmume

iphone SE, was on a base iphone 4 for 4-5 years or something, needed an upgrade so bad

Are there any tips for getting nearby pokemon closer? I had some that were 3 steps out and walked in the "blinking" direction but they NEVER got closer and eventually ran away

Because you are an inferior animal

You could play the games while using minimal movements fukboi.

Ok I'm a retard and still don't know how to properly throw a pokeball. So how is it supposed to go? Sometimes it just flies away to the side..

Pretty much. DS emulation is damn good right now.

3DS still needs work and pokemon 3DS games aren't really playable yet.

Nth for walking is literally not an exercise and you will not lose fucking weight catching pokemon

This game isn't even that fun unless your are playing with friends and I love pokemon. Reconsider your life choices

Who Team Instinct here?

3 steps is glitched, they arent removed from the list when you walk out of range until there are enough pokemon to fill the entire nearby list

I completely ignore 3 step pokemon

What's your farming route /pgg/?

>pokestop farming route
Local beach park with a loop of 13 pokestops spread out and a gym with 3 overlapping pokestops. Skateboard in a loop between all of them catching mons, spinning stops, hatching eggs.

Local golf course for wilderness farming pidgeys, weedles and caterpies. Skateboard in a loop on the back 9 along the golf cart tracks

I designed a FAKE MOVEMENT program you can launch from your computer and make your wii register keyboard clicks as remote control movements

enjoy 'experiencing' 'the game' in a 'different' way

Well yeah but all the roms I could find a few years ago had anti piracy on it or whatever and eventually froze up for good at certain points in the game thus making it unplayable

Yep. Desmune was pretty good and stable.
HG/SS were the best remakes, you will enjoy it.

>Go outside because of this game
>See a minor car crash because of that
>One of the guys asks my info in case I testify on his behalf
>Trying not to sperg I give him my name and phone number

Why do I play this game

>walking is literally not an exercise

But I am playing with my friends, They have me in a skype call and I help them with gyms while im at home

oops meant for

Sometimes it just does I think, I have no idea why. Try throwing with your index finger, helps to throw straight.

i just sperged reading that

u gave him a fake name and number right

For attack, am i looking for low numbers or high for speed?

>fatty so far gone he's trying to convince people walking isn't exercise

Thats tough to hear, so how does hunting rare pokemon happen then? just pray one spawns within 2 steps of you?

Speak for yourself. It's fun for me spoofing.

You like the 'real world part' because this is your first time interacting with it. You see, I have a full time job, friends and a gf. The real world is nothing new to me. I get back from work, I don't want to go outside chasing mons like a spaz. I want to chill at home with my doggo, my gf and spoof a little with a warm cup of coffee.

Live with it, not everyone plays games the same way you do.

I chose team instinct due to the description.

I ended up regretting it due to the sheer fact that my towns currently a large scale war between red and blue and even if you can get a gym as instinct, it ain't gonna stay.

i want to be top of the leaderboards while playing in my own special way
yea but still full hand and wrist shit, i'm not some beta mover fag, finger movement only or bust
thank you finally someone who is reasonable and accepting of diversity in the gamer community

I guess this means I can't run the app? Nothing happens after I did the character selection. Did any of you have this?

Don't fucking get on your phone while driving, you idiot.

What phone? Is your GPS turned on?

>being so autismo grande that you cheat at a children's mobile game instead of actually going outside

Forget the ban waves, you should all be sterilized.

How do I use that blue bar once it's full during a pokemon battle?

The difference between spoofing and playing like intended: You sit at pokestops for hours at a time.
In a car, or at a computer screen.
It makes no difference to me, the players can do whatever the fuck they want for all I care.
I see literally no way they have an advantage over me.

I was stuck in traffic.

I agree this won't help obese fucks
But walking is healthy no matter what, and no one stops you from actually going for a run. You can still catch pokemon and hatch eggs while doing it

Try putting your settings>location to "High Accuracy".

But what if a rare pokemon pops up while behind the wheel?

that guy is garbage. Optimal specials have 2-3 bars with a fast ~10 normal attack. steel wing is slow as fuck and pokemon that are weak to steel are basically nonexistant right now.

No, you try going in some direction, if it disappears, try going back but in 50% you've lost it. If steps decreased to two, you are on a right track. If they increased to 3 again, go back about halfway and repeat in perpendicular direction. You can use dragonav.net/ to visualize.

Why the fuck didn't they just copy pokemon battles from the games? What the fuck is this tap to attack rapidly shit?

Are you maybe using apps that would deny internet or GPS access to pokemon go?

Anyone who starts a sentence with "You see" is an enemy.

Instead of going to the gf and putting the penis in the vagina you can now put the penis into your computer and the gf gets penetrated by her computer

Reminder you can buy coins and then request a refund through google play to get your money back and keep your coins.

that's right brah! upboated! you go sit at a lure for 30 minutes xD

Thats fine, just wanted to know about skil speed thanks.

149 cp bulbasuar, throw ball, goes in ball, game crashed

You don't sit at pokestops for hours at a time though

Fucking crippled autist

hyper beam can't melt steel wings.

How much jumping around the map do spoofers do? I want to steal the gyms of popular landmarks.

Except this is really stupid because they keep track of who buys what.
Trust me, this will get you banned. I did the same thing in Clash of Clans.

skeptical

There's a mini lake where I can go after work that hits 10+ stops with a couple of gyms off to the side with at least 3 modules active nearly all the time. Has dratini, magikarps, ponytas, and some other stuff besides the basic shit
Speak for yourself. I'm working and studying for the mcat and still have time to at least go and walk around outside exploring the city. But you do you

>all these mental gymnastics to convince themselves they are not cheating

You know there's no way they will let you get away with that?

Literally every game bans you for chargebacks. Your account is gone.

>You sit at pokestops for hours at a time.
That's not how you spoof. You teleport to a big city and from there you jump along poke stops and catch everything along the way.

I've known atleast 4 people who either died or ended up causing someone else to die doing this. If you really wanna play, pull over, catch the pokemon, then continue your drive.

Be safe user.

FakeGPS always teleports back to the middle of my city(for like 1 second) everytime I move to a different location. Anybody knows whats up with this? is it normal (because it has to load or some bs) or can i fix it??

Then don't use VR.

Resorting to shit posting is a sign of you losing the argument and having little ground to stand on. It's not mature.

What do

I have a vaporeon with water gun (10 atk) and aqual tail (2 bar 50 atk) and he shits on everything that isnt 500+ cp above him.

get your shoes on BOI

I have the same thing, thats why I'm afraid of spoofing too far from my location.

Sauce me

HELP

It is, you can see that it's turned on in the top bar.
It's an HTC One M9
It was high accuracy the entire time I tried it last night. It would say GPS Signal Not Found at the top right after I launched the program but that would go away once the trainer came up saying he's giving me some Pokeballs.
That's what I'm trying to figure out. I disabled Adaway, turned off the privacy protection and still nada. I'm going to try again in a few minutes when I'm done here at the library.

>not spoofing while at home after playing legit
Fucking plebs.
>319 bulbasaur at a lure i dropped
>no wiggle glitch
>have to reset my game
>dont catch it
Its exactly what i wanted after wandering around by the ocean for 2 hours.
Also been a while since ive been by florida ocean water.
Good ole dead fish and salt.

>mfw fresh walker tears

Why are all so buttblased at spoofers? This is like reddit.