>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker. net/

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/an-endless-spring/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more like lulz edition

Dead games don't need new threads.

Zeriyah is always thread worthy, I just wish she would make a trip since we all know she posts here.

cute grill OP

Repostan from last thread:

so i got the murlock hero, and i tried to make a new account on the same computer so i can go for packs but its not showing up on my new recruits.

what am i doing wrong here? the order was

>create new email
>create new battle.net account
>follow link for new recruits
at this point it just tells me to collect my reward

next I:
>made sure i was logged out of my first recruit
>went ahead and did the tutorial for it
>went back and followed the link again
>doesnt tell me to log in or anything
>doesnt show up as a recruit on my main

someone please help

stop spammin the thread with your shit problems bitch. We are dead enough as it is but not desperate enough to read the shit you post

r8 and h8

You need to get every ACCOUNT to a total of 20 levels, not just the first one

the reward you see ffrom the link is on the new account

Overload it and I'll say yes.

>Grind to level 20 five times to get the hero and 4 free packs
>All of them were 40 dust packs

> Istantly make your TFB free: the card

Go away Thrall, you won't have any new card printed for the next 2 years as punishment for being cancer incarnate

Big guy class when?

okay, i just finished the tutorial on the SECOND recruited account but didnt receive a pack like i did on the first one

the SECOND recruited account isnt even shown on the list of recruits on my main account. im aware that i need to reach level 20 to get the pack on my main account. but its not there. its as if i just made a new account and my main has nothing to do with it.

>next post
l-lol?

New Expansion announced. Those who guessed Pandaria were right

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/an-endless-spring/

fuck i did guess that but i wanted ulduar

You got me.

I always wanted a card like this but now with thing from below this should really cost 5, 6 or overload.

you bastard

Going to waste 800 dust on double grand crusader to put them in a theme deck

I want to believe

>open up the game
>New quest: The Meek Shall Inherit
>reroll that shit because it's only 40 gold
>"The Meek Shall Inherit" again
>what
>ignore that weirdness and carry on
>New quest: 3 Victories!
>I've kept both quests
What the heck happened there

only really seems powerful in combo with juggler, you essentially get a 1/8 taunt with SP +1 and heal that can be cleared pretty easily.
I wish there were more totem themed cards so you could have a proper totem deck

yo, for the shaman hero.
does the friend need all classes at 20? or just a total of 20 ACROSS all the classes?

20 across all classes

get a brain YOU PATHETIC FAGGOT. YOU CANT READ OR WHAT? HOW CAN ANYONE BE THIS FUCKING STUPID ITS SIMPLE ENGLISH THERE ARE NO GRAMMATICAL ERRORS YOU NEED TO DO THAT IN ORDER TO GET THAT FUCK YOU MAKE ME MAD YOU PIECE OF SHIT

The latter.

I just got mine, but a question in aid of those that don't.
Do the earlier levels need less XP or is it the same to grind a single hero to 20?

level 20 with everything included. I had like a rank 10 warlock, rank 2 mage and rank 1 everything else for instance

Im pretty sure its easier to level lower levels than it is later.
my assumption is based on the fact that before level 20 you could gain a level after a win each but after it takes multiple.

You basically just go to solo mode, unlock each of the heroes. At that rank every single win is almost a full level anyways to get to level 10. People are not joking around with how it takes 30-35 minutes tops

Bugged, get out of the game and get in again, the quest you rerolled will be gone.

Also even if you keep it open, you can't do it anyway

i need to play somebody for the play a friend. ill just insta-concede if you want nutshells#1196 NA

There are no accounts signed in to this computer. My main has already gotten the hero but now I wanna get packs. I made a new character but THIS is the screen I get when I type in the link again.

I'm fucking confused

I figured as much. I was just thinking on it when I was grinding, wondering if it was better to keep the class with the better cards unlocked, or just spam a few gaems with each.
Ended up taking Mage and Priest to level 10 each though. Went by quickly enough.

pretty sure i just sent you a request.

ill play you bro. XGrundy#1491

>watching Reckful pokemon Go stream
>urge to become normie rising

I dont know what to tell you dude, if you are the same person spamming the thread

1. sign out of your account on battle.net
2. go to you main accounts recruiting link
3. make a new account from that screen
4. complete tutorial beat each AI, get to level 20 total

worked for me every time

The Karazahn dream is still alive

Were there any memorable/cool moments in karazhan other than chess and the opera?

If anything it will be pandaria with the lack of pandarians in the game and no sha with y'shaar

Feels good being ladder hero and putting fedora tippers to their place.

There's 11 bosses not including all the Opera ones so I'm sure they'd figure it out

>inb4 this post was made without any self-awareness

Get revenged fucker, you deserve to lose

3 damage does not equal 4 user.

I bought a 970 to play this game.

thats like buying a 30cm dildo to fuck your 11 year old gf because you cant satisfy her with your 3 cm dick

Just brought down another faggot who thought I'm doing him a favor by sapping shieldbearer and bmed. Guess what, it doesn't matter when you get no board against 8/4 auctioneer and 12/12 VanCleef. Stay mad, shitter.

I suppose I don't know what I'm talking about

Has Blizzard ever talked about releasing more Warcraft TCG art on their website? I am looking at the low res pictures people have of pictures taken from the cards and I want high quality versions of more of the cards.

Fan art is usually good enough to work with. As long as it isn't tumblr shit

>fan art

Literally STOPPED READING THERE

when is this art getting a card, i would craft golden version first day

>more Druid removal

Yes, please do print this art on a card.

did a new update just come out over the last few hours?

i am downloading a massive file after being online all day

same, wtf is goin on famolamo?

1.5gb patch

what the hell is this

dumbass, just go to the wiki

I prefer something not 200x200

what is diplomat?

pandas

In a suprise marketing stunt, blizzard will launch the new adventure over night, without announcing it.

>tfw when you rank up faster with homebrew decks than you do with netdecks
I don't even care if it's by virtue of them not playing around my cards feelsgoodman

Did someone say it's Priests turn for some OP cards?

>better paladin hero power

Attempt at a new mechanic. Basically while the card is on the Field, It counts as all Tribes. (Mech/Murloc/Demon/Beast/Etc.)
>Only works while on the field unless stated otherwise
>Can be silenced
>Cards with a Tribe that have diplomat just act as others. So Sister of Pleasure can be ignored by Fel Cannon until Silenced, Even then she still has a Demon effect that can trigger with Voidcaller or Warlock Buffs

Basically the gist of it, Something passive but works. I think I overtuned some cards then others with it.

neat

>Wasting a slot in your deck for it
That's the big difference

>Priests turn for some OP cards.

Not only is it a massive 'Fuck you' for anything Aggro, but it also gives any deck trouble because
>Infinite 4/2's for two mana each turn.

Could be a 1/1 for the sake of balance also.

Every Priest would run that card.

It's literal infinite value, and a cheap one at that.

did anyone just get a random >1 GB update? i downloaded the "recruit a friend" update yesterday but my game closed and started a new update... any ideas?

Thank you, I just thought it might help for those times where you get a Demon buff card as a Mage or a Mech to trigger the Gorilla-bot

Think this is the worst one of the bunch since it seems a bit Overpowered along with creepy art

no fuckin way

!!!!! ADVENTURE !!!!!!

HOLY SHIT IM DLING A FUCKING ADVENTURE

WHAT IS GOING ON

No one believes you, stop shitposting.

I literally JUST got my gf to start playing this shitty game 2 weeks ago and now after all this time Hearthstone gets recruitment bonuses? I'm fucking mad

shut up retard, fuck off and check yourself

>1.5GB update
IT'S HAPPENING

finished the update, no immediate change. however, i have the creeping suspicion something will be released over the night..........

>An update has started

Patches are xbox hueg because of unity.

this so fucking much
watching his stream legit made me feel awful but in kind of a good way

>playing tavern brawl
>have lord jaraxxus
>get randomly sacrifical pact

I didn't even know it worked like that so I'm not even mad I lost. That was hilarious.

it's literally a patch for all the bugs in the recent patch
GG blizzard

>1,5 gig patch
>doesnt fix the problems people are experiencing
What the fuck is it then? Why do you need 3 gigas for a fucking murloc hero and minor ui changes?

Its possibly they are sneaking in wings with every patch. They will surely announce it before the release of the new magic expansion.

sounds likely

Thoughts?

Post what you think the gimmicks for Karazhan Raid or Ulduar raid would have.

>Chess event is a literal game of chess with AI
>Heroic has Medivh cheating.
>Playing as Medivh has custom comments from certain bosses

So a neutral aoe spell? I feel like they should just make neutral spells already

shouldn't be neutral, effect is too good for that

almost-flamestrike that leaves a token is way too good

You know they won't.

Literally a better EEvil.

Point here is to fix the tempo game in Arena. It was 2 damage, it'd need to have 1 attack, and be able to attack I feel.

I'm bored, I'm going to start a F2P acc. Anyone wants to be my refferer or whatevs.

I would

Gib me the link boss