/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Summary from the latest Live Letter:
pastebin.com/x3petsBx

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>3.35 July 19th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e5e5cea1b9a706a22733af0dd3d790ab6bce41e1

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/!

xth for purge manchild drama

Everyone was so cordial during the entire process. Almost to a fault.

>gaggle of sluts led by an even bigger slut who is only nice to you when she wants something from you?
uh
you just described saint there my dude
except saint it both irrelevant AND a gaggle of sluts led by an even bigger slut

Cut the bullshit, Ada. The only reason for the merge was for you to get a house. You know Milly is done with FFXIV and everyone else in Pure is either going to leave or the few slutlords will join your circlejerk.

Congrats on the beachside Mist house I guess.

xth for a new glorious future for guard and cc together!

How can cattes even compete?

So for leveling DoH at 50+ do I just daily moogle, daily GC turn in, and stock up on leves? Is it viable to push through them with quick synth like before or collectables?

Please draw the worst highlander.

Would you draw a catboi?

but all the CCers are still here and milly is happy to have activity again

It's time

Post batches

of three

Most of the people in Saint don't even ERP. Granted they have some of the worst people in there like Paks.

A'exis isn't much of a slut. I've tried and can't get a lick of ERP out of them.

nth for Highlanders

>deformed low res skin blotches
>shit horns stuck to the side of your head
cats are shit too
midlander a best

Does anyone here like miqote

>posts a third time
i wont stop

Hey guys. My tablet broke but it's working again.

Post characters.

hello

You know that these draw user posts are trolls, right?

you all almost make it sound they can't just kick people in case drama starts

reminds me how rarex was doomed when more players from here joining

>liking a soulless race of clones

of

three

batches

Three or four more days of this relic stage and I'm more concerned that my gun-spirit is going mad with power.

goodbye

who let you out of the house

You need to be futaroe dom to dick A'exis

hey red

i'm just gonna get right to it

{/pet}

elezen waifu quest when

Yeah well fuck that guy anyway. All he does is draw the most popular neet ebins who watch the thread like a hawk. I'd back him up if he actually fairly just drew everyone in order instead.

i don't think you mean that

i let myself out
and now i'm coming for you

batches

three

of

do the jewlizard pose

yes but it gives me an excuse to keep posting even though i have nothing to say

(b ^_^)b

Hey guys. My tablet broke permanently.

Don't bother.

who is that lala will she be my wife

>he didnt draw my ugly character
>its not fair D:

I am

Hello

Where has the romance gone?

Hey guys. My tablet is A-okay.

Post avatar.

u talking about urself? it's ok, you'll grow out of ur furry/lizard girl fetish some day.

I dont see the problem in that mindset. Even if I got drawn I would still be against how he does it because it only further supports a certain group of troublemakers here for the most part and I cant encourage that.

I've actually not seen him draw out of order. Maybe within the batch but I've not seen him really skip. I could have missed them though, I don't live in the thread.

no one asked you smeggie

Still on the way home but I'll try to draw at least ten tonight

Relax buddy

Scratch that. It broke, again.

Don't even bother.

no i wont and also midlanders are clones 100% of the time

Hey guys.

My batches are three.

Tablet of working post again.

Hey guys. I'm gay

Post avatar.

or maybe he wants to draw what appeals to him rather than being 'fair'

stop being a butthurt faggo, user

No. It's another guy who's hooking up baits because he's mad about draw fags.

But thats the problem. The only 3 people who manage to get in the timeframe are the worst of people who sit in the thread 24/7 to cause drama anyway. Hes drawn Shyvana like 3 times on all their fantas for fuck sake.

It's right here! I even bought you a brand-new aluminum bat but you won't accept it...

never ;__;

You do realize that pure was filth, right?
Serys, Masha, Shana constantly shitposted about Leukka, the original leader, because he didn't allow talking about their disgusting ERP shit in the FC chat, right?
Leukka got fed up with trying to make that shit FC run while his own members were shitposting him in the thread 24/7 and he gave it away.

Hey guys.

Batch of 3.

Post them.

Make one or list enough names.

All cats are bullied into same face by other cats, fact.

Au ra faces only come in chink and fetal alcohol syndrome.

>Shana

no surprise here, the dude is venomous as fuck

Shana being Shanoa the finnish faggot, not Shana the abe orbiter homo.

Forget it, spilled some water on my tablet. Will get back to your requests in the future.

>admitting that they're not clones after claiming they're clones
lol fukken nice

>Batches of three at odd hours
>The only people who get drawn each time are the same cycle of ebins who already ruin the thread as is, now they have even more excuse to post their character
>Meanwhile everyone else gets left out because they dont literally watch the thread all day

Yeah I am salty but this is still a bad way to do it regardless.

That then is not unfair. Shyv still got to the post first. if you want one then just keep a closer eye without necessarily living in the thread

A paper towel apparently dries liquids.

Post your cats.

Batches of 3.

>free art should be more fair

fuck right off

You have the weirdest marriage proposals.

>tfw will never have fc with strict non-erp no degenerate rules and all the good ebins like red, meria and pippy

Okay so why even ask the thread anymore? Maybe he should just PM the most popular ebins in game and cut the process out since its clear were only going to see the same 5-6 people drawn over and over.

they're clones, using same two faces = clone, same midlander. every "favorite" cat here uses same face, fact. cloneclonecloneclone. midlanders are unique.

2 of those 3 are not pure.

Guess.

He should be reported and permabanned. Just like every single shit enabling drawfag.

or maybe you should just grow up like red did and stick with your fc regardless of the other members

That's not the artists fault tho. First is first. Blame the attention whores for hogging it.

Its one thing to draw characters you just like. Its another to encourage the already troublesome posters to idle in the thread and shitpost or spam images further when baited by fake drawers.

you've gone completely hollow

Because that is a hassle. Why the fuck do that when you can be fed reference images really quick right here?

>tfw you can draw your own character instead

Since you people seem to like pictures of your characters, I'd be willing to draw a few.

Poorfag attention whores*

Call the problem by its name.

Or you could do what I said and just draw the pictures in order of all the replies you get then not draw/allow for repeats of characters for a certain period of time.

All he would have to do is quickly make a folder of all the replies and then draw them over time instead of pushing this shit that encourages neetlords to watch the thread 24/7. That would also prevent repeats because as we all know most Miqotes have sameface.

>elin

no thanks!

>enabling

Why are you triggered so much?

GUYS HELP IS THIS GAME GOOD

ex-wow player asking

I want to get into a competitive raiding scene with more than a single guild active. Not much of a competition then.

Good feel.

You have to let Read watch

yes, troublesome, there are individuals lying in wait to post final fantasy 14 characters in the final fantasy 14 general, on an image board of all places. together we can stop this menace. once this drawfag is put to a halt, all people will stop posting final fantasy 14 in-game screenshots in this final fantasy 14 thread.

fuck off

Should I evict them?

Post your Lizards or Elves

Drawing in batches of three

if you like