/pgg/ Pokemon Go General

Old thread here: >About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw
Fresh with updates!

>Information on spoofing for you cavedwellers
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g1O8NQVAo6k
youtu.be/u0G12EBW4KY
youtube.com/watch?v=lhI7LuwZEZg
youtube.com/watch?v=FP9udjzR970
youtu.be/9GOhUE-D9bg
e621.net/post/show/941791/
support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=319928
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for dead servers

>"And what happened to the days when Black People were too scared to leave the back of the bus, and women were too scared to leave the kitchen? I miss those days so much."

Holy fucking shit, it's real.

Holy crap Veeky Forums moves quickly, thread was already on page 2 by the time the auto-updater caught the last post....

nth for Team Rocket

youtube.com/watch?v=g1O8NQVAo6k

/thread

What a charming character.

Time to have some bots spin up every day for a few weeks

Is there any way to spoof compass on bluestacks?

I feel like I'm really missing out by not having lucky eggs up all the time. I keep evolving but I'm thinking how much exp I'm wasting without using eggs. Leveling is so slow.

>play game about going outside
>complain about people going outside to play it
I demand blood

It's like she's never seen or heard of how shitstorms brew, this is the dumbest shit.
Brb making a twitter

>Unresponsive state for more than half my capture attempts
This shit is fucking unacceptable. Did they even QA test this shit?

Tell me about it. I have missed out on literally half of my pokemon because when I catch them the game freezes and I am forced to restart. And just as a kick in the nuts they still have the nerve to take all the balls used.

Its always rares too

WHY THE FUCK ARE VAPOREONS SO OP
EVERY FUCKEN GYM IS FILLED WITH THIS FUCKERS

This game is unplayable in the evening.
Stops dont load and error, mon catching locks the game up, loading mons list takes several attempts.
Fuck the normies and their retarded gaymur hype.

Look at these fucking hipsters.

Question: can i only incubate 1 egg at a time or is my game just fucking me over?

1 egg at a time per incubator. The one you start with is infinite uses. The cash shop/levelup ones are 3 uses before they disappear.

you can get incubators from stops or buy them, you can use them all at once

you can incubate more eggs if you have multiple incubators.

> About to catch Abra
> use 14 pokeballs because it keeps escaping
> finally catch it
> game freezes
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the game's been out for a week now
>and the servers are still shite
feelsbadman

Blame Britbongs.

Someone yesterday mentioned there's a ton of Dratini out at Machado Lake. Anyone who where around it is best before I head out?
If it's actually out in the middle fuck that

>Britbongs
>Not Californiggers

So my friend caught a rare pokemon last night in some specific place. Does this mean that it will be there when I go there today? Or do the locations change?

Need a new verizon phone to play the game.

Samsung Galaxy L3 V
or
Kyocera Brigadier

>Not having a Gloom to counter

Go there tonight. Bring money.

The controls for this game are fucking ass.
>Tap a poke on the screen
>Zoom in on a pokestop on the ither side of the screen
>Balls go everywhere but straight
>Burn through 10 balls because they all go in wild directions
>Somehow manage to catch a guy with a completely missed ball
Fix this shit Niantic

So if I want to level up quickly, I should ignore catching any pokemon except Pidgeys for now unless they're rares/ones I haven't caught yet?

Turns out I actually caught it but do to the fake freezing it's CP went from 400 to 10

Fuck this game, I'm tired of all the bugs and shitty servers.

sorry to disappoint you m8, verizon's network doesn't work well with pokemon go. it hangs up on me all the time

source: I have an iphone

Money for lures?

Pidgeys and Wheedles and anything else you can find that's three-stage and plentiful.

>throw ball at pidgey
>literally brushes the fucker's hair feathers like it's stroking it's head
I swear my trainer is just trying to seduce the mons.

seriously, it's like we're all BETA testing the game

Is that shit on Reddit about low CP Pokemon becoming hard af to capture post level 20 true or are they all just gitguds?

1) your phone is shit
2) making the ball spin adds curve to it, take your parkinson's medication.

That reminds me. Why are Weedles SO MUCH MORE common than Caterpie? I see about 12 Weedle for every 1 Caterpie.

I need a new phone to play this game. Currently have a Galaxy s2 w/ Android 4.1.

im on verizon with an s7 edge and i dont really have any problems

No they suck.

Leveling gets you the chance of running into high CP low evolve forms which can be a bitch sometimes.

FUCKING ZUBATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same except I have a shitty droid RAZR

i never see either. Haven't encountered weedle yet.

>use berry on high cp pokemon
>next ball randomly flies to the right after a slight tap

I have a RAZR and I can play it.

I have the same issue myself, I've found enough Caterpies to evolve one of them, but that's basically all.

Post comfy pokemon hunting music.

youtu.be/u0G12EBW4KY

How did you get kitkat on it?

I have only found unofficial mods to do it. I am stuck at 4.1

youtube.com/watch?v=lhI7LuwZEZg

Will they ever update the radar? Right now it's almost impossible to track anything down with it.

Even though gold/silver was my favorite game, I don't feel like I'll like the second generation addition to Pokemon Go as much. Johto had a really different atmosphere compared to Kanto which is what made the game stand out to me.
Just finding new mons in the same area won't really do it for me. Regardless, this shit is the pinnacle of my childhood.

youtube.com/watch?v=FP9udjzR970

I spent 15 minutes tracking down a venemoth in my labyrinth of apartments.

I thought it was pretty fun and rewarding once I got it.

Wish I was listening to this when I was out there.

youtu.be/9GOhUE-D9bg

There was a jolteon in my neighborhood.
When I found it, it had ??? on it and I fed it a fuckin berry. THEN IT RAN AWAY AFTER 1 FUCKIN POKEBALL.
Will it come back?? Please I wan't it so bad

Is he fucking dense?

You know hitting with the ball INSIDE the moving circle is what nets you points? The smaller the circle, the higher the bonus up to 100 for "fantastic" or whatever.

Have you bought the $99 coin pack yet goi- I mean user.

just farm eevees

HOW DO I GET MORE CP

They're pretty rare, considering I'm only lvl 10

>have been sitting on have 1 pokeball left
>go to the toilet and check pokemon go, who knows there might be a pokemon at my house
>a fucking wigglytuff on nearby
>holy shit it's actually 0 steps
>level ??? + red/orange circle
>feed berry
>throw
>sweating
>catch
god damn it must be my lucky day or something
still too lazy to go outside and get new balls though, maybe tomorrow

level up more

Sometimes it's fun. I'd just like it for the game to point me in the general direction of the desired pokémon.

>blame the people using the official download and not the stupid fucking retards that can't wait and are clogging everyone else up

I do kind of want to buy some more bag space and lucky eggs

No. It's gone. I'm sorry for your loss user.
Pokemon seem to break out and run after the first jiggle under two circumstances from my experience. Firstly and most commonly, they've been despawned server-side and aren't up for capture anymore. Secondly, when you've been softbanned which also comes with the inability to use Pokestops.
Could also just be HORRENDOUS luck, but regardless you have my sympathies.

ive got loads in my dropbox if you want?

So i got 30 candy for hatching my cubone, sweet.

What's the average level the normalfags are at now?

Anyone got experience with multiboxing on Bluestacks?

When you say they've been despawned server side and aren't up for capture, do you mean it's because someone else already caught it? Cus when I went to catch it, there was a guy standing there saying "Hey, you know there's a Jolteon here? I just caught it"

i got a lvl 14 abra with a normal pokeball

First I was like

My guess is anywhere between 14-19.

8-12

I am 14 atm but I have been working a ton.

nope, multiple people can catch the same pokemon

Two people can catch the same pokemon(they'll have different CP/stats) but I read the pokemon will despawn sooner after someone caught it, so that's likely the case.

The salt never ends.

why does anyone care about her, shes an ugly inbred britbong.

But then I reddit styled this post xDD

since everyone can catch the same shit then does incense work as a moving lure? or do incense mons only appear for you

But then I was like

no incense is personal, the pokemon that spawn from it are only there for you

>no pokeballs left
>live out in the country
>nearest pokestop is 10 miles away
>I'm only level 5
Well I guess this game want meant for country folk... funny how a series based on exploring the wilderness relies so heavily on living in/being next to a heavily populated area.

e621.net/post/show/941791/

Tell me about it. All I see around here are Eeveelutions and Arcanines. What was Niantic thinking when they made Eevee evolve with a measly 25 candy?

>last week when game released
>be in the middle of nowhere in vacations
>still tons of pokestops here and there

I seriously don't get it.

Send it some request for pokestops.

If there are any landmarks near you use those.

support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=319928

same, except they put stops at all my near bye churches.

So there are like 7 stops I can get to with just a bit of driving.

Is it typical that I have to constantly restart this app? Sometimes a pokeball just lays on the ground and I have to reboot to see if I've caught the pokemon or it ran away. Sometimes I'll click a pokemon on the map and the app just does nothing until I reboot. Sometimes No matter where I go the list of nearby pokemon doesn't update and I have to reboot the app.

Am I doing something wrong or is this typical? Nexus 6P, T-Mobile.

How the fuck do people have golems already? Trading isn't even implemented yet so you can't evolve the graveller.

It's released in the UK, you dense cunt.

funny how you fucking faggots expect a microtransaction phone app to work like a fucking console game

Don't bother
>"Thanks for your interest in adding PokéStops and Gyms to Pokémon GO," the message states. "While we're not currently accepting new submissions, we'll keep your city in mind in the future."

how did you do it senpai?

Who /refunder/ here

App is shit and needs some serious work.

It's not just you.

How to prevent gps spoofing from jumping back to the previous location for .5 seconds before moving to new location?

Think I picked up a warm softbun because of it.

Why do Pokemon just seem to disappear from the tracker at random? I had an Onix that was 2 steps away only for it to vanish.

>be German
>there's the first ever "let's all meet up and play GO together" event in the city center happening tomorrow at 8pm

>8pm
>primetime for servers to be absolutely dead as fuck and the game to be unplayable

Retards