/msg/ - Maplestory General

Aria edition
--------------------------------------------------------------
READ THE PASTEBIN TO KEEP UP-TO-DATE ON EVENTS AND NEWS!

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e (embed)
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v174+ (Updates alongside GMS). Shit. Don't listen to shills.
aries.elluel.net/
Apply to Memebois by whispering herbniqqa.

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 Dream server. Dead.
maple.ellinia.net/
>BUDDY SUZURAN OR KEKCRO FOR HELP

>Lumiere
6x/3x/2x v.174. No website right now, but they've got a discord. discordapp.com/invite/EkPQ2qN Releases on the 20th of July. Basically Dawnveil.

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals on Windia - Pay2Win on Reboot.
maplestory.nexon.net
>Theme of the thread: Post cute maples RIGHT NOW.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t__lF8naEGM
youtube.com/watch?v=aeYUAPjfOOU
youtube.com/watch?v=JlfJx1aDmR4&feature=youtu.be&t=51
youtube.com/watch?v=Tv_i29pkgsU
strawpoll.me/10743891
en.maplestory.nexoneu.com/Modules/Board.aspx?mode=view&bGr=Notice&bId=BBS&uid=6487&cat=0&reqpage=0&type=1&field=&keyword=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oopsie poopsy, wrong first link
youtube.com/watch?v=t__lF8naEGM

and the other one.

youtube.com/watch?v=aeYUAPjfOOU

>wrong first link
No it wasn't brah
youtube.com/watch?v=JlfJx1aDmR4&feature=youtu.be&t=51

Who's hype for NotDawnveil? Will give me something to do for the next 2 weeks while I wait for Superior Gollux stuff to drop and Empress to give me my last few dream stones.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv_i29pkgsU
Alright i'm done memeing.

The title from the V diary event is permanent, which is cool. the goals include shit like "beat the chaos root abyss bosses" and "get 5th job" though, so...

You're a solid dude. Also, was the blue badge from Spiegelmann permanent? I forgot to ask because I've been basking in my new job that makes me want to kill myself. I'm also moderately excited for Blaster, I'll make one and hope it's fun enough to keep playing. I just don't know whether to make it in Rebaby or Broa and give it a clean warrior CRA set minus the fist.

Linking to late post in last thread, for the sake of conversation. Also, out of curiosity, what exactly happened after I had to quit? Did everyone else just leave, too, or did something happen to break up the Guild?

Yeah it's permanent, as in doesn't expire There's one for every day of the week, pretty sure they have the same stats, when you combine them it goes from 7 everything to like 15 everything. I THINK. i'm not 100%.

Who would just go on the internet and pretend to be other people? Also everyone quit because Extalia sucked (still does) and had (has) no content. A fair amount probably got banned by Extalia's dictator staff for "homophobic slurs" or "racism" and quit altogether.
When is this coming to NA? Free stats are always appreciated.

You guys have monster park reborn right? you should have them already. They're a superrare though. It's like... getting a medal from polo/frito bags tier chance.

At least you wont lose your progress on Extalia oh wait

eggheads never even got to experience end game KEK

how does the 100 potion work? who can i use it on? Also which should i work on Jett Phantom or Blaster

jett is a dogshit class, don't bother
blaster is a pain to use
phantom is the best of the 3 listed

Jett is cool but unfortunately ass
Blaster sounds cool
Phantom is for queers

Nexon really has me by the balls with damage skin boxes (Already have jelly bean, beasts of fury, keyboard warrior)

updated damage skin collection.

Only got 5 skins that i didn't have from 12 boxes. Just wanted star planet skin, pink bean skin, and blaster.

>pretend to be other people
My name was Nepgear, I was a mercedes in Tunnel Snakes. I quit in late 2012-early 2013 because I got my degree and taught history at a high school, and I got married. I am back in school working on getting my doctorate to teach at a uni. Why would anyone lie about being me? I was a pretty lame member of the guild. I just miss you guys because y'all helped me get my mind off of the stress from school.

Also I think I remember you shitting up the threads, with some dude named lmao2blade.

wad up lamest neppu
kaleon's purpose in the thread has always been to shit it up even though he basically doesnt play the game anymore and just watches genderswapped mahou shoujo aka kamen rider

2blade was actually alive a while back but he had an autistic fit and left

can you go a single post without mentioning being a teacher

That was in regards to me, not you.
I'm online right now dweeb get at me

how do i get my ms fix without starting the horribly optimized client

client is fine, it's the antihack that causes literally every problem. It's why even the shittiest of shit pservers tend to run better than GMS.

Not Aries. I'm convinced Aries is a fucking bitcoin miner with how slow it makes your computer run.

Is that why Aries constantly shits itself? It looks like they didn't disable antihack.

Oh shit

How was the clicking on your hand?

Is this maplerunner shit supposed to be so unresponsive?
Dashing doesn't register half the time

>hold enter
>click use

>Wake up to someone punching me

My face fucking hurts

Undertale skin is the best

no, I've had a look at the code of the launcher

it's just fucking shit
the developers are also too incompetent to do that

Aries is shit, it's run by SolumSEA devs who literally couldn't get shit working for over a year so they closed down the server and reopened due to Extalia closing

This class is something else

Do any of you guys make elite boss farming characters to get double drops from botter spawned elite bosses?

Range?

Like 330k

Oh, okay

don't bother with jett at all
use it on blaster because it sucks and train the phantom normally

Yup

are the regular teleport rocks in the convenient item shop good for anything? I can't go to any of my saved maps and i can't go to any map by clicking it on the world map, so how the fuck do i use it?

Should I use a trait boost coupon on stats i'm close to maxing (I have 85 Willpower and Charm) or stats i'm probably never going to come close to matching (46 Empathy)

I don't give a shit about diligence or insight and my ambition is maxed

there's 0 reason to get charm past 30 for pocket.
>don't give a shit about diligence
lel

>what is being cute

>diligence
>having any effect on any scroll
Stop kidding yourself.

i'm fairly confident nexon broke diligence when they replaced scrolls with spell traces desu

>maplestory is third in pcbang player charts barely behind league and only slightly behind overwatch
lel
the age of maple is upon us.

Too bad bossing a mobbing both consist of being a stationary piece of shit
Well most classes are stationary pieces of shit, Evans just feel extra clunky

strawpoll.me/10743891
strawpoll.me/10743891
strawpoll.me/10743891

Mobbing would be infinitely better if evan could teleport in the air like all the other mages and/or didn't need Mir to not attack to super jump.

Did 5th job really bring back people?

it's fucking fifth job, of course it did.
so many in fact, they literally crashed KMS. Not just bad lag, they literally started crashing servers with the sheer population filling them.

Does this work everywhere? Like Gollux's OHKO, or Magnus's big balls?

How is Hayato's DPM?

Would it be worth making it my first character on Reboot? I was thinking either Hayato or Marksman.

Below average, I think. It's a fun class, but the lack of a 3rd tier Emblem really sucks, and the only alternative is a complete pain to get. In my opinion just go with Marksman.

Well I got in again, and now it's going down. Again.

GM cumdump gave me the compensation box for the servers exploding though.
And then, y'know, they exploded again.

>GM Sorry
>Giving compensation
Poetry.

I'm really enjoying this Blockbuster. I'm a sucker for interpersonal bantz between characters.

Her name is actually 소리입니다 which is like, voice/sound, cause she's supposed tobe the face of the dev team or whatever, instead of a CM we get her.

also
WOW TOTALLY DAED GAME JESUS NO ONE EVEN PLAYS THIS SHIT ANYMORE.

click on redoot and see!
depending on the time of course

It was a joke, they've crashed scania elysium and luna so far. Reboot is part of the way there.

Lumiere will have Blaster on release

>Thunder Breaker still not fixed this maintenance

Fucking shit server won't fucking let me or my pet drink fucking potions fuck

>too many people on Royals got hacked because their passwords were 12345penis
>they had to implement the 4-digit pin with the soft keyboard
Wow thanks a lot you fucking shitte-
///BUT///
>you only have to do the pin when you're logging in from a different IP address
That's actually pretty cool.

Guaranteed I'm going to forget my pin.

This is RIDICULOUSLY handy. I'd still like a UI like this on the char select but this will most definitely do.

>they think people won't set their pins as 1234 or 0000

LMAO

I forget, do weekly restrictions reset exactly one week after you last did the thing, or on a specific weekday every week.

People have been asking for this weekly since Link Skills came out, and they've only just now put it in? What the fuck

Is there any way to play REBOOT in EU? So far only "Global" has it, right?

Wait a couple of months for the GMS+EMS merge and you'll be able to play with us on Reboot.

>couple of months
Didn't they announce the merge "couple of months" ago? Any progress on that?

They announced it in May, I think. Lots of people estimate that it will come in September, but there's been no confirmation.
It's a shit ton of work considering the content differences, so September/October is pretty reasonable.

>estimate
the official FAQ on the EU website says september.
en.maplestory.nexoneu.com/Modules/Board.aspx?mode=view&bGr=Notice&bId=BBS&uid=6487&cat=0&reqpage=0&type=1&field=&keyword=

Still tentative, though.

I can safely say this is the WORST lag i've ever experienced playing maplestory. Ever. Worse than jms pre-bb on shitternet with a VPN, worse than when I was retarded and played KMS using a vpn even though I didn't need one.

This is fucking TORTURE.
And I still got to 30 at l
NO
GO AWAY
FUCKING DIARY
GO
SHOO

What the heck
Who u

Go gettem champ, make sure to write blogposts so I can read them when I get home from work.

it literally fucking BLOCKS MY CURSOR
I CAN'T FUCKING SEE ANYTHING UNDERTHEM.
no i'm going to sleep soon this lag is quite literally unbearable. There's nothing much to talk about anyway, just grinding up a new character. It takes a full 2 and a half seconds from hit on a mob for the damage to be recognized.

Most probably not.

On normal servers, it's an easy way to get to commerci.
>que for gollux
>do gollux
>use rock to get to commerci

Just have to walk to commerci and register it the first time.

wew fucking lad

it took them like 9 years or some shit to remove arrows from drop tables. Not even bowmen want arrows to drop from monster, i don't know why they made literally every single fucking monster drop them

>Has a Job
>Writes like that
Literally who?

>a job
2 (two) jobs.

i don't get why she's mad and i'm hardly interested in reading this wall of text. She has a 2m - 2m range but she's mad that nexon has actually released classes early? what?

Chinks are crazy.

She's sperging out because Nexon had to extend maint and it cuts in to her farming time while she is holding on to 2 (two) """"""Jobs""""""

It seems that a lot of those from the female persuasion that play this game tend to have mental imbalances.

what is jMSanon's secret kinky imbalance

not playing the game

shouldi name my blaster "fistoresisto" or "resistofisto"

/r9k/ user pls go stalk your waifu

Alright last post. They added a cool thing I didn't notice till now. Little counter when you open a box, to your daily limit so you don't fuck up how many boxes you're opening (not that it REALLY matters, but it's nice to know)

Night /msg/.

Sniped. The first one sounds nicer though

>Maintenance is extended twice already

Sounds about right, nothing out of the ordinary there.

It's not even an update patch right? Why so slow

Busy counting the shekels they're going to earn from Blaster.