/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

Death of /tesg/ Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/410320/
forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2682259-not-sure-how-to-fix-this-error-race-menu-message/
skse.silverlock.org/
mega.nz/#!EwJjVDhL!ijhFZff3Gpcfl3MCsF-KJ9fuL5G-Rz9i1n8bpOoxxE0
youtube.com/watch?v=wKfyJWrfsls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Snakestone is cool, cumtears is an obnoxious faggot though.

Help me /tesg/. This is really annoying. What's the console command to stop one (yes, one) single fucking NPC from doing any fighting, temporarily. A "stand to the side a minute and don't do anything" command. It's got to exist.

Why do you guys hate Cumtears so much?

Guardian circle is great for those ancient nordic ruins where there's lots of enemies in the final room.

Another useful thing is to always shoot the pots hanging above oil pools.

And yes, I'm a toasterfag.

What part of 'obnoxious faggot' don't you understand?

my father once told me, never trust anything that bleeds for 3 days without dying and never trust anyone with cum for tears.

he also said /tesg/ is full of retards.

>t. cumtears

What does /tesg/ think of Familiar Faces?

sounds... familiar

WORN OUT PLACES

It's a really great mod but it broke my game the last few times I used it.

It's just a few shitposters and /v/ermin, user.

>just a few
it's literally been voted on
the people have spoken
they hate him

>he'll never come back wearing the sallet again
>he'll never release some new dank armor

Also, knightbro, if you're reading this, is there any chance to see the armor in pic related in shiny grey steel instead of black? But keeping the golden stripes thingy?

wowowow, such a subtle samefag

call people /v/ermin and newfags again please

where do I find that armour? is it the witcher one isn't it?

Xth for proper OP but retards stay in the wrong thread because jannies are asleep and can't delete the other one

relax.

also, what the hell is this

Yay proper thread!

Veeky Forums janitors are honestly the worst on this entire website

>waah my messed up op got deleted!!!!

oh cut it out, you sound like children

Well we are in a video game general
a general with a proper op

Pls, it's just a thread on Veeky Forums. No need to get so up in arms about it.

It's actually in the OP.

The armor wasn't really new though, it was just the textures he created. I believe the helmet was already created as well.

Wow I was posting in a dead thread. Hate it when I lose a pose.. Totally ruined my scene with Haar.

tai

What's the /tesg/ approved XP levelling mod?

calling todd right now to ban your skyrim account for cheating

>Use sword+flames combo
>If using flames cannot use sword without forcing PC to stand still instead of keep moving

Anyone know a mod to remedy this? I'm not talking about power attacks, which completely stop my spell in favor of unleashing a standing power attack, I just wanna be able to use a flame thrower while swinging like a maniac.

The forced motion stoppage really puts a damper on the gameplay smoothness, but I have no idea what keyword to even use for a Nexus search.

I love you Nita!
M-m-m-marry me?
I-I want us to have c-c-chil- KIDS!
ohmygodicantbelieveijustsaidthat

Oh hey, /tesg/. Sudden game recommendation because this is very sudden news as well.

store.steampowered.com/app/410320/

Earth Defence Force 4.1 coming to Steam in 4 days.

One of the combat overhauls might help.

Tesgeneral site

Yeah, I know he does retextures.

Ive looked high and low. No such shit exists.

Sometimes I see people mention CITRUS, but when I look it up the latest updates on it and the head are only back from 2014. Is this thing useful? Does the head actually solve the issue with importing sculpt heads that use more vertices than RM3 gives? Do I just fail at Google?

Alright guess I'm just gonna-

Okay never mind.

B-Baka! Stop talking!

B-But, I LOVE YOU!

Oh did I miss some new thread drama? Damn

Pathetic right?

Mornin /tesg/

How is everyone today?

Nexus shitting the bed for anyone else?

I keep getting the run around from employers and can't afford college
:/

I-I confessed my love to Nita and asked her to m-m-marry me. She still hasn't said yes b-b-but she hasn't said no either so there's still hope!

I'm downloading a bunch of followers to take lewd shots

Sleepy. Binge watching Burn Notice. Not really sure why Im still awake.

Waifus

Lore

Ded

bored as fuck

>Burn Notice

My man.

Play bideo games

Bored
Might continue writing today, or maybe I'll start working on some textures.

>Play bideo games
all meh
wanted to play FFXIV, but found out about having to do a 150hr~ long questline at level 50 before being able to level to maxlevel.
Might play OW, not sure. Videogames are stupid

When I'm bored I tend to scour the internet to find light novels to read.
I'm doing it right now.

I'm sorry about your situation. I honestly wish there was some advice or something I could say aside from good luck and I know you'll find something.

That's weird user, but whatever makes you happy.

Sounds like someone is gonna have a good time, or bad one having to line up all those group poses. I hate doing those.

Get some sleep

Id say play some vidya, but im sure that's what you're bored from. Perhaps a book can tide you over?

What are you writing, if I may ask?

>there will never be a spiritual successor to Morrowind

anyway to fix this error?

Update your base script you troglodyte.

Fine. Business as usual at work.

>racemenu

h-h-how?

Okay guys, let's have a serious discussion about /tesg/ lore.

Who's the strongest waifu, and how can you defeat her, assuming it's possible?

> Perhaps a book can tide you over?
i read a shitload but only before sleeping. Recently finished Wheels of Time, current finishing a German book series called "The Elves" with like 14 books, 1000 pages each.
I cant read during the day since i read too fast and would run out of books quickly

update your scripts.

cumtears or ra and you can't because mary sues

Ra and Anna are by far the strongest ones.

>a German book series called "The Elves"
Sounds interesting, can you give me a synopsis?

Movies perhaps?

I hope you have a good day at work!

I apologize if these posts are annoying

Some backstory for Erin, and I also have ideas for a couple short stories with another character and a sort of biography for a third one which also requires making the textures.

Ah, backstories. I hope you finish it soon. I love reading those and how creative people can be. Good luck writing them though, I know stories can be a major pain to write, especially when you don't know where to go with it, but I believe in you.

Maybe this will help you user? forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2682259-not-sure-how-to-fix-this-error-race-menu-message/

Just reinstall it
skse.silverlock.org/

Its a good show, the seasons were long. I wish I could re-watch Psych, but I just finished that show again.

Make meh.

uhhh...Thats kinda hard because its a pretty huge story with a shitload of different characters. Basically its one story line going through all books, all of it is connected with the same characters. The latest 4 books travel into the past of the Story and explain many things and how they came to be(the elves also get reborn but lose all memory, so its fun trying to figure out which elf is who in the past just by the way how they act). The Elves have their own world and there are connections between their world and the world of the humans, so they eventually get in contact with each other. A demon god, called devanthar, was trapped for thousands of years and is plotting to destroy the elves, a plot that takes several hundred years through the story of the books to unfold.

Its the story of a Northlander Jarl and how he gets in contact with the elves by accident seeking revenge for what the demon has done to his people.

The Books have a very high level of writing and are among the best i have ever read. The author is really fucking talented in describing the world, the scenes and make it feel like you are there. From a story and quality point its A LOT better than the Song of Fire and Ice books, as example.

I think the books are called "The Elven" in english.

>Movies perhaps?
I might actually start watching a TV show today, not sure yet.

mega.nz/#!EwJjVDhL!ijhFZff3Gpcfl3MCsF-KJ9fuL5G-Rz9i1n8bpOoxxE0

Reposting Haar follower. Want to make sure everything works before sending it off to Guardly.

Oh Haar, im sorry I didn't test him last night. I forgot I had to get up early today. Let me get right on that.

I ran into a snag. He doesn't pull the sword out of it's sheath. He just pulls the whole sword sheath and all. Not sure what's going on.

Not sure whats up, but he isnt in Jorrvaskr, had to spawn him in. Spawning him he has his custom armor and sword, but if I reload a previous save with the test version he has his old armor. Gonna reinstall it and run LOOT. Maybe its a load order issue.

>if I reload a previous save with the test version he has his old armor
I think that happens with all followers when switching versions

Afternoon, homos. How goes your adventures?

Uninstall him, save, then clean the save of scripts and reinstall. That should fix any problems.

My adventures would go a lot better once you let me fuck that ass.

Why was Immersive Creatures removed from tesg?

People needed something to blame their incompetence on, and plenty of them had ic installed, so they "connected the dots"

too immersive

people became so absorbed in the game they forgot to eat and died

They would be better if you let me suck your little trap dick.

>le cumtears is le mary sue meme

Okay I'll try to get that sorted out later today.

Shut up cumshit.

OH GOD OH SHIT OH FUCK OH I SHOT A FAT LOAD ALLLL OVER MY CLICKY CLICKY MECHANICAL KEYBOARD WHAT DO I DO

>Read it as Immersive Cumtears

There is only one thing you can do in this situation.
bleach

Seriously?

hello. i've leveled up the perk "Mastery: Skillshot" on Ranged Weaponry from Perkus Maximus and since then my character would freeze-jump whenever i try to shoot once ~2 mins. It is caused by the perk, which allows me to have extra dmg for a short while once ~2 mins. I removed the perk and it didnt work. I readded it, same. What can be done? I reapplied PatchusMaximus from NMN. It didnt work. No, i dont have any rings, necklaces that may cause this. My gear consists from Archery fortification enchantments mostly. It can be seen in the video. youtube.com/watch?v=wKfyJWrfsls

I seriously hope you weren't fapping to waifus. That's pathetic enough.

kys shitter you can't prove that cumtears is a mary sue

Game is fucked.
Uninstall.
Start over.

If I remember correctly, it does use quite a few scripts, so with all the other script mods and enbs and everything taking all the resources, so scripts not initiated by player input might look like they're causing lag if not associated with pressing a button.

i wouldnt like to start over. Took me some good hours to make the character.
If anyone else has other suggestion, please?

What mod are those light sabers?

Ran into this crazy dude named Haar in Whiterun. Helped me kill off some bandits outside Whiterun, offered him to buy a drink but he just took the ale off the table without a word. The madman.

Only issue is he attacks with his sword still sheathed