/twg/ Total War General

BEASTDOGS Edition

>Patch notes
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_1

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Other urls found in this thread:

librarium-online.com/forums/beastmen/219165-8e-beastmen-handbook.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yiffe

Who /Empire/ here?

SETTRA RULES !

who's your waifu /twg/?

> Tomb Kings still not announced

Roll

>Beastmen already
Its been what, one and a half months?

So thats at least 3 more factions before Xmas

I honestly cant believe how hard CA is pumping out that content. Normally it takes forever to get a faction and its just a base faction reskinned.

Me

What are Beastmen doing in the Badlands?

Quest battle obviously

Cucking the stunty/green fuckers

I just read that Beastmen aren't that good in the tabletop. Is this true? Do you think they will receive a slight buff?

Having a shitting fight with the orcs.

FUCKING BEASTMEN GET OUT

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>poo poo
>pee pee
>two weeks till bestmen dlc

Does this dude has a castle on his helmet?

Why?

How to fight the greenskins as warriors of chaos?

>toadbringer

>beastmen are going to be OP as fuck because of massive armor pen and monsters
Seriously they need to fix damage in this. Units are either AP or useless.

RATTLE RATTLE

CLACK CLACK

WHERE IS TOMB KANGZ CULTURE PACK!?

>He hasn't fortified his head protection

So Khazrak One-Eye and the flying bray shaman guy are the LL's for Beastmen?

>hellfire thingy
>chosen
>all greenkin are dead

what are you going to do when they finally announce them?

>still not in-game

Rollan

what are you going to do when you play them?

Have fun

How accurate is this "tier-list"?

librarium-online.com/forums/beastmen/219165-8e-beastmen-handbook.html

>he thinks its just one team.

DLC team have been working on DLC for the first game(both paid and free) for months before launch.

Main fantasy team are now on the first expansion.

It'll be 2 months because the game launched on the 24th May. This campaign pack(not just a faction but a campaign featuring them aswell) will be out on the 28th July. Just as that user predicted though he said Wood Elves 2 months after launch. He's close enough. The russian datamine suggests Wood Elves are DLC #5. So we'll probably see Wood Elf pop up events playing as Beastmen.

Reminder: The Campaigns in *every* Campaign pack takes place in Warhammers past i.e "historical" conflicts.

>>he thinks its just one team.
I know its two teams ass.

Spolers for you.

DLC 3 - Beastmen

Subfactions

Redhorn Brayherd
Khazrak Herd Brayherd
Skrinderkin Brayherd
Jagged Horn
Skrinderkin
Ripper Horn Brayherd
Shadowgor Brayherd
Rredhorn

DLC 5 - Wood Elves

Subfactions

Anmyr
Arranoc
Argwylon
Atylwyth
Cavaroc
Cythral
Durthu
Eorgovann
Fyr Darric
Modryn
Tirsyth
Talsyn
Wydrioth

DLC 8 Tomb Kings

DLC 10 Skaven

DLC 13 Chaos Dwarfs

DLC 15 Ogre Kingdoms

Expansion pack 1 about Elves

High Elves
Dark Elves
Lizardmen

Expansion pack 2 about Chaos

Khorne
Tzeentch
Nurgle
Slaanesh

seems like Beastmen will lack ranged cavalry
Bestigor Demigryph Irondrake (lore of metal)
t.Radious

>DLC 13 Chaos Dwarfs

nice meme

Calling it now, post Beastmen nothing on this list will be correct

I want Vampire chan to sit on my face with her big dead butt!

>Chaos Dwarfs

Nice joke

DLC 8 Tomb Kings

DLC 10 Skaven

DLC 13 Chaos Dwarfs

DLC 15 Ogre Kingdoms

What a coincidence. The map expansions to add each one are already in game ;)

I doubt the second expansion though. It's more likely Expansion 1 is those 4 above and Expansion 2 heads West to Ulthuan and the New World.

I like to implement NPC's and characters from WFRP is that counts.

This is a guy that cropped up recently though.

>Prince Eben "Greenbane" van Vonvolkvan of Khypris
>Commander of the combined armies of the Border Princes.
>Good friends with the Dwarfs, made numerous expeditions into the Badlands to cleanse Greenskins.
>Have a captain who's generated name was Leopold van Vonvolkvan.
>They tag team it in battles, or Leopold leads raids against enemy hordes or fortresses.
>The Grand Prince of the Border Princes is a bit of a dick.
>Lounges around in Myrmidens while Eben does all the work.
>Hasn't been a Greenskin WAAAGH! in a while, orders Eben to march West to claim Tilea with the Help of Karak Hirn
>He gets fucked up by a Tilean pincer attack.
>HUGE Greenskin WAAAGH! suddenly descends on Karaz a Karak.
>Leopold's raiding party is ambushed by a Goblin called "Wazhumpa Nurgle's Ally", Leopold is slain.
>Peace out with Tilea (Karak Hirn fight on because they're stubborn dwarfs), and rush Eben back East to save the Dwarfs and defence Akendorf.
>It's too late, the last of the High King's forces are slaughtered, with the remaining Dwarfs in the west distracted by a war the Grande Prince started. Akendorf is surrounded by 5 stacks of Greenskins.
>A single force of Averland troops made their way through Blackfyre pass to assist.
>Eben meets up with them, and advances to meet Grimgor at the Battle of Thunder Hills.
>Eben, Averland, and a few Imperial Dwarfs on one side, fighting to avenge his brother, defence their homelands and avenge the fall of the High king.
>Grimgor and Azag on the other side, looking to snuff out the one remaining spark of light south of the Black Mountains

Bloodiest battle I've fought, and that's not talking about the Three Great Sieges of Akendorf, or the Last Stand at Urkbavak and the subsequent Purge of Everpeak.

This game is such a good framework for stories, the records screen really helps with that.

It's accurate for a TT list, but I doubt any of it will translate into TWW.

That being said, Beastmen simply weren't as good as other armies which either had terribly overpowered items/traits/stats/pricing (High Elves/WoC) or were extremely versatile in what they could bring to the field (Dark Elves).

>DLC 8 Tomb Kings

YES

YEEESSSS

YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>no Kislev
>meme Dwarfs instead

This is not a joke.

Expansion 1 is Ulthuan and Expansion 2 Chaos campaing for each Chaos God.

I dont understand

CA stated all factions are coming. Why are you surprised.

>lore of the wild
>savage dominion (16+) - summon a giant, ghorgon, or jabberslythe on board edge
>tied to the bray-shaman that summoned it; every time it takes a wound, the caster must test T or take a wound with no saves allowed
>shaman is immobile and unable to act whilst possessing the monster
>monster dies with the shaman, and vice versa

How will this work in game? It sounds pretty broken.

What movie?

>be major Beastie fanboy
>thought they'd would never get added or at least be one of the last because they'd probably need all new textures and animation rigs
>plus nobody plays them in TT and mechanically they're pretty trash
>Call of the Beastmen trailer pops up in my subscription box
>mfw

>Chaos Dwarfs

I hope this meme never ends, its funny seeing the 2.5 fans they have crying about them.

>chaos dwarves aren't a joke

Splendid farce

Rape is not a Meme

>Standalone game
>Only factions are the four Chaos Factions.

that's retarded and wouldn't work, fuck off speculationfag.

Not the last DLC

There are files about something dedicated to Bretonia, dunno about Kislev.

Say thanks to russian data miners.

Nice. I wish they were more customization options for Generals.

>Say thanks to russian
No

Expansion isn't Standalone game, retard. It is the same as Augustus or Ceaser in Rome 2.

DLC 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12 and 14 probably Free Content.

Confirmed you know fuck all about the game.

The three games in the trilogy (Or expansions are they have been termed) are standalone but can combine.

Daemons aren't appearing until later on in the trilogy.

Hes been shitposting the same stupid list for ages now, hes probably a retarded russian. Just ignore him.

If the DLC brings a new campaign focused on Middenland, why don't they flesh out their roster to make them a little bit unique and make them playable a a little extra faction in the grand campaign?

We don't know the details, you never know they might be.

I wouldn't imagine new units, but Boris is most likely getting a new model and voice lines and such.

>Total War: Warhammer is set to be the first title in a trilogy, with expansions and standalone titles to be released in the future.

Confirmed that you are retarded, because this is first game in trilogy indeed with DLC and Expansions incoming and later we gonna have 2 more games, idiot. Probably, about End of Times and AoS.

DLC 5 - Wood Elves

Subfactions

Anmyr
Arranoc
Argwylon
Atylwyth
Cavaroc
Cythral
Durthu
Eorgovann
Fyr Darric
Modryn
Tirsyth
Talsyn
Wydrioth

Seems like an awful lot of subfactions, Athel Loren would have to be a seperate zone or something.

Where the hell are they going to fit all those elves in that forset. I know its some eldritch shit on the lore but on the campaign map its barely wnough for a 3 region province

Check map. I don't know where they gonna fit it all i know that this is a list based on the files in game files extracted by mod makers and you can find them in the files on your own..

Forgot to write my fucking message.

Speculationfags should all just kill themselves.

>Future instalments of the trilogy will expand the world-map, bringing unique new terrain and introducing new playable Lords and their races. We’re planning these to be massive standalone follow-ups to the main game (like ATTILA to ROME II). You’ll be able to get just these and play them on their own if you like or, if you have the main game too, you’ll eventually be able to play across an expanded campaign map that includes all available areas of the Old World.

That's from CA's mouth.

What it means is Three Games in the Total War Warhammer trilogy. Each of them are standalone, but combine into a massive single game.

That means that having the third game just be four daemon factions and nothing else is retarded.

Evil dead 3: army of darkness

Probably just looked up the Kingdoms names and put them into a list and called them sub factions.

You will probably enter another map

Athel Loren campaign pack, I'm guessing all the beastmen subfactions are for their new mini campaign too.

>speculation

the files litteraly say skaven_dlc10, beastmen_dlc3, etc...

+ You can't have the mountain of mourns without the Chaos dwarfs

>have 2 more games, idiot. Probably, about End of Times and AoS.
What? No. Its the same map and same time.

Well there is still some time left Her butt will be deader soon

If the beastmen DLC will get a new campaign the wood elves will get one too I suppose. So it's probably a Athel Loren focused map with these factions

Can you even have sex with a mummy?

I guess you could do hand stuff

Yes well done, those must be DLC genius.

And maybe one of the game's expands east, wow who would have thought it.

>If the beastmen DLC will get a new campaign
Where does it state that Beastmen gets a new campaign?

>That means that having the third game just be four daemon factions and nothing else is retarded.
Dude, it means fucking nothing. In fact everything that known about 3rd expansion is that it dedicated to fucking Chaos Gods and Chaos gonna have each faction dedicated to each god, so shut the fuck up about it being retarded. I don't know what they gonna add besides it and you also don't know. So this is you who fucking speculation on the information delivered to you.

from a site that went into detail about shit, not official yet but the other stuff sounded right

Blood knights
Amber wizard
Lore of the Beast
Isabella ( her voice lines are in the files )
x wizard
Lore of x
Wurrzag
Bretonnia
Jade wizard
Lore of life

>In fact everything that known about 3rd expansion is that it dedicated to fucking Chaos Gods and Chaos gonna have each faction dedicated to each god
Go through the Daemons unit list and tell us that it can be separated into 4 factions

>In fact everything that known about 3rd expansion is that it dedicated to fucking Chaos Gods and Chaos

Not true either, all CA have said is that the Daemons will appear "later on in the trilogy".

Speculate nothing.

Well I guess it depends on how well prerserved the mummy is

How is the Hellblaster Volley Gun for the Empire?

>beastmen army won't even have a "rape" stance
Why live

Post actual source, thats useless

It got buffed, its better now

there's no mention of either lizards or daemons

As the 2 expensions can also be stand alone, they are not part of the core game

So yes, chaos dwarfs will appear, are they are the 16th faction they talked about

It's either them or Kislev, and CA said they will not put winged bears in the game ( source : minor faction blog )

STOP THE SPECULATION AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bring Malagor, spawn a free giant in every battle.

>Isabella without Vlad
>No Konrad
>No Krell

Weren't hot females were left to rot a bit before mummification, to prevent excessive lusting embalmers fucking the corpse?

Do multiple fear banners stack?

What do you think "Raiding" means?

lore-wise, having it as a separate map you can travel to from the main map like the trade nodes in Empire would make sense

would make it easy as fuck for the wood elves to defend themselves though, although lore wise that makes sense too

Arent they both kinda dead? They come back during the End Times, although Vlad is helping Nagash and Isabella is posessed bya demon for a while. Also theres no way Vlad or Isabella would be playable with Manny the Bald Fuckup as the face for VC

Konrad is dead. They make it pretty consistently clear in the fluff across the last decade or so that he's dead-dead. Super turbo omega, torn to bloody shreds, never coming back dead. Vlad and Isabella and Mannfred keep coming back and dying and coming back but Konrad is gone for good.

The Theatre system?

That should be applied too to Ulthuan, Naggaroth, and Lustria. The oft-posted datamined map made them look too small compared to Old World.