/pgg/ pokemon go general

>About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw
Fresh with updates!

>Information on spoofing for you cavedwellers

>About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw
Fresh with updates!

pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d81G9W8pEno
strawpoll.me/10748584
google.com/maps/place/International World Peace Rose Garden/@38.5754887,-121.4886611,20z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x132b3a9d499e97e1!8m2!3d38.5754106!4d-121.4883734
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

frst

1st for mystic

xth for dratinis

Why did you copy the whole thing twice?

Game has been literally unplayable today. Gonna quit for a while if the bugs dont stop

>disable wifi
>turn on high accuracy
>bike for 2 miles
>go slow because I know it will freeze if you go too fast
>come back
>game only registered .7 km, not even half a mile

Into the trash it goes!

What do you guys listen to while catching Pokeymans?
youtube.com/watch?v=d81G9W8pEno

REAL THREAD

MIGRATE

Who already /Burnedout/ here?

Me and mu friends are.
Gameplay is just too boring.

Who /Reckful/ here?

you're a salty fuck aren't you

The nice chill breeze, the whimsical sounds of nature, the sounds of cute girls laughing

stfu stop making multiple threads you incompetent cucks

>being this upset

What is the point of spoofing?

Just wondering. Do most of you guys just spoof the closest 3 modules near your house or some shit? I can see why you might do it for eggs, but then you're missing out on actually burning calories and making contacts for when they add features to the game.

Not trying to criticize, I am just curious.

can you lock the screen? my gps turns off if phone goes on standby.

>hurrr durrr i can't make a thread without copy pasting the op twice

Fuck you, migrate

GIVE. ME. MY HELIX YOU SHIY

who stoner here?

this guy is autistic

My network fucks my chances of getting "semi-rare" pokemans
How can i "fix" this shit ?
praise

>tfw I made the other thread but im not telling people to migrate

I use spoof to scout areas in my city in advance and to get easy lures for my home portal from soviet rural arenas that noone contests.

I am in Nice

I was near the Promenade des Anglais 20mn earlier. I was heading home to charge my phone when I got a gun pointed at my face by the police telling me to go to a shop and lie down there, I just got home and now im shaking like a leaf, I cant even remember which of my friends I was with

I play for gyms you normie, not for 'contacts'.

You need to be 18+ to post here.

I set display to stay on unless I press the lock button. Also, checked it periodically while riding and the game was up.

just stop, your thread is shit

RECKFUL IS STREAMING

strawpoll.me/10748584

I want to violate Blanche

Does anyone know any cool Pokemon fedoras I can buy online? I want to go with the full garb once the plus comes out

is there a place in London with 24/7 incense like in central park?

You got raped by the police?
Damn I`m happy I left the motherland years ago.

Look at this threads op you fat cunt

kill yourself

I forgot which site had one, but if you put MYSTIC in the coupon window, you get 30% off

There's one that looks like a gun that lets you shoot yourself.

Is it realistic to try to play this game without spending money? I have a pokestop next door to my job and five down the street from where I live, but the Pokémon are getting harder to catch.

Ayy finally got helix

wtf i hope youre right

Yes
spending money alone won't get you all that far

There was an "attack", details to be announced
Glad to know you're alive though
No, Nice got attacked by a mad driver in a truck, dunno if terrorism

REMINDER TO USE THE REAL THREAD

you shouldnt need to buy pokeballs if you can farm stops.

Yes.

Go to any downtown area. Look for modules. You don't have to spend a dime.

good, now learn its name, twitch kid

Fuck off

but this is the real thread

>learning childrens game characters names

Are you autistic or underage?

Can you do multiwindow in bluestacks? getting tired of swapping in and out of fake gps

>Nice got attacked by a mad driver in a truck
Just checked. Fuck man. Hope you're safe and noone close to you got hurt or worse.
Stay strong pokebro.

>maybe he didnt hear me the first 2 times hwne I tried to be edgy, let me try again xD
kek fuck off to the other thread and stay there

What is the point of spoofing?
>To find area's that don't suck
>To play when it's raining
>To play while you wait for spare batteries in the post
etc

Found a triple/quad lure earlier today, it rinsed me the fuck out.
Pretty much non-stop catching.

>Having to learn gen1 pokemon names
Literally underaged.

>not remembering it from when you were a child
Get the fuck out, degenerate millenial

So just what level are those people that have 2,000 CP pokemon? What base CP would a pokemon need to be to evolve to 2k + ? would I need to catch a 1,000CP eevee? Highest I've seen so far is like a 500 cp eevee

I am not the one in nice, i'm near Paris
One of my friends predicted that something would happen, as it's our national day

I wasn't a child when they came out you idiots. I was 16 when red came out.

Nah, we gotta wait for a stable Mock locations release or something like that for maximum comfy.

How do I make FakeGPS stop randomly teleportating to some unknown place then back to the address I set?

>watching anime
lul im not a neckbeard like you

>level 25
>stacked party
How the fuck are these people doing it? I mean, I looked at his map and there's Pokestops fucking everywhere, are they really that lucky in terms of just where they happen to live?

Is there a way to mass transfer pokemon to the professor? holy shit having to tap these fucking rats one by one is a fucking snorefest

I learnt it when I was a kid

>Error

what the fuck man

nope

Here's a 4 Pokestop in one proximity for Sacramento peeps.

google.com/maps/place/International World Peace Rose Garden/@38.5754887,-121.4886611,20z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x132b3a9d499e97e1!8m2!3d38.5754106!4d-121.4883734

Does anybody spoof on a phone instead of bluestacks?

Your point is still shit. And what the fuck are you doing playing a game below your generation gramps? And what are you even doing here, you were over 30 when the chins went live.

I just saw a Grimer in NYC but it dissapeared as soon as I approached, First time seeing one

No, they need to add that pronto.

Its the same, root phone fallow the guide from OP

This game would be fun if it wasn't for the fact that as soon as America starts playing it becomes an unplayable lagfest every evening

I tried spoofing but it said that it couldn't find my location , pretty sure because my mock location was on, because as soon as I turned it off it worked again. So what am I doing wrong?

this

I guess my Spoof account is going to have to live in London or something since my local area is pretty barren. Shame I can't keep it on the one account.

Every country has its own servers.

yep

Not trying to shitpost, just want some honest opinions. I'll say I'm enjoying the game as much as anyone.

Anyway, what do you guys think the lifespan of this game is? Right now it's ridiculously huge, it's on world news almost every night. But I feel like it's gonna burn super hot like this and fade out in a month. What do you all think?

If you think this game is aimed at children you're an idiot.

Just build your spoof in another country, then dont login to it for a name and bring to your location

Bullshit

>some stupid fuck keeps using lures now the server is dying constantly

I have one account on EU one US, both unplayable when americunts wake up

a month tops

Not long, im a bit bored of it already after going hard for a week

Gyms are pointless to hold and all thats left is catching duplicates to level your cp

Can pokestops give lure modules?

Hahahhahhahaah

No

It's certainly not aimed at bitter old pedos that hate on people remembering the names of Pokémon from their childhood and people that care to learn about the game they are playing.

And since you didn't correct me on your age when Veeky Forums went live I know you're pretending anyways, shitposter.

>CP

EKS DI SO FUNNY XD

I have a 574 Growlithe that I plan to evolve at level 20 which is in 2 levels. Should I power him up to max and then evolve or evolve and then max him out? I read the pastebin but I'm still unsure. I've seen people talk about move sets but I don't even know what to look out for.

Bag upgrades , incubator ... gud investment

Can i enjoy this game IF i only have wifi at home

yes, totally, spoof

yes
>pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

Youll need to spoof on bluestackls