/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Executioner edition

Executed >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

First for PURGE THE VILEBLOOD FILTH

Come at me bro

>BLUD NOOOOOOW
What did he mean by this?

Next DLC better have Oedon as the final boss.

Oedon is Guidance 3.

*augurs Maria*

>maneater boar
>can literally just sidestep behind it, charge R2 and put it in an infinite visceral lock
why is this a boss?
or am i just lucky enough that kirkhammer R2 can reach it's ass before it does anything? not that it'd be that much harder without anyway, it's a fucking boar

Maria loves taking three hunters' augurs from behind.

Soloing a cunt like ROM after gittin gud feels gud as fuk

>tfw you successfully bumrush him with your zapstick while his adds can't do shit to get around him

Pretty much what I did but used bolt paper on the ludwig

DELETE, no proof

She wants that paleblood, know what I'm saying?

I want to molest her in her sleep

Unlike the regular pigs Maneater Bore boss version has a backwards kick so he can one-shot you (at least with 10 Vit) when you try backstab.

But once you get one you can do a chain bevause his recovery is slower than a lot of weapons charge attacks.

I want to spank her for being a silly, messy girl

Is it true that in the NA version "Already Dead" was changed to "Already dead" in a patch?

EU version still has the capitalisation.

Where did you hear that from?

A corpse should be left well alone

*staggers Maria*

Remember when people here were posting that the Forgotten Madman in the Hintertombs was Ludwig?
Any other `theories' BTFO by the Old Hunters?

Ahh...

You seem overly desperate to keep the thread from dying.

>You being the OP 80% of time
How ironic

I can't wait for bb2 so this general gets up again

It'll never happen.

>Pc fag being jelly

>implying

Nah user, Im one of you guys. I played through the game twice and loved every second. Its just reality, itll never happen.

>Not understanding sarcasm
coff...Autism...coff

Yeah but if I didnt come out and address it myself I would have lived with the shame of some anons thinking im a pcfag for the rest of my life and I cant do that.

>coff

>Caring what 3 random people think in a cavepaint chinese anonymous image board
A-user just stop

XdXd XD XD :v :v
Le normie reddit fag sarcastic joke

Now who cant understand sarcasm?

This has become a sarcastic parabole

I know right, lets stop before we get too deep in this shit.

Sarkosm

Hey you gays remember a game called bloodborne?
Me either

How'd I up vote this?

How viable is the stake driver for pve?

Kill yourself anytime nigger

By liking and subscribing to my blog

Its useable. Time the charged r2 right for big booms. Bring oil urns too.

*Sarkos

Someone give me a Powder Keg build. I just want to blow shit up left and right with crazy mechanical weapons.

I know about the Arcane imgur guide, but are there any other weapons besides the ones stated in the list that can be used well with an arcane build?

You're mom

dank.

You're good enough not to get hit, right?

This build will allow you to use every Powder Keg weapon to near maximum power. As well as allowing you to ONLY use Powder Keg approved gear for every single need:

Your parrying tool is the rifle spear (fit it with Thrust gems for highest Viscerals in the game), while your off-hand is Gattling Gun for chip damage or Cannon for blowing people away. Lots of Stamina for endless Whirligig L2's. Stick a Fire Gem and 2 Cold Abysmal's on a Stake Driver and throw oil urns at stuff before exploding them with Charged R2's for stuff resistant to physical.

>40/40
this isn't dark souls you fucking turbo weenie, and cold abyssals will be shit at 30 arc

>9 vit

Yeah, alright.

split damage weapons: Wheel, Tonitrus, Boomhammer, HMS

Pure phys weapons: anything with pure phys, LHB, Cutter, Cane, etc.

Weapons you CAN'T use: Amy Arm, Burial Blade, BoM, Chikage, Bloodletter, Rifle Spear, Reiterpallasch, Bow Blade.

Literally anything not mentioned in the "CAN'T use" is viable for ARC builds.

Oh as a caveat, you can use the Beast Claws just fine, but keep in mind elemental damage is not affected by beasthood, so you're missing out on one if the key reasons to use the weapon.

>9 vit

Don't
Get
Hit

Alright maybe this then, stick Heavy Abysmalls on the Rifle Spear instead. Viscerals will be much worse but Powder Kegs should be blowing people up or using advanced contraptions to kill people, not lame organ ripping.

It's doable, I don't have pics on me at the moment but I have a set of Cursed Abysmal Nourishing's for my HMS on a 10 Vit build. It's not even that bad until you reach cursed dungeons, makes all future playthroughs feel like a walk in the park.

Is this guy really a hunter? Looks more like a Dark Souls character.

If he IS from Bloodborne what set is he wearing? I don't recognize it.

>18 end
>not 16 end and 50str/50arc
for what purpose

You guys really should just merge back with Armored Core general. Come on, it's 2016.

That's MonHun.

An extra second of Whirligig L2ing?

Why the fuck is our meta 98? 100 is such a better number, once it was realised we wernt avoiding 120's, why didn't we change it to something that made sense?

Fuck taht

Armored Core general should just merge with /DSG/ and leave /BBG/ alone.

Is Blood damage boosted by Beasthood?

Theoretically it should since Physical gems affect Blood damage, and it seems to work similarly to Blunt/Thrust (which are boosted by Beasthood).

But when I tried to kill rom with a Bone Marrow Ashed Cannon and a Full Beasthood bar it wasn't noticeably different to a regular BMA cannon shot.

BL544 4 Lyfe

It is not, though blood falls under the physical umbrella beasthood doesn't boost it

Go for 100 then. The meta is a pretty general thing. No harm being within a few levels of range

How many pathetic virgin hunters do you think fucked the snail women?

REEEEEEE DOES THIS GAME RUN AT 15 FPS OR NOT? ANY WORKING STUDENTS HERE? IF I BUY PS4 FOR THIS PIECE OF SHIT GAME WILL I FEEL THE BUYER'S REMORSE OR NOT?

Single-digit fps during combat AND 50 second loading screens AND dead multiplayer. Do not buy it.

You wont regret the purchase, make sure you buy the game of the year edition to get the dlc included.

Now that the dust has settled, we can just put the memes away and agree on the fact that Lucifer is the best player in /bbg/, right?

Of course. He popularized the claymore. He invented the 98 meta!

Redpill me on base level builds

Oedon exists only as a sound, how you gonna fight a sound, nigga?

Earplugs

So, is a 99 End build feasible? I mean, pump literally nothing but End, leave all other stats untouched, but upgrade weapons and stuff as normal.

Would stamina fuh deys, including runes to further boost it, be a feasible build? R1 spam into infinity, dodge and dance around invaders, run from one end if a level to the other.

I'm thinking of doing this.

I have one. It's not.

Also stay the fuck out of my memebuild territory.

Not even gonna argue with that

>beat a guy and Scolar Damien in Burgertown

Oh fuck that felt good.

>Got around to replay the game
>Nightmare frontier

Whoever decided to put the frenzy cunts in slow poison should be shot.

It's not even worth it to go down there unless you want a pretty useless PvP spell.

just me 2bh

So according to the Messenger Shop, I have 25 BMA in storage, but my supply never replenishes when I return to the dream. Is there a way to manually retrieve it? The storage coffin doesn't have it.

>winter lanterns
Parry and visceral them before frenzy pops and you'll be golden.

Press R2 while in you storage, my guy.

Your eyes are yet to open

Go into the storage coffin, press R2 an that's your actual storage. Don't worry, took me a while to find it the first time, too.

Hey, I'm stupid, I only got through four playthroughs without this because I never touched BMA.

I've finally beaten Kos!
Thank fucking god if I wasn't doing a suicide arcane run It wouldn't of taken 12 hours god damnit.

Do you sometimes forget how to breathe too?

anyone have any tips for fighting orphan of kosm?

Do you think anime shitposting is fun?

>mfw about to fight him

Dodging is absolutely essential, try and dodge IN sometimes, learn his moves. He's a tough one. He's very parryable, too.

Yes

Help me fight Babby Kosm, wheel is too fucking slow for this guy

Pass is kosm, ringing at fog

Needs moar Augur

Just parry the guy. That's really all it takes and backstab him whenever he crys for lightning or he is leaping.

Strength build has shit parries

So does arcane.
Just add some clawmark runes and the one that gives you health for v attacks and you're good.