/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Zombies Have More Class Than We Do Edition
>Summary from the latest Live Letter:
pastebin.com/x3petsBx (embed)

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>3.35 July 19th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e5e5cea1b9a706a22733af0dd3d790ab6bce41e1

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL (embed)

>Previous thread:

first for you're all fags

>(embed)(embed)
I suck at this.

must've mistaken me for a pissdrinker, that's p rude.

xth for thick tailed raen ninjas

I was going to compliment you for the picture too but man that is tiny.

Good effort though, 6/10

LF friend on Balmung who want to do dungeons and shit. NO ERP please.

>Copying superior characters

You're all right in my books

I dont care about dungeons but we can be pals

Nth

lonely miqote looking for friends

pst

It was the only image of them I could find actually. I am not going to take my own screenshots for this shit. Sad though, I like those zombies.

don't you have copyright takedowns to file and pretend you don't care

meria athera
red rivers

naka bp

please do not disgrace my former cat's hairstyle

Naw dog. I don't copyright my character. We need more bodacious browny Raens out there.

I'd like to replicate this scenario... knowing my luck, I'd still be bullied

I need to make a cute Jei collection.

He's leaving them up this time as evidence for the courts when he TAKES YOU DOWN FOR CYBERBULLYING, PUNK!

xth for pandapandapanda

All these c@s deserve a good punishing.

I got the pic off of twitter it doesn't involve you at all, don't worry.
You're right.

Name?

> FFXI mobs in my Lost City of Amdapor.

>fucking disgusting, adorable lalafell
>I hate those cute bastards so much

cg how do i find good au ra artists on pixiv

first for It's a mooncat too. The hairstyle is good I used it for a bit on my first.

Is this the complete list of pure people on Balmung?

>it's a bench where the worst of balmung has to offer sits
Hmm Balmung seems so popular and crazy that it's kind of unfortunate I picked Jenova. It just isn't very lively where I've been. Despite sleeping all day yesterday, I actually met some cool people at like 5 in the morning and joined a FC, so that's kind of nice though. It definitely seems more fun if you have others to play with. Do you have any pictures of the bench?

Search the FF14 and FFXIV tags.
I love when artists draw lalafell with a lip like > and big cheeks. They're so shitty ingame but art is great.

xth for stop erp

they are all bad though, you post really nice/cute ones

do you have broads in atlanta?

Search in the multiple picture posts or "logs." Some people post theirs under r-18 groups too so sometimes it's a mixed SFW and NSFW log series.
Search "アウラ" as well.

I liked that questline, I still haven't done any hildibrand in HW (just the scholasticate stuff, which was alright and has a good title but rather short).

I didn't start until 2.5 so the entire ARR hildibrand story was there, and it was nice to be able to do it at my own pace.

It's kind of upsetting that XIV has no originality ever since ARR. This game feels like a spin-off.

Just kill Mado already

Such a waste of human flesh, lumbering from day to day shitting in diapers and cybering with men online. He has accomplished nothing in his life so far and never will

I'd do it myself if I could just to see the look on the pathetic fuck's face

i wanna get fucked by a dark chocolate cat or lizard

Not like ARR was completely original.

>the entirety of crystal tower

Gotta put in the time to sift through things to find the decent stuff or pieces that appeal to you. Find artists you like and follow their pixivs/tumblrs/whatever. Don't forget to enable 18+ stuff where applicable since sometimes even not-super-risque stuff gets tagged with it.

This is a very nice picture.

Is there a list of all confirmed NEETs?

>boundless disgust
>yet you continue to sit here day in and day out
>and you dated naaki

Me

Let's hear about your lifetime accomplishments. Not that I expect a serious, truthful response. Someone that spends their livelihood over obsessing about someone's grown man habits is also unlikely to have achieved much, but for humor's sake...

>responding to bait.

its a shit game and we hate playing it yet here we are, posting endlessly about it....

Anyone wanna do anything on Balmung? I'm bored. Dungeons, talking, etc... idgaf.

me also

That's what I meant.
They said they'll make the alliance raid of 3.0 an XIV original, but then we get Cu' Chulainn, Ozma and Calofisteri.
Then they release things like the Warring Triad as primals. It may be nice but I wish they just kept them in FFVI and just made an original kind of triad instead.

Yeah sure, I have a whole 5 minutes to waste, come to gridania

>I'm only spending several hours a day, taking literal shits on printed out screenshots, because I am the rusemaster baitman.

Epic troll sir, epic for the win.

On a scale on 1-10, how ticklish are your characters?

me as well

>tfw

How does one fuck a girl?

Probably like a 7 or 8.

>only one person posts
I was just saying the post was bait and you responded. I still laugh at the whole poop thing though.

Find a girl, line up your character, and type /sit.

That what constitutes fucking to 98% of the virgins here. Good luck.

Pros and cons?
>Highlander male
>Sunsloot female
>Rabidboner female
>Hellgurd roe
>Crawling in my skin male
>Any potato

11 desu

ugly no eyebrows
furry
the fk
is man? ok, female? tranny
speak english nigger
pedofag

does that green haired catboy still stand here and look cool while he afks? i haven't seen him in a long time but i also don't come to the bench much anymore

>Is this the complete list of pure people on Balmung?
Would this or a non-pure list be more beneficial?

Has someone already created one?

that was my buddy jared. he got hit by a car in march. died.

>Highlander male
Pros: Hunky, beefy, sexy
Cons: Cavemen faces
>Sunsloot female
Pros: Cute
Cons: Played by a lot of degenerates
>Hellgurd roe
Pros: Male
Cons: Female
>Any potato
Pros: lol, kickable
Cons: Everything about them

People just sit around there in their underwear? Is that like the ERP meet up spot or something?

Akihiko Yoshida is the best. Him doing art for ARR made me want to buy it alone. I love the art and music and everything so far.

R-Really

Dan? No. Think he stopped playing.

iwillcleaveyou/10

Is it even possible to transfer off Balmung?

Why wouldn't it be able to?

Put your peepee in her bootyhole

>Akihiko Yoshida is the best. Him doing art for ARR made me want to buy it alone. I love the art and music and everything so far.
Are you me? Although I liked 1.0's music more.

>tfw walking around catching pokemanz last night and walk past a restaurant called Mado
>all I can think of is that poop image
>even tho Mado is p chill

I hate this website so much sometimes

why do people get offended by things that have no effect on them?

why would you judge someone for erping

i'm genuinely curious, i know there are some pretty awful exceptions that should fuckk off this board but in general what's the point

It's usually a fat man or skinny virgin. These people should be gassed.

They probably just want to corrupt people and build a loyal harem, don't trust them

tfw replaced...

I got the nickname bunclefucker. it has its moments either way.

Post butt

What if I'm both at the same time

bost Putt

post yours

I never had the chance to play it, unfortunately. The title screen song just reminded me to download some OST package earlier today and I think that has it though. I would've like to experience it in game, but ahh well.

Post lala butt

stop that

>tfw forgotten...

>capped on red gatherer's scrip before reset even happens

more time to erp i guess

>tfw zones will never be as big, mysterious and relevant as 1.0 but with as much detail in locations and landmarks as 2.0 zones were
>you'll never have things like comfy EXP parties where you just grind on overleveled and difficult mobs with an almost full party, because now mobs give crap exp and chasing FATEs isn't fun
>no open world dungeons where you can initiate quests on and explore or level up from and get loot solo or with a party because we only got boring dungeons that require a wait to get inside and can't solo them

erp with me arie

no lewds!!

>tfw forgotten who I am

oh fuck its Wednesday
welp, another week im not capping