/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

Reminder that SteIIaris has its own general and discussion of the game doesn't go here. Thank you.

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, July 14th:
1789 – French Revolution: Citizens of Paris storm the Bastille.
1790 – French Revolution: Citizens of Paris celebrate the unity of the French people and the national reconciliation in the Fête de la Fédération.
1933 – The Nazi eugenics begins with the proclamation of the Law for the Prevention of Hereditarily Diseased Offspring that calls for the compulsory sterilization of any citizen who suffers from alleged genetic disorders.

>News
HOI4 DD17/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-june-17th-patch-1-1-red-ball-express.949237/

CK2 DD 13 - Warrior Women
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/crusader-kings-2-dd-13-pagans-advisors-and-warrior-women.955632/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2 - 2.5.2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.2 - 09/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[V2] - 7 Years v4.1
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

Old Thread

First for Generalplan OSt

When will the janny leave us alone?

Reminder to report and ignore autists and steamgroup shitposters.

Thread made earlier

>muh steamgroup boogeyman
fuck off talex

I'll stay here

Based

Lmaoin@yourlife

t. r&i

xth for neue slowenisches kunst

Learn proper grammatics you cunt

honest to god how autistic do you have to be

Stop bullying based Janny. For once someone makes a serious effort to clean this place up and you tell him off for it.

honestly why are we having such a spergout over Darkest Hour not being in the top part of the info pic? I agree that it's probably more popular than EU Rome (who even plays that dead game?) but even in the info pics without it they still include Kaiserreich in the mods area which, lets be honest, is 80% why people still even play with the other 20% being other mods.

He can start with himself

This thread for true heir

He deleted a thread that was going fine for no fucking reason, this is like the 3rd time he's done it this week and all it does is cause endless autism with the thread wars. He's doing the opposite of cleaning up.

this wasn't the first time, janny did this many other times

Doesnt matter, EU Rome is the same level as Sengoku or MotE, it doesnt deserve to be on the main games list.

So he still has to learn the ropes of this place. If he did that for a month I would start to bother.

Just stop being triggered so easily.

So, what about combat in DH sucks?

>dude doomstacks lmao

*willy waggler rally call heard from a distance*

Thats just a meme created by the autists who love jerking off to HoI3 because muh OOBs. DH is better than HoI3 in everything

Not everything. I would say modded HoI3 and modded HoI2 (DH) are equals.

Only that Blitzkrieg is OP until 1944 and then manpower focus steamrolls everything

Snail-paced warfare, doom stacks are king.

Utter trash naval warfare, but that's basically a given.

>all those brainwashed turds migrating to the autist's thread
I can't believe how much he controls this general.

>not shitposting in all three threads
Get on my level fag

You cant fix this general with memeing, steamgruppe shitter

what's the

>You cant fix this general
I'm aware. I'm not trying.

fuck

what's the idea behind the new turkmenia borders in HPM, he was saying it was going to allow for aesthetics but so far there's this really weird afghan dick stretching over the steppes often in my games

goddamn it, this post was meant to have a reply to in it

I should sleep