pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI June Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50760?_ga=1.151649081.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

ffrkcentral.com/blog/2016/07/13/summer-mithril-giveaway-campaign-coming-soon-
youtube.com/watch?v=2eilgnTmza4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Tifa eats a million burgers

Are you getting good draws user?

You could always use gems.

Iris!

I don't think I'll draw on the Rydia banners. I might get Cecil's BSB or even Kain's spear which would be my very first 5* spear, but I also might not get them and instead get all the other crap I don't want. Or maybe not even that.

Fuck it, the BSB will show up again (maybe) in the next fest so I'll just save up for that.

ffrkcentral.com/blog/2016/07/13/summer-mithril-giveaway-campaign-coming-soon-

Mythril soon boys

I caved in and made the mistake of pulling, got nothing of use. Sit tight and hold on to your mythril.

Since they have an actual 3D model for loli Iris I guess that confirms there will be flashbacks involving her, which at least implies the flashbacks we're seeing in the anime are just part of the flashbacks we'll see in the game.

So close. I wish Blade Bash would trigger paralyze more often.

next week's weekly Jump will bring some new info about XV

Neat.

Should I buy gems?

this is the intelligent option, sadly I'm a neanderthal and throw 30 shiny blue rocks at it

After a few days I grinded my 3* Garland Golbez and Kuja to 4*, Cecil will be done once I get a few more litrocks.

Also
>Not having 5 Kefkas

I'm liking this game way more than record keeper so far. Rolling for characters is way more fun than rolling for weapons and gear.

yes

You only say you like rolling for characters more than gear because they gave you 11 free tickets.
When characters you care about come out and you're unable to get them because the game hardly gives you any free currency and the drop rates are shit, you'll like having whatver character you want ala record keeper better.

Forgot pic rip

Idk if I agree or not. I like being able to use who I wantes but in record keeper I wasn't allowed to do that because I disnt have weapons for some characters. I STILL dont have anything Wakka can use that actually fits his character. Its such a strange concept to me to roll for gear that gets invalidated by new gear. Like look at my Vaan. I have all his weapons and SBs so I feel like I'm forced to use him even though I don't care for him at all.

But you aren't forced.
The first character SB I rolled was Sephiroth's Masamune and I never used him.
You don't need SBs to win the game, you need well honed skills.

But I spent mythril rolling for that gear that I'm not using. It's doubly wasted because its sitting there on a character I don't want or don't use.

I don't get that same issue in Exvius so far. I can make use of dupes for characters. I have so many ribbons I can get from my dupes of Kefkas for example.

I also really don't like charge systems for skills, I'd rather use MP.

>But I spent mythril rolling for that gear that I'm not using
user you can equip that gear on other characters that can use that gear.

But its not THEIR gear that makes them better.

That literally doesn't matter. It's gear that makes them better. You shouldn't care who it belongs to.

I don't think you understand. I use mythril I get the SB weapon for say Cyanl. Cool. I can use that on say Auron. But I could have gotten Aurons SB weapon instead. But I didn't.

So I have a weapon that I don't want for a character I'm not interested in that doesn't give me an SB for a character I want.

I hate it.

The only thing specific to characters is their skill-sets, what they can equip, and their unique soul breaks. Realm Synergy isn't a huge importance for characters, it's just a flat +10 levels.

Good SBs make things easier, but there are people who are clearing everything with Core characters just to prove it can be done. You are more limited by ability hones and Realm Synergy equipment then you are by character gear.

I don't think you understand that the owner literally doesn't matter. It's still a piece of gear that increases the power of characters you like on realms that they may or may not belong in. You shouldn't care that it's Cyan's. You should care that Auron can use it and deal damage in VI realms.

And I still hate rolling for gear that doesn't give me the stuff I want for characters that I like.

I would much rather roll and just get characters instead, its more satisfaction and is immediately more usable.

This is quite literally the most pointless debate. I just don't like rolling for gear, you do so what's the point in continuing?

You're actually stupid is what the case is. The only reason you like rolling for characters is because the game gave you 11 tickets for free, and you had pretty high luck with your pulls. I hope you enjoy getting road blocked on Europa.

I didn't even use 11 tickets, user.

And I only roll in FFRK with free mythril there either.

Why are you so upset that I don't like Record Keeper? I'm just not a fan of the way the game plays overall and I dislike the form of random pulling it has being gear. It's just not for me.

You should just calm down instead of getting that upset that someone doesn't enjoy something you like.

>I didn't even use 11 tickets
>has 16 characters from rare draw
>only rank 14
Okay.
Report back and let us know how fun you find Europa.

But user, the point of 11 tickets on a launch is so you CAN reroll until you get cool shit.

That pause before he nonchalantly deposits the leaf on Ignis' plate anyway cracks me up every time.

I spent money. And used lapis.

Yes. And that's cool I wish I had the 11 tickets when I was rerolling. But it's also giving the anonymous the sense of false satisfaction - he doesn't realize the game's pull rates are literally abysmal and the chances of getting the characters he likes are far, far less than getting gear for the characters he likes.

>I spent money.
>spending money on a free game
Found the retard
Bet you spent money on pokemon go too.

But user, I already have the characters I like.

Why not drop the $3 I got from Google Play Survey Rewards on the head start that gives some tickets and lapis?

It get harder to inflict the same status effect on him the more time it lands

>two autists arguing about what rng ass rape is better than the other

truly the end of time

I should've figured that. This boss fight really irks me. Guy can literally one shot Krille and Fina even with protect up, so I need blind up. He acts three times a turn, so he can kill literally any of my characters in a single turn if his targeting selects the same person three times. Paralyze lands are rare.
I think I might need to drop Fina for this fight and just bring another damage dealer - hope I can kill him before my guys all die. Pretty sure he's immune to poison, unlike the S-5 boss from beginner, so that makes bringing him down an even larger headache.

If you have silence it helps alot. What I did was poison/stun first round. on round three I silence him. His physical damage doesn't hurt nearly as bad as his magic. If you don't get poison round one. It's a loss cause

hey guys this gentleman here is one of my best bros in any FF game (and the only reason I replay VIII yearly)
Is he any good in keeper? my main Machinist has been Sazh because bro AND Boon. but since Laguna is getting some nice guns next week, there is any reason to use him over Sazh?

Besides a one time entrust to Exdeath, silencing the dragon is pretty much all Fina does - since it takes too much time to heal back the massive amounts of damage it does. Healing numbers in this game are absolute garbage.
It isn't immune to poison? Well, if I replace fina with someone that can poison it, and stun/blind RNG works in my favor I'll have the damage to take it down.
The magic never really hurt me. It was spread, so much easier to heal than a 2K bite attack to any single person (1K bites to Leo) because Krille has dual cast curas.

The only thing it immune to is pertified

If your lucky, exdeath lb really should wreck it shit.

Limit breaks charge so slowly against actual difficult bosses, that even getting one off means I'm lucky. And the times I have gotten it off, it hits it with debuffs that don't really matter.
Am I doing something wrong that I'm not charging Limits and Summons? The only reason I've ever seen a limit that fight is because Fina can entrust.

3* Mel and 4* Krile person your friend code appears to be incorrect on the spreadsheet

Also there's a names area added but no one seems to want to enter their IGN in

>Limit breaks charge so slowly against actual difficult bosses

LB gems drop from standard attacks. Using skills gets few to none unless you get lucky procs. That's why you get so few less in boss fights vs auto grinding. Also cures have a set range, if you have krile she'd be better at it than fina because double cast

I run a physical damage team so lb charged mad easy.

poison tick for 10% of health per round. So just delaying it with paralyze, blind, silences, etc should work out. Doesn't Leo get some break ability? Even physical break will help a ton as it drop it damage significantly.
The problem with your team I see it lack damage really. Lass do minimal damage to it cause it ice to begin with

I dunno if I'm the 4* krile you're talking about but my friend character is Terra right now. Debating between her or krile being up regularly

Lass is just throwing out Raging Fists. I wasn't aware standard attacks built the SB so much. That explains a lot.

>that one nigger that using his Exdeath and a physical attacker.

Fucking dropped

I've seen this too. I don't understand

yes

There is very little good mage gear available (and I believe the only rod that gives over 20 mag is a reward from INT colosseum, which takes a while to get to. Until he gets his Exdeath to 5*, he won't have the mag +30% passive either and if he's just autoing through shit at this point, it's more convenient to just go full physical until he gets non-shit equipment that gives him some mag.

Ok, it should be fixed.

Then why are you even bothering sharing it. It fucking worthless.

Maybe he should have bought a bundle, kupo!

>you
Why the fuck do you assume I have Exdeath to begin with?

And maybe, just maybe it's because he has nothing else remotely decent to share and anyone who isn't retarded will wait and see what that Exdeath looks like at 5* and max level and when that guy's account has progressed a bit. The amount of difference gear makes for mag at this point is pretty fucking small: the vast majority of mag is going to come from Exdeath's passive and esper, neither of which that guy seems to have on him yet.
>+9 mag from gear

Apparently we were talking about two very different Ice Dragons.

why?
what puts him above Sazh?

Yes

no?

Why would I ever use the material Vortex when I can literally stay in an exploration map forever farming mats?

Encounters run out after a while and good luck finding Holy Crystals outside of the vortex.

So what's a good vortex map to unlock once a day? EXP?

if you already got bronze/silver trophy on awakening units and your A-team is already in a godd shape you may try the INT materials dungeon.

INT? Why INT? Sorry for these noob questions.

Holy Crystals aren't that bad. I've gotten plenty of them from the chimera in Phantom Forest (and a few sacred crystals too). Sacred Crystals are the ones that are hard to find unless you want to farm a 10 stam dungeon that drops literally nothing else of any value and gives shit for rank/unit exp

cute!

no counting Tyro, what is the best Machinist used in the game?

youtube.com/watch?v=2eilgnTmza4
aayyy

Delete this.

seconded

dont hate the pewdiepie

if I go to the recordkeeper reddit right now I'm going to find this on the frontpage which is where you took this from, right?

I want reddit to leave

no ofcourse not.

Fuck Krile's 3 to 4* advancement. I've been walking around Dalnakya caverns all day looking for Deepsea blooms.

Go to the second island or the Int Awakening vortex. I've never seen them drop in Dalnayka.

Have you tried Phantom Forest?

Not pictured: the countless deepsea blooms I've sold because the stack keeps overflowing.

Edgar

I've gotten assloads of Deepsea Blooms on the second island. Even in the desert.

>but no one seems to want to enter their IGN in
It was just added a day or two ago. All but the last entry or two were added before the name column was there.

>Go to forest
>Find pack of 3 spiders
>Drop a Heaven's Ash
>No bloom
For fucks sake.

That's a single fight.

Thanks, captain obvious. I was exclaiming over the odds of dropping a Heaven's Ash - one of the rarer items in the game - instead of my desired item.

It was a joke.

Heaven's Ash is rare?

No, they're about as common as Deepsea Bloom on the second island

>meme face

If you're gonna act like a redditor, then you might as well go back there.

What did they mean by this, lads?

he means that he wishes that Final Fantasy XV will not be succesful

They want the impossible.

Hey, bullying dumb frogposters is bad!

what about smart ones

awoo~