game is now playable edition

Last thread: >Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/RRENUArS
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf tf2outpost.com backpack.tf bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf scrapbank.me
Betting: saloon.tf
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>SERVERS FOR PEOPLE THAT DON'T WANT COMP MODE
pastebin.com/BuG8yM2j

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

frontline.tf/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=724260069
steamcommunity.com/id/lolmikes
youtube.com/watch?v=L2Yc4i3oiWc
tf2outpost.com/user/76561198125327740
teamfortress.com/post.php?id=22916
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

frontline.tf/

Reminder that Frontline! > Mayann

frontline.tf/

Reminder that Pyro > Heavy

Post winners

you must delete a file if your tf2 crash from the latest update
its called casualcritera.vdf and its some kind of cache for the casual mode found in the "Team Fortress 2\tf" folder

its called casualcritera.vdf and its some kind of cache for the casual mode found in the "Team Fortress 2\tf" folder

the file is found in Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf

Nth for meet your match was a bad update and valve is slowly reverting all of the dumb changes they made to casual.

Now if they could get rid of all games being a single match it'd be more or less fine

So Frontline is just an asset pack? That looks super lame.

お疲れ様

** IMPORTANT NOTICE **
Latest update causes crashes at startup for many players
To fix this
>Go to Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf
>Delete "casualcritera.vdf"

steamcommunity.com/id/lolmikes

who wants some nostalgia
i remember when i bought my first Valve game in a physical box and was utterly dissapointed by having to download the steam client and most of the game

So it's just more cosmetic shit? Even more lame.

/id/michealrein

youtube.com/watch?v=L2Yc4i3oiWc

>explosive barrels and mines
I hope they don't think valve will actually add maps with those in them

anyone know how to replace the steam "receive message" sound without steam overwriting it everytime it opens

tf2outpost.com/user/76561198125327740

>explosive pumpkins are okay
>but valve won't add explosive barrels
?

>halloween only
>don't have a huge explosion

who

Why do people fucking play friendly on a full server that is playing the actual game, instead of just going to a trade server with their faggotry?

Ok if this shit was answering my question I wouldn't be asking. IS this just assets and shit for moders or is this adding in an actual game mode with vehicals and planes and shit?

What game mode are ya gonna be doing?

They hope others can join in so they can make a video or a /r/tf2 post out of it

I think I have all of them on except for SD and the beer one.

I mean, if it's, for instance, an empty server, and people have just started joining in, no problem. Even I myself will join if that's the case.
But when we're on Casual, everyone wants to win the game, and honestly no one wants to tag along with you escaping your containment servers.

I can see his idea for a /r/tf2 post. It'd be some cancerous advice animals type of shitpost

"Joined a comp game as a friendly. Left with everyone dancing and being my friend"

Ahh, I'm a shitter, so all I'd wanna do is Payload only. Thanks, though

*sneezes*
>.

Alternatively:

"OMG people kept killing me while I was trying to be friendly. TF2 community is filled with rude tryhards :'c"

I've made an oath as a Med main that whoever tries to be friendly will not get my heals. He instantly has less value than that F2P Heavy who just played the game (And at least, as shit as he is, he'll try to play the game, and if you shout him in the mic "FIRE NOW, RETARD", he will)

dude i used to invite shitloads of active players to empty TF2 servers just to play and it was fun
people are just less willing to do stuff nowadays
i remember Reptile (actual player from coL at the time) getting mad at me because it was messing up his stats or something

*who just installed the game.

Mistype. My bad.

Gets the hairs on the back of my neck up when somebody has their profile set to so private that I can't see it even when on their friendslist.

Overwatch is better.

i like how you also posted this in the last thread when no one was using it anymore

Pokémon Go is the best, though

Except when the ball doesn't shake

you have a clan tag on your name

what's with all you faggots trying to bait with this, I'm seeing it all the time ingame too and no one falls for it

teamfortress.com/post.php?id=22916

They just fixed the crash bug

Poor thing's just sad that Pokémon Go, a fucking mobile game, took their audience by storm.

TICK

Sounds like you just fell for it

I'm an admin on a trade server.

I mean, really, what did they expect? The only reason Overwatch was so big is because it's new and shiny. Of course the new and shiny thing would be replaced by something even newer and shinier. Plus, Pokemon Go is fun.

This ain't sad. This is fucking 20 years in the making. This is some legendary shit

what do you guys think about my robo pyro?
also post more delusional fire retardant suits

You can be an admin without the clan tag, though. That shit is for kids. You're old, man

oh
whats it like

It's shit.

I like Pokemon Go because it actually makes me get outside

>pubs still not put back

ITS OVER

TF2 IS FINISHED

Meatbags/10

To be honest, I've never really got the hype around Pokémon. I always considered it to be boring (Maybe because the type of game it is acts as a perfect cure for insomnia on my side), and the series was also pretty damn meh.
Even when I was a kid, the only thing I watched it for was to wait for what I actually considered to be worth watching, which was Tom & Jerry (Although you gotta admit that old Tom & Jerry were too fucking good.)

matchmaking is pubs

hello /v/

huh

who is?

>CTF still fucked
>Only one round
>Crits on cap means that whoever's losing is gonna lose even faster
>always a Scout rush to the intel for at least four to five free kills if you set up properly
>win in like 5 minutes max and gotta requeue up again just for the same cycle

Unless you're a spoofing shitter

The series was the jam. Johto Journeys is like the greatest theme song of all time. The games are classics. Shit was hyped as fuck back in 96/97 and made people's childhoods

>CTF

stopped reading there

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

THAT LOOKS INCREDIBLE FINALLY A WW2 THEMED UPDATED

VALVE PLS ADD THIS SHIT

>>CTF
lol

>CTF

I know that the games are classics, but, I've said it, and turn-based combat like that game's just gets me to sleep like a hibernating bear.

For years I ran only with my name, but after Death Note really got rolling I had a lot of people ask me "Oh Ryuke, are you that d-bag from over on TBM?"
Now it's clear if you're dealing with me or somebody claiming to be me.

It's okay, kind of like Swayze in Roadhouse: gotta have the right mindset.

should've read the entire post because that retard actually wants ctf rounds to be slow

- Fixed a problem where we removed the game and added compshit

When is sigsegv getting hired?

>Le ironically winter clothes pyro
>Calling others shit

a world war themed update would be neat but there are already war themed hats in the game if you want that kind of experience

I've been watching the modern anime lately.

It's about the same as I remember, except Ash is even stupider

Of course the weeaboo would hate being fucking comfy

Ash stepped his shit up in the last 10 years. He actually knows typings and shit now. Fuck the show now, though

do you ever roundhouse people as patrick swayze or do you just kill and ban

are those problems you listed or good things

>Ironic
>Not being comfy on all 9/9 classes

hello /v/

Preach

holy shit my dude, are you me?
i fucking loved tom & jerry as a kid
that was like my entire childhood

>10/10 theme
>actually realistic, non-art style breaking cosmetics
>10/10 payload mode
>10/10 all around

valve will never add something this good

Banning is kind of a letdown, nobody can have any more fun that way. They can't come to the server, I can't see them drop by, and nobody learns to get along. Sometimes you gotta rip that throat out though.

I did, and I also loved Courage, The Cowardly Dog.

Old CN was the fucking tits, man. I'm sad the way it's gone now.

>Ash stepped his shit up in the last 10 years. He actually knows typings and shit now.
In gen 3 he thought treecko was a water type.

In this very gen he had to be told the pikaclone was an electric type, after seeing it use electricity to talk to pikachu

pls

No, you're both one of about 5 million that loved and still loves the show

I'm in that group too

Iunno, man. I saw an Episode from maybe 3 years back where he said "Shit, so and so is this and that. I can't use my guy because of the typings". Clearly forgettable as fuck since the show is trash after Johto ends and Hoenn starts

>Are you me?
>Liked a very good cartoon that was showed a lot

so why isn't there an option to join your assigned match

holy shit, you know pokemon? man, who would've thought we would ever meet! my favorite pokemon is pikachus

Are you saying the thing they have in common is common?

Gen 3 is best gen though.

The first gym for gen 6 had really dumb shit for typings too.

Nothing "use thunder on onix after it's wet" level though

It is common. It's just weird to see people say "are you me" for a very common thing

stop breaking my dreams
valve is going to have to release a community update, and if they go with the mayann or that mvm 2.0 one, they're pretty much stepping on a giant mine, cause those two suck ass

i also loved watching billy & mandy
too much nostalga

tBh i lived in israel, and cartoon network was only aired partially, and barely any of my friends watched tv or talked about cartoons so i wouldn't know how popular it was

>You will never be able to spam viva with your webms of smug anime girls because moot is a faggot and doesn't allow webms with sound

>I know everyone else puts the pyro in winter close to be funny (LEL HE'S A FIRE MAN AND HE'S COLD HOW FANNY) but I'm not doing it for that reason I swear!

I guess you could try opening console and type "retry"

yeah but "are you me" is like a way of saying "we are similar"

9000 hours

Holy shit, dude. You breathe too? Are you me??

Man, fuck people that say Pikachu is their favorite because of the show

Extremely common

Shouts out to Chowder and Flapjack. When they went, CN became unwatchable as fuck

Johto is #1, though

Absolutely not. It's more of a "Holy fuck, we're a couple of special snowflakes, aren't we?"

>Chowder and Flapjack

I don't remember Chowder so fondly, but Flapjack was great! It's sad that it got cancelled, and I never knew why it did.

30 Hours
Nice chart, man

Because Adventure Time came around and killed the momentum that both shows had

2 names, 6 describes
ONLY TAKING 26DOLLAR THEMED ENTRIES

>milk in a jug
do americans really do that

Adventure Time was awful. (Or is. I don't know. I don't even watch TV anymore as to know if it finished or not).

On a side note, Ben 10 was also mildly decent until the second part of Alien Force.

uwu

Degenerate who should kill self

Yep, we've got both

I think it's still going on. Yeah, the state of CN is sad. Never watched Ben 10. Looked lame as fuck

26 doller suks squid cok