/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Summary from the latest Live Letter:
pastebin.com/x3petsBx

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>3.35 July 19th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e5e5cea1b9a706a22733af0dd3d790ab6bce41e1

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/14407445/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/linkshell/25614222880740371/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/freecompany/9236179148295167668/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

xth for post cats

Does anyone here like miqote...

hello

Drama stirrer

Only ones who dont suck at the game

Fake ass niggas.

why aren't you posting highlanders???? especially ones that look upset/retarded!!

WHO is this cutie

this isnt funny anymore

I am!

>responding to bait
not surprised that you're retarded

Early for you're all wonderful people, and I love every one of you! Hope you all have as great a day as I am!

If you can name me
post the server im on
and get a screenshot with me and yourself in it
i'll give you 200k gil

>tfw you cum in the drawfag after just three batches

damn foiled once more...

xth for sneering

You too cute lalaboy

epic friendly facade my friend

xth for almond milk satan

If it's so boring and uninteresting then why did you screencap it?

found them
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/14407445/

Are you telling me I won't have a set of three, mistress?

Oh...

Meant for

Xth for I will never be able to choose

Highly doubt that the post was made by the drawfriend from the filename.

Why the hell do I still read these goddamn threads?

Because deep down you believe they will get better but cannot face the truth that they never will.

t. Someone who feels the same

Only ones who suck lots of dick

Stockholm's syndrome.

Because you will be the one to tell me what to main

out of bounds

Oh...!

Main DRG.

I met this really beautiful young man... With brown hair...
Before he showed up I felt like I was living underwater. No matter how many friends I made, even before I left DRAKN, it was as if I was in a dream...
After that everything was a lot more real. I didn't feel like I was all alone anymore...

WHM
Now may I go?

>Awena prepares for the only task he's good at outside of a meat market

Late for futa and traps are gay

Also great.

Is it okay to die now? I haven't had more than two hours of sleep a night in about 5 days.

I only have one to post, and people get upset when I do because I only have a few pictures of her because I don't have an active subscription.

not all of them are, some are hetero or not even interested in sex

Who are these asexual futas?

Why do you still post on the general for a game you don't play?

>Because deep down you believe they will get better
>Veeky Forums
You're both autists. Ask/answer questions and look at screenshots.

You missed the point
Traps are great
Why are you asking when you know the answer?

Why are you sleeping so little?

>can'targuewiththat.jpg

I really don't know the answer. Please inform me.

Sounds to me like you just need a good RP partner. In game name?

Fine. Be free my child.

To collect your (you)

Filter me

Whatever you say, Abe.

ook ook

What do you gain from that? Wouldn't you be better off spending your time doing something else?
Do you really care that much about getting attention from people you don't know?

If I resubscribe, will someone roleplay with me or just hang out and chat?

elk's at it again

I just hit 58 paladin but I'm still using level 50 ilevel 115 gear, should I upgrade pieces now or can I wait until 60 to do it? I'm right at the point in the HW story where I fight Ravana.

>You got me pegged.jpg

I want to cume in the kume

The reasons themselves are probably stupid, but I've been laying down, and either tossing and turning until I say fuck it and hope I pass out for a bit before work or falling asleep only to wake up shortly after and give up on trying to sleep rather than cratering for an entire day. Weekend soon hype ;w;

Skele Tan. You should be aware that when I do, I explicitly will only roleplay as Skullomania's imouto who dreams of being a super hero, and will go to great lengths to make it lore friendly in any game. I know that only reinforces the fact that I'm a pathetic piece of trash meme, but it's the life I've chosen.

who gives a shit about the other people

Tfw no femboy bf

What do you gain from asking the same question nearly every thread? Do you really care that much about what I do with my time? Wouldn't you be better off spending your time doing something else?

You want to wear Ilv.130 gear
You can get by on ravana as an off tank though

falseflag

hello

Odd how you're always around when people shit talk awena, isnt it?

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/linkshell/25614222880740371/

What happened?

I'm kind of poor and eyeing that ilevel 150 gear at 60 though, are the final 2 levels a long enough grind that I'd get my money's worth upgrading to the ilevel 130 gear? Would just upgrading like my chest and weapon maybe be good enough?

I am ALWAYS HERE :////

Do you have a lot of stress in your personal or professional life? That can easily impact your sleep. Also try not to go to bed directly from having sat in front of a monitor for a long time, your brain needs to adjust after the glare of the screen.

He mysteriously appeared when people shit talked Liora too, and he destroyed Sleepy LS.

>Sleepy LS
you mean Lonely LS, the actual original name

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/freecompany/9236179148295167668/

That's not an answer, that is a picture of a cat.

you forgot about zr, pure, and demo

>you and Elk's nuts will never slap together while reaming his thick ass

Surely it's mere coincidence that Elk is around when the shit talk about Awena starts. The anonymous poster with the knowledge of Awena's job which only those close to Awena would know about. Elk has never leaked anything or betrayed others in the past.

Mere coincidence.

>Elliot
Dropped.

>na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/freecompany/9236179148295167668/
It was dead before they decided to get rid of it.

I don't get it

>fatshua selling the fc and pocketing all the profit for herself when buying house and furniture was a group effort
lmao never play with 4channers

why would he do that tho
they are friends

That's my best assumption, I've had a few things lately that I can't shake but since they either don't directly involve me, or are situations where the outcome will be apparent in time, I get all flip turned upside down when I can't get it out of my head despite knowing it's no good to fuss over it too much and won't help matters. It's a vicious cycle and my being aware of how stupid it is doesn't help.

And yes, that's great advice. I do app development and maintenance for a living from home and then play goddamn video games into the night, so I always make sure to go for a jog in the morning, right after I clock out and before I lay down. A monitor or active stimuli definitely doesn't help, and that's probably why I stay awake after I give up on trying to fall asleep. Sorry for once for being so grossly off topic, I appreciate your input.

>AM
>Elliot
"Ultrash" isn't actually ultrash.

What a shit and generic looking midlander. Why did you even bother rolling one?

How is this a surprise? Fatshua also befriended and ERP'd with Ninii to get a cut of his jewpile when he quit. She took millions.

Any eu players, im gonna do a server transfer. Which is best: Odin, Cerberus or Ragnarok

self insert

The boogeyman has gone missing.

How about I insert