/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!k4ByzIJQ!RB6jKnxagSXCNpwKZaxC3mRy3I5b-DzPoEE-ld2APK8
mega.nz/#!TdcllTZZ!YhVZ9gM3j0n8if7AdtPt8nmxKM9Q0aXZmCRVZwpW8SU
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53135/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72855/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64798/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41875/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56614/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

from last thred, what ENB do you guys like?

I just watched the ENB comparison on tesgeneral. I'll be using ultra settings but I want something naturally colored with just enough long distance blur to smudge the shitty LOD textures

Cirilla, Kountervibe, and Seasons of Skyrim all seemed pretty decent.

Morrowind Post.

+1 image limit

Rampage. imo the best available if you dont have to worry about performance.

+ another

Xth for Mjoll and toasters

Post Falmer abuse

Seasons of Skyrim

cute banana

She is a very cute banana.

We toasting now?

Haar 1.1
mega.nz/#!k4ByzIJQ!RB6jKnxagSXCNpwKZaxC3mRy3I5b-DzPoEE-ld2APK8

Okay let's try this again.
Fixed a dirty textureset edit (thanks for finding that Snakestone)
As for the scabbard being stuck on the sword, it turns out that it does that to anyone with a custom race (even the sword from the original mod). I just gave him a Skyforge greatsword for now.
Rampage or Tony's Rampage are always good

Morrowind? That game for nerds?

I love it

Right now I'm using Eiries' Kountervibe/Rampage edit. Base Rampage is great too. I haven't tried the different K ENBs yet. I'm not a Seasons fan.
Pic related is from base Rampage. I posted some pics with Eiries' version last thread.

So /v/ is completely useless now. Is oblivion worth playing if I've gotten bored with Skyrim, /tesg/?

>my dumb OC in the OP
wew

shroom trees > velothi

Cirilla enb.

>/v/ is even more autistic than Veeky Forums
Is this a surprise for you?

Maybe not what you were thinking of but I'm kicking Falmer ass

Try it. I recommend OOO + MOO + something else for The Shivering Isles. MOO will automagically set itself up to be compatible with the OOO. You will die, though.

OCO helps get rid of potato faces. Don't start a game without it.

ghetto memes are the worst thing that ever happened to memes

Why not? Oblivion is a different game set in another province with other quests.

Before you say anything, I know about the resolution. Oblivion somehow thought that'd be a good default. I set it to 1024x768 now, which is still low for you guys but you know, toaster life.

>he still browses /v/

????

Eiries edit a best:
mega.nz/#!TdcllTZZ!YhVZ9gM3j0n8if7AdtPt8nmxKM9Q0aXZmCRVZwpW8SU

I want to do cute bananaly adventures with her daily t b h.

It's better for lore when tg isn't up.

Debateable. You'd think introducing CHIM to newfags gets old after 5 years.

It does get old.
Which is why it's better than Veeky Forums.

>/v/
>lore
in the weekdays I just stick to /r/teslore

/v/ is just shitflinging about which game is best because there's 3 groups of autists, who either only like morrowind, oblivion or skyrim and will always shit on the other two while praising the one they like. Almost nobody likes all 3. There's also the race arguments, like 'which race is supposed to be niggers????' and they'll fight over whether it's redguards, nords, dunmer, khajiit, argonians or orcs while it's a moot point because TES races are more original than that

I use tetrachromatic.

Which is why you don't go to threads that are about the games.

dat 240p tho

There are TES lore threads in /v/? Morrowind threads usually have a bit of lore discussion cause people who play Morrowind know their shit, but the threads usually get derailed by faggots.

other thread is failing apparently
halp with post related?

Derailments happen here too, just /v/ threads die quicker so people actually move on with their lives than trying to justify their place here

>[Deleted]
Jani you're fired

Does anyone know of a good mod for portable alchemy? Something similar to how Fostfall adds portable enchanting supplies?

Who's stronger, The Champion of Kvatch or the Hero of Daggerfall? These are the two most powerful TES protagonists, keep in mind.

Hey Snakestone can you link me to the mod you use for pants? From that shot of him chopping wood.

Morrowind and Oblivion :^)

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53135/?

Damn, I like the legs but the tits look like balloons.

Glad I noticed that texture issue. Just tested out version 1.1, no more dirty texture edit and he doesnt swing around his sword still in a sheath like a mad man. Good job Haar.

Ofcourse user nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72855/?

Pretty old.
17 year old self thought this was badass old.

Campfire and/or CACO

>Shezzarine Dragonborn
>Immortal reincarnation of Nerevar who kills gods
uhuh

I think it's cool user. Glad someone else went through Dragonborn, I'm the toasterfag who's been posting a lot about it in last thread.

Which body preset in UUNP gives the best looking cleavage?

Damn Galena, janni in full force right now. I gotta warn ya, if ya use Haar follower, guys a mad man. He likes to just take ale and not pay.

Oh (You)
By Campfire you mean the WITCH add on, right?

night night /tesg/

yuro sleeping time

Ok this janitor needs to be fired. How do we make this happen.

No this
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64798/?
It has all the old Frostfall stuff without the hypothermia part, like the portable enchanting table you mentioned.

good nite urop

Night eurobro

>How in Oblivion did part of Old Windhelm get all the way down here?
>At least the Vigilant's records indicate there's an exit to this godsforsaken place. If Yacob made it out alive, so can I.
>I should send my old Winterhold classmates a postcard.

Good night user.

By not posting shit like that on a blue board.
Don't worry user, you'll outgrow puberty soon enough :)

Is that the top of Hrothgar?

>By not posting shit like that on a blue board.
Like what? It was NSFW?

Also if you come into this thread expecting to find absolutely clean content, you deserve to lose your job

That's fucking weird, because I do have Campfire (and Frostfall) But the mortar isn't in my create item menu.

It was just an ugly boy wearing a very low-res, MSPaint-tier girl's bikini.

>Glad someone else went through Dragonborn
99% of us have played dragonborn user

So it was deleted "for free". Damn, that's kinda scary. What if you can be banned for just posting a ugly character?

OK /tesg/ I require assistance
The last time I modded well over a year ago I had a mod that made weapon enchantments look like proper enchantments (for example you could make a fire enchanted sword actually be on fire instead of just having a shitty charcoal looking texture) It was also fully configurable through MCM
Does anyone know what this mod was called?

I don't think the jani that covers this shift like swim suits, desu senpai.

>Mistel with Cloneskin
This is weird.

This?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41875/?

Dunno about that specific mod but if you want swords on fire Colorful Magic has a few spells for that

or maybe this? nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56614/?

I've been experimenting with DOF lately, can I get some advice on how I can improve my screenshots?

shit nose

Used to have an ENB on this thing, but now I can't believe I ever played on this laptop. Think I need some thermal paste.

101 C

user, run

Changing textures is always weird. It took me a while to get used to Erin with Mega Milkdrinker coming from SG

I believe you can only buy a Mortar & Pestle

The second one: Enchanted Arsenal was the one.
Thanks alot user.

>101 C
You're not gonna need a new grill if you keep that up.

She looks good! What did you switch from? Also what ENB?

stop
wheres the fluff ;_;

>101C

>that res

Paging Eiries

I think Cloneskin fit Mistel well. You should stick with it for abit, see if you get used to it.

You're welcome user

Cloneskin often requires some work at the nose when switching to it.

>1 0 1 D E G R E E S C
Get the fuck out before you're caught in the explosion

That looks pretty good. What were you using before?

I'm stuck with an old artifacted version of cloneskin until I find something suitable. She looks too different with new cloneskin.

gib underwear mod

>rug on the wall
For what purpose? I had to look extra close to see if she was on the ground or upright.

rude

I think she looks terrifying tbqh. I switched from Fair Skin 7.1 because the new one (8.0) is shit.

This is before, for reference.

Fluff?

>I think Cloneskin fit Mistel well.
I don't. Which is a shame, since I think it looks good on Clones' stuff. Obviously the nose would need to be touched up, but I dunno it just doesn't look right all around to me.

Ow. Two deaths to this asshole. You really can't play aggressively against him at all. He'll just one shot you.

I think Cloneskin looks way better on her than Fair Skin. No waifu should endure the pain of using Fair Skin desu. It's just awful.

Fair enough, but others think it looks good on her. But its your waifu so it is all up to you in the end, just thought id let you know its not as bad as you think.

What exactly do you think is wrong with it? 7.1, I mean. 8.0 has all kind of things wrong with it.

>That CPU Temp
How is that poor thing even running

>Reminder that Oblivion Blades > Skyrim Blades
At least the Oblivion Blades actually helped the player rather than antagonize and bitch like the Skyrim ones. Then they both sit on a mountaintop doing nothing.
Also
I want to show Mistel my blade