/pgg/ Pokemon Go General

late night loitering edition

>About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw
Fresh with updates!

>Information on spoofing for you cavedwellers
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

Other urls found in this thread:

repo.xposed.info/module/com.brandonnalls.mockmocklocations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for valor

UK POKEMON GO IS OUT

fufkc this game I'm getting only pdigeys and fucking ratatas

nth for UK is not part of the EU

POKEMON GO IS OUT IN THE UK AAAA
I LOVE YOU NIANTIC
I LOVE YOU ALL ANONS

hit lvl 5 today

plan on hitting up a gym or 3 tomorrow

what team should I join?

So how long until the servers crash? Should be any minute now right

Pokestops not working and every Pokemon is getting away. Is this happening to anyone else?

mystic

This is worthless right? Im level 20

So, the game crashes when I try to send a doduo to the professor.
A specific doduo and nothing else.
Fuck.

enjoy it, friend

check your zone

Yes. Throw em in the candy grinder.

I wound up drinking like mad with a few anons down by the lakefront. Now I'm considering going back out to capture a few gyms before sunrise. Should I do it GoBros? I made the mistake of joining Instict btw, so this is literally the only time of day I'll be able to hold gyms.

you're soft banned for spoofing poorly.
uninstall the apk and reinstall it. usually that fixes it. if not, wait an hour and you should be fine

I mean if you haven't claimed your daily coins yet then yeah, get those shekels.

Nah it's fixed. Idk what that was tho

Who should I level next? Started on launch day, about to hit level 17.

none,

go walk and hatch eggs and hope you get something above 1k

None. Go catch a high CP Eevee, evolve until its 1500cp+ and throw candies into it. I have a 1650cp Jolteon at level 18.

Holy shit spoofing.

I finally had fun with this game, it crashes a thousand times less, and actually puts the guy where it's supposed to be instead of having it stuck a mile from where I actually am, it no longer is a loading screen simulator, but an actual game.

Once you spoof, you never go back to walking.

What would you consider a high Eevee?

How to view pokemon by cp strength with bluestacks?

Damn, really? These guys are worthless? Alright, looks like its back to the park later today.

The one I evolved was 550. Anything 480+ I'm guessing.

>official UK release half an hour ago

Not sure whether to be happy or a bit sad, since the servers were playing just fine in UK daytime, I imagine it will tank now

Will do. It might be dangerous riding my longboard at this time of night and in my condition, but fuck it the shekels will surely be worth it.

but user, now you can finally play with your friends!

So the newest version of Pokemon Go works on Intel powered phones. Glad they finally added Intel support. Did not want to spend several hundred dollars just to play this game.

Better news, I took this screenshot in my living room. I'll never have to worry about running out of Pokeballs.

They ban people in Ingress who do it poorly so learn how to spoof using xposed apps and don't use the shitty free ones on the playstore that just force developer testing GPS spoofing.

What lvl were you?

I'm using fakegps (expert mode), any advice, I started spoofing yesterday, just around my town, nothing fancy.

>training pokemons before level 20-25

Does everyone have to point the camera on same spot to find the pokemon?

I heard you only need to be 100 feet from it and just press on it and it will automatically appear on your phone, so why is everyone going around pointing their camera around?

I would actually be cool if you were forced to point the camera on the exact spot
That would make the hunt much more fun and if you find the pokemon you could tell everyone else nearby were its hidden or keep it secret if you feel like it

Level 18.

They're posing for a picture.

do you even battle the pokemon to make them weak or just find them and throw pokeball at it until its caught

the latter at this point

I\m hoping they'll make it a little more interesting as time goes on

repo.xposed.info/module/com.brandonnalls.mockmocklocations

as long as you're using this and don't jump large distances in a short amount of time, you're good. They mostly banned people who jumped distances not feasible in the time between your last check-in.

> sitting at desk finishing some late night data entry
> finally finished at 0244
> turn on the ol poke go to check on gym in front of office
> Fucking what? Some Autistic Mystic must have had his mom drive by the building so he could cap our gym
> head downstairs to get closers to gym since it's a water feature out front.
> finally get out the stairs and throw app back up
> Gym is back to being Valorous
> turn corner and notice cop car parked in front of fountain

Thanks cop bro

No they're not worthless, level your favorites that's all. Still, start saving stardust until you hit 20s and you'll come across big numbers to trade up.

I set myself as the dude, why do the achievements say girl?

who /nopokestopsformilesandoutofballs/ here?

should I install it as a system app or any other fancy?
Thanks

>gyarados nearby
>I'm in the car and can't stop

WHAT DO

Level 20 without paying

Pokedex Caught 83 Seen 86

Losing motivation due to xp increase. I mean I only want to catch pidgeys and caterpie etc for the easy xp, I dont care about the others

there are no genders in this game, it's pure style
>triggered

I WANT FUCKING GASTLYS.

WHERE ARE THEY?

get out of the car and catch it RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Just finished my rounds for today, so looks like I'm gonna collect a good amount of dust. Normally I get 10 but since I have no one to play with me it's really easy to take down my solo gyms. I just count on good timing to win the prize. Had this retard level 7 called "eyquepasamayne" capping some gyms behind me with his lowbie shit, even when I renamed my mons shit like "just30mins" "untill11am" etc.. Anywho. Gonna try cap some mons at the park near work now.

Trainer Jogger reporting in.

only you can see your pokemon custom nicknames

in the parks at night

doesn't matter. i highly doubt it'll check anything that indepth so just preference.

do lures only guarantee 5 pokemons or can you get more?
I only got 4 on my last lure but the server was down for a solid 10 minutes of the lures time

how dare you assign arbitrary gender roles for the avatar. xer is not your toy, you shitlord

You pretend you broke down and run!

Yeah I figured that.
Why are the achievements oppressing my male cishet lifestyle?

ever notice that mystic and autistic sound really similar

Shit you serious? Damn.. Guess I'll just name them after the gyms then. Thanks.

Does anyone know what the highest level reached is so far? I'm at level 20 and feeling burned out...

im 14 and got a 1116 vaporeon, so I'd say yes.

ever notice that your mom and whore sound really similar

Some NYC autist that streams on twitch is 31 but him and like 5 people been paying to play for literally 6 days straight full time job hours.

one of my lure pokemons ran away
what's the deal with pokemon running away now? that never used to happen

Nobody knows

I'm 25 and the gap to 26 is 200k, not sure if I'll grind it.

gonna repost it for this thread for any spoofers or ohiofags, highbanks metro park is fucking loaded with charmanders. i spent an hour there today and have a glorious charizard now

DRAGONITE AT THE STAPLES CENTER IN LA

Typical mystard.

vaporeon gets much higher cp than jolteon

Pokemon aren't shared.

are you a tard?

Yes.

It's still better considering the level difference, but I nevertheless called him Vaporwareon

No, pokemon spawns aren't shared.

31? That's next level autism...

Jumper reporting in

hoyl fuck I thought this was a troll but I actually caught one, ty user

>see golduck on the radar thingy
>walk like 3 blocks in 4 directions
>never appears

you clearly have no friends. when Im out me and my friends always catch the same ones

can any spoofer check a location for me? :3c

>in town yesterday
>catch a voltorb
>hear people behind me playing
>"OH SHIT A VOLTORB!"

they are 100% shared, though I imagine only for a certian time period because I go to the same spot and some days find a Bellsprout others not.

ARCANINES, ASSEMBLE

see I've been out with a friend, where he just mindlessly watches his phone and alerts me everytime he gets a mon on screen, and I would always get it too. We both catch it and continue on our way. They're shared, but I'm not sure about rares, since I've heard different things.

Hey guys, do you like my new tattoo?

He probably despawned but your radar didn't update. Periodically close and reopen the app to force it to refresh.

hello red dit

>Use real name and the year I was born in my display name
>Get a message from a friend I haven't talked to in 5 years congratulating me on owning the gym in our town.

I was with friends last night. Only thing that seems to differ is CP levels.

I prefer mine

it always seems to be valor doing this level of cringe

I wish I could change my choice without losing my progress

stay mad blue boy

Yeah, I think the CP level is individually rng'd at encounter start.

I mean people are gonna say its cringey and retarded because its from this game and its a normie meme that is gonna die soon, which is true. But at least the symbol itself looks alright.

This is the future you chose

yeah this