Artbook scans: mega.nz/#!CN4HCYxS!ysBUl56dooRevfriIm2eU5-X2YkYin6vmY3DQpnWkVw

Touken Ranbu GFC Anthology full volume:
mega.nz/#!6FcjRRwZ!-Xkr2CNSI0nSgbTEpk3mmpu4FHt6N-0rlSaXLmlrYtU

>new games out
>announcements out the butt for english
>plenty of jp countdowns to watch out for
>general is more dead than ever
is this the end?

Well we never really play new things together. It's usually just one person leaving their impressions and other people commenting on it. And it's not for everything.

pa-rade.jp/rn9/
Lewd

The guy in orange looks fucked up

What baffles me is how the MC is just suddenly staying at some dead girl's apartment. Doesn't she have a home?

Or a job. Or any kind of social life. It's just strange.

Maybe the game is actually an elaborate mockery of gamers with lives.

* I mean no lives

Why are we such a sad general.
;_;

What's the deal with Mashou Megane? Is she a sub in all routes? That's how it looks from the CGs on the site.

There's at two sex scenes with her wearing the glasses in the demo she still seemed sub in those, just a little more happy about getting fucked

Thanks, you just saved me a lot of time.

The sex scenes in the demo were really short, like 10 lines. Maybe the full version will have some with her as sub. I feel like there was at least one CG in a magazine hinting at that.

*with her as dom

Well, she did get abducted in the Bad End.

Could you mail me the method please? [email protected]

>there are actual Marginal cosplays being sold and SOMEONE out there has probably bought one

???

>New games on an unhacked handheld
>New games that are probably not worth playing anyway
>Thread with low user count who probably have other games to play and more important things to do than shitpost in a dead thread

This is the answer I was waiting for, thank you /blog/

Vita killed /blog/

We have small bursts of activity whenever someone decides to share what they're playing.

The problem is just encouraging people to actually do that. Some user proved we have a lot of lurkers with their downloads.

If you want activity, just talk about what you're playing or what you're curious about. Maybe someone else is playing the same thing as you or has played it and knows the answer.

These threads have also commonly lasted a week.

Bump

Check your mail.

How?

It hasn't been hacked so less pirates I guess.

Who is /blog/'s favourite seiyuu?
Mine is Nakamura Yuuichi and I sometimes end up buying games blindly just because he voices a character.

Not really a seiyuufag so I don't really bother looking them up much, but I know I like Junichi Suwabe.

He's not a favorite per se, but I've consistently liked Yoshino

The Vita existing didn't suddenly erase 20-30 years of previous games

Inoue Kazuhiko and Takeuchi Ryouta.
I love deeper voiced guys.

More like 10-15 years.

The first otome game was made 22 years ago

Much appreciated, user.

I like Hino Satoshi's voice a lot. It's a shame he doesn't do much nowadays.

Whose bad end?

My current favorites are Fukushima Jun, Iguchi Yuuichi, Suzuki Yuto and Nakazawa Masamoto (yes, I know he's in everything nowadays but I still like him).

Hosoyan. Massu is steadily gaining points in the rankings, but Yocchin is still my number 2.

The one in the prologue. Just keep pretending not to see a key lock on the door.

I don't really have a favorite, but I like Shimono's voice acting. Just listening to one of his genki roles lifts my spirits.

I need these brooches.
utapri.com/shiningstore/special/

Damn euphemisms, why can 蕾 mean two completely different things when it comes to ero stuff.

You have great taste. I like him a lot too, but Sakurai is a close second.

Got a 1000yen off coupon from DLSite, any recommendations for otome CDs? Open to pretty much every genre.
I already have the Kaede-kun and Otouto no Kimochi ones, though, so they're out.

Any bets on what setting this'll be in?

>Accidentally read the post as "any belts"

Can't help it, the roses and harlequin print definitely look Amnesia-like

The silhouettes make me think mafia/crime, but the background makes me think fairy tails.

Fantasy setting. The rose thorns make me think of the Sleeping Beauty.

>10

>those spikes
Edgetopia.

Our Chinese friends haven't explored enough to find the finished image by now?
I'm curious to see if pony tail's fuzzy scarf isn't some sort of animal.

>10

Any recent news about fan translations?

Yeah, learn Japanese

>I don't know what you mean but sounds like a compliment haha
pretty accurate summary of his character, honestly

December 2nd release date for Omega Vampire

The reactions to this are going to be more entertaining than the game itself.

>inb4 it actually somehow ends up good

So, is the woman in Mystic Messenger a dyke or not? She's only talking about that Zen dude, so I suspect they might pull an Ozmafia?

And how would that happen?

Pants on head retarded fetish aside, if the story is coherent and it has likeable characters, it would end up not being as bad as it looks.

Though it doesn't look like it's going to go beyond cashing in on omegaverse.

Decided to give Mystic Messenger a try since a few anons are talking about it, but for some reason I can't unlock the third day. I'm stuck in Day 2 with most of its chats gone. Do I have to participate in a certain amount of conversations or is it just another one of its many bugs?

I'm learning.

Anyway, just checked and found out most of them went on hiatus after finishing over 99% translation. Shouldn't be surprised about that.

New days should unlock after midnight in your time zone. At least they do for me.

Day 3 was supposed to unlock at midnight, but instead I'm stuck in a timeloop and am repeating Day 2. Can't even reply in the chats that I've previously missed out.

>dyke or not?
People are saying no. Just extreme friendship, I think.

Do they really get that far or BS their way through and out?

Nope. In the scans I've seen of the VIP package, in her sections asking about her ideal type, how she would react if she was in a love triangle, she always talks about men.

>10

>10

>one of its many bugs
Is it normal for a new app to have so many problems? Feels like they released it before they've tested it properly.

>normal
No, but it might have to do with the fact that Cheritz made their own engine. Most mobage you see probably use the engine created by Arithmetic, which is why you might notice the same backgrounds in games created by different companies.

Another problem is that the game relies on a connection to Cheritz's servers, which in the past has been just shitty. So shitty that they switched everything to Steam.

>10

>10

10 again

Time for stupid misunderstandings in sensai's route.
Made more annoying because to the player it's obvious what's really going on if you looked at the official site and noticed he has a little brother.

Hope it's better from here.

You don't even have to know that he has a little brother to realize that the misunderstanding is super stupid.
But the rest of the route is pretty sweet, so whatever. Except the lack of romance.

Is there anyone here who's decided to play Hanakisou? Any thoughts on it?

It's shit

Care to elaborate?

B-Project tries to sound and be like Utapri but it only makes me miss a fun season of Utapri, like S2.

Mobage news when, I don't want to replay Repeat.

>wanting to play mobage

I never spent a single money with gacha, so it's not like I'll lose anything.

I'd rather another rhythm game than a new otome game that has 50% chance of being shit. And this time I don't have to spend money on it like with MUSIC.

If it's like island, get ready to wait two years before they finally manage to put the mobage together.

Mobage killed /blog/

Mostly non-nip speakers, but people only play mobage because they can't speak japanese anyway.

UtaPri anime is shit, same as B-Project anime is shit.
And I like idols.

Though UtaPri definitely has the better songs.