Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#IV0bZ0xZVx0trgtt
pastebin.com/pvfNSeN0
wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Testing_spell_power_coefficients
youtube.com/watch?v=tWy1WEMMStA
youtube.com/watch?v=i-DeTrEoBFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AwPko_wYTQk
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4sn5b5/valkyriewow_new_realm_elysium_170816_vanilla/?st=iqncetid&sh=fb561f45
valkyrie-wow.org/elysium
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for gnomes are shit

>join an UBRS where the main tank is selling the Beast Deck
>ask him how a warrior ended up with a rare mana related item
>he starts telling a long story about how when it dropped everyone else needed it first so he was forced to need it due the peer pressure
>ask others not to ninja it because it's a mana related item
>the ace of the beast drops
>the warrior is the first one to need it
How do we exterminate the scum from the earth?

he still didn't win it tho and only the mana users needed it which was nice

My guild mates said I don't meme enough/post here enough so hello!

Mocky. He literally said before hand and continued to say so through-out the run. "It's a free roll here, though".

You got the item, so stop complaining.

Yes, I do mean Searing Pain.
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#IV0bZ0xZVx0trgtt

Having a fucking AoE stunm as well as a >25% crit chance for Searing Pain to do a tremendous amount of damage on a 1.5sec cast that leaves no missile trail, DoTs, and two finishers make Destro one of the most powerful specs in any of the Battlegrounds. Either use Rain of Fire on bridges in Alterac or pick off targets in WSG.

I don't care what he said he is still scum as fuck, first he makes it look like he was forced to have it to look better and tries to roll for it again when he already has another one? And me getting it changes nothing it was still a disgusting experience.

pls

pastebin.com/pvfNSeN0

atlas and atlas loot - dungeon drops
auctioneer - AH
cartographer - maps
prat - chat addon
censusplus - makes the prat better because it scans constantly so you know the levels and class of everyone
outfitter - quick gear swap
agunitframes - unit frames, but most people use luna
KLHThreatMeter - must have for raids, aggro addon

is there somewhere you can see all the spellpower coefficients for vanilla wow?

So how's this for a looker? (That's me on the left)

wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Testing_spell_power_coefficients

Get crackin'.

Free roll doesn't make a tank needing on a caster item any less scummy.
A priest need rolling on bracers of might would be scummy no?

not if they're BoE

kill.. me. . .

>don't need something
>it drops and people 'need' it because they want to use it
>press 'need' on it with the intent to sell it
???

extremely late reply but I just feel the overwhelming need to point this out

7% of every single race in the entire realm is gnomes

17% of alliance only is gnomes

Imagine for example 10 food items, out of all 10 there are only 3 apples. However, out of all the fruits, there is 3 apples, 1 banana and a grape. The rest are all vegetables.

30% apples in total

60% apples in the fruit section

I think his point was

>Total races
>X% gnome
>Y% dwarf (Y>X)

>Alliance races
>X(i)% gnome
>Y(i)% dwarf (X(i)>Y(i))

Questie + VanillaGuide, LazyPig, Bagnon, Auctioneer, Atlas + AtlasLoot + AtlasQuest, CEnemyCastBar, EnhTooltip, EQCompare, QuickLoot, SellValue

that slut can give head standing up

Late night
Best

lewd

is kronos dead?

maybe from nihilums point of view lol

You're in Westfall out of mana and low on health when this guy slaps your ass, what do?

how are things on the alliance side?

-christie

Run into the other Defias that normally have a 15 minute respawn but now miraculously have a 30 second respawn and die in the middle of them, forcing me to get Resurrection Sickness otherwise my repair bill will be astronomical. Also when I lose the Sickness there will be no more mobs, but when they respawn five other players will show up.

play brain power and pwn him

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

you can always go on and ask desu.

submit.

I'm not a dog - indi

Ayy is Paladin good for a healing noob

I like them, they're comfy to gear up!

sleep tight /krog/

DEATH COMES TO US ALL

sleep tight #1 dpser :-)

Okay, Kasandra!

I wasn't aware how good the tavern music in WoW was.
youtube.com/watch?v=tWy1WEMMStA

Aside from memers like Rhox and Meer, who here plays on Horde? What guild do you raid in?

reminds of witcher 3 desu

join nihilum, where ur gm buys you mounts
only 3 levels late lel

>buying a mount
Uhh I'll just keep playing warlock with its free body guard and free potions and no downtime and fears and healing and free training tyvmfam ;^)

youtube.com/watch?v=i-DeTrEoBFQ
Alliance get the best tavern themes in the game.

I don't have crabs

HI GUYZ

>Toothpaste

How does it feel to be in the presence of a god?

Please let me lick you feet.

ewww

this is the only image that you made that im saving

>my pet loses all his trained abilities for no reason
>submit a ticket because I have no training points for anything but growl now
>wait 6h for it to be answered
>go to sleep
>new mail from GM
>"please use bugtracker lol"

fuck this shit

>playing hunter
Found your problem.

I'm just waiting for Valkyrie to open their new realm. Kronos is definitely dead after that.

>Valkyrie

a server worse than feenix and full of russians wont get any traction m8

This, the Russian population alone turns me off it.

I can't sleep

can I have a bedtime story

bread vendor where

"As the fires of the Second War died down, the Alliance took aggressive steps to contain the orcish threat. A number of large internment camps, meant to house the captive orcs, were constructed in southern Lordaeron. Guarded by both the paladins and the veteran soldiers of the Alliance, the camps proved to be a great success. Though the captive orcs were tense and anxious to do battle once more, the various camp wardens, based at the old prison-fortress of Durnholde, kept the peace and maintained a strong semblance of order.

"However, on the hellish world of Draenor, a new orcish army prepared to strike at the unsuspecting Alliance. Ner'zhul, the former mentor of Gul'dan, rallied the remaining orc clans under his dark banner. Aided by the Shadowmoon clan, the old shaman planned to open a number of portals on Draenor that would lead the Horde to new, unspoiled worlds. To power his new portals, he needed a number of enchanted artifacts from Azeroth. To procure them, Ner'zhul reopened the Dark Portal and sent his ravenous servants charging through it.

"The new Horde, led by veteran chieftains such as Grom Hellscream and Kilrogg Deadeye (of the Bleeding Hollow clan), surprised the Alliance defense forces and rampaged through the countryside. Under Ner'zhul's surgical command, the orcs quickly rounded up the artifacts that they needed and fled back to the safety of Draenor."

Rollan a pally

0-4 Dorf
5-9 Human

Evens male
Odds female

Once, there was an user.
A very autistic user.
Who had trouble sleeping.
But then he realized that his life was a never ending nightmare of loneliness and despair.
But then he remembered mommy was making tendies for lunch tomorrow and it made his tumtum feel good.
The end.

Is it possible to level as a holy priest?
Or do I have to go shadow and respec everytime I wanna do an instance?
Is the respec talents price the same as in vanilla?

it happens sometimes,
during 10-60, happened 3x to me, never at 60,
just keep on playing, and gain points again

"King Terenas of Lordaeron, convinced that the orcs were preparing a new invasion of Azeroth, assembled his most trusted lieutenants. He ordered General Turalyon and the archmage, Khadgar, to lead an expedition through the Dark Portal to put an end to the orcish threat once and for all. Turalyon and Khadgar's forces marched into Draenor and repeatedly clashed with Ner'zhul's clans upon the ravaged Hellfire Peninsula. Even with the aid of the high elf Alleria Windrunner, the dwarf Kurdran Wildhammer, and the veteran soldier Danath Trollbane, Khadgar was unable to prevent Ner'zhul from opening his portals to other worlds.

"Ner'zhul finally opened his portals to other worlds, but he did not foresee the terrible price he would pay. The portals' tremendous energies began to tear the very fabric of Draenor apart. As Turalyon's forces fought desperately to return home to Azeroth, the world of Draenor began to buckle in upon itself. Grom Hellscream and Kilrogg Deadeye, realizing that Ner'zhul's mad plans would doom their entire race, rallied the remaining orcs and escaped back to the relative safety of Azeroth.

"On Draenor, Turalyon and Khadgar agreed to make the ultimate sacrifice by destroying the Dark Portal from their side. Though it would cost their lives, and the lives of their companions, they knew that it was the only way to ensure Azeroth's survival. Even as Hellscream and Deadeye hacked their way through the human ranks in a desperate bid for freedom, the Dark Portal exploded behind them. For them, and the remaining orcs on Azeroth, there would be no going back.

"Ner'zhul and his loyal Shadowmoon clan passed through the largest of the newly created portals, as massive volcanic eruptions began to break Draenor's continents apart. The burning seas rose up and roiled the shattered landscape as the tortured world was finally consumed in a massive, apocalyptic explosion." --The Invasion of Draenor

>when u dont wanna erp
>but this weird guy still hits you up
god damnit why did i join nihilium

lol

It's a trips i'm going to go through bra

>Or do I have to go shadow and respec everytime I wanna do an instance?
Just log off and uninstall the program, user.

Just ignore grud

Well I don't know, I never leveled a healer before, sheesh...

low level, you can heal as shadow just fine, you'll just be less efficient,

dude...

At around what level should I respec shadow?
Again, never ever leveled a healer, I have no idea.

Who's ready for Anduid to have gay sex with Illidan to purge the darkness out of his soul with his youthful Aryan Light to create another Jesus figure?
youtube.com/watch?v=AwPko_wYTQk

>tfw your wife Kasandra cucks you with a rogue (a fucking rogue) from a shitter guild
No more presents for you.

Listen here you little shit. You do NOT EVER respec while leveling unless you're a warrior. You will play Shadow, and you will fucking like it. While your main gear stacks Shadow Damage because I KNOW you're not retarded enough to ignore Shadoweave, you're going to be getting an off-set of pure Spirit so when you DO want to do a dungeon (which you should only be running if you have all the quests for it) you can just put that shit on and heal with effective MP5.

Y-yes sir.
I'm sorry, sir.

>your wife Kasandra
Ahahaha, she's mine.

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4sn5b5/valkyriewow_new_realm_elysium_170816_vanilla/?st=iqncetid&sh=fb561f45

Cya at elysium)

valkyrie-wow.org/elysium

dead thread

post your characters right NOW

>— Custom commands and features to streamline your experience:
>~ for stopping the experience gain (for twinks): .stopxp on / off

druid class leader of here ama

yeah desu
crestfall aint coming any time soon, so im gonna hop ely, if start pop will be as good as it was on k2, ill stay there.

that's on kronos too, dumbass

how did you get so good?

What's a good PvP Balance spec?

I don't fucking play, dude. Don't swear on a Christian board.

i'm going to roll there for sure

hopefully it won't be crashing every few hours like kronos

do you bleed?

having F U N in westfall

I haven't been able to connect today or yesterday. I've taken about a week break but it seems my guildies are able to get on.

I get stuck on success then logging into game server if I try to click on either server. What's going on? Do I need to reinstall or configure something? Never had this problem before.

why

I wanna hold hands with these two pretty girls!

>you will never use Stoneform to pretend to be a rock for girls to rest their firm butts on

So where will we migrate? Crestfall or valkyrie?
Kronos had it's chance, but these DC's are slowly killing the server, it will be complete ghosttown once better servers emerge.

you're my favorite kind of shitposter

I said something rude about frenchmen

don't be rude, that's not ladylike

dude haha what an ebin trole xd make fun of dead people gottem!!!