/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3088

Excited Emi Edition!

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat) :pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin:http: //pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin:pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ:pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie:shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw:skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines:ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas:mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes:mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite:newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink:writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nth for a happy Hana!

nth for fistanon's cute bumbum.

Nth for shame

>#3088
>88

Bust out those Nazi Katawas

Only The Master was a genius cult leader though, Ceasar was the dying leader of a failing state and Richardson was the president.

If anything that just proves my point, if all of these major leaders couldn't get 10 charisma how could a blind Japanese schoolgirl reach the absolute peak of charisma while also only being slightly off being a supergenius?

>I think you're taking an abstract concept too far, this is a game where reading a programming magazine will make you a better scientist.
Whats the point in even having the discussion if you're going to spout off about how a separate gameplay mechanic is a gamey mechanic. I could say they all have 10 in everything as they all picked up Almost perfect and then grabbed the bobbleheads/implants. The original question was about how they would fit on the actual scale, not how would they minmax their stats

I love you...

>Ceasar was the dying leader of a failing state
Feels bad man.

NCR ALWAYS WIN

I love you too!

I'm beginning to think re-opening New Vegas was a bad idea...

Its never a bad idea to replay it, what mods you running?

Early for Misha!

Nothing against the game, just regret bringing it up here.

>mods
The usual, nothing too crazy.
enb, PN, some extra perks, Willow
I'd like to say TTW as well but the entire reason I stopped playing over a year ago was the headaches it was giving me.

I guess this was an example of average perception :^)

Hence

>Willow
Tut!
Sounds like a decent selection of mods though.

Bringing up Fallout will always make things like this happen, just like how I'm not going to bring up the fact that I am currently playing Skyrim and enjoying it very much.

912 to go

Good morning guys. Don't forget to keep a progressive and positive mindset.
>tfw wanted to address the anons posting about being depressed and such more often lately but can't form the words
Maybe I'll wake up a bit.
So, how are you guys doin'?

>are there any other vns/animes/mangas/weebshit where there are disabled girls
If you're here I got a suggestion, it's a bit odd though.

Hey there no need to be so rude about it.

>will always make things like this happen
I guess you can't quite tear the v out of Veeky Forums.
I hope you're having fun.

Please post pictures of anons

Why exactly?

>I hope you're having fun.
I really am, I've never actually succesfully managed to get into Skyrim for more than a few hours before (I liked the earlier Elder Scrolls though) but my cousin pestered me into trying it again(quite modded) and sticking with it and I'm having a blast.

G'morning, dood.
I'm doing good. You?

Not them but I'll hear suggestions regardless.

So i just finished KS for the first time. aside from some scenes and a couple of neutral/bad endings. I went H-S-L-E then Rin if anyones wondering

And i gotta say every ending is kinda bittersweet and makes me think that the relationships wont last too long or feel kinda bad the other people wont have their issues resolved.

Listening to the menu music after each and every ending just kinda left me a with a feeling of "What Now?" in any case good game.

every girl has her merits

subscribe to my blog.

>makes me think that the relationships wont last too long
I think some of the good end relationships will last (Emi, Lilly), some won't (Shizune, Rin) and some are unsure (Hanako), thats just my opinion though

>What Now?
Get the Enigmatic Box so you can listen to Wiosna whenever you want.

I'd keep Misha warm on cold winter nights.

I want to know what /ksg/ looks like

Is that you?

>I can't read the filename

You aren't getting my picture what if people recognise me
I can't have people knowing I browse a cripple forum

I'm very hesitant to do so.

Every good end ends on a hopeful note, there's no real reason to think the relationships would fail unless you're a pessimist.

I can't post me but I can post my now dead Guinea pig

>I guess you can't quite tear the v out of Veeky Forums.
It definitely feels that way, even over all the years. It'd be nice to unite in a game again though.

>every ending is kinda bittersweet and makes me think that the relationships wont last too long
It does seem like a common theme. It bothers some people, the argument usually presented is that this is high school and some level of awkwardness/incompleteness/uncertainty in the relationships is to be expected. Regardless, I do agree with the notion that some stories seem cut short and could've used even a few more scenes.
> So i just finished KS for the first time. aside from some scenes and a couple of neutral/bad endings. I went H-S-L-E then Rin if anyones wondering

And i gotta say every ending is kinda bittersweet and makes me think that the relationships wont last too long or feel kinda bad the other people wont have their issues resolved.
>Listening to the menu music after each and every ending just kinda left me a with a feeling of "What Now?" in any case good game.
Once again, find comfort that you're not alone here, pic somewhat related, there's a variant of it with Wiosna on the screen. And you even got cases where people just happen to have the OST on their media device and it randomly plays to Wiosna one day months later while they're driving in their car, there's rough.
>spoiler
A billion percent this. I got a favorite girl but I value each of them a whole lot, they all taught me some very unique and important lessons. That being said, who do you think is your most favorite girl?

Well, I don't know if it's a good idea to post too many. Maybe we'll have another snapchat meet-up sometime.
As for that one, no, it's the earliest user pic I got though, wonder where he's at now.

>unless you're a pessimist.
Or a guy in his late teens with a heart that spells the end

D'aww...

I find Wiosna kinda depressing desu. But so is Ashes of Dreams from the NieR OST and i listen to that all the time so i can't judge.

I can't really argue with that line of reasoning.

I dunno man, KS as a whole runs with the theme of coming to terms with things ending, enjoying what came before and moving beyond them. at least that's what i garnered from it

>favorite girl

Rin and Hanako seemed a little bit more grounded, i'm a little bit more favorable towards the former but i think that's because the writing made a good effort to make me feel as confused as MC when going through Rins arc.

I know it's not a very clear answer but it's the best i got. i was more invested in Rin and Hanako and that's about it.

Emi was a good character but her route was really predictable.

Can't argue as in you agree or can't argue as in I didn't put enough detail in?

are the hotpockets trying to censor the fact of hanako's route being bad
i've heard of desperate but give me a break

>now dead Guinea pig
>Image conveniently takes place next to a microwave
user....

>Rin
>Grounded

I just caught an Eevee in my bathroom.

So would I lad, Mish is great for warm cuddles

>Rin and Hanako seemed a little bit more grounded, i'm a little bit more favorable towards the former but i think that's because the writing made a good effort to make me feel as confused as MC when going through Rins arc.
Pretty much exactly me. That is good to know.
>Emi was a good character but her route was really predictable.
Maybe a bit, had some curveballs near the ending though, made me a little nervous of things.

Whatever you do, don't let it evolve into vaporeon.

Don't worry, she died of old age at around 10 or 11 which is pretty old for a guinea pig. The photo was taken for a joke about her being for tea though.

Pol-dood!
You're alive!
How's the party going?

Absolutely deplorable.

KS is also about living life to the fullest and pursuing what you want in spite of whats imposed upon you. I saw it as more hopeful than you did but to each their own.

How impolite! I didn't actually stick her in the oven and have her for tea and she got some lettuce out of sitting in the tupperware dish!

yes.

Grounded for an autistic person.

I was hoping Emis father was in a coma instead of dead. She kinda reminded me of myself in a few lines, not sure if i liked that though.

You're not wrong, i did notice a very obvious "lust for life" motif running through the endings.

>yes

Love feels amazing

>She kinda reminded me of myself in a few lines
Not with her, but I felt that at various points, too. Or if not that, something they said that hit close to home and/or felt like something I needed to know.
>i did notice a very obvious "lust for life" motif running through the endings.
That's a good way to put it, I never noticed any theme like that. Pic might be relevant, though.

I want to share it with someone special.

Everyone has a special one!

Do you have anyone you think is special?

Some have more than others.

No, I'm too hung up on the ones I thought were special.

Even Malcom?

no no no thats not how its done

Yes its true but do not worry.

PERFECTION

Cute!

What does frotting feel like?

Literally who?

Wanna find out?

Perfectly cute!

w-what's frotting?

Do you think she's a flirt?

She'd be just the right kind of flirt!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frot

:3

>You will never corrupt user's purity
It hurts

>tfw no hanako to go around the city and play pokemon go with

Hello my dear kiwi!

Another participant arrived today, we had some habaneros, some pizza, some drinks, played a lot of 'mount your friends', a lot of gwent with real cards and now we are playing another odd card game. We wanted to go to a padbar - it's a 'gamer bar', but it's raining as fuck and we are still habanero-burned.

H-HEY, THAT SEEMS fun_

Nice! Didnt had that cropped one before!

Do you think she'd lean on you for support if she was tired?

>habaneros
Whatever that is.
>mount your friends
Yet you always turned down my homolusting...
>another odd card game
I am intrigued.
>padbar
Something tells me you don't mean an arcade nor a billiards room.

I'm sure she'd do it in a cute way where she wouldn't want to feel like a burden while doing so but you'd still feel her.

Do you think she'd kiss you or wait for you to make a move?

Not him but if I were to guess, Saki isn't the kind of girl to waste diamonds waiting for someone else to do it.

She wouldn't rush into it but if the time was right I think she'd go for it.

>Whatever that is
Do you not know what a habanero is?

Sometimes I think this general would go a lot smoother if people used a search engine.

You guys still make these threads? But why...? What is there left to discuss? And where are all the tripfags?

She doesn't want to be seen as that kind of girl!

Do you think she'd be a good kisser?

We don't have many left.

thank doc

I know it definitely isn't a hanabro which I was confusing it with for a few seconds.

Danke, Doktor

>that kind of girl!
What kind of girl? The kind with not a lot of time to spare?

Heh, the doc meme is still here, I remember it. I actually used to be a tripfag here, can you guys guess who I was/am?

Is user a good kisser?

2013?

2013 is still here, unfortunately.

Nope, did (s)he really stop coming here? I guess with the steam group and everything this place got forgotten

FluffandCrunch?

I have a few theories. none of which are important.

he still posts daily with his oversized hands

Nope, I wasn't here as long as Fluff, I think it was only around 6-9 months before my interests fizzled out

Why not? Shoot, I'm interested if anyone can guess it

>Whatever that is
Extremely spicy peppers

>spoiler
Check it on steam, loads of fun actually. I will... Well now you made it awkward

>arcade nor a billiards room
No, there are TVs and game consoles and such, as well as, of course, alcohol

Biggus?

Wanna find out?

hot

I don't know who that is, I was here in late 2013 and early 2014 if my memory serves me

Kenji?

I'm sure she would be, she'd be nervous at first but quickly let it become passionate.

I don't think Biggus is ever going to return after the bridge incident

Nope, and did that guy really leave? To me he always seemed like the one who was most likely to stay forever(no offense), unless you are talking about Kenjibro, in which case, no I'm not him either