pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

snkplaymore.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/command/pdf/cl_033_meitenkun.pdf
tsm.gg/index.php/news/leffen-visa-situation-update/
youtube.com/watch?v=scTydXiIco4
youtu.be/jwS3F9QdddU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SNIFF

Which skullgirl should I play if my main is Chun?

snkplaymore.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/command/pdf/cl_033_meitenkun.pdf
>looks like a girl
>charge moves
Literally Ash 2.0

Fukua is the best character to button mash with.

good taste OP

reminder that skullgirls is the Melee of traditional fighting games

*sniff*
*vomits*
Disgusting!

It's a game that's only played by autists?

I ragequit every match I'm about to lose and no one can do a god damn thing about it

eat shit

I don't even understand the hype behind this app. The whole cool thing about pokemon is capturing your favorites and using them in fights, preferably against your friend's favorites. But the fight system of pokemon go from what I've seem is crap, so why do you capture pokemon? To look at them?

IS LTG GONNA BE AT EVO? IM HIS BIGGEST FUCKING FAN I HAVE TO SEE HIS MATCHES

Even if that were true, what exactly is wrong with being autistic? Some of the greatest minds in human history had some form of autism, just look at Albert Einstein or Abraham Lincoln

>Geese's raging storm is no longer a pretzel input
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SNKucks will defend this

are Juris stocked special moves better than normal specials or did they lock them behind a gimmick just for the sake of giving her a gimmick?

GRILL ON THE WNF STREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gross

i'm about to catch a body

So is it a dude or not?

She just won a match in the super turbo stream too.

is gord still high tier in unielst

> retroactively assigning modern designations to historical figures that not a single person alive could actually diagnose with pharmaceutical scams

she plays ST regularly too

Is it Millertime?

>its a girl
>jared

PEOPLE ARE HYPED BECAUSE IT'S SORT OF LIKE VR NIGGA. YOU CAN L I T E R A L L Y WALK O U T S I D E AND CATCH POKEMON LIKE IN THE GAME DUDE. WHO CARES IF THE GAME ITSELF ISN'T EVEN A GAME.
POKEMON ARE NOW
R
E
A
L
Does that help a little?

Filia, fukua likely since they got safe as hell normals and tons of rushdown. Literally as much pressure as wolverine in xmvs s
Thank god. Now he is thinking like his son.

When's smash? I'm not going to sit through all those boring, stuck in the 90s 2D fighting games.

Simply adorable

Such a charming character, she's me and my girlfriend's absolute favorite in the genre for a reason

>POKEMON ARE NOW REAL
But they don't do anything, so what is the point? Unless you really like that shit battle system I guess.

yes

go away smelly trip

UNIEL is the SFV of Melty

rude!!

That doesn't help at all. It just makes everyone look like shitty assholes in love with a new instagram filter which they feel gives them the okay to be cunts to everyone.

post yfw Birdie wins EVO

This is such disgusting character design. It's literally deviantart tier.

They can do plenty. Be creative. Make up your own battle system like we did when we were kids and throwing rocks at each other pretending they were bullets. Throw your phone at niggas while shouting special moves.

A decent game that has some problems but whiny losers that can't adapt keep trying to kill because they're scared of complete irrelevance and loneliness?

I wish Birdie was my wife's bull........

Now that sounds fun. And expensive.

tsm.gg/index.php/news/leffen-visa-situation-update/
Our boy got banned from EVO due to thuggery. We can't let them get away with this.

I don't really understand why you feel so strongly on this matter, and how can a recognised mental disorder be a pharmaceutical scam? There's no cure for it and as far as I know nobody's trying profit off of it so I really can't see where you're coming from on this

Just wait for EVO, friend, the true professionals will come out of the woodworks and put on a proper show, i'm willing to bet it'll be the best year for smash at evo in quite a while too

because I don't play your anachronistic SF retreads my posts are inherently worthless to you? What a pitiful display. If you just opened your mind to the possibilities of fighting games outside unbalanced, ugly garbage with a new awful gimmick like danger time or crush counters slapped on in a desperate attempt to make it look like it isn't the same game every time than I'm sure you'd be singing a different tune

i miss doug....

is this the daigo of smash

smelly trip go home

where did he go

How can you complain about 50/50 in MKX when SFV has its fair share.

Do any of the bug fixes actually change much?

>tfw always wanted to fight doug because I felt a eerie type of connection watching his webms like we both play the same or some shit but never have

why is lupe fiasco at wnf st tournament

just havin' fun m8
he entered sfv too

Cause he wants to be apart of the FGC now.

because it's ok when capcom does it. haven't you learned anything about the fgc?

MvC3 is the most anime ass game ever made but people will still praise it while shitting on anime games purely because capcom made it. It's impossible to criticize anything about capcom no many how many facts you have. They are the blm of videogames

>look through bug fix list
>chun and dhalsim got buffs
>ibuki and alex got nerfs

How the actual FUCK do you get in as laura? Ryus just sit at the other side of the screen chucking fireballs until I jump in or do something stupid at least with alex I could elbow into them to close the distance or stomp on their ass, laura feels so damn stubby

>tfw want to buy uniel but don't want to spend $20 on a game that will die in a week

he is the villain of smash

who is the villain of sf?
marn?

no

That's very unfortunate, but I think this will ultimately be healthy for smash, with leffen's absence the playing field is made more equal and It's possible we'll see a new, upstart player make a name for himself in top5, or possibly even win the whole thing

it's ludicrous to compare an upstart like daigo to any of melee's top talent, once daigo starts dominating every single event he shows up to without breaking a sweat, we can talk about comparing him to the gods

paid promotion

I know that one. Plus I hate playing fighting games on PC.

sniffgirls 2 when??

Does PISSS play anything other than ST?

She's shit tier for a reason. If you want to play a 50/50 character just play Mika and get in with rolls and charged HK. Laura has only half the tools that she needs to be viable in sf5.

>alex got nerfs

fuck this game

fuck you mir

hopefully when indivisible inevitably rockets lab zero to its rightful place as the king of the videogame industry

I wouldn't mind backing it if they absolutely HAD to crowdfund it though, they've never let me down before

>MvC3 is the most anime ass game ever made but people will still praise it while shitting on anime games purely because capcom made it

Pretty much, sometimes they will call the Vs series "Hyper Fighters" too instead of admitting it is a anime fighter. I love Marvel but it fits better with the anime fighters than traditional fighters (KoF/SF etc.)

Capcom fans are really the worst sometimes

At first I thought was the diaper post of the month but might have dethroned it.

WHATEVER YOU DO DONT CHALLENGE HIM AT WW7

guys how do I stop ragequitting and getting mad when I lose

it's not good for my health

Why? Isn't that Voids game?

play vs the cpu

watch day9 daily #100

Shitty that RedEarth isn't popular on FightCade. I've always loved it but it never gets any attention

jam is a better game

in what way was he nerfed?

i thought it was single player

MvC is inherently a very broken, unfun game that relies almost entirely on brand recognition above all else, even as a hardcore Megaman fan I could never get into the games and now that we have Skullgirls to do the formula right it has no place in the scene. It's really telling that the game is dead even despite the miserably low standards of the fgc

It's a shit fighting game, it looks pretty but it only has 4 playable characters.

I'm concerned for her health.

i don't think anyone promotoes st lol the game is 20 years old

yeah i know how to play lots of old kusoge a bit

mvc1/2
alpha 2
3rd strike
jojo
cyberbots

st is my best game though even though i'm not great at that

no its multiplayer. You play single player to level up your character and then you get a password you use in versus. You can look up the passwords in google.

>They are the blm of videogames
You sound intelligent

She's a big girl.

For my dick

smug fukua?

i need more lewd smug.

>Ken: During V-Trigger, L. Shoryuken landing motion can be canceled into M. Shoryuken, H. Shoryuken, or EX Shoryuken.

...what? He could only get EX DP afterwards, and that shit doesn't always work for weird pushback reasons.

Anyway, yesterday evening I've found a really nasty tech against people with rolling/escaping V-Reversals.

lmao u got tiny duck

youtube.com/watch?v=scTydXiIco4

Is he right?

>Street Fighter 4
>Colors unlocked every other match you play
>DLC costume colors are all unlocked already

>Street Fighter 5
>Colors locked behind a tedious and annoying survival mode that teaches you nothing
>DLC costumes require you to go through survival mode to get more colors even though you paid for it

I seriously do not understand how they could be so stupid. Why the fuck would they do this? I was stupid and used the PS4 exploit and now I might get banned just because some damn variety. I fucking hate SFV. Also 50 FM per online match isn't enough for jack shit but I guess that's the point.

Marvel is Marvel. You have to realize that its a mess (MvC3 mainly) and most fans realize it. Pretty much you have to respect the game for what it is and either play it or drop it. I can bet you if Marvel 4 does come out, it will probably have its own fair share of problems (Marvel Problems).

Also, there are a bunch of people that play Marvel but not any other fighter. For example, I have a friend that mainly plays JRPGs and Clickbait F2P games. Has very little interest in Fighting games, yet he plays Marvel 3 cause he reads the Marvel comics alot.

This is the most delusion I've ever seen in a video

How this man can sleep at night being such a monumentally thoughtless ignoramus I'll never know

wow sorry janny-kun didn't know u cant post that

why are you posting smash related stuff here? you guys have your own general

youtu.be/jwS3F9QdddU
Who else going?

Smash is a fighting game
Skullgirls is a fighting game

if you can't deal with discussion of a game you don't like then fuck off and never come here again

If I had money...
Fuck Crushing School debt and a Job that relies on Tips

You guys have your own general though.

>if you can't deal with discussion of a game you don't like
I don't have a problem with skullfriends. Smashfags are a different community though. No idea why you keep shitposting in these generals when the majority of the people here are not smash players.

Things people don't do on /fgg/
>ask for smash games
>talk about smash strategy or developments in the game

Things retarded tripfags and shitposters do in /fgg:
>smashfag e-celeb worship

no matter which way you slice it you're just pure cancer

go home smash piggu

Skullgirls is a fighting game
Smash is not.

Smash is more of a fighting game than Skullgirls