/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Toasty Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

first for clones/anna/synn

Why are some random enemies glowing green when I kill them? After which, they resurrect? There isn't a single fucking necromancer around
its a bit dark tho

So whats new with the cloneskin 3.0 update?

Removes all traces of melanin so you can have the purest cumskin.

>there will never be a spiritual successor to Morrowind

RIP /tesg/
You weren't that good.

CITIZEN HAVE YOU SEEN THE ONE KNOWN AS UMARIL? IT IS YOUR DUTY TO REPORT IT TO ME IF YOU HAVE. HE IS A DANGEROUS CRIMINAL AND AN ELF.

Oblivion Blades > Skyrim Blades
At least they actually did something before sitting on a mountaintop for the rest of the game. Delphine and Esbern did what exactly apart from bitch at the Dragonborn?

Armor looks bad though. Oblivion had everything better imo story/quest wise

bump

which Anna?

all of them

Who is cutest husbando?

Honestly I've been doing this whole Skyrim modding shit for a good couple years now and I can never ever get my installs to look at great at some of the screenies here. I can come awfully close, but it's always just a tid bit off.

Doing a fresh install now, and instead of spending weeks and weeks as usual setting up the highest quality possible game world for me to run around in, I thought maybe I'd come here first and ask for complete environmental/ENB/and texture mods used and load order.

I wanna get back into making Waifus and Husbandos, but I want it to look better then ever this time.

Shit triggers me. I think modding causes OCD

Your favorite.

hi

Mr. Snakestone!

bump

D E D
E
D

The hell's going on?

1-5 thief
6-0 barbarian

So you are fucking around near Pelagiad when this handsome motherfucker winks at you and slaps your guar's ass
what do

Proper thread