lmao frogs

first for fuck tiago

MOMMY
I
L
K

ahh, my boozin buddies!

I'm not gay, dude.

There's no fucking with me shenanigans here.

When will we ban assault trucks and violent video games?

>sonneiko

based auto taunts

What the fuck?

That's not me you were replying too, you literal retard.

>AWAY FROM SONNEIKO'S BALLS
TRIGGERT

Banning assault trucks might seem like a heavy-handed move but if it saves even ONE life, it's worth it.

my god so many free yous when hes around

I'm for banning all muslims desu

:(

>europoor
>submissive support cucky
like poetry

Smoking kills your lungs

THE REST OF THE COMIC IS HERE
dota2.com/tipofthespear/24
>dota2.com/tipofthespear/24

>Frogs getting punished for Pepe being a shit meme
POTTERY

So what happens when reddit gets their hands on spurdo?

die navi die!

Someone will probably nuke Finland

What went wrong guise? dotabuff.com/matches/2150691837

If you nuke Finland you will make Russia very mad due to fallout and ruining the sea that Russia is connected to.

Are you sure you wanna do that?

spurdo has already evolved with gondola so I don't mind if losers take spurdo.

In the end we will just take spurdo back

>submissive support cucky

But I play all those supports as carries..

Are you fucking new or some shit?

Nukes don't contaminate an entire country user

>+5K MMR should be a requirement for being a caster/panelyst

Yes or no?

>Level 295 Windwaifu taunt
>jumps in the air and blows a big kiss complete with a cartoony heart
>imagining the buttanguish this would cause

must not give in to shekeling...

>sign up to Gosu Gamers for wholesome gg branch betting experience
>Shitya Ra makes my first bet worthwhile
This is why everyone likes Na'Vi.

the entire game i thought it was misery casting
it was notail

I assumed you would nuke Helsinki

sounds reasonable

There will be no nuking of Finland.

If I've learned anything over the past year it's that Scandinavia and England are the only parts of Europe worth saving. Let the Europeans infight all they want. For once in goddamn history, the slavs and finns are the ones standing up for western civilization.

It's surreal.

Sure you do, sissy

>tfw since the referendum I get to be on the other side of the Veeky Forums nationality bullying

yeah maybe it wasn't so bad of an idea

Here you go mongoloid, for future reference you'll get the idea of how to build a position 2 CARRY Abaddon:

Start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes and a mana potion.

Your CARRY Abaddon is going to be a position 2 or even 3. You're never going to be a position 1, dude. Keep that in mind.

Build that basi ring next, get that fuckin' magic wand and some phase boots. Take that basi ring and turn it into a Vlads, and rush a fuckin' S&Y.

After this it depends how the game goes,you can just go a fuckin' basher and run to people and bash their fucking face if you're ballin' outta control and expect to finish early, or you can go Skadi into a AC.

If this goes really late, finish that fuckin' abyssal and after your skadi / heart + AC you can go MKB for the damage.

Max the shield first, 2 points into the passive, max the heal, finish the passive. Always max the ultimate whenever the chance.

If your team is fuckin' kuso ass shit, as they usually are, sometimes it's actually naice to build a aghanism instead of a skadi or heart and go for a AC after, because with the aghanism you can actually stop those shitters from dying.

>scandinavia and england are the only parts of europe worth saving

Suomen vois pommittaa vittuun kartalta.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Economics, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Elo ratings on team EG, and I have over 300 confirmed stats. I am trained in algebra and I’m the top statsman in the entire BTS payroll. You are nothing to me but just another number. I will find win percentages with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of SJWs across the USA and your K is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re a fucking statistic, kid. I can stat anywhere, anytime, and I can stat you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my macbook. Not only am I extensively trained in Glicko, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the University of Western Ontario and I will use it to its full extent to stat your miserable ass off the face of the top 10 dotabuff players, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will overreact all over you and you will drown in it. You’re a fucking number, kiddo.

>sub-500 games total and in potato land
>full of spics who give up right away
Hmm, this is a not-so-great kind of Hell I'm in
This stops when I'm in higher brackets,
right?

With LoL rapidly bleeding out and Dota 2 being as usual, a complete nonfactor, when is Korea going to create a superior ASSFAGGOTS/MOBA/ARTS for us all to migrate to?

He even posted stuff from reddit. How could someone deny that this person loves cock.

@580
literally did not read a single word
not going to give it a you either

twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/753708818119397377

wev lad

>image.jpg
The most cowardly of shitposters imaginable

speak for yourself, nigger

Don't forget the following as well:

>American ghettos have higher standard of living than European ones
>Most people in American ghettos have access to a car
>95% of Americans even below the Poverty line have television and access to mainstream media
>American poor get free phone, food, and child care from the government despite a much lower tax base
>American poor are more literate than European poor
>Larger percentage of American poor speak language of majority than most European countries
>As a whole, America is more diverse than the vast majority of countries in the European Union
>As a whole, America's diverse population is more assimilated than the European Unions

Even by liberal metrics, we do a better job. One day liberals will realize that most of this "Make America Like Europe" shit is perpetrated by rich white people who want to make us into the goddamn old country. Globalist Europeans and Americans who sympathize with them are actively trying to make America worse no matter which side of the political spectrum you believe in.

33 tons of peace delivered right on site

>Get monsterously tilted player on my team
>He first picks techies
>He plays the most passive way he can in lane, and places no remotes in trees or to defend towers

I swear to god if a person is on a loss streak greater than four they should not be able to play ranked queue anymore that day. They are not in their right mind.

thnx 4 da blog xD

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

Just delete the game and VAC anyone who's ever played it

We need a tilt detector.

I mean, personally, I'd say my skill swings at least 1000 MMR based on what kind of day I'm having, if I've ate recently, and if I've been sleeping good the previous few nights.

A lot of people who play this game never sleep, I wish they'd have the same courtesy as me and not queue for ranked when they've slept 10 hours in 2 days.

When you see a guy being generally non-toxic for most of the game but just going in on bad opportunities and not farming, and then spazzing when you call him on it, I think this is what is happening. I've played with people who I thought had never played the fucking game before who were 5-6k and had 5000+ hours in the game when I actually looked afterwards.

Requesting the classic Super picture from esl.

You know the one im on about

based fast and furious chinese lads

>Maximum Health as Heal per Second: 10%
>Duration: 7 seconds

How is this not broken?

It's good False Promise

whats the current alien build?
i went arcane midas sb bloodthorn in low priority, hero seemed playable

BAZINGA

the ayy lmao?

THICK

Post it and we'll see.

It's kind of a vicious cicle for me, the worse I feel, the more I play, if I'm focused on something (friends, university) I barely touch the game at all. Pic is my game activity in the last couple of months

FUCKING THICK

I honestly hate it when people pick ember. He is a shit hero and just vaccums the entire map and does nothing after 15 minutes when his spells fall off. Even at level 25 with two battlefurys, daedalus and rapier he can barely oneshot a support and dies instantly if caught. Atleast other farm vacuum heros like naga and tinker can actually have a impact on the game but instead all ember does is split push all day long then die when the enemy gets blink hex

cant find it desu baka

NEED

MORE

NIGGERS IN MY ASS

so did french people invented pepe?

t. France

pepe is a frog.
frog is a slur for french people because the french language sounds like the noise frogs and toads make.

Do you guys think LD does this to all his female slaves in the house?

isnt it because they eat frogs?

No you fucking retard it's because they use frog legs

where the fuck is sheever

>yfw Slacks is 5k

I love Wings, their picks feel almost 2014DK-like.

>second pick Ogre
Why do they always do this early?

They broke up. She needs time to bounce back.

based wings memepicks

>+5k mmr should be a requirement to post on /d2g/, /r/dota2, nadota, etc.

Y n?

how?

does that mean OD is available again???

Me? I'd serve crab legs

fo real son?

are we being raided by dota players ?

>no crab hero

based /tv/edditbro

HOW
IS
SLARK
BALANCED

to bait bans

This new alchemist memebuild is the worst farm vacuum i have ever seen
>i am ebin naga
6 slot at 30 mins and still be useless in a fight with 1k gpm, a whole new level of give me all the farm i have a game to lose

abyss lord is crab

>no in air spinning hero

>TINKER IMMORTAL BANNED
Haha.

I love how these shitty fucking hats are getting banned from tournaments because they drop performance so much

>wings beat shitvi
fook ya

Custom lobbies should have a disable hats option

Finland isn't even part of scandinavia tho, they're part of the nordic.
t. Norwegian