/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #380

"Sparking the love" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay to rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/10646187
strawpoll.me/10681287
strawpoll.me/10684655
strawpoll.me/10722128
strawpoll.me/10725554
strawpoll.me/10740500
strawpoll.me/10744398

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
strawpoll.me/10744398
pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=192
youtube.com/watch?v=UKroJM5d00A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be watchful, stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.

What did she mean by this?

Walk blindly, doubt everything you stand for, run away, give up. Let all that you do be done in fear.

>not giving the general a witty name

>pokemon in my /lesg/

Wow really makes you think

Get with the times grandpa
>>/kspg/

Gotta cute em all

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Would you sacrifice Kate if it meant saving the town and Chloe?

>Life is Strawpolls
>Lesbians in Ships
strawpoll.me/10744398

Yes 57%
Fuck all of you

*narrows eyes*

>strawpoll.me/10744398

>Max sacrifices Kate
>first she killed Alice's lover Lisa (because that fucking stupid bitch overwatered her) ,she was also almost killing Alice (because that fucking stupid bitch forgot to feed her) then... then she killed her K-Kate (because that fucking stupid bitch was thinking that she's gonna fix everything)
>Alice's had enough. she decided to take her revenge. she's also got a plan.
>...
>while Spanish Sahara was playing on the background, Alice, busts of the K-Kate's funeral and bites everybody as much as possible
>two days later, with the help of her the storm summoner friend; Alice throws Max and then everybody into the fucking storm
>tfw Rachel's revenge was actually Alice's Revenge all along.

Why would you ask this? Choices like these should not exist.

Yes, I would. Chloe Must Live.

fuck off michel, stop engineering terrible scenarios like this

You know it's the right thing to do.

I now hate you all for sacrificing Kate

>there are people who want to sacrifice Kate
We really don't need more infighting Michel

It's not the same as sacrificing Chloe.

Nigga what, Kate is as important as Chloe.

Kate is *more important than Chloe.

Kate"friends" showing their true faces.

>some cuck falseflagging so we aren't comfy

I'm sorry but no she is not.

Okay, what are your arguments then?

So, who all dies if you save Chloe? Does David die?

No one dies. Tragedies are a meme.

Reminder to ignore the falseflagging cuck trying to divide us.

There is no discussion to make on the shitty theoretical sacrifice baitcuck

That isn't Daniel's shirt

Indeed it isn't baitcuck, that's a compilation of the concept arts.

>Alyssa's face
Holy shit.

>baitcuck
There you go using that word again. Why are you such a faggot?

>Stella's new jersey
It's used. binch.

>there you go
There's more than one of us using it baitcuck. Why didn't your dad show you enough love?

Wow, that's all you have to say to defend Chloe? Did you even play the game or are you one of those guys that want look cool by following the BAE trend.

So you are THE baytcuck? Good thing you can admit it, now only thing left for you to do is to go back to redit or wherever you came from.

a quick sketch of these girlfriends

This time last year /lesg/ was flipping out because DONTNOD took the weekend off for Bastille Day whilst we were waiting for an episode 4 release date.
RIP people in Nice

The constant image spams just to push the thread to the image limit were childish and didn't help either.

Cute!

>multiple anons boycotting the thread
>anons not boycotting the thread won't stop feeding the baitcuck because no one is pointing it out
It was better for the thread to die.

No it was more like -
>multiple anons boycotting the thread
>anons return when their thread dies
>spam thread with pics because hurr durr this thread isn't comfy
Us other anons were having actual having discussions. They were behaving just as bad as spamcuck.

WHAT THE IN FUCK
>be me
>turn on computer
>it's an update episode
>why tho.jpg
>whatever, go about my day
>return 10 minutes later
>update stuck at 22%
>also says Warning: do not restart computer
>have to hard reboot it since this shit usually happens the first time it wants to update
>no choice but to reboot now, do it
>try to hit the power button
>IT WONT FUCKING TURN ON

MICROSOFT YOU INCOMPETENT FUCKS I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR MANDATORY UPDATES - WHICH BY THE WAY HARDLY WORK - AND THANKS TO YOUR SHITTY SOFTWARE MY HARDWARE GOT FUCKING RUINED.

I AM REALLY FUCKING TEMPTED TO SUE SINCE I LOST ALL MY FUCKING SCHOOL WORK, RPGMAKER GAMES, PERSONAL PHOTOS AND OVER 4000+ PICS FROM Veeky Forums

DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE THIS A BLOG BUT AS A WARNING TO EVERYONE HERE: UNINSTALL WINDOWS 10!! DO IT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE IM SO FUCKING PISSED

Disney Max is cute. Cute!

pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=192
>password: lis

You only waited 10 minutes for an update?
And then didn't follow instructions?

impatient and incompetent

No wonder your generation is the one that's going to shit.
(you)

>baytcuck
Fuck no you faggot. I don't need to be an altruistic moralfag to realize what a shithead you are.

>this entire thread

Alice is a clever girl, unlike those other people in Arcadia Bay. She took notice of the strange weather and decided to take precautions with her pillow fort.

>I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR MANDATORY UPDATES
>He uses Windows Botnet v10

LMAO RETARD ALERT!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Use windows 7 you dumbass

Giggled.

>a day in Kate's life
I hope Alice and Victoria didn't steal Kate's cookies!

Now I understand why Michel is retarded

I have milk and chocolate cookies right now and I'd let Victoria or Alice steal a few! Are chocolate cookies even ok for bunnies?

Who would bake the best cookies? Kate? Max? Victoria? Rabbits shouldn't eat too much sugar

>Juliet's tits confirmed as superior.
>Also "FRANCK"

Kate would definitely make the best cookies.

Max. She would make a clumsy mess, but have the best outcome. Like magic really. She wouldn't be able to say what makes her's so good.

Chloe, her secret recipe would ensure you'd be feeling euphoric for hours.

Alice would try her best at it.

What is Kate's favorite Pokemon?

She tries not to play favourites.

This image and the post with it helped make up a substantial amount of my headcanon

>tfw you see the name of Alyssa's romance novel, and it's "Love today or die forever".
>These cucks were mocking you with their shitty message from the start.

What's your headcanon?

Sabeleye because she's a diamond too.

>accepting any head canon other than Max turning to Chloe at the final choice prompt and saying "I can't make this choice, there's zero evidence it will even work, and a risk it might make the storm worse. If I do go back in time, it'll just be to leave a message for my past self at the start of the week warning her/me about everything, so she can convince as many people as possible to get to safety."

Long and elaborate but a part of it is that Max makes scrapbooks and photo albums of all their trips and adventures.
The gist of it is after the storm they spend a few months with Max's parents (But go back to Arcadia Bay for Rachel's funeral) and then go back to the Bay. Max finishes school at Blackwell when it reopens and Chloe convinces Wells to give her a second chance. Their jobs are Max working at a camera store and Chloe working with Joyce. Once they finish school and save money they start their roadtrip adventure. They get to Paris when Max wins a big photography contest a few years later.

Is that a James Bond book?

No.

Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful;it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right.Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never ends; as for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

Sounds like one desu.

Choose wisely, user...

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

I don't think Kate would be a trainer for battle, more for the tricks and display aspects.

Ok God, I'm coming to see you now. I've been so tired...

Joke's on me, I never even got to that dialogue option

;-;

I don't think I'm familiar with this meme, sorry.

Man I miss Selina poster...

You don't have to be familiar with it to get it, dummy. Kate lands on the couch.

Curse you user, why won't you just let me die?!

Jk, I love you.

Max is nosey!

Good thinking, user! You saved Kate without Max having to sue her powers.
What was up with that "Post is spam" stuff the last few minutes? I was still able to post on /k/ just fine.

Night /lesg/

Good night user!

If anyone here uses models, render, etc. you can download Sbel's Rachel model now
youtube.com/watch?v=UKroJM5d00A

I've been trying to think of a nice Rachel render to do this weekend with it. Anyone got any suggestions?

No wait, forget it, I've thought of something. :3

Shop Albi onto Rachel

TEASE. I hope it's summer-themed!