/drg/ Danganronpa General: You got that Wrong Edition

Last thread hit the image limit. Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>New
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

>Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Dangan Ronpa 3 is currently airing.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw

>DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

>DR3 New PV: contains DR2 spoilers
youtube.com/watch?v=0AaOjY0cBzg

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/PMzLfW49
>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-muanga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jn7df
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to kiri her giri like it has never been kirid before

Kirigiri is literally the most attractive DR girl out there.

I want to fuck Komaeda

post yfw weedman survives

The thought of her dying is making me feel pretty ultimate despair right now.

Why is Saionji happy today, /drg/?

Hmm..

That's not Mikan or Chiaki

I am a total Mikanfag but I literally cannot deny that this woman is prettiest girl.

Despair Mikan gives me such a weird boner.

DELETE THIS

>literally the most attractive DR girl
literally wrong

As soon as I come back from my trip, she'll be bullied like usual: every single day!

The fact, that she is happy really cheers me: that means she is glad to be free and hate being bullied, after all this time.

The other trash would've already broken, accepted it's fate or completely becomes submissive. And that's one of the reasons of Saionji being SSS rank Target!

She's going to die but she'll guide Naegi Mia Fey style through his DREEEEAAAAAMS.

even that side of her is perfect

Maybe it's because she's one of the only likable females that survived in SDR2 but I have some weird feelings towards Sonia.

It's not love, or sexual attraction.. It's something platonic, yet it's not.. Hmm..

Thats not aoi though.

>playing with banned cards
not even best brown girl

I'm going to miss the general once it dies off 4-6 months after V3 is released.

I'll miss all the [Character] Anons, the namefags, tripfags, etc..

You try to tell a man of that caliber that he can't play Pot of Greed, a magic card that lets him draw 2 card from his deck and add them to his hand

You talking shit about aoi?

that reminds me

I'm going to have to pretty much leave Veeky Forums completely once V3 is out in Japan up until I finish the game whenever it comes out in America. No way some asshole doesn't spoil it for everyone before that happens

gonna enjoy it while it lasts I suppose

yes. shes on my black list *ba dum tss* for trying to kill everybody on DR1

It already died off before AE comes out in West. Only me, Ishimaru-user, Celes-user, Mantis and Enoshima-san user were around to see /drg/ die off the first time.

The threads were very slow those times.

I really hope we get a worldwide release, I'd hate to have to abandon the general. Leaving for ZTD was already, having to go months without visiting the general would be hell.

>It already died off before AE comes out in West. Only me, Ishimaru-user, Celes-user, Mantis and Enoshima-san user were around to see /drg/ die off the first time.

Including me, Mr Bully, including me. I saw it as it was on its last feet. I posted a couple posts but that was really it. Scary stuff, seeing a general slowly die and then just pop out of existence, the dread when the drg in ctrl + F shows up as 0.

But, with a lot more new people this time, I'm sure we'll get a higher life expectancy.

I wanna pet Chihiro dick

>Doing Teruteru's FTEs
Fuck, I never thought I'd like the guy.

I shall stand with the general.

I swear to you all that i shall be the final poster when /drg/ finnaly dies.

>I really hope we get a worldwide release
not gonna happen son.

not even Persona 5 got a ww release
what I do at those times like i did for ZTD is filther alot of keywords, stay on boards or websites unrelated to games and focus on my backlog

Let's wait and see, guys. Also, DR3 ciming here isn't for tomorrow sadly

Maybe someday but no way is it gonna happen for V3. Right now I'm just hoping for a launch day PC version in america alongside the Vita/PS4 versions

At least we won't have to wait 2 or 4 years or whatever for them to come out. I'm lucky I didn't get into this series until the Vita release of 1, avoided all spoilers and have had constant DR content since then, I am blessed

Why are Naegi's best friends so fucking attractive? Kyoko is a 10/10 and I'm not even gay but Togami is hot as shit.

He's the Ultimate Luck.

Compare and contrast to Hajime, whose detective buddies were crazy hope man and absent minded gamer girl, who both died.

They all look so good in suits

Well you know what they say, good looking people stick with good looking people.

Plus the chicks who dig Makoto are good looking too with the possible exception of Mukuro.

>Naegi never hit that.

He deserves to die a virgin

Don't bully Mukuro like that.
She'll make for a very pretty corpse ;_;

I would take a dead Makoto for an alive Kyoko any day of the week

I did a comparison and you're pretty much right.

Togami and Kirigiri look like professionals while Komaeda and Chiaki look like he just picked 2 hobos up.

The funny thing is is that Komaeda is the second richest person of the 4.

From last thread, trying to expand our hope!
discord.gg/jn7df

God, the hyped cleaning/hunting sprites are always hilarious

I'm scared user, what would i even do in there?

What's discord like? I've never been because social anxiety.

Why is Ibuki so fucking perfect?

Talk bout hope or despair or anything you want and just chill
pic related, not from DR room though.

Her bust looked absolutely massive in that clip

text and voice chat with a shit client that's worse than any of the alternatives
anyone that tells you it's good is a normalfag that wants to shitpost from their phone at work

Get fucking shit on, Hajime

It's definitely more scary, yes. Zero describes things about Junko that the game doesn't have a chance to convey.

ALSO, I unironically want a movie adaptation of Zero made by Shaft. I really think the meme transitions used in, for example, "Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei" and the "Monogatari" series will fit perfectly for the bits where Junko monologues, given how much she talks without saying anything.

DELETE THIS

How does it feel to come from a disgusting slutty nurse?

>tfw at work but close to nothing to do
This is so boring, and Veeky Forums doesn't work properly on their computers, so I have to use my phone

Didn't mean to quote. Damn you phone

It's probably a good thing that you can't use Veeky Forums on your work computers anyway. Also what kind of computers does your job even have?

We're all using lenovo laptops, connected to a stand, so it had more USB ports and such.

And, I guess it's a good thing. I'm just so bored, because it's summer and there's almost nothing to do

H-how is everyone?

Are you all excited for Despair?

Very.

Your existence is boring just like DR3 will be. Go away.

Well if despair is that wacky shit inside that needle of yours sure. I'm certain the kind doctor wouldn't hurt her patients.

I am not ready

STOP

Aaah! I-i'm sorry.. I was just trying to start a conversation!

No, no.. I never hurt my patients. That would be just unethical! N-never ever! They would never forgive me!

She's going to die very early, there's a high chance she might even die at Ep. 2..

Mikan knowing Chiaki is the traitor would imply she knows Hajime is Izuru. How could she have known about him or knew him but not Nagito?

That physically hurts my soul

Don't bully Tsumiki-san!

Well Nagito is said to be a "small fry" among the UD while Izuru is of a higher position so it's understandable why Nagito hasn't met him nor heard of him apparently until the boat scene. Who knows if the others did to. Depends on their ranking in the despair group.

Maybe Mikan just happen to run into him and they established a connection somehow.

Maybe, maybe not, I kind of stop trying to predict who/when people died a while ago.

I personally think killing her off early is lazy...they could do a lot more with the DR1 survivors

>I personally think killing her off early is lazy...they could do a lot more with the DR1 survivors

Well.. I don't know what else they can do. They've been promoting Munakata and the other new characters, so they would need to give them more screen time.

I-i mean, their character arcs where kinda finished in DR1? The only DR survivor with an "arc" at this point is Naegi and his arrest.. If they kill off Kirigiri, it would parallel with Chisa dying.. Then Munakata and Naegi would have something in common, strengthening the "hope duality" theme they've been kinda pushing.

I'm really hoping they don't kill her because of how tremendously bland of a tension-adding event that would be, but it does seem like the most straightforwards thing to do.

>They've been promoting Munakata and the other new characters,

Is that why Chisa died off so early?

Because Mikan was Izuru's personal nurse.

Exactly this. DR3 is solely on Naegi and Munakata. Kirigiri, Juzo and the others range from secondaries to irrelevant.

You can't compare Chisa to Munakata.

And Chisa is clearly still going to be a presence in this anime even if she's dead.

Literally who

>implying she's really dead

goddamnit despair chapter when

Izuru and Junko's bastard child.

I bet she is dead. She'll pull the Chihiro card.

I don't pin her as smart enough to pull the Chihiro card. But her talent does make it easy to at least get rid of evidence.

>Survivors of DR1 get an anime
>WHOLE DR2 cast gets an anime even though most of them are dead
>Dead characters from DR1 get nothing
Man, thats unfair.
I miss them

I can't believe she's going to die

>the Chihiro card

You sure its not Junko?

>implying
Kodaka couldn't even kill Komaru

Post your survivor predictions

I'll start
>Naegi
>Kirigiri
>Miaya
>Munekata
>Asahina
>Ryota

>Nobody
Sometimes life is unfair.

>no yasuhiro

I don't really disagree, but the DR1 cast was thrown into another killing game.

I can't speak for everyone, but I want to see the characters I grew attached to in another battle of hope vs despair. It's not that I think they are immune at all, but killing them off early would seem to lower the tension between team Naegi and Team Munakata.

A single snail will kill them off

Either weedman or donuts is going to die, I just think that Kodaka doesn't have the stones to kill waifus

>weedman dies
>donuts dies
>kiri'd giri's dies
>it ends with the two ultimate hopes dying

Komaru's the player MC dum dum.

>Kirigiri

People really need to stop adding her to the survivors list. She's not going to survive. Period.

So, you get 10 million dollars, but an immortal snail is after you...

Bandai is going to survive I swear. Kodaka won't kill this type of dorks.

Boy am I glad best guy is not in this killing game. though i would like to see more of him

I feel like Bandai would make for a decent tragic death, given his apparent innocence