/vn/ - Quality discussion edition

Visual Novel General #1136

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT

>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:

1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Visual Novel Translation Status
warosu.org/jp/?task=search2&search_tripcode=!!UcDDlzwANFs&search_op=op

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous threads:
pastebin.com/zeiYgLrs/

This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/464490/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for EOPs are idiots

I LOVE JOPS!!!!

>tfw your image is the OP post

where did all the super angry eops from a few months ago go that would go into a frenzy if there was even one japanese character in the thread?

REMINDER TO STUDY GRAMMAR AND KANJI IN THE SIDE.
Japanese might be 難しい and it might take years to finally be able to read kamige but we needn't hurry. Take it nice and slow and when Steam is gone, SP is bankrupt and fantranslations are no more, we will have Kanjis mastered already

Finished Tae Kim, did reps and started reading with JParser.
Not a JOP yet but my anger has dissipated now that I'm diverting my energies to eroge.

Any VNs where I can fuck fat chicks?

>kanji
>not vocab study
shake my head

what you reading senpai

Parfait.

It was and some salty jops doing that, mainly.
Basically they were trolling themself.

Why does this cocktease nun not have a route? It hurts

>Basically they were trolling themself.

Sounds like the usual /vn/ to me.

>cocktease
You said it yourself

So she teases the protag and has a cock?

Older women are so much better than high schoolers. Chizuru > all other grisaias

>Kamige
This is what people were saying about Ayakashibito and shit but turned out to be Kusoge after all.

This.

Thanks for fixing the OP.

Ayakashibito is good though.

>Having shit taste
Best grisaia coming through

Everyone knows Higashide is a hack

Kamige is a thing. Since I'm still a pleb who hasn't mastered the Kanjis, all I can say is that Grisaia is virtually one of them. I'm sure SubaHibi will be a kamige too

Yeah, no one's going to respect it anyway and I don't really care but I think it's better the OP properly reflects the board rules whether they're followed or not.

Well actually second best, but >liking girls with one hand

I'm in love with her voice 2bh, her VA is literally the only reason why I like Kokoro from MajiKoi.

lol dude i was just kidding fuck you take yourself too seriously

Michiru is up there but I need more of Chizuru! Fucking Dovac can't do shit right though so we wait

Agreed, JOPs be damned.

I'm a serious man.
I just think if we were more orderly the shitpost to post ratio would be higher.

Nice try, fag.

Seriously fuck Dovac, I was so glad when I found out that they finally released meikyuu only to find out that they 18+ release still isn`t finished

dovac is too busy crying over aroduc bullying him to care about that

>barely any hype for Grisaia fandisc

He should bully him more so that dovac finally kilss himself

Yeah, because we will get it never thanks to >dovac

>dovac
FW will publish it, not Sekai.

>barely any hype for me finally losing my virginity

Older women being better than high schoolers is true, but couldn't you have picked someone that people don't mistake for a middle schooler when she isn't wearing a suit and a more serious hair style?

how did you lose your virginity?

JB is best grisaia.

I actually needed to change my trousers after hearing that

THE HYPE IS FUCKING REAL

>hype for FrontJew

I fucked a woman.
We were both a little drunk.
It was very awkward but now I'm finally a man.

How do the jewel stones in Yu-No work? I'm very confused on the entire matter of time travel and such. I think that I've actually missed quite a few, as well as opportunities to make use of the jewels at 'route splits'.

Man, this game's good but the mechanics are so confusing.

Congrats user.

There we go, now we can agree 100%.

nice breh

I like Makina.

Nobody knows. Find a walkthrough and follow it blindly.

At least I don`t remember her speaking german there.

I always cringe inside when they do that

>tfw I can't really play most vns anymore because I grow jealous at the relationships the main character has
One day I'll lose mine and gain friends
One day Fucking women reee, kill yourself you normienigger piece of SHIT

Enjoy life to the fullest for all of us socially awkward peeps. And kiss their feet and cum inside them if at all possible whenever you remember I'm cheering for you from /vn/

There was nothing wrong with Leisure though.

>Having no friends
Now that is sad

Want me to be your friend user?

if you guys want to know what losing your virginity feels like, just get an onahole they feel more or less the same

I'll still be assburgers and people will look at me weird when they make the mistake of asking me about myself but at least I'll know inside that I'm a man.

>barely any hype for 2236 A.D.

>and people will look at me weird when they make the mistake of asking me about myself

Why would they look at you weird
Just tell them you like to jerk off to anime girls

I'll stay a virgin for the rest of my life and master the arcane. One day I will open the portal to 2D for /vn/. Just wait friends.

Arguably onaholes feel even better with proper lube primarily because you can control the grip and speed fairly easily with your own hand.

Don`t listen to him, that will just make you look like a weak beta in front of them

Show them a cg from your favorite nukige and start fapping away, so they will know that you are a true alpha

How can you not know how to woo girls if you're an avid moege player?

this, all you need to do is act clueless and be a total autistic beta and you will be swimming in pussy

How do I become an internet celebrity and gain moogys affection?

So /vn/, how many 2d girls have you fucked in your Chinese powerpoints? 176 here.

Well I got Veeky Forums and drunk and pretended to listen to her and she tacked onto me like fucking wallpaper.
I don't think I belong here anymore because I'm no longer an exclusive-anime-pussy-slayer.

- Spend 2-4 years learning Japanese and getting good enough to read VNs quickly and not spend most of your time talking about how hard the Japanese is.
- Write intelligent, insightful reviews of games moogy likes.
- Spend hundreds of hours TLing kamige well.

Basically just do everything that Moogy cannot while he vicariously lives through your own experiences and ends up partially self attributing your own accomplishments to himself.

Oh, and don't forget to regularly piss yourself. That's moogycore.

The fact that you bragged about it here begs to differ desu.

STOP FUCKING POSTING

Woah, calm down user. He's just trying to bring some attention to an underappreciated title.

>6.7
Looks like a kusoge. Do not want

Hadler liked it.

>barely any support for Wheel Country

FIY. Moogy and Hadler basically have the taste except that Hadler played way more, right? It's very apparent if you folow their conversations on discord. So you could also reformulate that post to "Moogy liked it". Let that sink in.

Who?

Should i re-read Muv-Luv? I hear the new translation is way better than ixwreck's

If you liked it then sure. I wouldn't be able to sit through it again desu.

I am hype but Frontwing is disappoint. It seems TLWiki will be my joint

store.steampowered.com/app/464490/

Well moogy has good taste so there's no problem there.

Steam.

Do it, I'm having a blast here.

Moogy tries to copy everything hadler does pretty much, he even changes his opinions around.

Example: Moogy loved Ryukishi and was his favorite writer. He saw Hadler say he thinks he's shit, now he is of the same opinion magically.

Is there any reason to buy vns on steam?

Not really

Sometimes that's the only option. See Frontwing.

to show your steam friends how much of a weeb lord you are

Sekai did nothing wrong

t. Sekai

Haha you're right Sekai is the best!

Sekai Project is the best Visual Novel company isn't it? I always support them by not pirating and I suggest that you Anons should do the same ;) Here's a sad frog meemee for your time friend

Yes haha only poor people pirate visual novels, poor people #rekt

Visual Novels like Euphoria are so misogynistic vulgar. As expected from Mangagamer. That's why I only support Sekai Project

This. Right on bruh! #istandwithher

Sekai project supports slavery with Nekopara.