/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Onigashima] until 25.7 (14:59)
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160711.php#nav
- Fuyuki must be cleared to participate
- Jap servants increase damage
- 4* Rider Kintoki as reward - initial is quest reward, 2nd from BP quests, 3rd 4th & 5th can be bought for 600 of each drop in shop
- 5* homo sumo CE: +10% ATK | start with 30% NP charge | +100% ATK (self, event only); can be bought from the event shop for 300 coral, fabric, & emblems or via drops
- 5* oni CE: +20% critical damage | gives 3 stars/turn | ATK +50% (party, event only); can be acquired via drops & the reward ladder
>Condensed event guide:
- farm AP quests drops while playing the highest BP quest you can manage until you can buy Golden Sumo CE for 300 of each drop
- farm DP & drops to get copies of & mats for ascending Kintoki

>[Minamoto gacha until 25.7 (14:59)]
- 5* limited Berserker Minamoto
- 4* Berserker Ibaraki
- 3* Assassin Kotaro
- 5* Mashu CE: increase Quick card performance by 15% | increase NP damage by 15% | Drops +1
- 4* Tamamo CE: increase Arts card performance by 8% | increase NP gain by 15% | Fabric drops +1
- 3* Kojiro CE: increase Quick card performance by 3% | increase critical damage by 8% | Coral drops +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
Robin NP bug confirmed by DW view.fate-go.jp/2016/qfue6n/

>[The 6th Singularity: Camelot]
More info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160706c

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Ozzy!

Kojirou has had a waifu since Ataraxia though. Fucking secondaries.

NTR best fetish

xth for Hurry up and beat Big Red

Ilya servant when?

As long as its not Prisma shit, that version of Illya is nothing like the original.

>phone is literally unusable without root
Tell me your secrets fampais, what shit do you use on an unrooted phone.

Hopefully never

Xth for best archer

>not wanting Ilya to be happy instead of fatherless/motherless homunculus

xth for not being able to play the event anymore. At best I can get my log in rewards.

xth for your waifu a shit

xth for >your

Rude

Are you the Drake user that spent a fuckton of money to get her? And now you can't play?

Wait and hope user. Someday she will appear.

She is not even the same Illya to begin with. She was born afterwards, divided in two and lived a completely different life. I want the Illya I love to be happy.

I love you Gilgamesh!

love cat

That one killed himself after he didn't manage to get her, this one is am impostor

But Saber is my waifu.

>I want the Illya I love to be happy.
Then hope Kuro gets a happy ending.

Yeah.

I mean, its "playable". I just can't stand it crashing every 2 minutes, during every NP, taking 5 minutes to load up the game, my phone literally frying my hand, etc etc. I'm going to wait until I get some spare money to buy a better device. Probably a tablet since all I ever use the phone for is calls and it'd be a waste of money to get a top of the line phone.

>Implying
Sorry you are so pessimistic. Dreams can come true.

I feel like Mad Enhancement just got dragged through the mud because it's /the/ Berserker skill. All of them have to have it, but since it'd be boring to have literally everyone be grunting dopes you have authors try and sidestep the issue.

I wish more people would follow Beowulf's example and go for ME C instead of going all the way to EX though.

Beowulf is ME E-.

Why didn't they just make Bananatits a different class?

Beowulf doesn't even have Mad Enhancement, he's as fucking weird as the rest of them.

>Dreams can come true.
Stop trying to give me false hope. It's just making this more painful.

She is not original Illya either. Original had more personality than being an angsty slut at first and then only a slut after her character arc.

Ilyafags ironically always hate Prism, saying its heretical, not muh Ilya, and doesn't count. I have yet to see an Ilyafag who doesn't share this opinion.

You just gotta believe. Just like that one Frankenstein-poster got her half a year later, you too can get him/her with time and hope. Thats al it takes. Heed Dantes' advice.

>and then only a slut after her character arc.
Did you forget when this happened?

He's got E-.

Probably because they wanted to make her look more special.

Beowolf and Kintoki's ME is E rank

Which doesn't really impact on them mentally since its such a low rank. Elizabeth as Berserker is also similar, but her version of it also makes her autistic.

Kintoki's is E, but Beo's is E-.

E- means "practically nonexistent."

Yeah, I got that wrong, my bad.

But my point is still that I'd prefer it if Berserkers who can talk normally just had low Mad Enhancement. That's much better than "okay this person has ME EX because uhhhhh they're nuts I guess???"

Though Kiyo and Nightingale were pretty justified.

72 million total. Today was a good day.

Maaya.

Still F2P after 300 days and I got super lucky rolling Jeanne Alter on my first try after she came out. I'm stockpiling Da Vinci quartz as I type this, but if that's not enough to get her to come home I'd consider breaking my streak and refunding

Nothing justifies Nightingale.

I'm an Illyafag and i'm ok with Prisma. I don't dislike Prisma Illya, I just think the Fate Illya is better is all.

Stop projecting. I like Prisma a lot, but that doesn't mean I think every loli there is the same as Illya. They are different characters.

Yeah, that's an aspect of Illya that Hiroyama puts into Kuro and magnifies it.

Maybe for her np, or they just wanted to make a point with her madnes like "she should be saber but she is so crazy that berserker is the class for her"

And to be fair we have to much 5* saber and she is the only aoe 5* berserker

>Archer
>uses swords

Not with her real life version but she is really crazy in game.

What?

People seem to be denouncing Raikou's EX too early saying it doesn't fit. As one other user mentioned, she might be the real raid boss here. I don't think she was given this skill or this level without reason.

The only one where ME EX doesn't fit so far is Vlad or Gilles. Vlad is insane as he has fully sublimated as a vampire in mind and body, which is something he could never do while remaining sane since he hates it, and can't stand this part of him, but it should still be lower. B+ rank might be enough for this. Gilles is insane since that's just his nature, he was an insane fuck since the start who was barely kept in line by Jeanne, but it should still be a bit lower. C rank might be more appropriate.

>Berserker
>heals people

>Barely at 24 million
I'm not gonna make it senpaitachi

>Archer
>not having a dagger incase enemy comes close

Post all your onis

That's like 4 runs though

The thread just started. I'm not image dumping.

Don't worry. I'm the same. And my phone just exploded so I literally have nothing to play on for a while. Looks like if I do end up playing before its over I have to decide between Kintoki or the things in the shop.

In Beowolf's case, he's only Berserker since he's one of the original inspirations of the term it seems. The skill doesn't impact on mind or body at all.

I like both. They are so cute.

>Vlad is insane as he has fully sublimated as a vampire in mind and body
His interlude is literally "Lets go back and time and stop me from being a vampire because it's fucking shit".

Did he hate twilight that much?

I wonder if Vlad would like Twilight seeing as the vampires are the good guys.

oni dead within the hour?

Berserker Vlad is full of inconsistencies because he was supposed to be Lancer.

Nobu a CUTE.

For support purposes, would anons rather have a Shuten with a maxed sumo or maxed onsen CE?

Does anyone have that image with the drops of each location in the event?

How much longer?

the forest in the bottom left has mostly cloth and has green bean drops if you want those instead of blue ones

Oni is about to die, its over. Here comes the truth.

Anybody else can't connect? Fuggin lame

Didn't even notice the nips were making such quick work of this oni

Hoping next boss has two helpers and they drop all mats together in a reasonable rate

It was a fucking blessing today

Went from 65 to 159 from him alone today.
I'm really hoping this last 41 won't kick my ass.

>helpers

Call them for what they are user.

So tell me: who's the filling in the sandwich?

Just in time.

fucking told you guys it was gonna be a rad bike

>download Memu
>FGO doesnt open
>try Bluestacks
>nothing
>read FAQ

well fuck, guess I have to play it on my phone

No shit.

Where is the best place to farm Quick beans or Arts Beans?

Downloading

Onsen, she isnt your damage dealer you only use her for the skills and the debuff in her np.

Is this the fastest any raid boss has gone down?

Looks like it will be Raikou

No way, it took much less for the blue oni

Blue at least made it to the following morning.

I was blogging, fr*ick off

0 ap quest did nothing

It's Ushigozen as Raikou

Titty fighting time

No, not another berserker boss. NOOOOOOOOO.

Is it Jack's time to shine?

Is it Okita's time to shine?

Ara ara~

Is it Euryale's time to shine?

>Berserker boss
THAT MEANS I CAN BRING ANYONE
AND A FEMALE MEANS I CAN BRING JACK

I told you faggots.

It says "no battle" in the upper right corner when you select it, dumbass.

Yes
No

>Female boss
>No.

People were doubting her, but Raikou showed her true batshit nature when it came down to it.

Why isn't that evil face sprite in her myroom?