Monster Hunter General - /mhg/

Pincone edition

>Great news!
-Monster Hunter Generations along with special edition N3DS XLs to release July 15.
-Demo is out, has online.

>How do I get my hands on the leak?
pastebin.com/DFm4RiXK
All info including save transferring is here.

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/en/mhx
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243 / Search
In Generations, Objective: Gathering
In 4U, Target: Fishing

tinyurl.com
/mhgenhub

Tags: MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, MHO, MHFU, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5aTMP
imgur.com/a/9OAUk
youtube.com/watch?v=CcwD1T7ixp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

24 hororous remain

how many of you actually got the perfect cat?

New thread post.

Which weapon should I main?

I'm doing LS at the moment but it isn't entirely *clicking*, MH4U I was CB and SA but fancy something new before defaulting back to those.

Gunlance

aerial SnS

Gunlance

imgur.com/a/5aTMP

HH

Good sluts~

any hr 1-3 turn rooms open?

MHG is the worst MH game with Tri
prove me wrong

I want to give Miss Cat a big, wet, adult kiss!

yep. the game is too short and the game itself is just an experiment.

I always laugh when i remember the Capcom members on Capcom Unity post some Ibukichi art from time to time.

Lagombi is a fun word to say. Go ahead, say it. Lagombi.

im still missing the affinity skills.

La-Gom-Bye

Aluminium is a fun word to say. Go ahead, say it. Aluminium.

Hey /mhg/, used to frequent here a lot in 4U.
Just wanted to ask, with the release impending, what's the etiquette these days? Used to play HH and sns, I can find out about the changes to them, but generally wondering about how the game is and stuff I should know.
thanks anons

NO

Kind of a bummer Raizex (Ass-to-los) SA is element phial, it looks so dang cool.

Sluts are always good.

Lagombi

>more content than 4U

Oh look, it's the way less trashed version of that pic. Wonder if the guy can still edit the imgur.

>what's the etiquette these days?
you suck I dont suck and me mlg hunter, shit on every weapon or style you are not using.

same old same old

I recently bought monster Hunter 4u, but now I see generations is releasing, but I have no money. Should I stick with 4u for now or sell it and try to scrap enough money together for generations? I wanna play online and fight cool monsters

Sounds accurate. Thread is already rife with threats to kick such and such weapon combo or armor set.

>tfw found the cat with AuS, AuL, Boomerang Pro, Crit Up S
>Doesnt even have big boomerang
hire or not?

You'll miss out on a damn good safety measure.

You can teach a cat one extra support ability and one skill or w/e they're called.

You could do both in both, it will be easier to find people on the same level as you in 4u by now.

Any sign of a pre-load for MHG on the e-shop?

Still no confirmation of midnight release afaik.

I will not need the N3DS to play generations, right?
Right, /mhg/?

I'm playing on small O3DS. Silky smooth 30FPS most of the time

Not as of for now.

What do you mean?
Really? That's good then.

It runs like ass on both ds's.

N3DS barely gets any advantages with MHGen. It's not like 4U which was actually designed with better textures and framerate in mind.

Pretty much.

yes, the N3DS sounds like a scam at this point since we are getting nx next year

He means the dig underground move, which restores health over time and lets you travel underground safely throughout the area. Which I think the attacking palico don't come with by default.

Bujabujabu memers are already kick on sight

Same with MHX save importers and adept bow bandwagon memers

Tripaxe, tripsword and triplance are also bannu

I'm thinking a hard one dino weapon and/or silver sol meme combo per room limit should be the standard, if you don't then the entire room will be wearing the same thing with the same weapon, force unoriginal faggots to think for themselves for a change and pick something else

As for etiquette before a kick, one verbal warning and then kick if they refuse or don't respond. If they rejoin and still refuse or shittalk, block.

This I feel is the minimum needed for an enjoyable, shitter free hunting experience.

It's on support cats but you can teach it to a fighter, from what I've heard.

Only can hope I gain the approval of a super extremely fucking cool hunter like you.

>memers
>he only learned about this set from youtube
>he couldn't piece together piss easy babby's first mixed set on his own

>no dbs/sns on that list

I kick shield bashing and spin2win faggots on sight. Fuck you faggots.

Then, what really are the ideal skills for a palico then?

What's wrong with Dual Blades?
My weaponfu never hurt anybody.

Except now that gaijinmemer featured it every low rank tryhard is going to be using it, and that means lots of low quality players using it and thinking they're hot shit when they are really just mindlessly copying their youtube idols

It's the same shit that happened to Baibai Kaiser

Come get your low rank shit done (HR1-3)

20-9938-7420-7056

Yes, and? It doesn't make the set itself bad.

That would be a problem if you're playing with randoms. But you're not playing with randoms are you?

We're one big happy family, aren't we /mhg/?

Yes it fucking did, they fucking spin from 20 feet behind me to get launched in the air when I thought I was safe to upswing EVERY TIME. On top of that, they fucking trip me everywhere. Don't forget when super armor glitches with lag like it does it trips GS's out of charges. Fuck DBs.

Any of the LR hh's worth it?

It's on the instant blacklist along with SnS, Switch Axe, Any ranged weapons, Long Sword, Either lances, Charge Blade, Meme Glaive and Hunting Horn.

All these rude blacklist memers make me sad.

Post qt lagombis

WHICH FLAGSHIP A BEST?
>Rathalos
>Kushala Daora
>Tigrex
>Nargacuga
>Lagiacrus
>Zinogre
>Brachydios
>Gore Magala
>Seregios
>Glavenus
>Astalos
>Gammoth
>Mizutsune

>starting Bow in MHGen has 10 more attack than the other weapons
>after an upgrade or two it's stuck at 10-20 damage attack than the other weapon types until Volcano is accessible
But why?

>GS
>CB
>HBG
>Bow
Tryhard shitter, kick on sight

>SA
>LS
>GL
Tripshitter, kick on sight

>Hammer
>HH
>Lance
>LBG
"""support""" weapon, kick on sight

>SnS
>DB
>IG
>Prowler
Memers, kick on sight

Brachy was the coolest

Gore

In reality, nearly all of them only play the game for a short time and you are not that likely to encounter someone who is serious. If you do it's like a blessing in disguise. I'm sure you'll realize you'd never want to play with as huge a faggot as that.

>Waaaaaaaaah people are trying to have fun
People like you are cancer. I hope your 3ds breaks

Gore > Zin > Bracy > Lagiacrus > Tigrex > Narga > don't care

What's wrong with the eyes?
It looks like the left one isn't even painted.
Heterochromia looks like shit most of the time.

Narga, Batcat is best.

Blacklisted.

whats everyone gonna play? im gonna play aerial longsword, this is my first monster hutner game btw

Help a nigga out with plesioth urgent in generations

id 03-2814-2908-4133

Slut.

Gore by a land slide.

>HH
I want to marry HH users

Is hammer fun and usefull on a 4 man party?

Just played with a random that actually stunned a deviljho three times and only goes face to face. If most of the people here play it like that then it's good.

By recently, I mean just the other day, I only have a couple hours in it

kys

It's a good thing I never intend to play with anyone here

Here, take an oppdated version. There might be some duplicates, some might be crap quality, but it's just fast drag'n'drop.
imgur.com/a/9OAUk

What's the version of your 3ds. You know, there's always /hbg/

Hey /mhg/, I have a question.

Is it realistic for me to play Monster Hunter without touching the single player? I tried to get real big into MH4U, but the big limiting factor for me was always that I felt like I had to appropriately progress through the single player at a concurrent pace when I massively preferred to just play the multiplayer, either with randoms or friends. Was that a stupid concern? Could I have just burned through all the Monster Hunter online ranks without worrying about progressing in the single player? I'm trying to remember if there were any limiting factors outside of the single player give you quests for gathering materials.

>Female has 10 more armour sets
I'm clearly missing something here.

Lagombi one still looks like shit. It could be imgur's fault, because it actually recompresses JPEGs, slowly causing reddit to turn the integrity of image quality across the internet to shit.

you're probably french if you 90% of the time you play multiplayer

Nah I tucked it up so I can't do that, damnit man generations looks so much better than 4u and the online won't be dead but I'd have to sell 4u and maybe some other game
Should I?

Girls are qt

>Hammer/GS babby

so bro tier :DDDDDDD

>Is it realistic for me to play Monster Hunter without touching the single player?
Sure, if you're a shitter.

Whats the reqard from yukumo village after beating tama?

I got dark piece from pokke and heros sword from kokoto, but i dont think I received anything from yukumo.

So will it be on the eshop at 12:01 then or what? Does anyone even know?

You dont need to be so eager about it. Just play mh4u for the time being, while saving up for mhgen. you could buy it within a month.

I got that part but what are those 10 female exclusive sets? Are they actual unique armours or did they fuck up and wrote 663 instead of 653 or vice versa.

Girls have extra cutesy shit like the guild girl outfits and whatnot.

youtube.com/watch?v=CcwD1T7ixp0

What is Unity?

LaGUNbi

Sounds like you should be playing 4U instead.

What weapon are you fags gonna use on release?

there are female-exclusive sets, mostly bunch of differently stylized dresses, shitty skill distribution, literally stuff like destroyer +2 gatherer +2 on each piece and 1-2 slots
its more for cute dressing up than real clownsuiting

love a black man from infinity to infinity

CB is the eternal weaponfu

When you finish a hunt with someone, you can slide your penis into their foreskin to get unity points.

Does Hammer exceed on something in comparison of other weapons? Im very naive in MH but apparently everu weapon now can stun the monsters. I really wanna try Hammer because I love Hammers weapons, but I dont wanna be the subpar member of my teams because my weapon is plain shit and get overshadowed by other shits. Also, which arts and styles should I try on a 4 man team?

Gunlance is my man. Time to learn heat management!