/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10745052
m.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4sr16b/jeff_kaplan_just_gave_a_ton_of_new_info_on_sters/
twitter.com/playoverwatch/status/733462450935189505
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Opinions requested

strawpoll.me/10745052

You call this a general?

Pharah's armor thong

The few time I've gotten Toblerone POTG was me popping MOLTEN COREEEEEEE and getting a quadkill with turret and M1/M2

What if Torb had an upgrade meter that went from 0 to 250?

So if you whack your turret and heal it for 3, the remaining 47 goes to the upgrade meter.

As it is right now Torb can't get a turret off if something as pitiful as D.Va is spamming at it from afar. If the turret is missing 1 HP you need to use a whole whack to heal it then another to get some upgrade meter.

REAPY

>can only select a single option

>McCree back to being overpowered one patch after being rightfully nerfed
>Blizzard will probably ignore the complains now because left click requires """"""""""aim""""""""""

8th for there are people ITT that don't shoot Rein's shield

what if they used the tf2 turret instead of this pos

Torb just needs to fuckin' have what he was supposed to have
There's a tip in the game that says "Level 1 turrets are weak, but they cost no scrap and can serve as a distraction", which obviously makes no fucking sense since neither do Level 2 turrets.

Well, yesterday they said she has legs under that armor so it's confirmed she's only arm amputee.

nth for D.VA is perfect now

Can we fucking delete Genji?

I'm sick of his fucking face every game.

Welp, can't play the game, it takes 2 minutes for the character models to load for some reason, so for 2 minutes I can't even see the enemies

>hating Mei

xth for most fun hero

is he stronger than 76 now? If so, what makes him better?

A Genji nerf could be useful

>Ult from 8s to 6s
>Double jump has a small cooldown

>Temple of Anubis attack
>take first point in < 1 minute, 8 minutes left to take the other
>lose
When the fuck are they deleting this fucking map

i heard they removed it because it made him insanely snowbally

as in if he deflected the first push you now had to deal with a level 3 turret and armor on 2-3 characters

but his turret does need a little bump, 56 dps is pitiful. it does like 40 dps in consoles, can't even imagine how bad the poor dwarf is there.

HO-OLD UP

I was thinking about giving his roll full invincibility as a buff, dark souls style. This would be a powerful tool with fairly high skill ceiling since roll is pretty fast as is, timing + prediction would be required to pull off lifesaving rolls. Just think about it. Rolling to dodge enemy high noon, genji blades, etc.

so does Anal have a cute and pixel spray challenge??

If so, what they be?

I knocked all the other 42 challenges out

I don't hate Mei I just hold the belief that she's a fat chingchong whale and if you play her you have shit taste and are gimping your own team.

Tumblr please, it's dead.

He wears a helmet. I doubt you met that many young Genji's in one day.

They should either do that or make it cover more distance/give it an actual animation with hitboxes so people dont get random headshots on you for no reason

she is canonically not fat you faggot

JUST THICC

Lel 20 tick, never work

sounds cool but you would get lol20tick'd so often

yes she does

pixel: interrupt ult with sleep dart
cute: nanoboosted ally gets 4+ kills

That's not streetpig

He can instakill most classes with headshot and mercy buff. Won't be a big problem in the average comp game but at higher levels and competitive it will dominate.

>hides those wonderful tits
A war crime

>this blob
>not fat
lmao

Reminder that only Mercy gets to see her without it.

Have you seen how thin asians are? That's only not fat and just """""THICC""""" by american standards.
You're now going to cherry pick some pictures of fat asian girls to try and prove me otherwise, as if that means anything.

I want to get Mei on a bed, tie her hands behind her back, bury her face in the mattress and hatefuck the shit out of her, cum inside and slap her ass to the point it's close to bleeding.

And then kiss her tenderly, cuddle for a long while and drift into a cozy sleep with my head resting in her tiddies.

Anyone else notice input lag when scoping in with widowmaker? My graph however doesn't show any drop in FPS/performance

At least one of them is sleeping an ulting player. I think the other is having someone you ult get a certain amount of kills.

>torbjorn and symmetra have the highest win rates
>people say they suck

wtf?

Mercy boost is getting reverted so there's that at least. He just needs damage to falloff to 50 instead of 70 at mid to long.

citation

those winrates haven't been updated in a while. torb is useless once people realize how to play against him and symmetra is only good for the first defense

Bottom Line Veeky Forums

How do you become good with Reinhardt without being forced to rely on your dumbass teammates? Or should I just play Roadhog?

>He doesn't know how statistics work.
Oh user.

Confirmed by Blizz, it's only armor. The joints are artistic license.

Xth for beats manlet!

m.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4sr16b/jeff_kaplan_just_gave_a_ton_of_new_info_on_sters/

Yeah Reddit but I'm at work so deal

>Blizzard nerfs McCree out of the game
>suddenly every fucking game has Tracers and Genjis just waltzing all over people with zero counterplay
>Blizzard buffs McCree's left click which turns him into the best mid range Sniper in the game but does nothing to stop Tracer and Genji from running a train on people

>fix Hanzo's arrows
>put in Ana

First off, fix her shots, and then give her minicrit heals and damage for scoped headshots. That way she can hit who she's intending to hit whether it'd be for healing or harming, and the scope will have a reason to exist outside of making her shots hitscan. Minicrits simply because we don't want her to outshine Widow (not that she could, but people would complain).

Pharmercy is cancer

Can't wait until Blizzard makes Mercy getting DWARFED canon so tumblr cries themselves to sleep

The torb nerf hasn't hit consoles just yet.

>lucario

rein is team dependent.

Nice, thank you for the info. Google wasn't turning up anything.

That quad should be doable with a Genji ulting on Anubis attack trying to cap point B

>mobile link

thats intended, the triangle marks the hitbox for healing

So I guess I should switch characters if I see my team is fucking shit?

>McCree just needs to be useless at all ranges again

fuck off, it was the Mercy Boost that was breaking him

Source:
twitter.com/playoverwatch/status/733462450935189505

40,000 keks

yes. if they refuse to use your shield there's no point in being reinhardt.

Is there a script that auto aims or something?

This Hanzo last match was complete bullshit.

Yeah, good luck wit hthat. Mercy and Torb were just both part of RnD and were good buds, their age difference is also much much larger than the one between Pharah and Mercy. Stop trying to get away from it, it will be a canon thing. We know there will be multiple LGBTQA+ characters, and blizzard dropped a hint with the Pharmercy brawl. It is just a matter of time.

It's only the healing hitbox, the damage hitbox is small.

ah alright

Im surprised Blizzard is actually doing thought out and constructive balance patches for once.

You take what you get
LĂșcio Correria Dos Santos is hard to find

>what they be?
You're cute :)

>triangles conveniently line up with the healing hitbox

Gee, I wonder....

>Hanzos Arrows
It's not just Hanzos arrows. Every character gets the same hitboxes (I think no confirm on hitscan weapons yet)

Thanks, I was always under the assumption that there was something with my skill playing Reinhardt

At work nigga, take your cats elsewhere.
50 at range is great, 100 headshots at 2 a second. And he'd still keep his 70 at the range it is now. 70 at nearly all ranges makes him THE pick because lol hitscan

Actually they said there maybe be one (1, singular) gay character in Overwatch and haven't even given the slightest hint who it was and they also said MAYBE

That's might be even fucking worse. A constantly healed and ultra powered up tank can be devastating.

>Thinking they'll put her with the literal child instead of the person she can't keep her hands off of in every picture

it's mcree

if he is going to be shit fuck useless at close range still he needs to have long range power, otherwise why in gods name would you pick him when he has the second worst HP in the game, second worst mobility and the worst surviability

its 70 at up to 30 with a pretty harsh fallof, at like 40+ meters it goes down to 20-25

obviously hanzo, how anyone can be gayer than hanzo

Hanzo arrows have a wide hit box of their own that makes just spamming them much more rewarding than aiming them.

probably
and you're also exempt from the effects of gravity so nothing will ever sag

Nah, it's Bastion.

Ana said McCree was always a charmer.

Meaning while he might just like anything that looks good, he tried charming females.

they said Hitscan is unchanged, but all projectiles now have much smaller hitboxes. That includes Mei's Icicle and Torb's Rivets.

I feel like hanzo is actually homophobic

in-game model > some intern on twitter

Nine.

Nine coinflips in a row putting me on defence.

Haven't done statistics in a long time but isn't that .5^9?

oh no a healer doing her job. fucking nerf her thats bullshit.

It prioritizes enemies when they're closer to your reticle up to a much less forgiving point though. They should make it more precise or prioritize healing at least.

Ptr doesn't affect my rank right ?

eh no it prioritizes healing

WHY DO I LITERALLY ONLY EVER GET PUT ON RETARD TEAMS IN COMP KOTH?
WHY DOES LITERALLY NOBODY TALK ABOUT HOW BUSTED RANKINGS ARE?

>Roadhog gets nerfed
FUCKIN FINALLY

>It's just a way to balance him because all the self-healing characters got buffs
mfw

The devs gave verbal confirmation in the stream last night that all limbs are there and in game models show artistic license.